>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
youtube.com/watch?v=cvII-WJWo5s
>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

How likely is it that the caestus will get nerfed?

>titles sometimes have Soulsborne
Make up your minds.

Good changes DaS2 made that FROM removed in DaS3 for some retarded reason

>Ascetics, not to respawn enemies but to respawn bosses
>Able to use a weapons full moveset in the left hand
>Powerstance
>Upgrading shields actually improved their stats, not just the stability
>Depleting your stamina caused your character to breathe heavily
>You didn't lose your momentum from falling down 2 feet
>Poise wasn't as retarded as in 1 or as useless as in 3
>Really fun NPC invaders where they didn't act like just another enemy
>Interacting with the environment unlocked secrets, like lighting all the scones in The Gutter
>Other secrets like the pig and the pickaxe
>Pharros Lockstones and Fragrant Branches to manipulate the environment
>Getting wet reduced your characters lightning resistance while boosting your fire resistance
>NG+ didn't just increase enemy HP and damage, it added new enemies and items
>rolling in poison pools made your poison build up continue even on dry land because you were still covered in it
>rolling in snow/poison/water covered you in it, and it slowly disappeared
>You could activate several pools of blood at once, resulting in hilarity
>You could be invaded even if you were hollow and if the boss was dead, but at a lower chance
>You could burn an effigy to block invaders, but as a result you blocked summons as well
>Poison builds were not only viable, they were useful
>You could roll in more directions when locked on
>Hexes were fleshed out
>White phantoms couldn't Estus with an invader in the world
>Small soapstones if you wanted help with the area before a boss, without having to Black Crystal to solo the boss
>Drinking Estus in a fight was a gamble thanks to the slow speed

Now watch and see how "BEE TEEM" memers deny that these were good things that should've been included/expanded upon in 3

PICKLE PEE

first for dragons a best

Bloodborne is a Souls game, get over it

>no /dsg/ in title
god damned user that's like the only requirement

>Kaathe said it would be cool if everyone took a walk on Manus's turf, after all there's probably some enlightening stuff down there
>shit happened
>Kaathe said it would be cool if the Four Kings meddled in some dark goodness, what's the harm?
>shit happened
>Kaathe said it would be cool if the Ashen One became the Lord of Dark and Zombies, fuck this age of fire bullshit
>???

Enjoy your abyss aids.

explain this lorefags

Is the belfry FC dead?

It needs nerfing?

I thought fist weapons were dogshit now.

So Ive been hit by a hacker. He hit me and my health and stamina bar went like 3/4ths of the screen. Altf4 as fast as I could and restarted ds3 dreading I was going to get hit with invalid data and be soft banned. I didn't even have a back up of my save. The game started normal and the same notif that comes up came as usual about the update. I checked my stats and weapons. they were all the same. Even my souls were the same. Im not sure If I should delete my saves or continue on with a back up tool. The next hacker might not be to kind. His name was not a cheater so I should have altf4 the minute I saw that name espicially when my phantom was fighting him and then it said he left home. I was in dungeons at sl60 +6 weapon.

She became a firekeeper. Pretty obvious.

xth for dirty stinkin glitch abusin

Yeas ascetics would be cool to reactivate the boss and allow people to get invaded again or basically fight your favorite boss solo and what not

100%

and /dsg/ will be whining about how fromsoft is pandering to R1 spamming casuals, just like with the monscim nerf

It's very effective as an off hand parry. Like think the painter sword in dark souls II.

Reposting

Back in Dark Souls 1 Gwyn's greatsword was pretty mediocre to bad, and only available in NG+

How's the Firelink Greatsword? Is it actually a decent weapon for PvP and PvE beyond NG?

Not only is Bloodborne a Souls game.

It's the BEST Souls game.

Just found out why you dislike fencers so much.

Guy must've put every point he could into stamina. He'd run and roll into me, then R1 spam enough without stopping to break my shield (Dark Knight's Shield +5 on a stamina build character) and get in three hits afterwards. Felt like ten or twelve attacks.

Also, PC update when? I want to be summoned as a Sentinel/Darkmoon.

that'll have to be my last fight of the day
thank for the fightclub
I need to work on a not crap sorcery build

>flower edition

cute

dsg is cute

Repostan because I want an explanation

>take around a dozen tries to beat the ambiguously gay royal duo
>great fight, excited to see what the final boss is like
>kill him on the first fucking try, only other boss I killed in one try was ludex gundyr
Why was the soul of cinder such a pushover? Did I just get lucky with RNG and only get easy to dodge moves thrown at me?

