pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E

>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/n9dl5y
fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?HJV0QRsd.Bw7BZT5h1.bSlHEXQU.GP0u3hWQ.A.A.DVrkg3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hell yeah! :D

Is anything other than longswords and greatweapons worth using? I tried spear and got my ass kicked. Same with curved swords, both do shit damage and have long start-up.

I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED THE PILGRIM TRYING TO DO THE DARK LORD ENDING

HOW DO I RESTORE MY SAVE

I'M SO SORRY YURIA

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

youre fucked son.

no really you are fucked

btfo

bleed faggot builds are preddy strong but also gay

I DON'T WANT TO LINK THE FLAME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

YURIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Any of you anons looking for some early game co-op?

I HAPPEN TO BE MAKING A NEW CHARACTER

There is a real fucking sadistic piece of shit working for from
>Demon Has a shout to knock you down
>And a slam to catch you specifically if you roll to get up again

The more I think about it, the more I feel bad for the Knights of Drang. They didn't have a few benevolent beings like Gwyndolin protecting parts of their lands, the only survivor of their country was a giant who actively hated them.

Pyromancy

>pyro user spends all his FP trying to catch you with free aim GCFO's

just stop, please it's painful to watch

>have some early game ashes
>don't want to play her before Hackazaki fixes miracles
reeeeeee

hello
pass and location?

>clearing areas with phantoms
He deserved what he got

good off-hand weapons that aren't the rapier or shotel?

Why is she so perfect bros? I would give everything just to smell her neck.

Good for you there are still two other endings left to you besides linking the shit flame.

She smells like grub vomit. Fuck off, Leonhard.

Posting these again for the people who didn't see them last night.

Sorry purplebro, you should have taken the white ring off, I would have stopped :(

If it makes you feel any better I murdered the host and his boyfriend shortly after!

Platform? I'm tempted to bring my paladin girl back, if you're on piss4?

>No r1 trigger discipline
Casuals get what casuals deserve.

but leonhard hate her

Hey guy if I create a new character in dark souls 3 does it overwrite my main one or i can keep them both?

A couple Drakebloods survived too, either on a mission to kill or protect Oceiros for dragon-related reasons.

I wonder why that one Drang Knight was in Cathedral of the Deep.

where sword from

there are multiple save files my guy

quick, what items would you like to get as rewards for winning fights?
other than darkmoon rings

I already have a stack of embers I hand out pretty liberally

I don't even remember what Puck was actually reacting to here.

I have seen it so many times now and you can't really search for it since it has become this weird reaction picture.

You have 10 slots

>try out Lucatiel's greatsword after initially dismissing it
>good moveset, some phantom range as far as I can tell, hyperarmor on most attacks
>destroys hollow bumboys
>no one plays the game hollow
>WA thrust deals normal damage
Goddammit, you were so close.

Pretty dope user, I went full hollow and made my character really pale so I could cosplay a Pontiff Hag, I'd post pics if it wasn't on ps4.

I always loved the storytelling in the DS games through finding corpses in weird places. Like finding Gilligan

Is it even possible for me to get the watchdogs of farron covenant rewards now that I'm like level 90? There's no way I could be summoned in farron keep so is there another way to get the covenant items to give to the Wolf?

I'm strangely obsessed with Rosaria.

She's like a combination of The Fair Lady and Gwynevere.

In a way, that's part of it, you condition them into expecting the orb and when they roll in you grab them with the heart exploder, pyro 101 m8. Must have miscounted his FP, I'm sure every pyro ever had done that at least one time.

You can lock on a gcfo as they get up from sacred flame which will almost always hit for any remaining health

The thing that bothers me about these images is that I'm wearing the exact same outfit at you. Except I have the dancer boots instead of a skirt.

you can farm them if you're autistic enough
I can give the rewards to you alternatively

>Rosaria
>Saying anything
Trash

Given the fact that Storm King is the only real mounted boss in the series (Twin Princes doesn't count) what are the chances FROM is going to reuse the animations and have the next Souls game be full of mounts?

how much str should I have in my quality build if I'm using greatswords and greataxes?

As an actual weapon, it's unused content. It's the Sword of Avowal, from the betrothal scene in the Lord of Hollows questline.

So, guys

how do I glitch/fake my mound maker sign?

The poison goaty things outside Farron Perimiter bonfire can sometimes drop swordgrass. It will take fucking forever but in theory you could get them that way.

posting important poll again so we can get more votes and truely determine the answer to this most important question
poal.me/n9dl5y
poal.me/n9dl5y

fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?HJV0QRsd.Bw7BZT5h1.bSlHEXQU.GP0u3hWQ.A.A.DVrkg3

This is my first attempt at making a build that uses faith. Anyone have some input?

>invading as grape
>red spawns in right after me, katana and shield, knight armour and Eastern helm
>well, we can't all top pro-dogs
>go for my hello carving, get running r1 poke for my trouble
>and another
>and another
>and another
>literally at 69.9 so not even a caestus for parrying
>smack him with profaned to low health twice, hit him with exploding bolt for good measure, but the fucker must have the blue tearstone because he always survives
>fuck this, next time he tries his running r1, I'll be ready
>predictable as clockwork, here it comes
>use profaned weapon art and send that crouton sky-high, killing him
>never once saw the host

Wolnir?

