d.va edition
>Open Beta
May 5-9, If Pre-Ordered May 3-9

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

old:

Winky face ! ;)

Post webms

WHere can I buy the game the cheapest?

someone gimme a list of the 4 or so characters that are actually worth picking
It's a blizzard game so I already know every game is going to be a mirror match minus like one hero changing depending on the map and whether you're on defense or offense

Internet

Please Blizzard, reowrk Bastion and Tobjorn's sentry.

Seriously they are really hard to flank. This is a necessary rework. You should be able to approach from behind to have a chance against them. This would force them having to look for a good spot and specially Torbjorn to protect his turret's weakpoint.

In Team Fortress 2, engineer's turrets had a limited angle and they didn't lock on targets so quickly. That's the way it shoud be.

/ZENBOYS/ WW@

Truly the most feel-good hero in the game.

>people want balance in a game that's designed to be imbalanced

>best hero at dealing indirect damage
>but oh wait if you manage to get close to him his grenade is an instakill
>and he also has rocketjumping so he can get to any point in the amp
>and his ult is a free clear cart/site everytime it's up!
>but wait there is more he also has CC traps so he is insane both in defense and offense!

le balanced wacky bomb australian man XD
nice balance blizzdrones

*sweats*

>designed to be imbalanced

>its a no one goes support so you have to, match

i dont mind playing them but holy shit this happens 80% of the time

Is there a way to save your highlights and not get them overwriten by other shit?

>d.va edition
yea baby!

Why is Torbjorn so shit??

Here

This. I like supporting but holy shit you people need to fuck off with this. It's like you're making me pick between winning and playing a hero I actually want to.

I like "imbalanced" games
I enjoy having a clear distinction between must-have picks, situational counterpicks and strictly casual picks

Supports are useless

Who needs health

fuck winning, have fun

>"cant have fun if i aint winning!"

doin it wrong desu

So when exactly does this game get good?

it only gets more stale and boring the more you play tbqh

when you stop posting here

You are going to keep asking this until people stops baiting?

Game needs hats or it has no replayability

this t b h. was thinking about buying it in the first few hours of playing but after 9 hours straight I'm not gonna do it~ game has way too many problems

So this game has forced 50 right?

I mean, I'm not good at all. The first day I went something like 22-2 in wins and defeats, and everygame the next day was a STOMP. And not a close stomp, but a gigantic stomp. Shit, I had a 2:20 defeat. I'm bad, I know it, but I shouldn't be bad enough that I can force my team to lose solely because of me for 20 games in a row.

It has hats and tons of things to attention whore with

FUCK OFF FAKE COWBOY NIGGER

YOUR STUN SHIT IS THE CHEAPEST FUCKING THING IN THIS GODDAMN GAME

GO
FUCKING
DIE
RRRRREEEEEE

get
good

>forced 50
>open beta matchmaking

Pick one senpai

This game sucks, mccree takes 10 shots to kill

>cheapest thing in the game
>not le japanese gibberish rampage

How does matchmaking work in this game? Do 5-6 man premades get grouped with complete randoms? What about 2-4 pepole parties?

When you do

D.VA BEST GRILL CONFIRMED
WW@?

Tracer best girl. 79% win percentage as well.

Am I pleb?

She's my favourite defender but holy shit if there's a roadhog you might as well repick

>yfw 3 bastions camping the tower in Hollywood
I'll miss that BR audiance when the game is released

So if the enemy team picks Mei (and they always do) I just have to assume if I ever decide to for any reason come within range of her I'm instantly death with literally nothing I can do about it

Nice champion honestly, at least she's squishy and doesn't have an immunity skill that regens her health, a long range weapon or I don't know a fucking wall that stops everything hehe.

Am I the only one who thinks the maps feel a bit too streamlined and dull most of the time?

i want freetards to die irl

Do you think she shaves?

This game is retardedly unfair when the enemy has people in a party and you don't

fuck this man. Widowmaker and Mercy every game with a Bastionfag getting triple kills every 30 seconds for holding down a button.

Compared to ? Yes.

>Tracer is best because i stomped a bunch of level 1s who have no idea how to counter her

fbelrlfbrblbrlfghgflbgf

why is tracer so qt boys?

remove mei

how do you know or notice that people is in a party?

She's laser shaven

Agreed. Literally an anti-fun hero, even if she's on your team

>time played
>2 hours

>Korean
no, but her bush is well-kept and looks nice

This. Sometimes its fun to give yourself a challenge and pick some shitter hero, or handicap yourself if you know you're up against retards.