The Moonlight Greatsword is so fucking cool, especially in Bloodborne, but I've never used it. How should I make a gud build around it?

ass

>Really fun NPC invaders where they didn't act like just another enemy
Really only in the DLC. Jester Thomas and the guy who used chameleon were fantastic. Oh, and the guy who pretends to be a white phantom.

Oh wow, I just got invaded by "not a cheater" at SL50 in dungeons +5 like 30 minutes ago. I alt+f4'd as soon as I saw the name, looks like I was justified. If your stats aren't fucked up I'd say keep going

Next time don't be like that dumb tripfag and remember to link the old thread properly

Disappointed that she has no new dialogue after becoming a Firekeeper apart from the generic "Let Souls be your strenght" one. "She doesn't even have a Talk option anymore.

aren't light attacks like that supposed to bounce off iron flesh?

Zweihander is so good

>high base dmg
>good scaling in heavy/refined
>rolling thrust poke
>standing thrust
>good tracking overhead R2
>great hyper armor
>cannot be parried when 2h

it's simply the most patrician weapon in the game

what happens if they just

yknow

walk away

>Able to use a weapons full moveset in the left hand

as a lefthandcuck i need you to delete this

>get my shit kicked in by this giant crab while trying to get some loot
>waste all of my estus but manage to beat him with just a slither of health left
>turn around and get finished off by one of the little crabs in the area who I thought werent hostile

I am so fucking mad right now. FUck this game

shouldve made it yourselves wiener heads

>PC gaming

>White phantoms couldn't Estus with an invader in the world
GIVE IT BACK. THIS ISN'T RIGHT, THAT WAS OURS.

How do I get more than 2 hostile phantoms in the game? With dried fingers I can only get 2.

Shhh. The Zwei is a secret weapon don't remind plebs that it's in the game.

Dragons for best ass

You're misunderstanding me. I know that. But the OP sometimes says "Souls General" and other times it's "Soulsborne General". Make up your minds.

Friendly reminder we got a fight club underway at Archdragon Peak
Come one, come all for the Belfry Beatdown
pass is dsg

Most of the Dark Souls playerbase is retarded.

You give them too much credit for considering the possibility of them doing this.

>the souls game with the worst pvp and the least replayability is the best one

yeah right lol

>Disappointed that she has no new dialogue
Sums up all the npc's desu

>low SL at pontiff arena
>cover an area in garbage and prism stones
>dried fingers
>still no invader to pick up my garbage
i just want an impromptu semi-hostile janitor

>memecannon
>secret

You've learned the old adage.

"Not everyone finds the same bosses hard."

he'll probably black crystal out because he doesnt know how to play the game in any other way. Every webm he posts is just Iron Flesh > Hurr Durr bugged ability

It was neat for a while after it was first discovered but this kid spamming his webms is a giant faggot.

>finally think of a roleplay build
>name doest fit
>1 letter too much
Fuck's sake... I guess I'll keep thinking then. Any pyro/sorcery ideas?

Does this game segregate the player base depending on what game they are in (NG, NG+, NG++) or is it all Soul Level?

I did

>could heal phantoms with miracles in 2 but not 3
Why

soul level and item upgrades

dragonbro named Spyro the Pyro

All soul level

from iron flesh? then i wait until they try to fight and recast it

they never walk away

>>rolling in poison pools made your poison build up continue even on dry land because you were still covered in it

that can go and stay go, it may've been immersive but it was obnoxious as all hell to have to run around trying to get it off or to have it all nearly be gone and then getting poisoned

Wasn't that the reason why she came to Londo?

>get summoned
>host is ganking
>decide to use it as practice because I'm shit at pvp
>crushing shit with my crystal heavy great club
>start feeling bad how easy it is
>host turns on his mic and is clearly salty as fuck about getting invaded throughout the game
>keeps calling every invader we kill a scrub and jerking his e-peen calling them scrubs
>literally starts playing "another one bites the dust" over his microphone

I COULD BLACK CRYSTAL OUT OF THERE FAST ENOUGH

IM SO SORRY

People are just having fun with it before Fromsoft fixes the bug.

