pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E

>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>SHIT SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnNONLuDm_I
youtube.com/watch?v=o8C9jJNif0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the best weapon to use for a pure int character?

Reminder that Lucifer chugs during duels with mages.

ashen estus, apparently

A raw straightsword.

stop making threads early you stupid cunt

ye but still come on lad have some style

the rules are
don't be a fucking faggot
don't do faggot things
don't be an asshole

that should about cover everything, everything comes with "but what if"s. If someone "accidentally" does a plunging attack during a duel, I don't mind you taking a swig. If someone is extremely predictable I don't mind you throwing a few parries or dodging behind him for a backstab.

It's a bit more complex than just "no estus and that's it", because you know damn well if someone did nothing but spam caestus parries and then did a hornet ring BKGA riposte, he wouldn't get summoned, same with someone havel shield estoccing or dark sword R1 spamming

refilling your FP bar isn't a faggot thing, it's the same as popping those spell cast items in DaS2 or popping a green herb, it's a basic requirement
you honestly believe he wouldn't have had more casts at 24/30 attunement in other games than he could cast now due to this FP bullshit?

Pale tongue

Where's that guy that said he'd trade a Swordspear for a Flamberge?

Reposting from last thread

I need a new build.

Any suggestions? What weapons do you guys use, purely based on preference and appeal? I was thinking maybe just a quality build without using straight swords so that I can experiment with everything.

any big things I should do before going to ng+? I've got all of the unique weaopns/armor I can still get and have gotten 8 slabs (I think that's all I can get per playthrough?)

>it's a lucifag thread

Chameleon.

With a sorc staff so you can sneak kill shit with soul stream.

Posting best armour combination.

Post your Ashen ones.

Thoughts?

post webms

>its a guy buffing episode

750 posts is the bump limit. It wasn't made early.

id go for a raw shortsword
can be buffed
good damage
can swing a million times

I suggest twin daggers, or 2h dagger. The weapon skill for side stepping is amazing.

I use caestus, purely for appeal.

if you're going to do that, atleast let them rebuff a single buff, some builds rely a lot on a single buff, I think they'll get the point if you toss a duel charm and don't buff yourself

if you prevent a bleed build from using rouge you need to fuck off, if you prevent a caster from using weapon enchant you need to fuck off

>stop making threads early you stupid cunt
he makes the thread early and then he takes off his trip and links it so that people will migrate to it, and it won't show up in the catalog for people who filter him

>141243841
i'm here
I just shut off my computer but give me a moment and I'll be up and running

set up a location and a password

wait what
what's that
pls explain

I like female peepee places

where can I find more of this semen sponge?

>$50 for the Artorias and Sif Expansion
>The only free Expansion is Iron Keep Dark Souls 2 garbage

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>if you prevent a bleed build from using rouge you need to fuck off, if you prevent a caster from using weapon enchant you need to fuck off
AHAHAHAHAHA

It's dead again for DaS3

Toaster /10

>Defending buffs
Don't complain about getting duel charmed.

whatchu tryin to say dietrich

Faith was a mistake.
At least, on a character that I want to keep at SL 100 it sure as fuck feels like a mistake.
What's a fun STR weapon? Going Quality build would make me feel like kind of a faggot.

pure dex boss weapon choices;
>hollow slayer gs C scaling at max
>stormking curved sword B at max
>astors spear B at max

not to mention pharis bow only gets B at max
is there a single S scaling dex weapon besides chaos blade?

extry extry read all about it

masterful paint editor coming through

No one would pay money for a Dark Souls 2 expansion so its free

But charging $50 for Artorias is high way robbery

kek

i just buff before i drop in the arena and if they bow i attack. i'm not going to waste my fucking buff uptime for your stupid gesture shit

At least learn how to link the last thread right, U dumb fag

go with astora greatsword. It takes infusions well

>is there a single S scaling dex weapon besides chaos blade?
Spoiler: It's shit.

How 2 beat spin 2 win?

Google Veeky Forums webm maker. Look for github. It's pretty much just drag and drop webm maker.

Alright guy who wanted swordspear

let's dance

password: dsgtrade
bonfire: first undead settlement

no homo that's tight

wearing the sunset legs, too; i like the bronze look

Best talisman for pure faith?

Anything specific to keep in mind while rushing through NG+?

>big uguu eyes on a man

I felt sympathy for Gwyndolin before I remembered he was responsible for a factory that mass-produced human sacrifices to keep the fire going.

And the Ornstein and Smough fight.

Then the sympathy stopped.

Wait, DaS2's iron keep dlc is free right now?
While...a game that comes with the dlc is full price If you buy it new?

Don't think I've posted my Twin Princes' character in a while. Haven't decided if I prefer Leonhard's chestpiece or the Black Hand one on this character yet. Pic is obviously Black Hand

I am the true monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnNONLuDm_I

Sunlight Talisman

>35 quid for fucking Artorias expansion
>Sir Alonne is free

Literally why
Ain't no one give no fucks about Sir Alonne or Iron Keep
Why not make the Sif and Artorias shit free too, why 35 quid thats almost enough for another game jesus

Several keks were had.

>It's a bit more complex than just "no estus and that's it"

Fraid not.

