Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

I miss sf4 a little

What are you getting your mom for mothers day, /fgg/?

>KoF XIV, P5, and FFXV are all coming out within the space of one month

Will ghandi ever pickup sfv?

Veeky Forums needs IDs

Yard work.

East coast lobby up
Pass is 4321. 3 rounds, 99 sec, FT2.

kek

>In VS screen of a casual match
>Get disconnected from the game server
>Logback in to a snotty message telling me my last match did not end correctly so i cant play again for 120 minuets
Fuck this shitty game this is the last fucking nail in the coffin, capcom should be fucking ashamed of themselvs.

ggs fatfeels fun stuff st sucks

Shouldn't have rage quit so much. They tolerate some for just such an occasion.
>but boo hoo people are using moves on me
Niggas fight. Bitches talk.

lost the ft10 in the only game i supposed to be good at gonna kill myself now

Is there any difference in punch button when you do a stance change combo as Vega? Can I just use one for general purpose

Iv never rage quit, that was the first "disconnect" and we weren't even in game

Versus screen is as "in game" as they care about. Stop being a pussy and fight Mika.

I miss aspects of SFIV but overall I like SFV much more.

Street Fighter III: Third Strike is still by far the best Street Fighter game.

Seriously, to me no other Street Fighter entry comes close.

The game's smooth feel, slow and gradual pace, and focus on parries gives the game a certain tension that no other one has. To me it seems that every Street Fighter game after it has gone backwards in trying to be a modern update to the classic Street Fighter 2 formula, but without shaking things up too much. This is why I feel Street Fighter IV and V seem so boring in comparison.

This isn't to say anything about the game's unique style. The game oozes with it with a fantastic hip-hop soundtrack. The backgrounds meshed very well with this as they presented a unique urban and comic book like feel.

I kinda miss the freedom of SF4. I feel suffocated in SFV.

What's the best way to find matches for less popular fighting games like DFCI and Nitroplus Blasterz?

Ask around for dedicated IRC/discord/skype or whatever else channels.

Oh you feel restricted playing sf5? Welcome to the life as a bison player

WHY ARE KENS BUTTONS SO FUCKING BAD

start an erp thread and hope someone there plays the actual game on the side

I agree a little I think

sf4 bison is a fairly linear character but I still felt I had a lot more freedom in how I play my game compared to sfv bison

because one hit confirm leads to a 50% UNGA BUNGA SPECIAL

if they were good he'd be broken

Alright, that's cool

You are retarded as the shitty game

HE CAN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING IN NEUTRAL
ALL OF HIS BUTTONS ARE STUBBY AND HE HAS AN ASS C.MK
HE'S NEGATIVE AFTER EVERY FUCKING THING AND THE RUN CANCELS ARE ALL NEGATIVE

Who is getting this and why aren't you maining best girl Cao Cao?

May a cute.

>HE'S NEGATIVE AFTER EVERY FUCKING THING AND THE RUN CANCELS ARE ALL NEGATIVE

Shut the fuck up don't tell them the discord tech you idiot.

just watch "10 things i hate about you" that cheers me up

Chris Tatarian, is that you?

>playing neutral with ken
just do a jump in and tick throw then you have them down and can UNGA everywhere

Not him but I've been saying this since the beginning. Try playing a good Ryu as Ken. It feels almost as bad as tager vs nu in ct for me.

you're cute

>playing anyone other than Lu Bu
smdh

meeeeee and that's who I was planning to play

persona 4 ultimax on pc when

dude low strong lmao

EVEN IF I KNOCK THEM DOWN NONE OF MY PRESSURE IS REAL SINCE IT'S ALL NEGATIVE

meeeeeee

you're playing UNGA BUNGA the character, stop thinking start mashing

Does she even have a Kachou Kamen move?

>SF4
>freedom
What about playing a fighting game that is not SF once in your life?

Why didn't y'all tell me bison has a fucking parry???

What's the tier list like, nowadays? She was dead last in 2014

It's the worst one because you only get one hit.

Pretty sure bow chick is last. As for a list, you'd probably have to ask the Japanese.

>Shut the fuck up don't tell them the discord tech you idiot.
It's funny you say that, Julio on CPT was saying the opposite, he said something like how they were getting away with using unsafe shit too much and it's creating bad habits, and that people have to start punishing them or some Japanese will end up doing so at a tournament and they will not know what to do due to being too used to gimmicks. He also said people don't punish him even though he tells his friends how to do so.

What should the next Vs. Capcom game be?

