/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction Act III is out for Japanese arcades with Nine & Izanami playable
- Console release is in autumn with Es confirmed playable
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKS22npY198
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Terumi and Ragna flipping each other off
Kek

Is the only Alpha we're getting in the form of Izanami's alt-colors?

3rd for Izzy!

4th for Rachel

Izanami doesn't even have Alpha colors

6th for /blaz/ is the best.

>this picture

Rachel and Ragna will have the most beautiful marriage there is. Their vows will be truthful, and their love will be both real and forever.

Now that's an OP picture, good job user.

She's got this outfit though. And the silly red unicorn horn.

Has anyone translated the arcade dialogue for Terumi, Celica, and Platinum yet?

It is the same outfit, didn't notice.

>And the silly red unicorn horn.
She uses it to impale her enemies

Man that Makoto underboob is so sexy.

Shame that the image quality is so shit, did you save it with a 20% compression rate?

But Rachel's a lesbian and vampires in this universe apparently reproduce through budding.

Here's a really short summary of Terumi's

Meets Jin near the boundary, finally notice Trinity is with Jin. Tries to Taunt her with Kazuma like speech, but she says that Kazuma is gone after falling into the boundary, and wont be fooled again.
After the battle Jin retreats since according to Trinity, Terumi becomes stronger near the boundary.
Terumi leaves since he has no interest in power of order or Trinity.

Kokonoe and Terumi meets up, fights and then leaves since he can't kill her here.

Nine fights Terumi since she tries to stop him, since she can't allow him to gain what he is trying to gain.
Terumi finally understood a place that isn't being observed, it should be there.
What Terumi found was Clavis coffin. When Terumi tried to look in it, an ars magus created a copy of Terumi, and Terumi fought it.
After the battle, Terumi took out a cube from the coffin.

Rachel is not a lesbian, and fully in love with Ragna, as he is to her.

Celica
3 Nu
6 Kokonoe
7 Terumi
8 Nine

Celica tells Noel to go since she has something she should do and leave it to her to fight Nu.

Kokonoe wants to bring back Celica since she is the ace of killing Terumi, but Celica says that if she wins Kokonoe will have to answer a question.
After the battle, Celica asks Kokonoe why Nu is collecting noxs, and Kokonoe says that probably either Terumi or Relius is trying to create Take-Mikazuchi.

A fight occur between Terumi and Celica since Celica wants to stop the creation of Take-mikazuchi and Terumi is irritated by Celica.
After the battle, Terumi says that it's Nine who is creating Take-mikazuchi, and tells her where she is.

Celica wants to stop Nine from creating Take-mikazuchi, and Nine says it won't have anything controlling it so it will destroy the world in an instant.
After the battle, Nine asks Celica if she wants to save this world, but Celica says that she doesn't want Nine to destroy the world she saved.
Nine makes an outburst that she didn't want to save this world, that if they don't destroy it, it will repeat the same history again.
Celica says it's okay, Ragna will surely heal this world, so let's but an end to this. And it ends with Nine being quiet.

Then why is there so much official evidence of Rachel's infidelity?

>he is to her
Citation needed.

Teasing other girls =/= Infidelity

That's clearly a young boy in these pictures.

I can't remember if Platinum's was fully translated but Jin saves platinum's life with the power of order and then uses Muchorin to give trinity a body. Trinity also says that she used Muchorin to create Platinum while she was messing around trying to find a way to seperate Kazama and Terumi but was killed before she could do it but transferred her soul into Muchorin.

The better question is, where's Relius' Act 3 translated?

Even if half the cast ends up dead, the fact these two might have a family moment is kinda great.
And the best part is we might actually get more since she's a console character. she will be outside the Ragna POV
Hopefully

Like Makoto's, nowhere in sight but somehow Bullet's and Tao's were translated.

Has anyone checked out the act 3 stuff on tieba baidu yet?

