/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network General - Scrub Force Edition
Thread Number #2165
Last thread : Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/wTwcUXPGT2
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/hhOsEOovfX
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28793877
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10/35*9/35*8/35
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10/35*9/34*8/33
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28792455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for FUTSKUSHII

Arc V is best series and Yuya is cutest protag.

5D's is universally panned as shit and only the dumbest nostalgiafags think otherwise.

It was still better than the clusterfuck that was GX though

GX is best series and Judai is best protag

Remind that Xyz is masterrace.

ARC-V is best series and Yuya is both best cutest protag.

Xyz Summoning
Because Math Is Hard

5Ds is best series and Yusei is best protag.

This.

this

>Mr. Gary Stu is best protag

I-I'm the only one who likes GX?

Zexal is best series and Yuma is best protag.

late
as
fuck

Nah, I like it too, even though Judai is a fucking asshole.

^ literally the worst opinion in the thread. Put a trip on so in future we know to disregard everything you say

I heard on a homosexual forum that Amazoness cards are coming.
Is this true?
Are Amazoness finally going to be a threat?

>people on /dng/ actually suggested that Monarchs would be dead with only 1 Domain and 1 Pantheism
>still topping over in OCG and the Extra Deck version of Monarchs is actually played MORE than the Empty version

I've never seen a community so BTFO. And it just keeps happening too. When will you learn to just stop trying to predict the future?

It's just those shitposting nostalgiafags. Don't even bother to give them any (You)s.

It was ok

reposting best chart(mine ;))

My only question is why no Prime?

deep-eyes is shit-tier though

I'm seeing a lot of wrong things in this thread. Allow me to fix it.

>Original manga > any of the anime

>Kaz is a better writer than any of the other anime writers.

>Yugi, not Atem, is the best protagonist.

Satellite Cannon support fucking when

>reading manga

Wow, what a fucking weeb. Kill yourself.

Never! XD

>pendulum summon 2 majespecters
>opponent flips torrential tribute
fug :ddddd

>Pantheism at 1
I fucking pray that this happens here soon. I'm tired of watching monarchs masturbate with spell cards for 5 minutes every turn. It isn't even fun like synchro or xyz masturbation. It's just tedious.

It had in the anime, but it was never printed.

>cuckgi
>best mc
lol ok

wow i haven't laughed this hard in a /dng/ thread in years

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/wTwcUXPGT2 (TCG)
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/hhOsEOovfX (Imaginary)
Reminder that there are two tournaments happening this weekend. TCG on Sunday at 1 P.M. PST and Imaginary tomorrow at 4 P.M. PST although I don't think tha the Imaginary tournament is going to happen seeing that no one has registered. If you're interested in participating in either of them, or you're already signed up, read the tournament page(s) for more information.
Also, if anyone wants to play either format on DN just say so and I can host

>is actually played MORE than the Empty version *in the TCG

Fucking hell I need sleep

>Yugi
>better than Atem

Nigger you crazy? Yugi was a completely inconsequential protagonist until the very end. the anime and manga make it explicitly clear that Yugi was carried by Atem throughout the entire series. Anzu and Seto both cared more about ATEM than they actually did for Yugi. You can't say Yugi was a good protagonist when he didn't actually do shit until the LITERAL END OF THE SERIES

When was the last time?

>i can't use paint: the post
>i play majespecter: the post
>i'm gay: the post
>i visit pojo: the post
>i'm edgy as fuck: the post

He was a horrible MC, Atem did almost all the work besides a few duels.

Fluttershy changed his name to Princessflurryheart. Just a heads up.

Didn't his fluttershy account get banned? Also, thanks for the heads up

Man i don't even remember

15 hours in Paint, also a subtle devotion post

>i visit pojo: the post
I meant a literal homosexual forum.
Just answer my question.

I could never figure out if this fag was serious

Atem did most of the work but we saw a lot of Yugi's introspection and growth. He learned the most from Atem and was able to surpass him at the very end. He was always relevant but it's hard to see when everyone has a boner for Atem. That's why I'm glad DSOD is a thing because now he's getting the spotlight he's always deserved.

"She" is.

He's been doing it nonestop for years, and he's the most obnoxious person in the public chat. So yes I think he's serious.

Shut up

>he's getting the spotlight he's always deserved.
Wasn't all the plot about how Kaiba wanted his revenge over Atem?

flip me face up bro

I love how the Pendulum monsters in the extra deck would stay there.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second

It's a Kaiba-centric movie but Yugi has a fair amount of screentime too.

Do you think /mlp/ would be proud?

is this guy legitimately autistic or is this one of those abin ruses where he was pretending to be retarded?