>respawn
>run straight
>find every single enemy in the same spot

yes

Welcome to any multiplayer game without a soloqueue option

>you will never carry d.va around inside of you

k

Can I get some Genji tips? He's pretty fun to play once you get past the weaboo appearance.

I hear he has crazy burst but I'm not seeing it, when I manage to get close to somebody should I go for melee attacks or keep throwing shurikens? Also does his shift deal good damage? Doesn't feel like it.

>In the year 20XX
>Not being genetically perfect

that's my cue to peak out and get a free headshot

>Peak
Get out, sandnigger and get a dictionary

WOW BLIZZARD GREAT MATCHMAKING, I'VE LOST 12 FUCKING ROUNDS IN A ROW NOW, ALWAYS BEING EITHER GOLD OR SILVER IN DAMAGE AND CONSTANTLY HAVING GREATER THAN 60% HOOK ACCURACY.

EPIC BETA

usually when i play a game i instinctively choose some of the most broken characters. it doesn't matter which game and it pissed off most of my friends ever since i played fox and falco in smash bros melee. i don't even look up tier lists or some shit.

my favorite characters so far are junkrat and mercy, though i haven't tried all of the characters yet (maybe 5 left).

did my gut feeling betray me this time or are they actually good?

Are you seriously complaining about Mei?

She's nothing

Who fucking cares in inside he either way

>Only 60%
>With hitscan

Hoehaoheaoheaoheaoheoaheohoho

why are skill descriptions so lackluster in this game? Why is there no information about cooldown, or how long's the skill gonna last?

you havent been shit on for shitting on this game? where is that one retarded turbonerd who does that all the time?

maybe you should learn how to play as a team, kills mean jack shit in objective based games.

You haven't played againts someone who actually knows what the fuck is going on

This isn't the blizzard forums

How about you take the initiative and start talking to your teammates. Can't win games if all you care about are medals.

Because this game has literally zero depth

I'm downloading the game now, and thinking I'll be sticking with zenyatta for the most part based on my research of all the characters. Any tips?

problem is mei is kinda dependant on her team to take advantage of good walls and ult, she's kinda like reinhardt on that regard but she can do more shit alone

Your sister had zero depth too i was disappointed

Anyone else agree that all characters should be limited to 1 per team?

zen dies when someone looks at him funny. so stay behind your team

I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality, because it’s now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake. Accept the fax.

Yeah, just play one hero in a game where each hero has at max 3 abilities that do not level up nor any items or stats

Gotta learn them heros right lolbab?

why?

Seriously how can you retards complain about matchmaking and few heroes for so long. If you had invested that time in actually getting good, you wouldn't need to complain.

try the whole roster regardless so you know what everyone can and can't do, their pros and cons and how to play with and against tehm

>Spam one hero in a game where changing heroes and adapting is the key to victory
>talk as if kills and damage were somehow the most important shit
this isn't a deadmatch. This isn't COD, this is a TEAM BASED GAME WITH A CLEAR OBJECTIVE WHICH IS NOT KILLING YOUR ENEMIES

MAINING ONE HERO IS ALWAYS R E T A R D E D

I think Overwatch is the worst game ever made for support/healer players

Its absolute abysmal garbage, i cant believe it

If you play as mercy and the enemy team has a tracer, just switch hero to Bastion.

The tracer will nonstop hunt you, and wont do anything else but that

Since the game is populated with LoL players, teamplay doesnt exist and so does situational awareness

mei is fucking aids to play against

why would you """""main""""" a hero in this game? It's all based on counterpicking on the fly. You'll get countered pretty fast if you just stay as 1 hero, unless you pick someone broken like genji

me, but what about the edgelords who instaclick lets say Hanzo and know 0 shit about playing him but someone who is oneshoting people whit Hanzo has to play something else

>tfw literally spent less than 20 min in the practice room trying out all the characters and I already know what everyone does

lmao

All these shitters that are in now that quit after one bad match and complain about maps

>cyka
>blyat map

>Pick Roadhog
>Infiltrate enemy defenses and hook healers / bastions / snipers
>10 kill streak
>team hasn't even entered the fucking capture point yet
YEAH THOSE 3 SNIPER + 2 TRACER TEAMMATES WOULD SURELY PLAY BETTER IF ONLY I TOLD THEM TO

because shit like 2x winston 2x mccree mercy lucio every game gets boring