pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E

>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>SHIT SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/6950
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats the recommended soul level for Dancer of the Boreal Valley?

>Red Phantoms who attack other Red Phantoms in a rare 2v1 against the host

I hope you get AIDS and die you faggot.

I hope no one notices if I start disappearing around the corner again...

damage is the deciding factor on bosses

I want sirris to bully me by repeatedly killing me in firelink shrine and never letting me get away from that place

If they're gonna prioritize sticking invaders into worlds with 2 phantoms already they might as well give us full estoc charges

Who cares about estoc and dark sword?

Literally any soul level

15 if how many hosts I've had to deal with today are any indicator

X for thicc

Make Lothric Great Again

What kinda SL and weapon upgrade levels for invading High Wall and Undead Settlement?

>miracles are still shit

tell me it gets better lads

I wanna hear fate/zero to the beginning right before I die

It's not a softban, my steam ID is being placed in a nearly empty server and is stuck there for hours or days at a time for no apparent reason then it returns to normal.

It is happening to a lot of other people as well.

They nerfed pyro?

>TFW having CE fun gets you banned

reposting
pc, password is drop. meet me at the high wall

>Invaders have half as many estus charges as the host
>Less health by default
>Multiple invaders hurt each other with attacks
>Lower level limit is 10 soul levels by higher level limit is 40
>Invading three sun warriors and a blue sentinel with no guarantee of help from another invader

Why did From leave the red eye orb in game if they clearly don't want you to use it?

yupp yupp yupp

>cheating online
gw idiot

I picked up fencing classes again after using Rapiers in Souls.

I had taken a few lessons previously but was overall disinterested before then.

Fencing is a gay little fighting style at times but it keeps me in shape.

>needing to summon phantoms to play the game for you
for what purpose

>when the invader is using a tiny sword

Red invasions are not tuned to hosts with multiple phantoms, its the use of Dried Fingers that causes the disproportionate number of gank summons.

Really all they need to do is put a timeout on hosts that are co-oping with a password. Just a full minute or something like that. Boom, coordinated ganksquads just got cut down to manageable levels.

It does NOT

When you've got no friends and are lonely and Veeky Forums is being bully so you need that social interaction but the outside world is terrifying

delete this

i tested the pvp for a long time now and oh boy i cant fucking tell why people praise it so much.
>weapon hitboxes are bigger than they should be
>only fast weapons are viable because they interrupt everything
>heavy armor has 0 benefit
>netcode causing people to backstab you when they are in front of you, teleporting to your back
>netcode causing hits to appear later than they happened
god this list is soo much longer but you A-Team cucks will defend anything by your beloved miyazaki and pretend "git gut" is the final solution to this joke of a PVP.

>all these big mother fuckers swinging their huge swords and spears around in FC

I used to like Sirris. Until I really understood that she's just another estoc user.

Don't forget
>seed
>can't backstab hosts out of fog gates anymore

Casuals won.

>summon a golden man
>he sucks my dick and pokes my prostate
>hand holds me through all the scary monsters
>i'm supposed to say no because of e-cred

no thanks family

thanks for the axe dude/dudette

Can anyone help me with my build? I just want to be a magic swordsman since pure magic seems to be really shit, or at the least extremely RNG hit or miss (either one shot someone with crystal soul mass stun lock + follow up combo or die)

I have come up with this so far: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/6950

I'm not so sure about the leo ring, and is it worth it to drop my END and pump VIT and swap out leos ring for havels +2 to get under 30% equip load? Or is just shooting for the best armor that puts you at 69% the best route to go? I did the calculations and I would lose about 40 stamina points to pull it off while keeping my cosplay somewhat intact.

Obviously I want to stay at lvl 89 since this is an invasion build.

But that's wrong. Buffs are still okay, especially weapon art buffs. Force and WoG are weird but still usable. At 60 FTH you can do passable damage with offensive miracles, since armor don't mean SHIT

With a bleed weapon, any level at all.

So stuff like this actually happens huh?

KIREI NA
TSUKI NO HIKARI GA
HAJIMARI E TO
SHIZUMIYUKU
SONO KANATA E

>Likes to use Rapiers
>gay little fighting style
There are things you don't like about the fighting style? Its seems to fit you ;).
Seriously though, what don't you like about it? Are there alternatives to Fencing?

you just know the people who run through the entire game with 2 phantoms are the same ones who brag about beating every boss in one try and being hardcore gamers

do any of the buffs work with lightning enchanted weapons?

At least we got obscuring ring for some long range dickery

>eventually the blueberry patrols get summoned and that weird sprite will lead them right to you

fuck

>invisible body

does that shit even work in PvP?

Is there a fightclub going on right now?

>blaming From for people having bad connections
>not actually knowing what phantom range is and why it works the way it does
>thinking these hiccups only happen to you and never to the other guy from his PoV
Lel

>r1 > l2 > r2 will get patched

I'll leave the game when this happens

I'll ask again cause new thread. Does anyone have anri's short sword on ps4, I fucked up at the forest, and running to the deacons is a long ways off.