Beats hollow bleed / luck builds at least

we already had this in strawpoll
pump had like 90%

has there been any interesting discoveries lately in the game? some obscure mechanics or hidden stuff etc

>Except I have the dancer boots instead of a skirt.

So you're wearing 3/4ths of the Dancer set, just with a different helm. That's not exactly the most unique setup.

strawpoll is shit

I decided to watch a movie instead, I'm on PC
My steam is /id/YourPromDateYouUglySackOfShit
if you wanna do some early game stuff another time
I was looking at a questline thing but for the Aldritch one, not the Dark Lord one. By the time I'd realized my mistake it was too late.

this is it man, the dlc for 3 is all the souls you are going to see from miyazaki's team anyway

well they all sort of scattered, so they probably became mercenaries like Forossa before them.

Pump a rum best name, pickle pee portion of name is inferior.

>he thinks FP matters to pyromancers

I don't see many of them while invading, but that's a fair point. Something to keep in mind.

What, someone rigged the crow poll? :^)

is there any shortcuts or shit between the first bonfire of untended graves and champion gundyr? shit seems like a gauntlet to get to without getting hit a few times if you're just supposed to book it

>all the drang knights use dual wielded weapons

thats cute, From. really cute.

So what happens now? They won't stop making these types of games but that was supposedly the last dark souls.

What will they do next?

So what is the actually fucking trigger for patches to sell the ring?
Tried forgiving him twice and never and all combinations and got his stupid slav gesture and everything.

I think he meant it more to be a " body language" thing.

though I guess I might as well try to get rid of the speech bubble, since I got rid of the tongue shadbase gave her.

no
just poal > strawshit

Spook

Pretty sure they expressed interest in another Armored Core title.

and how much dex then? Why not 40/40?

Greirat needs to be in Firelink

bkga

pike

the spear that zaps lightning down

You think they'll make a mecha dark souls game?

Hopefully more different settings and ideas like bloodborne.

Post yfw Ocelotte didn't come out right

So are they EVER going to upload/activate the 1.06 patch on pc or what

no_

FUCK IT I'm gonna use hornet ring as aldritch.

So fucking tired of this fucking chugging. Got 2 parries and host still went through his 12 estus like no biggie.

IT'S DECIDED

What is that white stuff all over her hair?

Advice time pls

I'm a SL 27 char doing invasions, my weapon is upgrade +3. Should I go +4, since it's safe to assume people go to +2 rather quickly? Or stay +3?

Why?

Greirat is there.
No ring.

No_

Here is how it's gonna go
>Next game will be a totally different thing. Its only flaw will be that it's not souls or a souls clone, which means nobody will buy it
>The game after that will be Bloodborne 2 (ps4, xbone, windows, ouya)

Is it wrong that I want some combination of Armorer Dennis, Maldron the Assassin, Jester Thomas and Royal Sorcerer Navlaan to come back in the DLC and wreck my shit? The NPC invasions in this game other than Hodrick seem like utter shit compared to those four.

Ideal SL for Farronfagging is 30, right? Any suggestions for a fun build?

>Invading as a raspberry and co-operating with a grape
The best feel, I love grapes.

plz respond

stay +3

Cause it's stupid that they don't bother to keep the pc version up to date with the console release

Yeah figured, it's been like a whole week and they haven't said shit

Backup save, upgrade, test whether you still get plenty of invasions, if not restore save.

>ouya

so to do the Anri quest and ending, before talking to Anri in the tunnel with the skeletons, I have to go down the smouldering lake and kill the other guy first? then speak to Anri and tell him about it?

What's the best weapon with the starter warrior axe's moveset, crescent axe, man serpent hatchet, dragonslayer?

I like that weapon a lot and want to make a build around it.

>pvping at arena
>BKGA smacking fallen knight set kiddies
>summon some guy in wolf armour with that super long katana and a little shield
>waiting patiently for him
>SUDDENLY BACKSTAB
>he spawned behind me and used the chance to backstab me
>30 vigor so I lose only like 35%HP
>turn around and 3 hit him as he swings the katana and scratches me
>messaging me saying I'm bad for using a broken weapon

BKGA generating shitter tears this is a wonderful weapon

>Golden week is over
>Monday is their usual update day
Monday, user. For real this time.

>it's been like a whole week
It's golden week.

can you get aldritch invasion items for placing a red sign in the covenant/in the area? i havent been leveling because im assuming that you would want to be either in the range for people beating it the first time or people in ng+ wanting fight clubs, and anything in between will just be gank squads

>building up a paladin
>you can make Irina disappear forever if you fuck with dark miracles and dont use morne's gauntlets

what the fuck man.

this game suffers heavily from Castlevania 2 "you need the guide" syndrome

God, anyone else annoyed that there are multiple paths to take? I cant decide which one because I want to explore everything and not miss any loot, so I after doing 1 path I need to go back and do the second path. So time consuming and boring. And what's with the wide areas that are full of shit you need to collect? What a time sink.