>mfw my friends all call me BIG MAC
>mfw im ready to SHAKE things up
>mfw these other fools need to KETCHUP
>mfw all the girls say im pretty FRY for a white guy
>mfw it aint easy bein CHEESY
>mfw i put my SAUSAGE in yo gurls BISCUIT
>mfw im open 24 HOURS for challenges
>mfw the ladies all think im a ROYALE WITH CHEESE
>mfw i hold the MAYO like you hold those L's
>mfw im gonna SUPER SIZE these points
>mfw you can DRIVE THRU for a beat down at any time
>mfw you get burned worse than hot COFFEE in yo LAP
>mfw im just a constant FLURRY of attacks
>mfw you get mad SALTY
>mfw some DOLLAR MENU scrub wants to money match me
>mfw im servin up double quarter pound ASS WHOOPIN patties on a sesame seed BUN
>mfw im lovin it

Capcom vs DCU because Disney a shit

Action52 vs Capcom

What do you do with really random and thick people in ranked in SF5? Sometimes I anti-aired rabbits six times in a row and they still keep jumping x+1 time, I fail anti-airing it and random number generator pressure starts. It happens again next round regardless if I win or lose and I just flip my shit usually. No amount of v-reversals or wakeup dps halt the flowchart and if they actually bait dp for cc punish I just melt away to pile of salt.

its a lovely day today

why not make it even lovely-er and play me in sfv eu?

FF

go out to your local creek and smoke some weed if it's such a nice d-

>it's 9pm

boy what the FUCK are you playing at with these memes

its dark but its warm as hell

i sat in the garden and watched the fishes for a while it made me happy

that shit came out of nowhere. i've never heard anyone mention it at all.

FF

how are you liking sfv anyways?
what char did you stick with?

i like it a lot there are some silly things in it but no fighting game is perfect

dhalsim

You have fishes in your garden?

It's because outside of countering really slow startup normals like Mika charged HK or Alex HK or in a fireball war it's kinda useless. It's ok that it shoots a fireball but it only has one speed. Bison is subject to counterhit if he misses and it's only for highs and overheads

It's not that uncommon to have a garden pond if you're a toff like Broski is.

Capcom vs Capcom

once the roster fills out do you think you'll like it more than 4?
personally i like it more fundamentally already

my guile is to0 clutch

>Tony's Tiger Critical Claw
>Toucan Sam's Beak Berzerker
>Snap Crackle and Pop pop pop goes the Glock finisher
>Dig Em Frog's Six Feet Under Sugar Bomb

I really like playing bison in sfv but the slow walkspeed is a fucking nightmare

it feels like most of the time I'm waiting for my opponent to make a mistake so I can cash out on damage

honestly yesterday I walked out of town along the creek with a friend for about half an hour before we came to a clearing in a field and smoked up there

it was incredibly pleasant, I don't think anything really beats the english countryside on a late spring afternoon

Type-Moon

>I don't think anything really beats the english countryside on a late spring afternoon
This
English countryside is literally the most beautiful place in the world in Spring.

actually i think ill grow to like it less as more characters get added

part of the reason i got so sick of sf4 towards the end was that the design philosophy changed like 5 times with each iteration of the game and by the end you had shit like ryu vs elena and it felt like a versus game because they were designed 5 years apart from each other by completely different people with different system mechanics

launch sfv is really good because all of the cast at the moment have very consistent design intentions, although thats already starting to crumble away what with guile's anime combos being completely different to everyone else

dunno i just start to disrespect them too and treat them like retards. spamming dp and just jumping around like a retard and stuff. usually it works and is fun when you can see them getting flustered through their play.

Ono said that he really wants a Nintendo vs Capcom game

>redblade plays with v

>people trying to lure japanese players in the melty discord with a dedicated channel

Ermine d Thai luxury t the height Irie eh irk idk reckon Uriah usher duck idk irked and Ruggles?

>Eurobongs will never know the feel of being in a Kansas plain during the springtime with the sun setting when the breeze, humidity, and about 74 degrees out as the lightning bugs come out and the crickets chirp and the cicadas being nature's booty hole as a creature aa

>planned to maybe try ranked finally
>overwatch beta happened

is that before or after you sleep with your cousin

>on the other hand, it's kind of the same shit he had in sf4 except with less executionally challenging
Sure, if you are bad at it.

Mate, I literally live in one of the places that has the best seaside in europe. It's fucking amazing.

on the one hand, it's weird that out of everyone in sfv atm it's guile who has these longass anime loops

on the other hand, it's more or less the same shit he had in sfv but less executionally challenging and with different meter requirements

it's a pity these heathens will never experience it

feels pretty good that I don't know that feel desu

That's literally Missouri. We are the state who elected a douchebag that believes trickle down economics works

Pretty pointless since westerners can't play with them anyway, so let them be.

I would mate with my cousin desu

That would be very useful though, the few people who can read or speak japanese would be able to communicate and some of them are bound to know how to speak enlish so there could be communication, how is that a bad thing?

How so? Yeah there's like 3 frames of delay but that just makes the game more a u t h e n t i c

ayo

Can anyone hook me up with a link to a complete beginners guide to making a custom hitbox? I have no idea how to do any of this shit, since I have to get a PS3 for Revelator and can't use my keyboard for that as far as I know (without some shitty adapters), and ordering a proper hitbox from the states would cost like 300€ with shipping and customs.

I found some links from google and forums but not enough to say I feel confident about not fucking up

HELP
E
L
P

thats why a lot of players were saying he was ass at first, you need to take risks and steal turns with unpredictable run cancels and good hit confirms, I will never understand the mentality here that hes braindead, but then again most people here have difficulty escaping bronze

There's a melty specific discord? How many different discords do we have?

I wish Akiha was my sister...