/twg/ - Total War General

le smiling cuman edition

>Attila
TWC Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications
Slavic Race Culture DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=QiVx6yBp4fg
Age of Charlamagne -- youtube.com/watch?v=RNOy63UZXvM
Last Roman -- youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOHiFTQDyc
Empires of Sand DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=4YN4doAZDPU
Attila launch trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=h9xmbMLyMuo

>Warhammer
EGX Siege AI and Vamp vs Chaos gameplay -- youtube.com/watch?v=fj05Ll1Mark
Chaos vs Empire battle -- youtube.com/watch?v=uao1Pu-Kw88
Vampire Counts Campaign -- youtube.com/watch?v=2a9nF8X2Yd4
Vampire Counts Reveal -- youtube.com/watch?v=uj605sogy3I
Corruption Blog -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/How_Corruption_Works_in_Total_War:_WARHAMMER
How Corruption Works -- youtube.com/watch?v=g6PPH4GkEM8
Vampire Counts Roster -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Vampire_Counts_Army_Roster
Siege of Hovel -- youtube.com/watch?v=9SFM6-LC6io
Kholek Suneater- Chaos vs Dwarfs -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater -Dwarf POV -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Orc Campaign gameplay Stream -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/64693135
>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

deda threda:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5v6hPr6L7U
youtube.com/watch?v=mXknALrHSfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for DEATH TO THE STORMCLOAKS

Xth for M'Lady
*tips visor

>No first person camera in Rome

>tfw battery and mouse are failing and I am too broke to replace them
just hold on for one month, so that I can play tww, fuck

Can't you buy a cheapo for $10?

Hopefully a lot

I'm not poor and I want as many Warhammers as possible

Don't worry the game will be shit

Why didn't CA try to get hold of a popular fantasy IP like LoTR, GoT or Narnia?

>fishing on a Friday
Save some bait for the weekend, friend.

>or Narnia?
That one is too much. Try to replace it with something else or scratch it.

I can't understand why anybody thinks GoT is an interesting setting for a wargame.

Nth for Always Unique Totally Interesting Sometimes Mysterious

>he uses a mouse

THREADLY reminder that Canada is burning, and the fire is too polite to cross the border.

Hey user, I got a track-ball you can borrow

What is Canadian year man doing about the fire?

>pre-/twg/
>be a a man of Sigmar through and through
>endless months of dank memes about literally who factions has stopped you from wanting to play boring humans
worst feel

"I'm beautiful too!"
Or
"Men pls stop sexually harassing me!"

Do you understand why everyone thought Shogun 2 a game of clones? GoT is the same. Except that it's supposedly "fantasy" but without ANY fantastic elements.

Yeah, dragons, Giants, walking dead, magic. All the stuff you can find at your local Walmart.

Superior trailer passing through
youtube.com/watch?v=i5v6hPr6L7U

The Devil Appears in your Morher Basement and offers you a Deal:
"You can download and play Total War: Warhammer, RIGHT NOW, however, every battle will be played by Joey instead of you, and you'll have to watch every second of it!"

what do you say?

>characters you care about with interesting personal stories
>Chivalry with dark undertones
>interesting races with well defined geographic distributions with unique skills and troops
>great scope for family trees, actual management of titles, inheritance and courts
>well established diplomatic opinions for each faction
>range of units from dothraki screamers to ironborn raiders
>big bad invasion from north by white walkers presents extreme late game challenge.

Yeah you lack imagination, pal.

WILD SPECULATION

You could have all of that with a historical setting.

The advantage of using a fantasy setting in a wargame is that you can add in units which didn't exist in real life for tactical variety. Game of Thrones is still only humans.

aka all the shit you like about Game of Garbage is not in any Total War and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Total War

>>interesting races with well defined geographic distributions with unique skills and troops
top fucking kek

LotR did them first.
Warhammer did them better.

this trailer is pretty kino desu

sod it

>interesting races with well defined geographic distributions with unique skills and troops

top kek

Anything but that

Eat the devil

ransom the devil then eat the devil

Give the devil a paizuri desu

>Warhammer did them better
Let's not start that argument, pal. LOTR did everything first, Warhammer still sucks dick in comparison
>muh grimdark skulls
>muh everything lives BLUD
>muh shove as much shit in one Frankensteinish setting as possible to garner interest
>interest still never comes
Dead setting is shit.

Can someone explain this kino meme please? I have no idea what kino is.

Sod it

Sod it

I'd fuck Joey.

>I know what makes total war

Yeah faggotsl iek you were saying that before Warhammer got announced and its completely turned basic mechanics on its head. So delusional is quite pathetic really.

Yeah I'd say the millions who read, watch and enjoy the boardgames for GoT would agree and most total war fans as well. Also

>posting freak rabbit gook during tea time

Please user I'm eating.

Its pretty funny

/tv/ was a mistake

It's a /tv/ meme for ironically praising something as high-quality cinema.

Half of those things Warhammer does better, and the other half are better for a game like CK2 and not Total War. GoT is a trash setting for TW.

