Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/YGOPro General
Thread Number #2164
Last thread : YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSvL5ra9JVY
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28784054
yugioh-card.com/japan/topics/?20160506
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anybody else wants to test a Full power EMEM vs Modern D-ruler match?
I'm curious to what the stronger deck is.

That's probably one of the few DMG pics I actually really like. It's cute without being "DUDE TITS LMAO"

Reminder that devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games

Does anyone want to tag?

It's already been done, it's where pic related came from. EMEm is stronger

Fuck off with this bullshit already you dumb newfag.

remember to stock up on mystic pipers

So, did DUEA save or kill yugioh

Both and neither

>The Grand Jupiter
>Level 8 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
>ATK 2500 DEF 2000
>(1) Once per turn: You can discard 2 cards, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card. (2) This card gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of the monsters equipped to it by its own effect.
(3) Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can target 1 monster equipped to this card by this card’s effect; Special Summon it.

IT'S SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=QSvL5ra9JVY

>discard 2
>target
Fucking shit WHY

Give us better leaks
>its climbing a little
For what purpose? What deck even uses these here?

Those idiots don't even know how to play EMEm.

Fuck off with your shitty video of shitty scrubs that can barely pilot those decks

Stop shitposting, autismo.

It pretty much killed it with the powercreep and causing such a stale helmet format of people running traps up the ass so unless you weren't playing one of those decks, you'd lose since any other deck couldn't float like they did.
It saved it by advancing the game by exploring new playstyles but that wasn't worth a boring format for a year where memes were more fun than actually playing the game.
>level 8
>dark
>sets up grave
>no limit on equiptions and not hard opt
>you can accumulate opponent's monsters to advance your own synchro/xyz plays
This card has potential everywhere

They're probably better than you.

They're definitely better than you.

Just because those scrubs are better than you doesn't mean that you can go around saying they are better than others.

>You can discard 2 cards, then target 1
Eww, gross

Those "scrubs" run a youtube channel and constantly attend events, you fags are just literally who's on a south korean mud wrestling forum.

>run a youtube channel
That doesn't make them good players.

>on a south korean mud wrestling forum
This meme is shit and you should stay on 9gag you underage faggot.

>discarding 2 cards, an unreasonable amount
>equips don't defend it at all, it's an overpriced beatstick
>monsters are summoned during the end phase, will be removed before they can be used for summoning
>level 8, needs tributes and has no easy summon outs
It's shit.

>having a youtube channel makes them good
>attending events and not winning them makes good

/dng/ EVERYONE

>diverse meta

The fuck are you on about?

Literally 2 decks dominated the format because one archetype was incomplete as fuck, then came Nekroz.

>replying to marzeshit
Are you mentally challenged?

This is actually a point I brought up with my friends during Pepe meta. It was entirely decided by a coinflip, because even Pepe itself can't do a thing about turn 1 Natty Beast + CyDra Memefinity + Raff.

D R A G O N S didn't have locks, they just had turn after turn of overwhelmingly powerful fields, which meant you actually had to think to figure out how to play around their fields + their 3-ofs of every handtrap. The closest thing they had to a lock was Burei + Vanity's, which was easy enough to out after stalling for a turn or two.

I miss D R A G O N S.

D R A G O N S was the best format. Especially since you could rogue with Spellbooks.

Dragons may be cancer but they were fun cancer.
Pure Beatdown with minor control on the side is the what makes the game fun to play since it's either push back harder or get pushed like in the anime.
Stuff like Nat Beast, Infinity, Raff set 5 ;) is just helmet shit which makes you wish to play solitaire instead.

does a more based field spell exist?

Pepe format was honestly skill-less, top level duels may as well have been decided by a diceroll.

You could honestly be at Nats Finals and just compare opening hands in all 3 games and know who would win then and there.

Chicken Race.

Ultimate "C"
effect monster
Pay 2000 lifepoints and discard this card, each time a card effect activates in your opponent side of the field draw a card

Would you main it?

>pay 2000 LP; your opponent proceeds to their end phase. If they do not, you draw 5 cards.
Yes, idiot.

>pulled a crystal wing
fuck do I sell now or sit on it?

Fuck off with your CaC shit

>can use all 3 and maxx c at once
Who wouldn't?

What ever happened to JoeGio?
Dude just dropped off the map.

Necrovalley

yes, it's broken.

Good riddance

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28784054

I liked Shaddolls but they and everything else about DUEA to THSF was an insane mistake.

I started losing my motivation to play after releaserless Nekroz vs BA meta.

Probably left despite being one the guys leading OccupyYGO

>Cubics
YES

Looks like a familiar and fun build, sans conscription/reserves of mine and actually running recurring nightmare
>using chicken game to avoid damage and game the opponent
sasuga nips

I'm sorry but are they literally using Bamboo Sword draw engines?

>wow, this deck looks great!
>try to play it
>lose every single game, even against Toons

yugioh-card.com/japan/topics/?20160506

The collector's pack is also reprinting Galaxy Knight, Wizard, and Expedition

THIS SET IS FUCKING WORTHLESS

>he fell for the cherry picked niconico videos

Post your turbo synchro decks
I wanna summon those new stardust synchros.

What the fuck is even the point?

>Collector's Pack
>a pack
>for collectors
Hmmm, Idunno, user, what is the point?

