Fallout General - /fog/

>CK
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Booru
hatenewspapers.booru.org/index.php (nsfw)

>/aco/ Thread (Buffscale stop)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YFUxFV0EP4
youtube.com/watch?v=QQl8wIqYtjU
vocaroo.com/i/s1wZ6rgtOQsf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when i say ayy you say lmao

ayy

lmao

nth for LEAK WHEN

>fallout 3 is a shit game
>plays a billion hours of it
>its shit tho

fuck off it was GOTY.

Rust devils

more like

Nut devils

LMAOOOOOOO

Raepbots when?

He will change his opinion if you build a sarah lyons synth.

Its a great game but it has its problems like the godawful writing.

WE NEED PICS OF FAR HARBOR

rofl

damn it!

youtube.com/watch?v=-YFUxFV0EP4

I wanna go fast!

fallout 3 oc

where that leak at son

>Blow myrna head off
>She's actually human
meh

I never understood American baseball. You hit ball with stick, then run? I much prefer true Russian Slav Squat. Is best Olympic sport.

POST ACTION SHOTS

>Make a simple crafting recipe
>Doesn't show up in any of the crafting menus

Okay what did I fuck up.

Fallout 4 is amazing because quests really influence the Fallout world in the Commonwealth.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQl8wIqYtjU

Mechs when?

You can always tell when someone hasn't played Fallout 3, because they always call the writing bad

THIS
Or at least 3d pa helmet view

survival isn't that hard once you die your way up to lvl30+
the only thing that kills me in an unfair way are RadScorpions who 'shhhh nothing personal kid' teleport underground behind me

Prime Wars when?

What ENB or graphics mod should I download???

Bear companions when?

Either Grim wolf ENB or Vogue ENB for ENB (there's a few others I think but I forgot).

Most of the weapon reskins from millenia, HD textures for objects from various modders, and the rest is up to your preferences what you are aiming for.

fuck off with your lore rape of fallout, it don't fit at all. Russia has nothing to do in fallout.

so is survival mode the greatest thing that could've happened to this game?

First for BOI drawing my waifu

Not even close.

Going back in time to make the models not shit and have modern standards for collision meshes and all that kind of shit would be the best.

It sure is, comrade.
I remember of good times when moon was right and everyone in neighborhood was in checki brecki mood, we all go to middle of home block and every neighborhood sent their squat champion to squat it out.
My brother Dimitri once won local squat contest, good times good times. We had pirogies and vodka that day.

Are you roleplaying as Bumblebee?

CUSTOM ANIMATIONS FUCKING WHEN COME ON THE CK HAS BEEN OUT FOR WEEKS ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>SYNTH PURGE INTENSIFIES

>make OP saying that NV is shit a few days ago
>instant uproar
>posts claiming /fog/ is full of bethesdrones
>post saying a thread calling Fo4 shit wouldn't last
>make this thread
>nothing happens
obsidcucks blown the fuck out

>BOI
o shit waddup

>Tfw no mods to upgrade energy weapons to HMG variant.

The automatic versions look so pathetic when you're wearing power armor and the gatling laser is dumb.

why are you still mad when nobody's posting though

wow that's pretty neat

didn't that hitman guy say he wasn't doing animations for f4?

he did a lot of the good ones in nv

>WEEKS
>a week

Lake when?

Piper best

It's fairly alright.
And I like the fact that it came as a free patch and wasn't sold as some filler-DLC like Wasteland Workshop was.
Also, it's a very good sign Bethesda finally realized that turning down your damage and cranking up the damage and HP of enemies, like they did in old Survival, is just making everything more tedious instead of really harder.
They did a nice job with the new Survival mode balancing things out.

It's like they're really learning.

So the base game has an achievement for 100 locations discovered and has around 300 in total.

Far Harbor has an achievement for 20 discovered, could there be around 50-60 marked locations?

They'll probably be just ponds and shit with no real content anyway.

>>post saying a thread calling Fo4 shit wouldn't last
But user the op said FO3.

To all Obsiditards

Fallout 4 had quests that affected the game world unlike NV where if you killed ceaser or house. It wouldn't affect anything.

>equating quality of game with time played
>not accounting for mods / autism

nigga plz.

3 H O U R S
H
O
U
R
S

>Far Harbor has an achievement for 30 discovered, could there be around 50-60 marked locations?

>30 ftfy

Dragonborn has an achievement for 30 locations discovered, but it had around 90-100 locations tough. So I think Far harbor will have equal amount or even more tbqh.

LEAK WHEN

If there's one thing I'd say in bethesdas defense, they do learn from their mistakes. But their biggest downfall I think is that they STRIVE to do new shit, even if it's no so good. It's like Todd is phobic of being told his games are rehashes so with every one he throws in all these dumbass, superfluous changes instead of fixing the shit that people actually want fixed.

