pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E

>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=EvCbKNi7vL8
youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for memes

>755
>page 1
Fuck off.

nth for drop the trip

FIX THE POISE GOD DAMN IT!

SHE'S WAITING FOR YOU AT A BONFIRE IN ITHIRYRYRLERLEOEL

JUST DON'T ATTACK ANY STATUES IN THAT BONFIRE OR YOU'RE FUCKED LIKE I AM

Post webms.

TURN OFF YOUR TRIP WHEN MAKING THREADS YOU FUCKER

why is Irina such a slut

>Lucifer
What did you expect ?

Isn't Sirris supposed to go hollow if you refuse her offer? She's just sitting there repeating herself for me.

post weaponfu

>try to go embered through anor londo
>HOW BAD CAN IT BE?

Either this or the maraccas

All this R1 spam.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo

what the fuck were you trying to do?

>I just found out Wolnir summons a sword

Wow I killed him so fast every time I never knew this.

Its me or DS3 fails in the Fashion souls department?

You can't even make gladiators, or bards, or clowns, everything is either knighty knight or wizards.

Prove me wrong if you think you can

bump limit is 750.

>go through all of it embered up
>0 invasions
Oh... okay...

I need to go to NG++, and can anyone advise me the fastest way to steamroll through the game easy? I want to respec and finish the playthrough before I got burnt out.

send rudeberrys home!

So do the "Deep" and Profaned Flame have anything to do with the abyss?

Can someone help me with High-lord wilgnir?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvCbKNi7vL8

What it's WA?

She's blind. Pretend you give a shit for five minutes and anyone with a disability thinks you're god's gift to the world.

running away from a gank squad

that mace to the back of the neck...damn son

youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

this and the dragonslayer spear.

And a thread that hits it will still be active for hours. What's your point?

Is it actually possible to hit someone who chains rolls together like that? I mean, PvE mobs do it so I assume it can be done, but fuck if I can ever pull it off

X for Y

>Choosing dishonor over death

The deep was Aldrich's vison of a differnt kid of abyss but it's still the abyss.

The profane flame let's you taste the meat not the heat.

>t-t-thread wars!!! XD

Reminder that based A Team removed every single good feature from DaS2 but it's ok because Miyazaki.

>Ahh, who's there?
>Is someone there, anyone?
>The dark surrounds me, nibbles at my flesh.
>Little creatures, they never stop biting.
>So please, hold out your hand, and touch me...right in the pussy

sluuuuuuuut

>about to kill the host of this gank squad I've died to a few times
>a connection error occurred
I am so mad

If they have the bloodring it'd be hard to do. With normal rolls it's just timing really.

DELETE THIS

Shut up nerd.

it demolishes absolutely everything
tfw you actually manage to pull off a warcry+roar and a single r1 does 700+ damage to someone
tfw SL80 and 840~ AR

put your trip back on lucy.

>filename

Anyone know where Sirris summoning sign is when trying to fight the dancer?

Nice to meet you, So Mad :)

They also failed to remove the + rings for some fucking reason.

The Chaos Flames were overseen by an order of oracles lead by a an anthropomorphic chunk of pure abyss, which used her powers to help contain and seal it. There's a pretty blatant abyss relation there. A couple of the item descriptions of the profaned capital make references to Aslanna and her group.

Deep is basically just another form of Abyss. The different name distinguishes the two, but they're both just deep pits of pure Dark that consume human minds. Some item descriptions imply that Deep is a dark beyond human ken (which is further pushed by the fact that the Deep infusion is the non-scaling version of Dark), which might mean it's an abyss with a fundamentally different nature than the one we're familiar with. Maybe they're distinguishing between the the Manus Abyss as Abyss and some other kind of Abyss as "Deep Sea." Hopefully the DLC will expand on it and answer some questions.

pls respond!