Who cares, is reprinting my boy Galaxy Soldier, that's all I needed.

How do fix this? I started out with speedroids, then after shenanigans and realizing ultimaya was fun, changed it. How do fix it? Just looking for help with consistency more than anything.

>STILL no Crusader archetype that's wincon is compiling resources for an Exalted March to OTK the opponent
Really pissin' me off, senpai.

If you want to play pure Speedguys start for deleting half the deck, because you're doing it wrong.

I'm not looking to play pure speedguys. Did you even read what I posted?

>garbage lord
>no eagle claw

>garbage fucking lord
Do you enjoy paying 2k to get a 2400-booty Ultimaya material? Just use CyDra or literally any of the other ss-able level 5s this game has.

Where's your level eater and GUB for maximum skill

Was I right?

>Each set is from a different era

Nice.

At the time, yes, but I'd argue that DOCS deserves a spot there too for actually enabling PePE

I think it'd be unfair to give one era 2 or more sets when the game has gone throughout so many phases. But yes, QFT.

Which set would you knock off from the Top 5?

>level Eater
It's in there
>Gub
I forgot. I'm thinking of dropping red resonator for it.

Fuck me, can't read. Keep the 2 Resonators, take out Peace or Dark Hole, it seems out of place. Also what will you replace Garbage Lord with?

New list would be:
1. IOC
2. PTDN
3. DUEA
4. DOCS
5. LTGY
I may be missing something here but besides Mind Master/introducing psychic type and "good" synchros at the time, I don't know what else TDGS did. Also thinking back on it, DOCS had more tools for OEM like Kirin/Bubunku in addition to Gameciel, all very key parts of recent meta

What should I replace garbage lord with? He's a good ultimaya piece and aside, the loss of 2k lp isn't much to get a body on the field for a free crystal wing.

The Duelist Genesis not only opened the way for Plant Synchro and other similar decks down the road but it immediately brought the emergence of Tele-DAD, one of the strongest decks in this game at the time along with Return-DAD.

I may be biased in including this one though because while Duelist Genesis didn't directly feed the core of Plant Synchro, that era was still my favorite to play in.

Cyber dragon, also allows you to run Chimeratech in extra/side to deal with Kozmo ships. If you want a normal summon, just run Cyber Dragon Drei (which becomes Lv 5 if you want it to be, if not its a lv 4).
Oh yeah, I guess PTDN put "DAD" and TDGS put "Tele" in "Tele-DAD".

I honestly don't know between those two, I think because they both played a key role in creating the deck they can go together as PTDN/TGDS?

I mean at the end of the day they're just subjective lists. Nothing wrong with having DOCS there as #4. This list was just based on my past personal experience with the game, is all.

Thanks for everybody who helped me build a mixture of one of my favorite archetypes. Now I just need to tweak my side.

Would running Super Quantum Red Layer also be an option?

I also have Trap Eater in the side as well. Just at 1.

Who has the 60 card machine deck? She will lose clothes if I am pleased

I got 7 of these

Only the Strongest Machines

cute, but not what I am looking for. It had Karakuris and some Machinas. But I think there was other stuff too. Getting on the right track though with an answer.

Nothing anybody?

here

My nigga. Now what arre the 3 spells in the 3rd row? Furthest on the right. Also the 3 traps. And the spider on the left in the 3rd row.

everything is karakuris besides a few machinas, with some other karakuri spells and stuff too

Karakuri spells
Karakuri trap
Karakuri spider

Alright. sounds good to me. Thanks user

And thanks to you too other user

So why Konami doesn't want us to pendulum summon level 1 monsters?

you could summon kuribo that way

>Level 1 PS
>Good
What can Level 1's do aside go into Cain and Abel?

Make Ultimate Ruri or big spider.

One for one is limited for a reason

because it summons from the fucking deck

that's not comparable to pendulum summon which is from hand/extra deck

-that shit
+hieratics

Also can shit out Hope Dragun and Yuma because Roots is a thing if you decide to run RUMs.

Anyone have a good red-eyes deck?

Synchro Summon. The best Tuners are lv 1.

Yeah that works well too
Good point, everyone has different measures of value for cards released depending on when they played

>Ultimate Ruri
You can anyways? How would PS'ing make this easier?
>Recycling l1's all day
>Easier access to all your requires l1 plays
There's your answer.
>Hieratics
>Consistent
Dank memes, bruh
>Speedroids and optional tech are shit
Sure, if you don't know what you're doing.
>Synchro Summon
>When synchro has some of the best tech available to push out 2 synchro/turn.
>Best tuners are level 1
Pretty sure Speedroid have a tuner that special summons other tuners and quickdraw is still unlimited. There are 2 tuners that are level 1 that can ss from grave last I checked, and I'm sure you only need to one-off them in most cases.
I went with your suggestion to use cydra. The funny part is I can drop 2 l8's on the field with a decent to good opening hand. Ultimaya is also pretty easy to turbo into, although quickdraw can be dead more often than I would like.

Sure, but if you could pendulum out Glow-Up and Spore, you could use them twice in a single turn.

Forgot pic

It's better than them been stuck in the hand or wasting your normal summon on them.

>Using GUB or Spore more than once
>Ever needing them more than once