Makoto's is in sight, she fights Tsubaki,Mu 12 and Izayoi, Her fight with tsubaki is a sparring match before they split up to search for Noel and to make sure they both have what it takes to fight whoever is going to be aiming for her life, her fight with Mu is because Mu is paranoid that Makoto's there to take her life and her fight with Izayoi is an Izayoi from another world that's here to kill Noel. Makoto can't believe that Tsubaki would ever act like this under her own free will then Relius pops in to explain to Makoto that this Tsubaki is from a world destroyed by Noel. The end.

I think you guys are getting some of the arcade stuff mixed up.

Oh shit thanks

Which one?

>somehow

I don't like what you're implying.

Makoto's fights are Tager, Kokonoe, Kagura, and Izayoi.

Spoil sport. I had him eating out of my hands,user. Just a little bit more and he would of been mine.

What's the best DP punish for Amane on levels 1, 2 and 3?

damn you.

You rused me you bastard.

Something wrong officer? Just yangin around

>You rused me you bastard.

Well I only half rused you. The sparring thing is in Tsubaki or Izayoi's arcades and the another world Izayoi is real. This Izayoi is probably from that hell world Noel ended up creating in act 1 and 2.

she made a pun like once and people make that apart of her character.
it's mind boggling.

>This Izayoi is probably from that hell world Noel ended up creating in act 1 and 2.
Was it explained how she ended up in this world?

I'm a fan of puns so I don't mind it.

At the end of Chronophantasma Ragna devoured Noel and while inside him she saw the gate Es was guarding as well as a bunch of other scary things and in a panic and desire to protect that person she threw away her murakumo powers and since Noel is the eye of azure and now revealed to defacto BE the one who was inside the master unit that means that rather than ceasing to exist, Mu 12 was flung into sorta world where Noel's worst fears are realized and she became the enemy of the world that killed off Rachel,Ragna and Jin and struck fear and hatred into every single living being. By act III Mu 12 finally got out of that world because Noel's starting to become more aware of herself but she still won't take Mu 12 back because taking it back means Terumi wins, however Mu 12 does not know that, before Terumi made himself known Noel was trying to reunite with Mu 12 despite Izanami and Nine's taunts.

Do you remember when Take-Mizuchi was coming out of the sky and Amaterasu was getting closer to the world while Noel freaked the fuck out in the forest with Ragna? It's implied that if Noel fully realizes just what she is she'll no longer be Noel or possibly be unable to interact with the world at all, sorta like the fate that fell upon Es until Nine and Celica just happened to find her and likely the fate that fell on Raquel after she joined the Embryo.

Now, on a scale of 1 to fuck me, how confused are you at this explanation? Very? Don't go to the story thread in Dustloop, they've gone complete batshit over it and have become as weird as Persona 3/4/5 lore vs 1 and 2 lorefags and Nasufags as a whole.

But they still fall below Metal Gear lorefags and Kingdom Hearts lorefags

>how confused are you at this explanation?
Not confused at I'll. I'm a KHfag so this isn't much to me

*at all

Well, it's not that Noel has always been the Girl, it's that the current Noel, the one separate from Mu is.
The Master Unit wasn't empty up until recently.
And no, the Girl is not "true Noel".

Oh how I hope they nerf Nine, Izanami and Carl for the console release.

>Nerfing Izzy
Fuck you

Izanami doesn't need a nerf at all

To be honest, it's hard to say who is and who isn't Noel out of the three because Mu and Noel are the exact same, Mu 12 only acts paranoid in others arcade modes and even then, she's not attacking out of malice she's attacking because she believes she's defending herself from her killers like she's been doing in 2 acts so far. In her own arcade she finally finds Noel and just wants her to answer why she threw her away and Noel freaks the fuck out and then Izanami arrives and tells Mu to back off as she's going to shove Noel right back into the Master Unit.

Then there's the mysterious dialogue Ragna has with Amane when he says he knows this girl knows him but he doesn't know her but he knows what the entitled are doing is wrong and calls it pathatic to wanna make someone make their perfect world for them, he's not alone in that thought because alot of characters seemed to have not given into Izanami's and Nine's taunts of perfect world at the cost of offing this one chick selling they were doing.

It's a fucked situation yeah.

She does though, she is considered high tier iirc. I think that she would be a lot smarter if her overhead would be RC cancellable only, like Jin's 6A.

