/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10139745/r
serenesforest.net/path-of-radiance/characters/average-stats/ike/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Odin Dark

Thanks

I love Charlotte

More from this artist? This is great.

Ge the last thread to the bump limit so the mods don't delete this one nerds

Deliquent AU when?

strawpoll.me/10139745/r
strawpoll.me/10139745/r

It's not fair bros... Maybe there's something to this shit after all...

never

It's children's day today, so post a picture of your waifu/husbando with your child(ren)!

If you posted an image last thread, please do not post the same one again, post a new one!

Cute.

Hey, you're not me, I posted this last thread.

And yet another girl gave birth to a new bond unit. I really gotta stop making Swordfaire Fighters.

I like Hana

where the fuck can I find aptitude on Hinata. He always gets shit growths guys I need aptitude. Or is he not good enough?

Also, is Rinka any good? does she get good later on?

>spamming bots
Your poll is invalid

it's art from the TCG

okay

Rinkahs just trash, dont use her
Also hinatas trash, use any other character

Wow, you sure backed that wild claim up with some decent evidence. I love how every time a strawpoll doesn't go their way, shitposters have to come up with ebin conspiracy theories to justify it.

cuck

But I don't even like Camilla as anything more than a sister figure.

Why?

So this isn't the work of bots?
There aren't that many people here on Veeky Forums

Anyone else kinda worried that IS is going to fall into a pattern of putting certain things into every future FE game not because they really thought it through, but because they feel like they "have to?" Just look at Awakening and Fates. Pair up and S ranks are one thing, but then we have the child units, the DLC bonus maps which focuses on the child units, the MCsexuals, the fanservice DLC, etc.

We really don't need kids, or a billion fucking supports, or a loli that's actually really old, or a shota who's self-conscious about his age, or anything else that was in Awakening JUST BECAUSE it was in Awakening.

Now, I don't expect them to ditch the self-insert MCs or S ranks because they want money. I get that. But I'm gonna be rustled if they feel some obligatory need to shove the exact same minor shit into every game. Who wants to bet that FE15 will have at least two different campaigns and clones of Leo/Takumi/whoever the fuck?

Severa is just a bitch. It goes beyond just being tsundere, she's genuinely a horrible person. She treats everyone and anyone around her like complete shit, why exactly? Because her mom died? How does that give her the right to be a cunt to everyone she meets? If she just "can't help saying mean things" then maybe she should tape her bitchy mouth shut. The worst part is that I actually liked Cordelia, but having a character this fucking horrible attached to her just drags the whole ship down. You couldn't imagine the disappointment when I learned that little hellspawn is her daughter.

Inigo is terrible too, I don't get how anyone can find his shtick charming or funny in the slightest. "Oooh look at me I'm so flirty and philandering oh but wait I'm actually shy aren't I cute" no you're not cute, you're a fucking creep. Almost every single S-rank the kid had in Awakening made me want to punch him. Characters like Sain did the exact same personality gimmick Inigo has infinitely better.

Owain I'll admit is nowhere near as bad as the other two, but his chuuni shit got annoying and stopped being funny pretty fast. Not to mention half of his supports felt like they were just "Wow Owain you're so weird".

GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION TOPIC

Let's do the good, the bad, and the ugly for the classes. How do the classes growths look? What about their skills? Is there any character particularly suited to that class? Is there anyone who absolutely shouldn't change into it, even if they have the option?

Wait, what? These niggas are way over here? Fuck. Is Minerva in here too?

If they want this series to remain successful, they will keep doing what worked. Simple as that.

/feg/ is _______

Really, all they need to do is get their shit in gear with the writing and I think they'll be fine.

>Wait, what? These niggas are way over here? Fuck. Is Minerva in here too?
Nope, but you get another Archanean character in it besides the White Wnigs.

Minerva isn't with them if I remeber correctly.

