/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/iwUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9vvu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725301450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dIc

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ivUbamyy
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/
nashirasauce.tumblr.com/commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chapter 23 birthright
>camilla constantly using dragon veins
>enemies are polluting alley ways
>think the worst is over
>chapter 24 is a giant open field of enemies
FUCK

user a shit

>Mozufags BTFO

Vandalism WINS! *croaks happily*

Ophelia is shit

Birthright also sucks. I think I like it better than Revelations though, I need to replay them.

Why do you like it better than Revelations?

Felicia is the cutest! She is the reason i get up in the morning! I could never want anything else! She has given me happiness i never thought i would have! I couldn't go on without her! She is perfect in every single way to me! I love Felicia!

Thank you so much to whoever commissioned this super cute Chibi Felicia for me, i`m very touched that you wanted to pay for part of my daki commission and you really made my day!

Hehehehe.......... It was a close call vandalbros but we still win in the end............

Proper links for everyone:
>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

lol just walk away :)))) shitpost shitpost shitpost croak :))

>posting this shit again

Just shut up and close your eyes, walk away from the screen, and stop.

Hence the I think part. I haven't looked at them objectively. While Revelations lets me have almost all of the units and has neat Valle songs, the plot is just garbage. Quite a letdown being the true route. Birthright has mostly shit maps and its plot also let me down. It was go from part A to B, massacre Nohrians, and see how Xander breaks down. I dislike them both is the reason.

Why haven't you recruited Mozu while trading her a Heart/DLC Seal, Paragon, and weapons if needed in her paralogue yet? Or do you still want to use le homo eyepatch man?

Eat your hearts out efficiency nerds.

How's your daki commission going? Is it going to be lewd?

>at this point the mods now think the vandalized links are the real ones

If you need DLC to make Mozu viable then it's not efficient

>see how Xander breaks down
Birthright was pretty much a Master Class in driving Xander to act on his suicidal impulses.

Stop flagging. Mozu is actually good when Niles falls off in the strength and magic category. I like them both though.

Wow I had no idea there would be people who hate the idea of using working links that people here use
This thread gets a little more autistic every minute

How does Hisame even control himself in public when he's out and about with his gf? Her big boobies always jumping up and down and giving him boners. How does he fight the constant urge to just take her into a bathroom or the back of an alley and just fuck her silly??

Mozu and Takumi are my sniper niggas. I don't see how anyone can't use her properly.

Close your eyes.

Take a nap. Take a break. See you in a bit, user.

He distracts himself by looking at her feets.

You don't really need Paragon, you can get her to level 7 on her paralogue. It's just that you need to waste a seal and some exp on her. Though I think in my opinion its pretty worth it if not just having an extra bow user. Helps at the defend chapter as well.

Why don't the links work?

>Using Mozushit
>Using DLC

More like Memezu

see
Someone keeps making threads with vandalized links.

Nope, just cute! The lineart is being done right now and it should be done in a week and a half or so! I don't mind waiting if it takes longer.

Here is the original sketch!

The DLC is free so it's available to everyone and therefore fair game :^)

Not if you can't go online

I really hate you shitposters.

Sorry familia, Ophelia belongs to me and me only.

Post and rate avatars

Niles is good out the gate, needs no investment and stays useful for the entire game thanks to bows, movement and utility.

Can't say the same for Mozu ;)

You don't really need a second Bow user at any point in Conquest.

If anything I'd argue that Kinshi Mozu is better if you actually want to use her but the people who vouch for her seem adamant on Sniper.

That's simple: play Conquest
Hisame never exists in that route

Fuck off faggot. I'm fucking sick and tired of this obnoxious bullshit. Can't you faggots not be /b/-tier retards for once?
>le walk away from the screen haha I'm so clever
>haha why so insecure :^))

hahahah

It's too late, I saw your blunder!

>make an avatar
>think it looks okay for that time
>get halfway through game or later
>start to hate how it looks
>can't change it
Happened to me twice already.

I want to bake Severa an apple pie.

You didn't see anything Mozu

Conquest isn't canon my boi. Only Revelation.

Use close to base Corn. The design is neat.
Femui though, base Femui is a goddess.

