Streetpig and funny names edition

>Open Beta
May 5-9, If Pre-Ordered May 3-9

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KALuU_d-t_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Widowmaker a cute

TRACER REMOVED FROM THE GAME WHEN

>Trashmouse and Streetpig
perfect

Nigga just burst

Mcree her a few times and she will switch

slut

She is pure

Do any of the other offense characters counter McCree?

>Reaper gets deleted
>Tracer gets deleted
>76 will never be able to finish him off, if you get close you get deleted
>Pharah gets gunned down by hitscan left clicks
>Genji I actually don't know, assume it's like Tracer and you have a bad time

reminder to ignore waifufags and other attention whores unless you want to end up like tf2g

so frustrating

Is it just me or does this nigga's pistol do too much damage.

This is coming from someone who mains him pretty hard kek.

>tfw someone on your team picks D.VA
You already know it's a loss

Maybe Widowmaker since she can see through walls, preventing anyone from getting caught by him. Also you need to be out of flash bang range or you lose.

RIP mine

your deeds of valor will be remembered

>tfw your thread doesn't have D.VA
You already know it's dead

I'm strictly speaking about other offense characters, and yeah easier said than done since Reaper, Tracer and Genji all have their effective range within his flashbang zone and Pharah and Soldier 76 can still get outdueled by him due to how strong his left click

>genji
>effective range
>melee

lol what

>gif
stop

The new ult fits him much better

Zenyatta should not be getting gold on objective time on Dorado offense.
Mei should not be getting gold on healing on any map.

What is wrong with these people?

Official girls and their fetishes list:

>D. Va: large cocks, white men, cosplay sex
>Mei: food fetish, cum fetish, submission
>Mercy: anal, submission, petplay
>Pharah: domination, latex, cowgirl
>Symmetra: scat,exhibitionism, tiles
>Tracer: cuckolding, BBC, canines
>Widowmaker: domination, orgasm denial, pain
>Zarya: muscle, small penis, missionary

What the heck does Zarya say when she ults

>tiles

I just against a team with 4 bastions. Open beta is true cancer.

Yeah I would guess 76 and Genji have the best chance against him, though neither is really a counter. I'm pretty sure Genji can reflect anything Mcree does including flashbang.

the only one I agree with is Widowmaker
add bloodfetish

I don't have time for boners

stop

>everyone go Winston!
>do it for the meme!

>it's hiiigh noon
>press E on genji

Post em

Win rate with rein is 56%, 61% with roadhog had way too many games where the rest of my team couldn't grasp the fact that me charging in pinning and one shotting their support or someone is else is their cue to go the fuck in and just sits back while me and the support die.

I really enjoy most of the tanks though which is nice because I end up filling it most of the time because no one else wants to play tank. I hope D.VA gets some buffs though I really enjoy playing her but unless she gets some buffs I won't be playing her in competitive matches much. Can still have fun with her normal matches though.

Tracer is so goddamn annoying to play against. Fucking spaztic bitch that teleports everywhere. And Hanzo's arrows have homing, I swear to god.

Blizzard just took the Lawbringer class from Memelands, and created him. Same weapon, same "fan that hammer", same ultimate ability.

In BL they say: if it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs.

SHEER HEART ATTACK

Agreed for Mercy and anal. She remains pure this way.

>that feel when you're widow
>finally snipe that little bitch
>get sniped myself
>it was totally wort it

>Tracer
>canines
>not gorillas

do you even lore senpai

you know for a fact that Tracer would go for the trifecta of fucking Winston in front of her nu-male boyfriend

So how are you supposed to do that achievement where you need to fire 7 beams on one target?
Whenever I try to set the 7th turret, another disappear.

>Gorillas have tiny dicks
huhuhu

>Love the game
>Hate the insufferable solo que teams

I don't want to spend money on a game that is going to have hit or miss teams.

Also I don't have friends, so that makes the 'play with friends' hard.

>tracer is more sjw than zarya

Stop

>Symmetra
>tiles

My sides have left this earth

>assuming that winston would put up with having a tiny dick and not science himself into hugeness

growth hormone and testosterone, famalam

i am zenyatta

i should not have two minutes of objective time

please no

stop kd-hunting and push the goddamn cart so your squishy support does not have to.

>People playing Winston
>Ever

I played Winston once in training,
fuck that
he's lame

First the official blizz classifications are total bullshit so I don't get why you care about them, but secondly phara can kill him really easily of she's not a dumbfuck who thinks slowly floating around in the sky is a good idea.

Why is mercy so qt

Post'em, others rate.

So we can all agree that HANAKUNAMURA KINUYEEEE and JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE are the two coolest characters, right?

