Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Only Screams Now Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W (embed)

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Dylsu X
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Hornblower Togo, or Kealdrix

>post yfw only NA has cute rats

game ded
thread ded

It's a good time to farm with the high demand for mats n shit.

>you will never cuddle pocket gae

>I know both of these rats

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you.

F-femcharr cuddling platonically and wearing cute frilly dresses

Hey, guilds were already posted in the OP, can you please stop posting random ones? There's only 2 for Veeky Forums, and your info is outdated as well. Thank you.

I have no reason to stop advertising my Veeky Forums guild.

autism attempt for attention by making your own guild
N I C E
go be an insufferable faggot elsewhere

FUN is pretty much the only one you've got on there, sorry.

mrw I am this rat and I belong to this rat

>rats belonging to other rats
This is the worst meme and I hate that it hasn't stopped yet.

huh? rats can't like rats?

no

if all the rats like each other then i won't be able to get one to like me.

girls can't love girls

sure you can, just bee yourself :B
yes they can silly

Where's Rikki?

I tried it in college a few times and it never worked. Each time we were too focused on not puking to have any fun.

>mfw EU don't have rat plague at all
feels awesome

Implying cat piss is any better.

>mfw my femsura waifu doesnt love me anymore

In all honesty, it's far better than ratshit.

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

yo retard seenot even him but nothing changed in the last 5minutes

[HOPE] has a 15 year old in it but im not snitching

HOPE also has a 17 year old in it.

isn't dros 12 or 13 ;^)

Chill dros is a bro

Yeah shes my little sister irl. i told her shes not allowed to erp anymore

>having a little sister as lewd as dros
wew lad

So Mystic Clovers fucked me over and now I need spirit shards, is SW Chest farm still the thing to do for that?

I'm out of fractal relics :(

Lonely HFD looking for friends...

PST...

Sorry! I know you invented the HFD meme but it's FHD now! Get with the times, grandpa!

This game is better than Final Fantasy XIV.

t. Anet shill

no!!

Would you chill with this smooth cat, gw2g?

On one hand, he's hideous.

On the other he's at least able to come up with a theme and follow it (even if that theme is just "neon green glow") which is better than 90% of the game's population.

this game sucks i don't even know why i come here anymore

can someone please dump charr pics

Jugg posted a mediafire link when caturday ended.

What would you crazy kids do with ~1500ish gold?

give it to me

hi

no

give me the white-haired rat

Buy a femcharr gf

Nah have a better rat instead. 6 million hours in MS Paint

i don't want that rat
give me the white-haired one instead

why did u ruin my picture

It's not nice to vomit all over someones drawing user.

whisper me Vaj Fenn if you're a cute HFD

Kill yourself

I told you not to do this.
Now you die....

I still love that drawing so much

Calsi.....

I want to become our threads new/biggest ERP slut/attentionwhore!!!!!

I believe in you, user. You can do it!

I'm going to start doing fractals and raids and i was thinking on boosting a necro, are they good for pve content?

>tfw no cute FHS bf

Not anymore

Hey can you guys invite my 12 year old sister to HOPE or is that not allowed? I taught her to raid and how to enjoy dank memes.

yes post her ign

Is this okay?

stop it weirdos, post FHD

I want to cum inside Rikki and Calsi while Faeeq watches........

I want to impress Calsi!

Any tips?

What on earth did he do to you? Forcing a man to watch rats bone is a horrible punishment.

Discuss the in's and out's of the thread and why it isn't how you remember it.

It just seemed like watching and offering tips would be the nice guy thing to do........

only normies play FHDs

Does this trigger you, robot-san?

So if I insisted on making just one profession work for all content/game types, would I be better off with a Warrior or a Necromancer?

Do FHD players cream their pants any time they see a Barbie doll?

Neither. You want elementalist for that.

Do charr players cream their pants any time they see a cat?

#selfie of me and some friends doing triple trouble last night! we got all 3 heads down !!

Warrior/PS works in all PvE, very well, but works mediocre to bad in the current PvP meta. Necro is stronger in PvP, but they're not top-tier in PvE, with the exception of their niche in the second Raid wing.

Can get both, you'll be multiclassing at one point anyways.

Ele is pretty lacking in PvP, though.

no

Well I've got a Necromancer, a Guardian, a Warrior, and a Revenant at 80 but I really just want to spend most of my time working on one.

I'm not the hugest fan of Elementalists although I could just work on one and see if it clicks at a higher level like Revenant did.

Auramancer is still better than anything warrior has to offer, and Necro is teetering on the edge of viability in PvP's current state. Hell you can even run S/F fresh air if you're good enough for it and it's semi-viable.

>Revenant

There you go. Currently has a spot in all forms of content in GW2.

Is there a more fun way to play Revenant than just mash up Facets though?

kek no. That's all Rev is in PvE. Boon/Breakbar bot.

RIP in piss

That's how revenant works, for the most part.
It gets a bit challenging to upkeep the facets flawlessly, but the real challenge comes from keeping up the facets while you're in glint, then swapping to another legend, and back to glint to make sure those boons stay up.
It's still not much of a challenge, but if you're camping in glint all day then you're gonna have a boring time.

Is it actually fun to play upkeep if you are Flipping to the other legend?

I pretty much sit in glint and once in a while swap to Shiro for some damage but that's it.

I definitely don't find it as fun as other professions, but if you try to do it the other way around (Only swapping to glint for long enough to upkeep boons and making sure not to break facet of nature) then I find it gets a bit more interesting.

You don't run Shiro at all in PvE metasetups.

Who is the commander of the pact?
>your character
I mean like if this was a single player game, who do you think the commander would be?

I see the pact commander as a female Sylvari. I don't have any female Sylvari characters but I noticed that the Zhaitan story seems to be more coherent when you play it through as a Sylvari because Trahearne gets introduced before Claw Island. It's also important to note that one Heart of Thorns personal story achievement requires you to play a Sylvari to rescue a Sylvari npc.

Why a female? I think it makes sense for Trahearne to be the 'King' and the 2nd in command to be the 'Queen' of the Pact. The 'King' must be protected but his movement and personal capabilities are limited. The 'Queen' is the most mobile and powerful piece and as such, she finds herself in the most decisive fights.

What do you think?

mcharr

fcharr*

Anet has stated it's a femvari, m8

Well of course , anet loves to pander to tumblrtards :)

That's a pretty clever Chess analogy and reasonable lore-based justification for what could be passed off as 2 qualities Anet has a bias for, female and Sylvari, to warrant putting them in that position. While a small part, a piece of the HoT experience was deciding which group you'd side with, pro-vari or anti-vary, so that'd be lost.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the PC remaining a member in one of the 3 groups that formed the Pact, you act as hired muscle anyway, just stay a vagrant hero like DE 2.0 I'd have liked to see Trahaerne live, and a non-Sylvari Commander to create that schism of trust. Then Trahaerne, the King, would have been forced to go onto the field to take care of things on the Sylvari side, leading to his capture, and we have the same conclusion in the story. The reason? An excuse not to make every player le Commander, and establish one with his/her own impact on the story.

>have 600g
>have all things for a tyria legendary except a prec
>almost done with t1 of the collection
what am I in for? This seems easy enough.