Severa really isn't that much of a bitch in Fates compared to Awakening, though. She's competitive to the point of absurdity, but it's not like she goes around being an asshole to other characters, and none of them really seem to mind her at all.

Inigo just strikes me as a really laid-back guy who likes smile and flirt a lot. What is there worth hating? He even has a few pretty good supports in Fates where he's not being a huge slut. That's improvement at least.

I kind of agree that Owain feels like the most shallow out of the three of them and there isn't much to him besides his chuuni thing, but I don't know man, you just seem like a really angry person.

Am I the only one here who honestly doesn't hate any of the characters? At worst I find several of them bland or gimmicky, but not to the point of rage.

A great place to funpost.

fucking terrible at night.

Seriously, at least half of the stupid decisions in Fates feel like they stemmed from "Awakening did it so let's do it too!".

At least even really casual players criticized how retarded the chidren were handled in Japan so maybe for once they'll listen and not shit the bed when writing them.

Neat.

Then she's with Marth right now?

>Am I the only one here who honestly doesn't hate any of the characters? At worst I find several of them bland or gimmicky, but not to the point of rage.
Yeah. Same here.

Make him a Hero. Also, fuck, Mov+1 is a rad personal skill to get.

I think you might literally have to be autistic to actually hate any of the characters in a video game.

>Am I the only one here who honestly doesn't hate any of the characters? At worst I find several of them bland or gimmicky, but not to the point of rage.
I'm right there with you. I never think enough of a fictional character to any degree of anger. Just seems pointless to me. Why make yourself angry over something that doesn't exist?

>Am I the only one
Kill yourself, but I agree, I don't really hate the characters. I don't know how people can shitpost constantly, they need to be more sneaky about it.

>What is there worth hating?
their fanbases

>Am I the only one
Yes, user. You're a special snowflake, the chosen one and exception for every single rule.

Inigo's a prick in Awakening

He mock Owain about his chuuni crap

He gets upset when Gerome pulls in more girls than him

At least half of his S-supports are him going "I-I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP FLIRTING THOUGH"

I'm with him, fuck Inigo, his fanbase is shit too

Currently fucking him along with Caeda in one hell of a threeway.

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

I wish, but I'm not hopeful. I can't think of many JRPG series in which the writing went from bad/mediocre to good (but plenty of the reverse).

>their fanbases
This sort of applies when you know there are people behind it, but I can't say the same thing on an anonymous image board. I can pretend to be a very dedicated Charlottefag and you don't know if I'm the real thing.

Reminder to not be fooled by falseflagging shitposters.

Post those castles. I need BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

In Awakening Severa had an obvious soft clingy interior, a good dere to her tsun. She was also pragmatic and could argue properly with Robin about strategy. Those things were her appeal. Selena's just a vapid cunt. Full tsun and practically no dere. I suppose it's understandable considering Selena went straight from hellscape grima future to not-quite-as-bad-but-still-shitty Nohr.

But I'm with you in not particularly hating any characters. I don't think anyone here truly does. People just like to shitpost.

Cool.

But Inigo's behavior in Awakening and his fanbase have nothing to do with Inigo in Fates. What's your point?

It's easy as fuck to falseflag here desu, I'm pretty sure I ruined like 10+ fanbases by myself alone.

Have to deal with E rank Swords, which sucks. Still, I'm gonna have a lot of fun on my Bond run. This one takes after her mom.

I'm going to need some pics.

What do you want to see in the next fire emblem?
I want to be able to replay chapters at will.

My Ike's getting kinda Strength screwed, which is unfortunate, but on the upside, Boyd is becoming my best very quickly.

Is this normal for PoR?

>sisterhood
O-Okay, Basil.

>But Inigo's behavior in Awakening and his fanbase have nothing to do with Inigo in Fates

It does if they're the exact same character

Which they are

A non-retarded story with non-retarded supports. Gameplay closer to Conquest rather than Birthright or Hoshido. Only one campaign. No MCsexuals. I'm not asking for much, yet I don't expect IS to be able to deliver at all.