Sliding across the floor with a tiny sword to get a better impact is all too familiar of my sex life

Yes

Does anyone here use Lorians Greatsword? How do you find it? I want someone to tell me it's decent before I blow a slab taking it to +5

No, I wish it had the same effect as obscuring ring though.

I slot it up because there is literally nothing else worth using esp with 18 att. What it is great for is when you invade a seeded world it almost completely counters it.

Would be nice to have 4 attunement slots for spook as well, but not worth the investment I think and having to cast 2 long spells in a row and they only last ~30 seconds is a pain in the ass.

good riddance.

>go down a long ladder to a flooded basement
>two fucking tigrexes

are you kidding me?

If you'd like i can toss a couple of chunks your way. I can summon in the cruxifiction woods, and the settlement.

There's a certain order you have to cast in because
>From quality
But yes, Body buffs always cooperate with Weapon Buffs.

A Raw STR weapon + body buffs + weapon buff lets you output bullshit damage.

>weapons having combos is bad

Enjoy R1 R1 souls I guess

Is it ok to chug if your opponent is using the dark sword?

>sorcery is bad

shit is gonna be bananas when 1.6 hits

Why don't you hang with it at +4 and take it for a spin? If you like it, slab it. If you don't like it, then don't. What are you scared of?

You'll leave when babby mode gets fixed? Doesn't that say more about you than the game?

>tfw low SL invasions with +3 raw astora straight sword

Guess ill repost since the last thread just died. Anyone tried making Mercedes in DS3 yet? Im having trouble with the skin tone.

HODRICK YOU MAD MAN

single swing

Because having to only hit someone with r1 once to be pretty much guaranteed a kill is so much better.

>blaming From for people having bad connections
doesnt matter, don't lie

>not actually knowing what phantom range is and why it works the way it does
it shouldn't be there because its clearly not working as intended when front swings can reach to the back and a katana is twice as large

>thinking these hiccups only happen to you and never to the other guy from his PoV
happend to me: 0
i cant even do a backstab when I'm looking at his back
happend to opponent: infinite

>thinking any of this is okay

Unless you're in a fight club do whatever you want man.

Anyways, anybody doing Pontiff want to team up? I'm trying to practice the parry timing but he just annihilates me with those unstoppable combos.

>slow as shit weapons having combos is bad

Fuck off. Without the combos on the halberds and this greathammer they'd be completely useless.

Maybe don't try and trade with them and respect them or some thing

What's the point of the Fume UGS when the BKGS does more damage and weighs less with less stat requirements?

Do what you want

It's shit like virtually all boss weapons.

Greatswords in general are shit IMO. UGS are good because can't be parried, curved great swords can be good because of combos. But just run of the mill greatswords are totally out performed by straight/thrusting swords and tack on the fact lorians is split damage... and the worst kind of split damage (fire).

If you want to use a big sword refined astora, or heavy zwei is good, the latter obviously for lower level PvP.

Where can you even invade with +3?

source me man

Fight Club (PC)
High Wall
Password dsg

Come and have fun!

>get my ember back
>get spitroasted by two invaders

please

>doesnt matter, don't lie
>people's internet connections don't matter in an online game
Stopped reading there. You're actually retarded. Put on a trip so I can filter you.

Lorians Greatsword is a UGS

Do you know how fucking hard it is to even land a greathammer R1?

It doesn't need a nerf. People with poise/equip load can walk out of the combo after the first R1 anyway. That's the merit of VIT.

Undead Settlement
Cathedral of the Deep
Forest

First of all, I think you should start as a Sorcerer. You'll be at SL84 that way so you can pump the rest of your stats into something else.

Second, staying under 30% isn't really worth shit besides roll distance. Might as well just go for 69% for more damage absorption.

Not sure about Crystal Sage's Rapier, damage looks underwhelming. But I don't really have an alternative suggestion, so go for it I guess.

>>slow as shit weapons having combos is bad
It is when they basically one-shot people with an inescapable stun lock (i.e. get hit once and there is nothing you can do, wow).

to enjoy the pleasure of being cummed inside

>crystal sages rapier

kys fag

I think the sword looks cooler, also I might be a masochist.

What weapon requires the most Dex? It can't be the Old Wolf Curved Greatsword, right?

it doesnt matter how good it is, because the netcode is so bad you will lag either way.

>suddenly people hate grass crest shield

what happened

Forgot to say, PS4

>It doesn't need a nerf.
Unfortunately that won't stop FromSoft.

anyone got a spare gundy halbred on ps4? I dont want to have to chose between it and the ring when I fight him ( I want the ring)

i..i did it, i can go to bed now, thanks berke, thanks for dying

Your retarded.

You can escape all the combo's in the videogame with equipload not being fucked. There's a reason VIT is in the videogame.

Don't try and trade with weapons that combo if you can't escape the combo.

Please, ultra weapons in general are very strong in this.

>poise/equip load

and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about anyways.

I'm seriously not gay, but something about afro... like what the fuck man?

>parrying pontiff
he's not that hard

huh. you can use this to trade too.

I have a SL 22 +2 character for that.