Star Wars Games General /swgg/

Making stupid faces edition

>dulfy.net/2016/05/01/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-4/

new garbage
/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)
>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>was about to post link to my new bread

oh well

So when do we get Mako back?

nth for BT1 a shit.

A SHIT

season 2, probably

Who are the sexiest females in game and why are they Cathar?

muh royal highness

If you call back a companion through the terminal before they are introduced again in a chapter, will that fuck up the alert you might get for it?

the holocommunicator for recruiting Nico early says he'll be temporarily disabled when you pick up the alert later so I don't see why it'd be any different for other comps

anyone knows why when i finished my bountry hunters class quests it didnt considered it done? and my last legacy skill is not unlocked

True, but how about those who summoned Vette back before she was re-introduced in the latest chapter

they supposedly fixed it, try logging into your hunter again

doesnt help

>black core

It goes good with that skin combination.

No it doesn't.

taste is subjective. I think it does.

poorfag can't afford a nice crystal

>Cathar
>sexy

What happened to the Redposting?

that was sooooooooo last thread

this is 2016

So I updated her outfit abit with the Reaver top and gloves and boots. Still have the slut leggings on because i like the bare thigh look.

Hide helmet while you're at it.

Not if I want to see her hair. Reaver set has a hood on it.

>5 years later, still no fucking toggle hood option.

>buy 2 month subscription last week
>haven't played at all
Fuck. Why did I have to get burned out RIGHT after I bought a sub.

it's never happening

Zabraks are my nearly race, I think about making them often but their CC options are just too limited.

CC?

i wasted two days fucking leveling hunter just to get legendary status. fuck you bioware

hardly. I like the crystal that comes with being a founder. I don't care about the stats right now. I am having fun leveling and I enjoy the look. It also goes great with Kira's blade as well.

you should see the whispers I get. Even on Taris I have to deal with horny wankers. They love the kitty.

Character Creation.

Ahhh. Yeah they are just a tad bit limited, but i love the race along with pureblods, cyborgs and humans.

All I want is a no-tattoos option like pic related.

should i delete my hunter and try new one or just fuck it?

start a new one

I think updating the character maker would be a huge plus for bioware in a future expansion, I just hope it happens. Purebloods could be so much better than they are.

that would require effort from bioware, not going to happen

WoW does its jewing in other ways, though

actually its going to be my third hunter. first one failed at not being buggy long ago and even 3 companions dissapeared from him. Why hunters so hugely bugged?

>Tunings are going for around 18m on Harb while the most expensive thing in any of my characters' bags is worth only 13m
>EA/BioWare going full Jew on a feature that WoW added a few major patches ago

>Why hunters so hugely bugged?
because bioware can't be bothered to fix anything

how do you guys like my mystic pureblood?

not enough red

God the Voss are such insufferable faggots.

Stop posting this fucking awful screencap

My Nig-

>dat Black-core tho

why you gotta do dis to me senpai

Post more of your male pureblood
10/10 would submit to

gross, roll a race that has attractive female faces next time

Ok Question /swgg/ Do I remake Vidomina on Ebin as either a Sith Warrior or a redeemed (kek) Jedi Knight?

What planet gives you guys the worst performance?

For me it's always belsavis, the first part mainly.

I dont know why but my fps just bounces between 60 and 20 every 10 seconds there

Sith warrior, duh.

He's the first male pureblood I've made, I liked how he came out.

Same here user. Belsalvis just literally shits itself until i get to the 3rd/4th sections of it imp side.

Alderaan is literal lag fest, even worse when rakghoul plague is going on there.

you like this better then?

I liked the darkness.

I get fucked on belsavis hard too in the minimum sec part but i've never had an issue with alderaan super weird.

For me on alderaan, its the fucking spaceport and the area around it. Anywhere outside of the house thul and the spaceport is fine, but god help me if i decide to load into the planet at the space port. Like I drop into the negatives for fps when that shit tries to load

How is the Republic spaceport for you? From what I know it has less huge buildings around it

Never gotten passed taris on a republic toon. So...hopefully i will get my punch lord smuggler or shadow to alderaan before exp runs out

you win the ugliest character award, grats.

looks really good

well, at least its not a black core

Ugly armor, shitty hairstyle
1.5/10

Desert green or bust

too red, way too much red. armor looks terrible. lightsaber is generic. hairstyle is pathetic. 0/10

ehhh mint is still better imo

agreed, desert is nice but mint just has a deeper color and looks better in most lighting

lime green doesn't go with my outfit

pls stop posting your ugly cathar jedi, no one wants to see that shit. ty.

Evwn Tony the Tiger's Cathar looks better

Mint is for special snowflake motherfuckers.

Desert is closest to the movie green color, and therefore patrician tier.

well someone does. I switched to Cathar last night and haven't done much leveling because I was propositioned in fleet and other places. So far I have made over 4 million. Not bad for a level 38.

I understand you don't like Cathar and I am fine with that Enrique. Enjoy being poor.

who the fuck would want to erp with you?

Please stop misusing the Enrique gag.

If he was being an Enrique he'd be complaining that ERP costs too much for F2Ps and people who charge more than that should be banned.

lel, i don't have to resort to ERP to get spacerich, idiot. i play the GTN and have over 100 million spacebucks to my name. enjoy being a whore, faggot.

furries. they are like bronies but worse.

I now remember what it was like in WoW. it was awful being worgen

desert green is just the original beta era green color.

Who's your favorite character in kotfe, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

post the big booty

Funny. Most Cathar's get avoided like the plague on Colony
Good for if you don't want to be bothered

Least coast confirmed to be full of furries.

Based best coast.

>mint
>a shade of green
>for special snow flakes

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Shit like silver or colored cores are for snow flakes

You should load JK2 into JKA by using the JOA mod, it's a lot of fun playing JK2 with the academy saber improvements

you were the one that was busting my balls about my crystal (black and yellow) and outright called me a poorfag. So I assumed you were coming at this from you are poor and thought I was poor too because I used a starter level 7 founder crystal.

Who /playingkotor/ here?

I like my red-core black-outline lightsabers, they look pretty fucking nice

Drink bleach.

Drink cyanide, lad

>Belsalvis just literally shits itself
>literally
Please choke to death on a million dicks.

It's over, user. We lost the semantic war long ago.

My jedi is all alone in her apartment, dancing to the tunes. She cannot see, anyone that want to help her see? She can offer things in return

I'll give her so much dick that her eyes will start working.

That dancer top always gives a man-shoulder effect

Dont be mad user, getting angry over things on the internet is for children

Unfortunately someone else got my attention.

The white eviscerating crystal is up for 10mil atm. Usually 20+. Should I buy it? On JC