Why don't they make a dlc based fully off of dunwich by Lovecraft? The town is in Massachusetts.

cant wait for that spooky misty innawoods atmosphere of far harborh tbqh

2 HOURS

the annon posting the beta invite was bait
image taken from other site

Inside curie pussy.

>kill Father
>nothing changes
>kill Desdemona
>nothing happens

WHY AREN'T THERE ERUPTING VOLCANOS APPEARING UNDER MY FEET?
WHAT IS THIS SHIT?
2/10 made me reply.

yes she is

Not to mention that lovecraftian, coastal/aquatic ambiance
Fuck I love the ocean

Im sure there are anons lurking that have or will have a beta invite.

Typo in the post you're replying to

dunwich borers is already in the game

you had your spooky quest

t. todd

Those horns would make nice handlebars on her head.

the workshop autismo mode has subsumed most of the modders it seems like.

you forget that Point Lookout also expanded the Dunwich shit of the base game famalam

>implying todd didn't only invite tech illiterates that don't even know where to upload 2.7GB

>superfluous changes
You know what else is superfluous?
Spears.

vocaroo.com/i/s1wZ6rgtOQsf

>>kill Father
>Well it leads to you being banished and if you blow the institute in the end, The winner faction will patrol the commonwealth.and diamond city

>kill Desdemona
Of course nothing would happen because the railroad is mostly irrelevant in the game.

And Far Harbor seems to be trying to market itself / position itself as a Point Lookout like experience so you can probably expect more of that Dunwich horror shit.

Algernon Blackwood was better.

Agreed on both counts.

They are designing the game for the generic gamers, who work shitty jobs and want to enjoy their game.
Mods can fix whatever problem you have. Adding new functions is much more useful for everone. Automatron dlc brought in something that modders couldnt have done in a decade. If harbor brings some new features im happy with it.

Not him, but it's pretty clear you're angry about something, you completely ignored what his post said.

Pretty much. My only for 4 was that it would serve as a better platform for modding than NV with better gunplay, and it seems to have done that nicely, even for all its problems.

>I sat through a shitty movie with my friends
>I must love it because I watched the whole thing
:^)

>if you didn't like that awful writing, you certainly didn't play it!

It is bad, everything about it is fucking terrible. The main quest just isn't worse than Skyrim's.

That's true but Dunwich Horrors is set in a town called Dunwich in Massachusetts. They have such an opportunity.

Look at your own posts before you post something as fucking stupid as that.
Sure, I'm being an asshole to you, but I'm not being an asshole to other people. Maybe if you had one fucking ounce of a brain, you'd be able to determine why. Being a fucking unlikable shit won't get you anywhere in life. And based on the way you react to things, and your superiority complex, you're more than just a fucking unlikable shit, you're literally lower than the lowest lifeform on this planet that still has a brain to operate. I don't need your help, because I've got other people who are actually respectable humans beings that would be willing to help. Buffscale is a better person than you, even if he has his quirks. He doesn't go all out and start hating on everyone who calls him a faggot, and he tries to respond in politeness to anyone who fucking helps. You're the fucking asshole here, on a larger scale than I or anyone else.
Get fucked, kid.

lmao

Jesus Fuck, user. Tone down the autism.

Why do all the women in my game have sunburnt necks?

Actually, there was a mod that added precisely what Automatron added, weeks in advance.

because gamebryo is dogshit.

>their biggest downfall...new shit
Mods can fix anything but they rarely add anything new.

Same here, its not like they are going to make the story intresting, lorefags will cry rivers if they advance the story in any way, they cant be happy with anything and they know it, so the story is always some generic shit.
They should just keep adding new functions to the game.

Did I say you had to like it? No

Fallout 3's writing is not bad, provide some examples to your claim, yes I am allowed to prove you wrong so don't freak out when if I do, if Fo3's writing is truly bad then you'll have no problem proving such.

There's nothing there.

There are some "oddly shaped hills" with a stone circle at the top. And there's a barn with a monster in it. Other than that, there's nothing for Bethesda to work with to put into the game.

I agree that the opening paragraphs are great, this description of taking the wrong road into a decrepit ancient New England village. But other than that, Dunwich Horror has nothing really going for it that would make a good translation into the game.

holy shit

Skyrim main story is leagues better than FO3 man. 3's felt like a chore.
Especially when you have to deal with Doctor Li for the latter half of it. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have her show up again should be hit in the nuts with a fucking sledgehammer.

New Vegas was worse tbqh

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS BAIT.

This is fucking bait.

You mean the robothomedefense?
>basegame robawts
>basegame robawts with size of 1.5
>basegame robawts with different rateoffire guns
I will take the custom bots over that any day.
As i said, modders will never ever add anything big, shit they cant even mod in new power armor pieces for fucks sake.

gay

0/10

The main story is irrelevant in both games.

It's all about the side quests and exploration.