/dg/ - Destiny General

Nightfall - Dust Palace w/ Solar Burn, Airborne, Brawler, Ironclad
CoE - Super Kill Bonus, Brawler, Ironclad
Weeklies - Golgoroth Challenge, Inferno 6v6, Asylum (Trials map)
Xur - SUROS Regime, Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan), Young Ahamkara's Spine, Heart of The Praxic Fire, Legacy Primary Engram

Latest Hotfix: bungie.net/en/News/Article/44690/
Note: The changes to the melee ability will be manually toggled on Tuesday, May 10th at 10AM Pacific.

Known Issues with Update: bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/199894187/0/0

>>> LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pO8fvoyOvTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well if you're not b8ing, it's not a quest, it's a raid. They require at least 4 people but really you need 6. Not to mention that you will find maybe three PS3 players here at most. Just spend you good goy points on a PS4

I have a PS4 and PS3, I was asking about the destiny servers capabilities. I know it's technically a raid, I'm just not anal about terminology. I just started playing a few weeks ago. Am kind of addicted.

You guys ever look at your character and go, "Damn, I wanna fuck that Guardian"???

Not particularly
>Captcha reads "117"

Your account can be shared on both PS3 and PS4 yes. I don't remember how though, or if it's done automatically.

Well, for example, if I want to use my PS4 whilst a friend using the PS3, can we play around in the dreadnaught together?

H-Hey guys...

the only thing that PS4 and PS3 can do is have the same gear. As you probably know your account's gear is on both and so thats really it. There's plenty of PS4 players to play with don't let the cancerous people turn you off. They're just a VERY vocal minority

no, just you account's gear is shared like what I said here

that'd be a fucking aids goddamn run if they made nightfall have all modifiers, especially if it was fucking omnigul or something

Tbh this, there's a reason the blacklist exists and its to keep the cancer contained. As long as you avoid faggots like prince joff teacup and the others you will be fine.

Ah, well thanks, I think I'll avoid purchasing a 2nd copy then

>the blacklist exists

How new are you?

I'll dust you in 30 secs, homo

Well I'll make it exist
Players to blacklist-
Prince
Joff
Yellowteacup
Drinniol
Awesomenessx
Astronomicalatom
Fenix
Enji_n3rd
Stuartrae99
ThirstOreos117
ItsJaredLol
Truejiro
FordMondeo75

Tbf Bob has told me he keeps a "blacklist" so he's technically not wrong, even though Bob added the shitposting face afterwards.

Damn it Im not on

>FordMondeo75
Nice one, took me a sec

>"I play female Titan"

Same

Bob seems like a bit of a cunt.

He is.

::::;;:^^^})})})))))

Well you can't be uglier than this guy.

oh come on if you get to know me I'm not so bad

I am glad i'm a nobody.
also your list is shit taste

It's an abstract kind of shader

He's a cheeky lil cunt I'll give him that, but he's one of the chillest people on /dg/ by far.

>tfw people think the meta is still unbalanced despite every weapon being viable with the recent hotfix

>people are so autistic that they hate certain maps due to design or 'too many' of certain types of combat zones instead of being good enough to adapt and wreck shitters

>taking pvp so seriously
>ever
I almost died from that kek

>Destiny App>Grimoire>Raids>Raid Introduction

Post 'em

>that shitty reskin version of VoG chestpiece

There's a reliable rumor that Destiny 2 won't support old generations and in preparation for that the last DLC(s) for Destiny 1 will not include last generation consoles.

>Cloak that completely obscures the helmet in an rpg style

Bungie PLEASE

The primary-meta is pretty balanced right now. TLW and high impact ARs still have crazy fast killtimes outside their intended ranges but that's fine, they've been nerfed so many times that they'll never be perfect (inb4 some projecting shitter thinks I'm "crying" when I'm just discussing weapon functionality). Overall, everything is pretty competitive right now. Snipers are still crazy good and probably need an aim assist nerf. Fusions are perfect right now.

Yeah, Crucible is more balanced than ever as of the update, it's actually kinda nice.

Sad part is I've been on an off and on hiatus for about 7 months since Destiny's release. It would probably be a lot higher if not

REMOVE DARKNESS

implying prince is still alive

>implying prince is still alive
He ded? I hope so

HELLO GROOVY WILL.

So what did ya'll get from your Season Pass Bribe?

MORE MEMES

>Not on the blacklist

PALESTINE?

Normally I wouldn't mind being on some shitter's blacklist but please do not lump me in with Groovy Will's little bitch.

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH

Oh boy here comes the samefag

shut up, literal who

Murph?

youtube.com/watch?v=pO8fvoyOvTQ

ISRAEL

IM HAMAS

>being a newfag

Taking a friend on his first King's Fall, he's 320 so we'll be doing HM.

Currently at 3/6, does anyone want to raid?

>scrrenshot
neck yourself shitposter

>not knowing how to edit (You)s

Fucking newfag.

>editing on a smartphone
Ebin

I'll dew it for her.

>posting from two devices

Yay! Nice trips.

We're 4/6 now.

Fresh mags and body bags

Awesomeness-x

Veeky Forums is blocked at my work dumbass

Probably because you keep shitposting from work

>what is phone hospot
>what is a motherfucking proxy/vpn to bypass blocking servers

Oh that's where that came from

How good is Monte Carlo for PvP? Thinking of doing a full Int/Dis setup for Nightstalker.

really good

Sort of

that was a parody of what happened

i'm sure they don't know

please don't say I missed another raid

Nope. Next raid is in 4 hours.

b-but or do you know who I am and are memin about ~4hours

the only people on that list that are eligible for a blacklist are joff and truejiro.

they're full

I was actually being serious. I'm starting a raid in ~4 hours on Pee Ess Quadruple

Crota or VoG?

so I did miss one grrrreat

>Xur's inventory

will he ever sell anything good?

I was gonna do KF, but now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind a VoG raid desu.

Be honest, you're anonymous, who do you love to play with?

anyone want to run strikes on PS4? I've got a booster and a fuckton of 3oC to burn

I would love to burn strikes with a /dg/ group and boosters. I have a boosters and 3oc as well.

well then what's your PSN?

2/3 for FAST comfy strikes w/rep boosters

TheParoxysm

I'll send you an invite, no mic

DELETE THIS

Stains because he makes any party fun to be in with that accent.
Bob because he's cool to be with even though he broke his mic.
The majority of AT because even when there's little time, we can get a fast raid done easily.
Prince because even though he's YTC 2.0, he knows how to play the game without wiping seriously.
Awesomeness because even though he's a pig nosed spic his memes are dank.
I don't feel like making a blogpost so I'll just say that's maybe 1/4 of my list.

are there any decent vender rolls for sidearms?

fuck off mustang

Fuck off Mustang

Nice samefag

Damn.
Leave home for a few days...

The NM one isn't bad from what I hear but I haven't had a chance to use it.

VANGUARD HAS BEEN DOING GREAT BY ME

Oh yeah on paper that's kind of neat, but I lack the marks for it sadly

I bought a Y2 TLW to get Holliday's quest done. Boy that was a mistake.

But I still have both daily missions and the strike marks to earn. So I'll have some in my pocket.

I'll join for a bit

I'll invite you, sorry for the delay

Post Titans