Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

War never changes edition

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out in South Korea with International Early Access beginning March 29th. F2P starts on May 10th.

>Can I play the game now?
International servers open for Early Access on March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users on May 10th. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Early Access begins March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) with purchase of Founder Pack, May 10th for F2P users

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

What skills do wugus take generally? Can someone give me a run down on the skills and how they work?

Welp, since the game is confirmed dead, what are you guys gonna play now?

Futureproof, which map? I want to watch.

Stellaris

It's already ogre.

We just wardec'd a second guild though. Waiting to see how it'll unfold.

you should join us, we have slots

Yeah. The second one.

Still this, because I'll fuck it til it's decayed til nothing

ToT's tower is in the hidden area in Miner's Village.

detoxify: useless
needle blow: poisons 1 enemy, max it
bewitch: useless
wugong gu: it's supposed to spread poison to many enemies, but it doesn't work that well for me
zhendu: your group has poison attack for 1 (one) attack, you don't need to max this one
throw gu pot: max this, it's like flame ground or frost cloud
jincan gu: useless

You should leave the tower alone, all the other Veeky Forums guilds wanted to declare war against ToT at the same time.

Thanks for letting me know, will do.

They can't relocate the tower now. Wardec them whenever you can.

>TheRED

So Russians are already dominating the Fedimeme

EUcucks status: __________

>map painting simulator: space edition

Can bosses be turned into plants by Druids?

Thanks for the rundown

DESS

Cutebutlewd will war ToT too?

>trying to divide russian-yurob bros
Stay in your lonely shed, clapeian.

Another day, another pinoy guild tower for Comfy.

>Aston Rod
- Attack on Beast Type Targets +38

Well, this works on truffles even for magic skill, right? I'm starting to think that buying that Aston Road instead of the common servant's rod was a good deal after all.

Is cleric 3 the only way to be future proof?

We destroyed the channel along with it. Channel 1 is pinoy confirmed.

>Channel Full
>Can't move to another channel because there's none
WHAT THE FUCK

telsiai lag

How to make a sexy costume and not make it slutty like Sorcerer's

>this happened while I was having dinner
rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>PD

Dick status: muh

Where is this screenshot from though?

Can they fucking release info on the r8 classes already? It's gonna break so many builds it's not even funny.

That looks exactly like what we had to deal with in kTOS.

This is why I don't want to play.
Future ranks come out and most builds have to be remade.
Good money for IMC though.

>not playing a futureproof c3/c3

top lel.

>he roll only meme meta builds
mementalist and memedoctor are going to cry

memedoctor was nerfed already.

But my personal support is a c2 cleric c3 priest c1 ORACLE c1 memedoctor, we'll be fine ;)

>r7

Mementalists are futureproof though aside for their r7 choice.

Except the rank 8 class might not fit your build, and then you're screwed too.

Everything else works just fine, but npcimg stuff gives out white blocks. What could go wrong?

Then don't go the r8 class? If you're something like r3/f3, you can still go scout for cloak, a2 for swift step, etc. You don't NEED to take the r8 class.

I wish resurrection was a cleric spell then you wouldn't be forced to take priest.

Memedoctor is completely future proof

What are you hacking

>What could go wrong?
Use a decrypter before opening the ipf with ipftools.

I sure can't wait for Musketeer C2.

CoffeeHouse is 29/30
Last slot

Planning to start doing something after this week end
Going to stay a little on my new cleric alt today so if you want to join you can find me in starting areas

meme memo
But I don't need to extract it, I need to figure out working paths

>alisha
BLACKED

>I need to figure out working paths
DON'T HELP HIM

We should do a meetup before F2P happens.

typical """EU""" player

I will get it eventually, you are only delaying the inevitable

I can't wait until the /tosg/ guilds band together in order to destroy ToT. This is what it's all about. No infighting, just beautiful alliances.

We should wardec a tosg (discord) guild for training purposes.

>c2 cleric c3 priest c1 ORACLE c1 memedoctor
It's really sad to admit but this really is the most future proof cleric build.
>10 heal tiles
>resurrection
>revive
>stoneskin
>counterspell
>bloodletting
Practically filled with essential healer skills.

I took priest for resu and I found out you don't need it
People are going to respawn anyway
and you can't revive them in the middle of boss fights unless you have max resurrection
maybe I should reroll

Good "pls carry me" Build.