>Not liking the cowboy
Time to call the undertaker

>About a minute left to crack last point on Volskaya
>Bastion and Torbjorn nests with a Widow in the back
>Last couple attempts to crack it were foiled by Mercy revives and WHOLE HOG
>Sitting up on the left side as Tracer with about 90% ult and waiting for team to push from the front
>See Reinhardt bumbling up the ramp toward me and wonder why the fuck he isn't with the group for when we push
>He trundles over to the bridge where they're set up, E's them all in a line, pins Mercy and shoves them all in a room together at the end of the bridge
>I clean up the turret and watch him murder everyone with Earthshatter and some hammer smacks
>PotG was a Mercy revive from earlier

He was fucking robbed. I wish I was recording.

fine is this better

I feel the same way when I play Lucio. It's like these people have never played a payload map

If tracer doesn't get nerf'd or removed i might not buy this game, literally fedora the hero.

Does it deal more damage if you press e on Genji and then dash?

others have to kill them to stop them from killing you idiot

How come the icons for your character don't show you skin on tab or the hero select screen? They already have skin icons mad as you can see from the portrait next to your health bar, seems like a waste to not fully use them

???

no but seriously what is tiles

we hanzo now

>get leaver penalty for dc

Where can I go to voice my distaste with this?

>>Mei: food fetish, cum fetish, submission
>>Pharah: domination, latex, cowgirl
i want to dominate mei while parah dominates me

I wish we got like 5-10 coins per game. Takes so long with loot boxes and it's RNG if you even get them.

>tfw first PotG

see

Why the fuck are there two overwatch threads in the catalog? One has 250ish posts and the other has 50ish. Can't you autists check for existing threads before shitting up the board?

No, its a gif converted to a webm you fucking retard. Look at all that dithering.

I'm sure you'll be able to buy coins so it's okay! :)

How do I play reaper? I'm good with every other flanking hero, but whenever i play le edgy psychopath murder man all i seem to do is DIE, DIE, DIE

Wish I could buy a fucking namechange, I'm stuck with a death note one.

>Pharah: domination, latex, cowgirl
my dick
best waifu

that's the wrong way around

they're supposed to be on the cart, the support is supposed to keep them alive

healing the one or two people who occasionally pass the cart in search of a kill while getting sniped by widows and hanzos every ten seconds isn't my idea of a good time

get a new battle net account fgt

>Genji ults
>Smash him into a wall as reinhardt

Looks like strength > dex

>pick a tank
>get literally 1shotted
>ok maybe this one is just shit
>pick another one
>get 1shotted
This is bullshit.

>FIRE IN THE HOLE
>Post YFW you hear this.

youtube.com/watch?v=KALuU_d-t_Y

TRIGGERED

contact blizzard.net support, since I already used my one name change, they did force name change for me.

Wouldn't hurt to ask.

>Winston

How the fuck do you deal with this nigger? I only started playing a couple hours ago so am I missing something? He's slower than you but if you meet him in the open it seems like he just fucking laser beams you to death and tanks all of your damage. What's the deal? Do you just ignore him and hope he doesn't catch up?

genji with godly timing can deflect the flashbang and ruin him

So how long are you going to post this

fast characters reaper and roadhog rip him a new one

His only way of tanking is with the ball shaped shield. His laser cutter is very short ranged so just run away or mess him up inside his own barrier.

>Hanzo
Muh nigga

Why does this game feel like they only actually spent time on designing Tracer, Widowmaker, Bastion and Reinhardt. Even meme Reaper plays like shit compared to them.

the only one underdesigned is symmetra

your teleporter gets fucking destroyed if the enemy reaches a checkpoint, it's fucking retarded.

im starting to play more heroes i swear

Every other character feels lackluster to be honest. Like they don't have that one crucial thing that'd make them feel fun.

>No bondage for Widowmaker
0/10 very unrealistic

rate and bait

>PotG was tracer landing a sticky on me as lucio

Tracer literally got one kill off me then we one a few second later how is this PotG.

wow like 1 post every 10 minutes

dead general

dead game

this is the bastard child general, there's another one that has actual posting in it.

Every game thats not LoL, Hearthstone, or CS:GO is considered dead to /v/ or Veeky Forums.

And what do you know, all of those games are shit

>

I wasn't defending them I'm just saying /v/ and Veeky Forums consider literally every game dead outside of a select few that are so popular saying they are dead makes you look like a retard.

>Current WoW is dead
As an example, I hate WoW in its current state but its still far and above the most played MMO still and according to /v/ and Veeky Forums its dead which in turn makes every other MMO dead by comparison.