>if something is high tier it needs a nerf
Worst line of thinking

There are at least 3-5 characters that are currently stronger than her, and she doesn't play stupidly enough to be a priority for a nerf. Carl, Nine, Izayoi, and Arakune all have more bullshit things about them.

Why do that though? Not like everyone else in the game has overheads that need to be RC cancelled while she is the only one who doesn't need to RC.

I think buffing weak characters would solve more than nerfing strong ones. It adds to the game rather than take away.

>Nerf character
>Can't do X combo anymore or Y attack can't overhead/lowhit anymore ect
>Character has less options and is less fun to play
>People who played this character get upset
>If nerfed to hard, character drops out of play and there is less variety in the game

>Buff character
>X attack can now combo into Y
>More options are available for this character making it more fun for players
>Players who played this character are delighted
>If overbuffed, character will see more play than ever before, but will undoubtedly get high tier qq

>Character has less options and is less fun to play
>less fun to play

You can, of course, bring the rest of the cast on high tier level. It depends on the situation.
>Nine
>Izayoi
I wouldn't say that they are stronger than izzy. Definitely less smart (though Nine can be played smart), but probably not stronger.
But not all characters have fast overheads that give free damage. It's kind of a braindead option in the corner, and one basically uncounterable if she uses ribcage and auto projectiles. It also makes her command grabs useless. Why bother if you can just do overhead that has much better range?
Also do i need to say that it's going to be an absolute nightmare in netplay?

Izayoi is crazy as shit and guarnateed top 5, only below top 3 because of how bullshit Carl and Arakune are, and how solid Rachel currently is in every regard. The buffs to OD did alot for her.

Nine can control the pace of a match very easily, and has very solid results at top level right now. She's not much stronger than Izzy, but still stronger overall.

Has anyone translated the act 3 win quotes for Nine?

>I'm a retard
>hurrdurr
>MUH CELICA
>don't hit on me silly boys ;)
>who's Kokonoe?
You're welcome.

Izayoi fucks up Izanami same way she can fuck up any other character in the game.

No one really cares about Win quotes to do them, even if they did you'd have to get them from match videos

Ribcage in corner seems kind of absurd.

Also why did Nine try to stop Terumi from getting the cube even though she wanted to destroy the world?
P.S. Any new win quotes for Ragna yet?

Is this Kamikaze? I haven't seen this guy in months
youtube.com/watch?v=kKS22npY198

pretty sure that's my boy Kaqn

Love!

Holy shit, the voice acting in CF has to be the best in the series so far. You can hear Hazama getting fucking mad in his Exceed Accel, Jin finally sounds like a genuinely terrifying cold psychopath, and then there's SAYAAA.
It's brilliant, I'm a whore for good voice acting.

____________________english dub_________________

poor amane

Why did Nine try to stop Terumi from getting the cube?

A lot of the voice actors have been voicing these characters for years so they can get really passionate and into the character's mindset, and the voice directors themselves have become more experienced.

Listening to Ragna from CT arcade to CF is a weird experience.

They won't. A new update might happen after six months to a year after the console release which will bring the console characters to arcade, console gets it months later, repeat until Extend.

Maybe she hates Terumi more than the world? I don't know what Nine is doing or why she's free now.

I thought there were changes when going from Arcade to Console?

You think Bullet would vote for Trump what with her racism?

She's not racist, just stupid as fuck. She doesn't go BEASKIN REEEE at all in all of Central Fiction.

shes very racist and stupid as fuck.

But she calls Valkenhayn a nigger in her CP arcade and in her victory quote against Makoto she sounds like she's disgusted by Makoto showing her tail in public.

I heard that Nine and Ragna may have a new intro.