Definitely future is glorious for you my man.
Enjoy all your buffs overwritten even on you nigger. Swordcucks have their own five or so buffs that WILL overwrite yours. Enjoy your no chrono buffs. God have mercy on your soul if you run into linker C2. 70 hundreds shekel\hour for daino scrolls.

>needing alliances

Just go the Telsiai way and wage war on 10 guilds at once.

Sunday would probably be a good day for a pre-F2P meetup

thousands*

I was thinking Saturday since some might have work on monday.

Still the best support build. If people die with this they really are the shittest of shitters.

You need res for higher levels of eath tower unless your group is confident no one will die.

tosg guild civil war when?

Ress 5 is great. I don't get to use it much but it's pretty satisfying to get that clutch ress.

Sure son, all catafags will thank you when you overwrite their trot, and you WILL do it every time you apply all your array.
You will grow to hate chrono, linker, thauma, reflect shield morons and archer morons with attribute on. If you don't have at least krivis 1 in build with priest3, you will get nowhere.

It's war time Futureproof! Where are you?

FUCK OFF AZEBU

>what are daino scroll

You only need to buff revive and stoneskin and bloodletting. What buff overwrite are you talking about?

Don't listen to that guy lolipan, He's not american.

You're retarded, but you didn't need me to tell you that right.

The loading screen tips said you can set guild to neutral to avoid(?) war declarations. Is this true?

Destroy their tower! Rape their men!
Destroy their tower! Rape their men!

Only in kToS

Hopefully never here

>what is reading

The guild tower has less than 2 days left. Once I relocate it to an actually hidden spot, we can go all out against those apes.

Not implemented yet.

>telsiai lag

>shekel\hour for daino scrolls
Reading comprehension my man. You can also buy my daino6 scrolls for a good price, you will not get any better anywhere because this is almost the prime cost.
5000\scroll per 4 minutes for your good build.
>using only 3 buffs out of 7
Good strategy my famparoni.

>whine about overwriting buffs
>whine about not buffing enough
Don't be retarded. Those 3 are the most essential, the rest aren't needed if you're limited on buff slots.

SELLING LOLIPA TOWER LOCATION FOR 500K SILVER

Is lolipan already waging war on ToT?

If you are running priest 3, you absolutely require daino. If you don't have daino, get it, I don't care be it krivis circle or scrolls. If you refuse, get out of my ET and stop overwriting my quickhaste fagtron. I hate niggers without daino, but I hate priests that buff only "essential" shit because they are either dumb or poor even more.

>get out of my ET
You won't be in mine anyway so don't worry. I don't take sub 280s in my party.

>projecting this much
You're the faggot whining here. I gave you options based on what you said dickhead. If you yourself were using daino you wouldn't be whining now would you?

>another 24hr maint
thanks IMC

might go back to naval action, though i hate how its adopting an EVE style 'muh spies everywhere' secrecy. Its impossible to just show up to a port battle unless you are in one of the sekret clubs that communicate these plans with each other.
the game looks great and huge broadsides is very satisfying though. If there was a general id probably play it, but nobody pays attention to it, other than /k/, which has a ded guild of like 5 dedicated people.

>muh RO soundtrack

>he actually carried this good build towards 280
My condolences frienderoni. You have severe autism and I won't question your good build anymore.
It's not my job to bring daino, healslut.

Knock, knock.

What the fuck kind of location for a tower is that?

>quicken

>ET

What the fuck, who's doing critical on your ET party? You aren't going too far if your team consists of archer/sword dps.

2x clerics, 2x wizards 1x swash buckler.

Also, there's a lot of useless buffs that people need to avoid using, like, you know, reflect shield, sacrament, quicken, restoration and other stuff

뭐?

>Dirty minds starts playing

>Entropy guild leader dead next to our tower
>Sits there for 2 hours, waiting for us to leave/go afk/sleep
>Revives, attacks tower
>Instantly swarmed by 5 Futureproofs
>Cawfee stays back to defend while we go knock on ToT's doorbell
>The angry Entropy Templar spams Revive Orbs and tries to kill our tower one hit at a time
>Cawfee kills him on the spot
>All gear broken
>He thinks he can kill the tower like this
>Meanwhile, ToT didn't show up yet

>autists not being able to enjoy more than one ost

stahp bullying