All three routes are canon, mah boi
You're the one who fell for IS's great ruse

I love my onii-sans!

Oh that's really cute! Who is the artist?

*makes big, stinky, government-endorsed poopy on thread* x3

Rest in peace, glubby.

Azura is ______

nashirasauce.tumblr.com/commission
She's really nice and has a super cute style!

pushed too hard.

Did she really need to die?

Did Lilith really need to die?

Did Scarlet REALLY need to die?

Did Elise R E A L L Y need to die?

Even if you don't like their characters, did they REEEALLY need to die for the sake of the game?

I feel like the only believable, justified death in the game is Flora's. Everything else feels like they did it to make you cry.

>make an avatar
>it's the closest i can get to make him look like me
>check /feg/
>someone is using the exact same avatar for some wedding bullshit
true story btw.

my mother-in-law!

wet

a beautiful singer.

dead

Retarded

Except when people say it, it's serious.

What good is complaining going to do? If you're THIS upset at a Chinese anonymous picture sharing site, then you really do need to take a break. The "just close your eyes and walk away from the screen" thing is not a meme. It's suggested advice.

The closest you guys will ever get to a real gameplay discussion is meme shittery with Mozu.

I hate you all.

Lilith's was the worst. She was absent in most of the plot and then just comes out of nowhere to die

Forced drama is hardly what I'd call believable, Floracuck.

I LOVE PERI!

she dead

Cu-cute!

What the fuck was the point of Lilith anyway? In any way? Was I supposed to be sad about her death?

Someone who needs to stop using the hotspring all the fucking time.
I JUST WANT A DIP, WOMAN, YET YOU'RE ALWAYS HERE!

It's a shame when the best thread that we had in months was the April Fools Tear Ring Saga thread.

Curious, is that a meme50?

Shilling my castle on /feg/! Finally have access to better wi-fi, so now I can start visiting back.

>Heart pupils
You're lucky!

I don't know, the one on Veeky Forums was pretty great.

You were supposed to play Revelation so she and glub glub cousin live.

Of course, the only reason Lilith lives in Revelation is not because they wanted to satisfy Lilithfags, but because they simply forgot about her period.

Would you love her if she was a cripple?

I wish we could have used her for something other than the castle.

That's true.
DLC/Revelation bullshit.

I wish she was a usable unit.

I remember that thread. It was pretty chill for a thread shitposted onto the wrong board. Also gave me an excuse to post pickle man.

It's times like this that makes me wish we had the full 500 page draft to see exactly what got changed from production to release.

Yes, I would replace her arm for a sword.

I was not expecting it.
I wasn't even following /feg/ for a while. Just browsing Veeky Forums and out of nowhere I see "/feg/" in a thread.
Surprised how good it was.

Naruto is ______

Some way to employ her human form, she was cute.

Tharja's canon husbando

Tharja's husband

It's because most of the shitposters are here. I'm willing to bet that if the thread was blacklisted for a few months they'd all leave.

GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION TOPIC

WHAT IS THE BEST CLASS?

We all know that there's a use for most classes in the game, and there's a time and place where you really need a general or really need a flier or whatever, but what would you say is the best all around class? What's that class that once you promote to, you feel like a character can stay in for 20 levels? What's that class that you'd be comfortable with having your entire army be?

Kinshi is terrible in game for Mozu as she will have to build from E-Rank lances and subpar skills. Once Point Blank releases in a few weeks, you can make her have an EP with it as she's probably the best one to make use of the skill in Conquest as Niles/Nina will likely hog the Shining Bow more and thus Point Blank is wasted on them. Poor Mini Bows though, they are put out of commission when Point Blank releases due to Iron Bows being better at Melee.

Dead

Paladin, probably.

Master Ninjas. Solely on account of the fact that Shurikens are the only usable weapon type because they're the only ones that are actually good at 1-2 range, hell, even 3 range thanks to the Spy Shuriken.

Snipers would count too, but you're stuck with four skills (unless you can really make them work) because the first skill will always have to be Point Blank.

Master ninja

>decide to turn on Handicaps for the shits n' giggles
>these stats
it's a shame your units are on hold

That really would be the best thing for this general.

Master Ninja, no contest.