I fucking love this weapon

Anyone want to help me take the title belt from the heavyweight champ? PC

My favourite

Is Ricard's Rapier in this one? I liked how it looked but never really used it in 1

>thread hidden
This lucytard is so annoing

It is, it drops from a dude in Archdragon Peak before the Belfry bonfire

>My favourite
>never really used it

Just FYI, your blueberry summon rate depends on your darkmoon rank and ears turned in. Under 30 turned in ears sets you on low priority. 30 to 40 sets you to normal priority. 40+ sets you to high priority. Additionally, the higher your darkmoon rank, the more likely you are to be summoned over a competing blueberry.

It is, but it's even harder to use right than it ever was in 1.

Stop trying to time it when the roll ends

Try to remember the latency of when you were fighting them before they started rolling and subtract that much time off your timing

>the rich get richer while the poor stay poor
I am the 99%

cool story bro

Lucy: PLEASE stop hosting threads, a pretty big portion of dsg have you filitered. By posting new threads under your useless trip, you're hurting the general.

>there are people who legitimately think that Pontiff Sulyvahn is 100% completely impossible to beat without phantoms
I really shouldn't be searching online for other places that talk about Dark Souls because god damn there are some real casuals out there.

Just turn in your ears immediately. It helps.

>rapier and ricard's rapier aren't separate items

holy shit hes still using a trip for no purpose?

I used the rapier all the way through 1&2

I'm saying I never really used ricard's rapier since I already had an upgraded normal rapier

Tanimura is the one responsible for that. He's the one who thought Seed of Giants and Way of Blue were more important than anything else from DaS2.

Could some one post a their Pyromancer build?

>Ahh, ahh, sweet Champion. Where have you been?
>Your touch…I'm already wet
>The little creatures, how they nip and bite...

ur waifu a shit

Best Ultra greatsword/greatsword for a Quality build?
i want something that if they get caught by a hit they will be stunlocked for a combo or another hit and have good damage

Why does Sulyvahn not die, why does he kill me? WHY!?

well turns out I am the retard.

>implying I get ears

By the trinity of L. Ron, Christ and Elvis, if this is true then what the fuck were they thinking.

>Implying he isn't salty about constantly being called shit and does it on purpose

didn't you notice how it popped just as we hit 750 while still being page 1? I bet the fucker sat with it premade just so he could cry to mods if anyone else made a proper thread.

Let's keep /dsg/ a bully free zone.

Considering the dregs descriptions, i always though the deep was more the "bottom" of the abyss, where dark is the most concentrated.

>Try to remember the latency of when you were fighting them before they started rolling and subtract that much time off your timing
You think I'm some kind of super computer?

The old thread is already on page 9.

Why's that? I remember it had lower damage in 1 or something, but what's the catch this time?

How is dickwraithing in 3?

He does that on purpose, you know.
Why do you think he made the thread at 750 on the nose while we were still on page 1?
He's just pulling thread war shit for attention, since he knows the majority of the thread have him filtered.

because he is a Sillyman.

astora greatsword

Ganks or Hosts with 2 whiteys

>shameless bump

im inside his chambers

Just turn the ones in that you find in the game world. Every little bit helps.

As far as i know, it is. On three different characters my summon rate completely changed just by turning in ears. I've got 60 ears turned in on one character, and I literally can't leave the covenant on or I'll be summoned. Another character, same level same upgrade, has only 5 ears turned in and gets summoned maybe once an hour.

profaned greatsword.

Does anyone else want poise back just to see the game getting ruined?

>fighting Sullywally
>finally git kinda gud
>he's at 5% health
>one parry will finish it
>stand is gone
>parry
>he recoils and still kills me

You like phantoms?

Still really fun

he did it again, what a cunt

Lovely. Any good places where I can slaughter idiots? I need a new Sen's Fortress in my life

>struggling with Big Guy Wilbur
How can you unironically need help for Large Liege Wendy? Just hit his bracelets, it ain't hard guy.