>...you know damn well if someone did nothing but spam caestus parries and then did a hornet ring BKGA riposte, he wouldn't get summoned

Hornet ring parryboys are as generic as they came and they're not scary. Plenty of heavy weapons in 2H stance plough straight through Caestus parry (I've experimented extensively with fellow Souls playing friends in DaS3) and there are still kicks, dead angles and other counters. It's a legitimate part of the game and doesn't infringe upon any "honorabu knight" duel rules horse shit, except in your case I guess.

>...same with someone havel shield estoccing

Also not scary. It might be if poise were turned on, but it's not, so it isn't. I have NEVER lost to an Estoc shitter, ever. You babies crying about Estoc being OP from day one aren't even trying.

>...or dark sword R1 spamming

Can be punished a million ways. Dark Sword is quickly becoming the most predictable, most punishable and most easily countered weapon. It has fuck-all for range, can be hyper-armored through and confirmed into 3-4 hit stunlocks for 75% damage. Dark Sword is actually pretty tough to win with and you must play a patient game full of mindgames to stand a chance against hyper-armor weapons with stunlock confirms.

Sorry man but you have the shittest opinions ever. You're dangerously close to bringing this into Smash territory with this train of thought. What happened to "git gud"? You faggots are only interested in gloating and puffing your chest out with that tough love shit when you win, is that it? Don't be a bitch.

gee boss
oh well, 3+ hours was a good length for a fc
i can start one up again now if anyone wants, otherwise im going away from a few hours

Don't look them in the eyes.

do I have to kill an invader as a normal before I get my flasks/health back as a summon?

put your trip back on lucifer

Also, fuck it. Linking the speech like the weeb I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8C9jJNif0A

WITNESS TRUE POD RACING

>finally get to sit down and play after 2 days of not doing so
>FC fucking dies

I'll join if more people come

anything that pisses off a tripfag

>kicks
Is it possible to actually do these on demand? Is there some kind of trickery to it? Do you need a madcatz controller?

>mfw Artorias cucks have to pay $50 but based Smelter Demon is free

kek that's what I'm using, actually.
I need to re-spec though because I don't currently have 60 points in Faith, and I don't want to sacrifice Vigor. I could forego Vit and wear lighter armor, I guess.

>Is it possible to actually do these on demand?
Of course not. Fighting with the controls is an important part of the Souls experience.

Did I mess something up?

Anyone around SL 35 and wl+3 on PC care to drop a sign by old demon king? I'm trying to get Cuc through the fight and Tsorig dies too fast to draw aggro.

>make a build around requiring a buff
>take it away

you know that's the same as casting vow of silence against a pure caster right
>W-WELL JUST DON'T PLAY A PURE CASTER

What is the best build for the Nameless King Sword Spear?

i play on xbawx and can kick fine. I also found that if your back is not completely facing the camera, that angling the joystick in the direction your character is facing helps it be more consistent.

i got you buddy
sign will be at the bonfire shortly

I'm getting so jaded with pvp.

>Invading at SL55, +6 weapon both post and just pre- pontiff.
>Using red soap stone because chances of getting a 1v1 is better than gank-o-rama that is random invades.
>Summoned, run into the bonfire room.
>Guy was hiding in the doorway and just comes out spamming r1 on a dark sword
>hits me twice because I don't see him coming, but I get some distance and get him down to 2 or 3 hits without taking any more damage.
>He chugs estus.
>Black crystal.

>Try again.
>Guy and a phantom. Guy seems content to let me fight his phantom. I do so, get him down to almost dead.
>Host suddenly leaps in with carthus resin'd twinblades
>Summon chugs
>Gang rape incoming
>book it, black crystal.

>Try again, post pontiff.
>SL 55, +6 weapon I remind you.
>Fight club, everyone in it is using end game gear.
>Guy in the ring is fast rolling in havel's while switching between three heavy weapons
>Seemslegit.jpg.
>Black crystal because I stand no chance.

Why can't I just have a nice 1v1 against someone at my level and gear? Is that so much to ask?

>you know that's the same as casting vow of silence against a pure caster right
Great Idea!

I'm here

alright then
pass is still dsg, still at high wall
just need a minute to lose this dragonform and itll be back up

>bwee bwooo

Just dodge the charm, dummy

I think steam shat itself. Thanks for hosting for fours straight, you're da man. I wanted that rematch with diretrich, tis a shame.

Its only that shot that enlarges his eyes.

Already hosting one now. You can join mine if you want

If you're not using many damaging miracles, I'd cut it to 40 faith as that is the soft cap for weapon damage. Anything more is for blasty blasty. Normal heals and offensive spells and most weapon buffs stack though, but if you're just using things like bountiful sunlight or tears of denial and whatever other utility spells, don't be afraid to take some out.

Oh. I summoned someone else then that had the password on. Luckily they gave back the Flamberge.

>Sif and Artorias expansion boss fight has them fighting together

can't believe they're making us pay $50 for this shit

Iron Keep was perfectly good content. It and Sunken King were the best part of DS2.

Glorious

gud has nothing to do with it, it's just not fun to play against

I assumed we were talking about /dsg/ fight club rules, not your random run off the mill fight club where if you guard break someone three people drop down to kill you

Reminds me of Sam Worthington.