Honestly, telling someone where to buy an estoc is more destructive to pvp than showing off this glitch.

Yeah, put 0 points into int/faith, and cast Sacred Flame in the left hand.

what the fuck
why are so many players dying here
it's just a single fucking bandit npc
????????????

Is there any way to make a mage character fun to play? I've only every played as dex or str builds but I want to try something new.

It could be int / something else, dosn't have to be full mage unless thats the only way to optimize spells.

Yeah I keep restarting steam and ds3 and it's still the same information pop up. everything is the same no soul inflation or my level changing. Guess I'll make a back up right now and cry cause I almost lost my four saves.
be wary in the dungeons ashen ones.

Is Murakumo viable?

If I get rid of an upgraded weapon can I return to a lower level? Or is it PERMANENTLY RECORDED in your history?

it's amazing that there are still people who don't know about iron flesh+sacred flame, then again, that armour combination and all those r1s said it all

>removing those stupid fucking floating scabbards

>Hexes were fleshed out

>Dark sorceries are limited and universally shit
>the tracking is absolutely ass

>dark pyromancy is just regular pyromancy, but it does dark damage, so really only useful for carrying your ass through demon country in NG+, since you don't get access to it until Irithyll dungeon.

>dark miracles are garbage outside a single buff, no one will ever get hit by the bleed spell or the shitty scythe.
>even if they did they wouldn't care.

the biggest nail however is:
>due to needing 2 rings dedicated to either sorcery, miracles or pyromancy, you cannot mix and match these spells, making your spell list incredibly limited.

>There are NO cool special dark scaling weapons, sorcery, pyromancy and faith all getting several.

the DLC better bring some hexing rings and some none garbage spells

>2 webms in 3 hours
>spamming webms
sounds like you got sacred flamed, kid ;)

Does anyone who uses a Steam controller know how to disable that annoying pop up menu whenever you click on the right trackpad?

It makes targeting a task because I have to stop and make sure I line up with the target icon. Usually if I am in a hurry I will just click without looking and end up putting away my shield. Most of my deaths are because of the 2+ seconds needed to target.

sometimes my hosts are so autistic it becomes an insanity level of fun

and if they die their shout so much, it's great

Those are, actually some polite constructive criticism, at least for this pages standards

Lightning storm better than wotg?

nice meme
>what are chalice dungeons
>what are more build possibilities than all other souls games
>what is build potential around a single weapon, which is unique in every single way
>what are blood gems

She was a very bland character, to begin with. I guess becoming a Firekeeper made it even worse.

>>Really fun NPC invaders where they didn't act like just another enemy
jester thomas you fucking cunt stop being so smug I fucking hate you

good memeing

I'm already a demon, Ashen one.

Personally, I'd make a Hrist cosplay instead, because there is no blue armor. Probably black knight chest and painting guardian legs. No real helm to go with it though. I miss the gargoyle helm.

Mindbreaking her is more fun.

There was another faggot before you doing the same shit but with hidden body instead.

>equip darkmoon covenant in aldrich area
>nothing for 15 minutes
>pull out a bow and decide to kill every enemy in the area with it to kill time
>20 minutes later I finish it
>still no summons

Why is this covenant so fucking dead

Someone please give me cosplay ideas that aren't souls related.

bloodborne had the worst pvp and the least replayability in the series

friendly reminder that Wolnir's Greatsword and the Crescent Moon Sword have no Faith or Intelligence scaling respectively.

Christ there's just a lot wrong with this game that I hope they patch. They'd be stupid not to.

You can aggro both the bandit and the thief.

DAily reminder that poor demons were bullied to death by skeletors

Please help I just want to be a good host

epic

here's your shitposting reply to your shitpost

you'll probably have to contact customer support since it's kind of new

>Depleting your stamina caused your character to breathe heavily
fuck off already, literally the worst decision ever taken in the series
go back to your dead game and stop fucking whining

>do sirris quest
>forget to buy creightons armor before NG+
Goddamit

/r/ing that goddamn aldrich you're gwyndolin i'm gwyndolin picture

is this cropped? please tell me it's cropped

There is finding different bosses hard but this seems to be a bit excessive, I am not even good at the game and just want to know why soul of cinder died so easy

>not "Argonianmaid.png"