>all this vapid for Inigo/Laslow
And just when I thought I couldn't hate this place any more than I already do, bravo.

They nailed everything except the godawul Revelations, mediocre supports, and MUsexuals. There's a huge problem when retainers can't support with each other.

Ike can get screwed, but he's usually pretty great. You could always give him an Energy Drop if you're worried. And Boyd's awesome. Those two and Oscar are always vying for the top three spots in my games.

>all this vapid hate for Inigo/Laslow
Whoops, missed a word.

>being this triggered
Sasuga Inigofag

I don't know about Hana but fighting Sakura is optional. She gives you a Spirit Dust I think, but since she's one of the more likeable Hoshidan siblings, I left her alone and proceeded to smack the shit out of Yukimura.

Am I a faggot, /feg/?

Well that was something, I finally got warned for overdoing it with the reporting, but it took me forever to see the message because of captcha crap on the ban checking page not working. I'm not even mad at the mods for this, just captcha for being annoying as usual.

Reminder that scapegoating doesn't solve problems, it just aggravates them.

Best looking father/son and father/daughter pair in fates?

Ike's at level 19 with 14 Strength after one Energy Drop already. I guess I'll sink my next one into him as well.

Oscar's doing okay for me right now, But Kieran is matching him stat for stat, besides Defense (which Oscar has more). This is odd, as Kieran is a level 19 Axe Knight, and Oscar is level 2 promoted.

Feeling triggered, Inigocuck?

@141226990
report yourself cuck

When can we expect to hear about the next FE game anyway? How long after Awakening's JP release did Nintendo announce Fates?

Does Maid!Elise actually do any decent damage pre-chapter 13 with non-magic hidden weapons? She'll probably maxed out as a Troubadour after 12 so should I promote her then?

Also who makes a good mom for Dwyer besides MU?

>tfw can't have the red versions of armors when you want them
I wanna be a red bow knight in Conquest, fuck you IS.

I'd like to think they're still cranking out DLC for this game considering how much shit we're still missing out on.

It's not my fault Inigo's a piece of shit

Ryoma/Shiro

Odin/Ophelia or Subaki/Caeldori

Nishiki/Kinu or Tsubaki/Matoi. Not sure about father/son, no specific pairs really stand out in the looks department if you ask me.

From April 2012 until January 2015.

We'll get info on FE Mobile in a few months, so that'll keep us until FE15 is announced in 2018.

About three years. Awakening was released April of 2012 and Fates's first trailer was released January of 2015.

Meant to reply to

FUCK HE STOLE HONKERS TOO!?

Hopefully by then we will be ditching the 3DS and moved on to overpowered mobile hardware or they managed to integrate a fit every smartphone controller for their games.

Only a tad. You keep on hating Inigo, and I'll keep on hating you.

Have a nice time here, user. Don't get hurt.

Do you love your big sister?

If you're on the cutting edge of tryhard you might as well fight her for the spirit dust, she doesn't even canonically die.

I'm glad they make it optional though, I don't want to hurt her.

This Silas waifu-stealer meme needs to end. He's your best bro. He'll gladly acquiesce any woman you have interest in and become your wing-man.

KO

Silas is a literal who faggot. Fuck that guy.

serenesforest.net/path-of-radiance/characters/average-stats/ike/

That's actually average for him

Silas is a top tier bro, he's not even that bad on Birthright and Conquest.

If it makes you feel any better Sisterhood is called Girl Lover in the jap version.

I'm actually terrified of whatever plans they have in the phone business.

Make the most unattractive female Kamui you can. Post result.

Ryoma/Shiro is the hottest father/son pair.

Everyone is. They like to pt out DLC, you can bet there will be microtransactions.

I already gave him one Energy Drop though.

But since it's average for him, I'll give my next Drop to another unit. He'll just have to make up some ground in Lord by himself.