This card should come back now that Pendulum cards are a thing.

It all started a long time ago, with a player SSJ4Gogeta1992. He kept talking about his unbeatable lock and his shitty rules. Then one day, he said his litter sister (FluttershyThePony) played. Suddenly, he disappeared and FluttershyThePony took his place. Now Flutteshy turned into PrincessFlurryHeart.

Doubtful, though I'd love to be proven otherwise. Amazoness are currently much too slow to keep up these days and have little protection or floating, so they'd need plenty of help to stop losing to Harpies in the homosexual female tribe competition.

This would be even more cheesy if it returned both players life to 8000.

This reminds me wasn't there some guy on DN who was spreading around his custom banlist, someone posted here so we could make fun of it, someone then told him that we were "discussing" his banlist, he came here to talk about it, we all pretended to be him, some found his other accounts somewhere on the internet, then he got angry?
I've never been there so I wouldn't be able to tell you
I think he's pretending to be retarded
No fucking way

idk man all i remember is that guy we got to commit suicide

Shut up Marzepan

I must know more.

Some fag came on here saying that he lost his Duel Disk and he didn't know what to do so we told him "lol kill urself faget" and he did, and his parents posted onto Pojo about how their son was "bullied" into committing suicide and that he was "an [sic] hero" in the hearts of the family.

You should be able to find the tread in Pojo archives.

Cupidity works great in Kozmos, this will make Teward happy.

I need a link right fucking now. This can't be real.

Speaking of Duel Disks, why hasn't someone shoved Rasberry Pi into one?

this is a lie
we bullied some guy onto dn into killing himself
i don't remember the full story because my memory is shit

More importantly, why hasn't a duel disk been created that reads the set ID that then links to Occulus Rift to create VR dueling? The set ID is important so that way your Dark Magician looks different based on which one you use.

I mean it's pretty easy to create basic Summoning / activation / attack animations, and it's all easily stored onto microchips, and local wi-fi connections are easy to work with so you don't have to focus on world play, and you could go full-chuuni.

What's the probability of banishing all copies of Kozmotowns if your opening hand has one Cupiditiy and no Ktown?

Are you really this new? you can pretty much Google "an hero" and find out the real story.
Some bullied dude lost his Ipad, and /b/ bullied more, he killed himself, and his family posted how his son was "an hero" on Facebook then /b/ spammed that facebook account with "an hero" memes.
The meme is "become an hero= kill yourself"

I know what an hero is you fucking retard, I was asking for the link to the kid dng killed.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28793877

Don't fucking play cupidity until you have a Kozmotown in play if you're that afraid.

I'm sure that's a lot harder than just putting a small computer into a duel disk.

why don't you post yours then

But does that answer my question? Fucking mexican retard

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10/35*9/35*8/35
I believe that it's 1.6%
if you go second and still haven't drawn it, 1.8%

Anybody got a lunalight deck? Any interesting build?

So cupidity is not only risky, it's now situational too? Jesus, what retard thought this card was a good idea?

I love this trend of anonymous people saying "/dng/ got BTFO" but you never see them making predictions before hand.

actually that rounds to 1.7 wew lad

Did YOU get BTFO?

Based on posting styles I'm seeing the same people who said Pot of Cupidity is shit now changing their tune and saying PoC was always a good card.

Reminder that I've literally only been wrong ONCE (fucking Cupidity), and that every other meme that I've predicted as being shit and DEAD has stayed DEAD

I still think PoC is shit.

actually I think this is right
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10/35*9/34*8/33
1.8% if you go first, 2% if you go second and have a hand of 6

still, around that range. i keep fudging the numbers 1% at a time, it can't be that important

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28792455

I never cared what you had to say. I'm talking about the anons who always have to give their "expert" analysis on recent cards.

reminder
>Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack is a 57-card, all-Ultra Rare set containing 53 brand new cards and 4 old favorites
>NO KC RARE
why is this allowed? WHY I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH TEWART AND HIS BULLSHIT? SOMEBODY KILL THAT FUCKING MORON!!!!

You know, Crazy Diamond isn't all that powerful in a card game environment.

FUCK forgot to put "by battle or by card effect" on CD.

should make it "up to twice per turn, when a monster on you side of the field except CD is destroyed by battle or card effect, it is not destroyed"

But then you can't have sick natty combos with Metalphosis or BA.

lol I'm not reading all that

>Neo Ultimate

>double all battle and effect damage
Well THAT'S a broken piece of shit.

>People actually like the Kozmo designs
>not even fucking creative, Tewart had to copy Naturia beast and Crystal Wing

NBEUD still very rarely sees fringe play, please do not fool yourself into thinking the card is magically good