>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PNwkgwCP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a neet?
Do you think you can study from when you get up to when you sleep?

If your answer to both questios was yes, then maybe you can

Otherwise, give up
You won't make it in time

chatting with pgee friends!

It's going to get crowded

Who Ann/Ryuji/Bikergrill here?
Maybe replace Ann or Ryuji with Frenchgrill if she's has a character that isn't just Mitsuru but a bit more fun.
Mitsuru is great, just getting that out there so nobody misunderstands.

Ask, and ye shall receive. I only translated the dialogue, and there were a couple of lines that were unclear.

pastebin.com/PNwkgwCP

1. Download the PV to your hard drive.
2. Copy the contents of the link to your favorite text editor, and save as an .ass file; name it the same as whatever the video file is named.
3. For best results, install the OpenSans font family.
4. View with a non-shit tier media player. You may have to manually load the subtitles, but players like MPC will load them automatically if you've named the .ass file properly.

It's possible, there IS a guide to it, but that takes the fun out if it.
Closest I've personally gotten is to when the TV fog gets to the real world and I had Naoto and Saki's brother left.

@141217960
>forgetting jojo

How are you planning on making it until the western release without being spoiled?

saved

5: wait for someone else to do 1-4 and upload it to youtube.

>Europe TBA

Well looks like I'm getting the fuck out of here from September til god knows when.

Easy. Just bail out of Veeky Forums. And Youtube. And all video game websites. And all social media.

based

But im gonna wait till some foo...I mean, someone based enough to upload it to youtube

You can't dodge the spoilers. Just embrace it.

Hot damn I love this.

Logging off /pg/ until it comes out in English and I finish it

Meant to reply to

Or you could just like, import it, buy it digital with an american account, get a ps3 and do the same as above

be creative, fag

Depends on the gap.
If it's more than a month, I couldn't give a shit and I'll just let myself get spoiled. Chances are it'll happen anyway.
If it's a month gap, I can probably deal with it.

>Tfw you have a huge ass gaming backlog, and video backlog

Avoiding /pg/ won't be enough, you'll have to avoid EVERYTHING.

Im not particularly worried
I just have to bail out from Veeky Forums and the chances of getting spoiled reduce drastically

Then I just need to avoid random chats/commentary sections in websites and forums with light moderation.

This should be good to my health, im gonna buy some books to read

We've come so far since this

Man, if Yusuke were Sakamoto I'd enjoy it way too much.

So Ryuji and Potter are the only male party members? I don't count Morgana because he's probably going to be a massive fag.

Even if you are blind and didn't see kaoru standing on the back of the cover

>what is yusuke

I have Persona 5 news

*unsheathes katana*

Literally 4 guys on the box art you fucking retard

My current job is sit around a desk doing nothing the whole day I'm basically a semi-neet and I have enough free time to get 4/5 classes a week. What are my prospectives?

So there are 12 party members then?

Yusuke is a fucking chuuni

He probably goes
"tsc, nothing personnel kid"

My feet are cold

Is Quick-Draw a legitimate katana strategy? It kinda seems like revolver quick-drawing in that it is really cool but you'll probably get super deaded if you actually attempt that shit.

>motorcycle
Confirmed Chariot

BEST GIRL
WAIFU!!

>Do you think you can study from when you get up to when you sleep?
That sounds like the best way to make sure it takes even longer.

I can't possible fathom how you arrived at this conclusion

Iai was a real style

I don't think it was that used tho, probably one guy or two used it and they probably mastered it enough to get it famous in popular culture

From what I remember learning, it's more about being able to attack while drawing, instead of drawing to stance to attack..

As soon as the game drops in Japan, I'm going to tell most of the Internet to fuck off and dive into my backlog. I've got tons of anime, Discworld novels, movies, tons of games, etc. The key is not to do anything where random people can post anything. But I have enough stuff to last for years.

Hopefully I'll be too busy playing it to interact with my friends

So, is that it for news we get until release date?

You need to learn and memorize 3000 kanji in 4 months
Both on and kun meanings

And not to mention the grammar

Did you even read the OP? E3 and Dengeki

Spending all day studying isn't going to make it any faster. If anything you're going to forget most of the shit you learn.

>leaving
You are here forever user

E3. AtlusJP presence announced as the stream ended.