As with most totally nonsensical things on Veeky Forums it came from the wretched hive of /tv/.
10/10

Literally all possible in Medieval III except for the fantasy races... and the only fantasy shit you would ever see in TWoiaf are dragons (3 of them, for one faction), giants (2 of them, for one faction), and maybe white walkers (unplayable end-game boss horde).

Game of Thrones is good because of the story, the world it's set in is just the Middle Ages with a different map.

such as l'ascension du chevalier noir (Nolan)

Only the dankest meme

>They made a Total Game of Garbage that was literally nothing like Total War, that would be great!!!

ur fucking retarded lad

not to mention all the dumb shit you mentioned could also be done with a superior setting and is in no way unique to the feces you consume

>look guys I posted it again!
Shit argument desu.
Warhammer nerds are really the worst nerds on the planet.

To give context Кинo is Russian for "cinema" also a hella rad band. Viktor Tsoi is pretty hot.

>literal who setting

>>interesting races with well defined geographic distributions with unique skills and troops

>Autismos can't understand that Warhammer is the best fantasy setting for a total war game
>they want MUH LORE instead of a setting that can provide actually good mechanics and asymmetrical faction balance

top kek
I can't believe people actually want anything else to come before gameplay

Thanks. I knew it came from/TV/, just hadn't heard the word kino to describe something before.

>Warhammer nerd
>fucking Warhammer nerd
>calling anyone else autistic
Holy shit that's funny.

no people just want the realm that they pull together to mean something once its conquered beyond a production centre. Can you imagine how dull the story of Julius Caesar would be if all the political factors and intrigue, the conspiracy of the senators and then the divide was told as a map changing colours? Thats why GoT would be ideal for total war to branch into more in-depth micromanagement of a kingdom and a better political and diplomatical system because CA coudl follow the clear lines set in the novels for each faction.

The skull shit and Saturday morning cartoon villains are silly but I still prefer Warhammer to LOTR because Warhammer has guns.

I just want gunpowder and deployable sandbags again. And maybe some trenches

>me
>Warhammer nerd

Nigga I don't know shit about the Warhammer world, absolutely nothing, and I have no desire to change that what-so-ever. When the game got announced the only thing I needed to know was that it was filled with radically different factions that would result in actually interesting mechanics and gameplay. The GoT world is interesting, I've enjoyed the books and the show (though it went to shit), but you have to be fucking delusional to think it would make for a better setting.

Gameplay>>>>Lore/History

so... Mork or Gork?

See, now that I can get behind. I like the idea of shooting up Giants with muskets, which is why Empire is the only race I'll play for Warhammer. Everything else is autism bait.

Don't bother replying to them buddy.

Gork

Those will be in Total War: Pike and Shot (2018)

where is this from

So which was it again? Mork is brutally cunning and Gork is cunningly brutal? Going to have to go with Mork, no no Gork.

Vikings

>2018
>018
>18
;-;

this is my favourite meme.

Hey!

I've barely seen it said show but it looks quite specifically what I'd imagine the "Vikings" show to be.

youz 'un dem Gork boyz, dat iz not gud.
Mork iz da bestz. Himz da kunnin' 'un.

These are people in your fanbase, autismlord.

pike and shot is not an era, title, empire, or famous general.

It's like calling Empire, Total War : Line Infantry

howdy!

Pike and shot is an era of warfare you dip.

What would you name it?

Total War: Early Modern Warfare?

>this was Carthage

Hi buddy!
A darn shame that your franchise isn't the one to be adapted into a total war game. But imagination is always an option!
Does your wrangler play total war games too, champ?

Total War: When The Spanish Were Relevant?

EMPIRE 2 TOTAL WAR FUCKING WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=mXknALrHSfI

Why do textures look muddy, even on the highest settings, without unlimited video memory checked? It sucks because that tanks my system, but it looks so good.

Your fanbase doesn't look any better, precious

how about Total War: Thirty Years

would make for the nice name of Thirty Years Total War

>this was Altdorf

>you will never know the guilt of sending thousands of men to die for a pointless Kabinettskrieg.

Why even live, dear friend.

It's fun to google 'Warhammer people' and watch all the fat neckbeards populate my screen.

lol

That sounds like great fun! You can upload those images here too so we can join in as well if you would like.

TOPKEK
Okay bud.

The funny part is that even though i posted some of that shit i have no idea who Mork and Gork is. I just knew that they were mentioned in the stream yesterday.

There were like a hundred other wars during the pike and shot era other than the 30 years war though.

They're basically the ork skub

unlike previous TW games, towns will actually have a good size now, without sprawling across 80% of the province on the canpaign map

Who they are*
They are the orc gods.
They're kinda technically one single god that embodies orc 'culture'.
Part of that culture is eternal squabbling.
So their god is literally two basically identical gods for them to argue and fight over when they haven't got anything else to argue or fight over.

what the hell is skub?

so you picked up on some words you thought might ingratiate yourself in the general or get some replies? well congratulations I suppose.

Warhammer players in their entirety are autistic as fuck I'd know. Speaking of which wonder how sleep walking user is getting on.