>Ragna: "I get what you're saying. But... At that rate, nothing's gonna change. That's like putting the cart before the horse, isn't it? All that'll happen is that the same things will just repeat over and over. Back when I fought Saya... When I fought Izanami... I saw [someone] inside the Master Unit. You're saying that's a newborn baby? That ain' it. That was a girl. Probably someone I know... No, someone who [knows me]. And, a bunch of exaggerated idiots who call themselves Entitled... are trying to force their dreams, all their wishes onto that girl [all over again]. And for [whose sake] is that wish for? [Denying] everything that's happened... Selfishly [using someone], and forcing their own wishes to be granted, and for who? Isn't that just running away from the [result]...? So just because you're dissatisfied with the choices you've been given, you're gonna reject the whold damn world...? ... That's wrong. Nothing can move forward like that... Nothing will change... Nothing... will be [saved]."
>Amane: "Hey, you can't be..."
>Ragna: "......I won't allow even a single wish to be granted anymore. Those wishes... The wishes of every single Entitled... I'll devour them all... Even if that's the [dream] of God itself!! Remember this, [Onlooker]... I am the [enemy] of the whole world----"

>Ragna: "------The God of Death, [Ragna the Bloodedge]."

Kyaa, Ragna you're so cool~!

Why is he doing this? This is all one big suicide mission

Just use the ole pick a better character option select

>Kyaa, Ragna you're so cool~!

Yeah, right. The way I'm seeing it he's half assing things. So what if he's the enemy of every entitled, even if he defeats them and deny's their wishes by killing them that's not going to change anything either especially not even for Noel, What is he looking for her for anyway? What is he trying to make her do?

>What is he trying to make her do?
lewd things

Funny thing that might be worth noting. I dunno if it was on purpose or not, but none of the after-battle dialogue in Ragna's Act 3 have him using any Soul Eater attacks or specials. He ends the fight against Makoto with a 5B, the Tsubaki fight with a 5C and the Kagura fight with a 6A. Looks like he's making good on his decision to not use the Azure Grimoire now that he's back to full strength.

Does Terumi's arcade take place after Celica's arcade? Also there is a stage named Ishana 2.
P.S. I translated the Japanese Wikipedia page for Blazblue and it says that the arcade version of Central Fiction is the preface that leads to the home version.

Why do people hate celica so much?
Also what are the best characters in CF

She's too many tropes rolled into one.
Also Carl, Carl and Carl are pretty good right now with as side of Jin and Rachel,

Ishana 2 probably just means Celica's stage from CPEX, since Old Gate was also set in Ishana and has existed longer

There is a different stage named Ishana 2 that shows the Master Unit.

I like Celica a lot.
In fact, I love Celica a lot.
Oh cool, I hope its as cosy as regular Ishana It isn't, is it?

She'd forced in your face hardcore from what I heard there's no escaping her unless you go do the sector seven story.

He wants a SMT Neutral Ending where nothing changes and the status quo remains the same.

Forcibly destroying the past and changing the world to suit your own interests is selfish and stupid. What the hell gives you the right to delete and change literally everything just to soothe your own feelings?

Only new characters. No balance changes for the first version. For instance, vanilla CP was the same as arcade until 2.0 dropped in arcades in March.

Isn't that what Tao said in Act 2?

>suicide mission
Ragna has been doing suicide missions for the last three games.

He's not an Entitled anyway, so it's not like he could get his wish granted. Ragna thinks it's better to move forward from where you are than pressing the reset button.

This Ishana 2 stage shows a destroyed building with the Master Unit floating in the sky, it may be outside the Embyro meaning Terumi was somehow able to exit it.

Literally the opposite.
He wants shit to change.

That's Ragna's view as well. They both think this entire situation is bullshit. There are things that I'm sure Ragna would love to change if he could as well, but he knows that's wrong, that it's selfish to push all your desires on a girl and force the world to change to suit your ideals. That's why Ragna declared himself to be the enemy of the Entitled, because he fully believes that no one has the right to do that.

Also, unlike what seems to believe, resetting the world and changing things just because they don't suit you isn't advancement. It's stagnation. The world is in an endless cycle of stagnation and the Entitled aren't making that any better. The only way for things to move forward is to eliminate the current situation and return things to as they were. Once it's all resolved, humanity can work on fixing things, changing things for the better naturally and moving forward without the need of some ridiculous wish-granter.

The stage for unlimited ragna in act 3? damn that's not cozy at all