>Those menus
>That dungeon navigation
>Them damage counters

Everything is so fucking STYLISH.

Was hoping for at least 1 black party member. Oh well, there's always persona 6...

faggot

So, the mystery girl from PV#01 was Yusuke.

Nah, fuck that. I came to /pg/ long after I finished P3 and P4. They were complete experiences in my mind. I want P5 to be fresh and frankly this place would probably taint my first playthrough. Leaving sooner rather than later seems better.

Isn't P5 the game that frees us...?

Then its impossible

Just wait a week before JP release, you'll be safe enough

Ok

keep dreaming fag. Is a Japanese game, built around Japanese characters.

From reading it seems like the the P5 crew go around thieveing because they think they are doing the right thing, they have their fun at first but then shit hit the fan and get serious with some kind of powerful organization

huh, the plot might be good

Japan will be black within a century.

For spoilers, yeah. But maybe over analyzing every detail here is also a bad idea.

Sounds about what we've expected. Maybe Igor and the VR aren't too happy about it, either and hence the prison.

>Ann turbo slut
>Bikergirl tsundere
>Nerd speaks in memes
>Frenchie ojou
Atlus does it again

The flashback story structure will be interesting. Will we have a Persona game where we're not constantly fighting the clock?

I'm the guy who asked the question. I didn't meant to actually understand 100% just enough to understand what's going on and play with the help with the help of a dictionary...

THANKS

>hisatsu waza

Just like my anime

>people so addicted to the Internet and sharing experiences with random people who they will never meet that they can't take a break for a few months or completely disconnect themselves at all for that matter
Isn't it sad?

This random black security guard is all you're gonna get
The Japanese hate black people. They hate everyone who isn't Japanese and maybe white people

P3 is my first game in the series, this Kenji guy is super clingy, kind of annoying. Every time I hang out with him I wish I could tell him it's for points.

He allegedly banged a teacher so I guess that's cool.

what does this has to do with anything?
is this another retarded /pol/ meme?
do you have autism

Most people here grew up in the 00s so they never experienced what it was like growing up without shit like the internet

So yes

It's inspiring.

He didn't. But your instincts were right because Kenji is the worst.

No

You have to define "legitimate". It's really not something you'd use in a battlefield situation, not least because the armor you're wearing prevents it and people in war almost never fight in a way that would make iaido useful.

Iai was about being able to draw into an attack and then be in fighting position very quickly. That's good for opening a fight (or parrying a first blow to retaliate), and would have been more useful in the edo period when it was more the norm for samurai to walk around unarmored and when one-on-one dueling was the norm.

But no, it's not "legit" in the anime way where you've got characters always trying to put their swords back in the sheath to do another draw or whatever.

TL;DR Iaido isn't meant to be something you main.

Is Persona 5 the Persona 2:Eternal Punishment of the Persona series?

Fuck off grandpa.

I wonder if Generic-kun is an adult.

>Ken
>adult

Laughing_koromaru

trust him

My question is, why are they all so confident right off from the start.
They're all so smug and cocky, and it looks like they have no doubts about anything really.
Why are they so confident?
Everything Anime and vidya has taught me goes against these personality types.
What's going on here?

I want her to bully me.

Are we gonna see the new Personas in this months magazine?

it IS this month, r-right?

Yes, he's a cop.

Would you be okay if unknown guy was college student ken?

I do. Why would I doubt Ikutski?

t. born in 2003

>Igor seems odd, somewhat ominous
>Potter-kun is in prison in the VR, probably "on trial" if the guillotine means anything
>Arsene not only seems to goad MC during some of the PVs and have an actual personality, but he also takes the "villain spot" and pose on the boxart

If I had to guess anything at all, Arsene is either inherently "bad" (and MC has to face that part of himself) or is being controlled by endboss/Nyarly. Igor is imprisoning MC for everyone else's safety and/or because he expects Potter-kun to have realized this already and is punishing him for listening to Arsene.

I kinda get the vibe that he's probably going to be somebody that is investigating about the phantom thief and stuff and later on joins you because he actually understood the gang's motive and will try to help you

I do. Why would I doubt Shin?

What if Jesus Yamato steals the game from Potter-kun, and he has to steal it back?

your greatest ally

you are sad

No. I wanted an inspector javert character who eventually joins the party and this guy is the last chance.