/vsg/ - Can't you neets keep a thread alive edition

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Custom backgrounds Main Website Steam Group Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kx4sISI3jF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3JbVQ1bzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're worse than the ausfags at keeping this shit alive damn son

Someone help.

Also, buying Guthix chest legs and helm.

Does no one play this fucking game anymore?

Please fix linux vscape.

Fuck it doesn't show my mouse but its two options higher than the highlighted one.

Bump

im starlight and i fuck children

No issues on my client senpai

wow ded thread desu

Here's the old hardware that I've ran servers off of.

The N64 carry case computer was really jank.

I got a free rack mount server from a local company, but I wasn't about to rack mount it. It had a dual core Xeon, and supported 4gb of ram I had laying around, so it was pretty neat. It was also huge, the redundant slim power supplies were dead, and I had none of the hot swap hardware to mount drives properly, so it needed a new "case".

Actual/smaller cases for this type of motherboard are hard to come by cheap. I ended up taking all the foam out of a N64 carry case, putting a piece of wood in it as a backplate, and screwing the mobo to it (cardboard was between the mobo and the wood for a little added cushon). It actually ran pretty well for a long time, running a minecraft and mumble server for my friends and I for quite some time in 2012 and 2013 (I think?) as well as vidyascape, or Odelscape in 2013. I stopped hosting my old private server when literally 1 person logged in once a whole month.

I believe the laptop took over hosting duties when Telescope stopped hosting in August 2014, after the N64 machine killed its powersupply while running home server duty. At least I think so, the N64 machine might have ran vscape for a really short while, but I don't think it did.

While the laptop was plenty capable of running the server, and saw us through the rest of 2014, we kept having issue with my connection, and we moved to actual paid hosting in January 2015.

In something that seems like a ritual blood cost, every machine seems to give something in the process of hosting my private servers. When I went to use the laptop for normal laptop duty again, I found out the soundcard no longer works for more than about 45 seconds. I guess Ubuntu Server never installed power management or drivers for the sound card, so it just killed itself.

>those stickers
HACKER MACHINE

>that unidentifiable gunk in the case

I pull so much pussy senpai, you don't even know

It's glue that held in the foam when it held N64s

Thanks man, brings back some fond memories of 2 years ago before my life went to shit.

I know this feel.

Mootちゃん。。。見ってごらんなさい。。。あんたの子供達が行くの

>starlight

hmmm

so whens vscape getting monkey madness 2

right after queen black dragon

DUNN

save

Like fuck, are finals going this poorly for everyone else too?

I didn't even go to one of mine.

Aren't there a few people who don't have to bother with finals and are also capable of bumping the thread?

i just did

Bump~

>bloods
quit bitching

>unironically eating rice
>2016

Selling magic seeds 1.2k per

PM: Curry30pubes

delete this immediately plz

>believing anything on this chart
>believing anything on this chart supports veganism
It's either bait or profound ignorance.

>ignoring science and facts

>implying the incredibly scarce amount of science and facts in support veganism
Yep. It was bait.

Yes, we are omnivores despite the fact we share nothing in common with actual omnivores.

>Scientific sources: None.

>he doesn't know how scientific observation works

25 minutes and you came up with THAT?

I am watching anime.

what anime

crips are better

>wake up in the morning
>immediately realize you didn't pass in your sleep
>hop on /v/scape
>deep self loathing sets in
>look forward to going to bed again and hoping

same

WE WUZ X-MEN N SHIIIIIET

>Magneto and Professor X are direct correlations of Martin and Malcom X
>Magneto is Malcom and Professor X is martin in the picture

Not to mention all the grammatical fuckups. Jesus you normies are fucking retards.

i wonder what martin would think if he came back to life

Boondocks did it

Post your total xp
get bullied
bully others

tfw thread ded. game ded. vscape is ded. =\

>being a LITERAL PEDOPHILE
ban of all degenerates when

>Stan Lee created the X-Men
>Stan Lee created
both false

Just tried out this server, and I'll be honest, it wasn't up to scratch! :( But there's good news! Catanai is here to the rescue! :D

What is Catanai?
Catanai is the very first and only RuneScape 3 Private Server (RSPS) to date. Be a part of something great and make the right decision by joining for free today!

How do I create an account?
It's very easy. Once the game has loaded, click on the big button which says 'Create Free Account'. Design your character, pick a name and your e-mail, and complete your registration. You'll be playing in seconds!
What is your business model?
Our business model is extremely easy and clear: the entire game is free. All places are free to access. You are never forced to pay anything to do any kind of skilling activity, a monster, a boss.. Never. We aim to break out of the traditional model of 'pay-to-win', commonly seen in private servers, by only giving cosmetic advantages. It's definitely not as exciting as buying a big bag of gold or a set of malevolent, but at least it keeps the game fair for everyone. Supporters are able to equip cosmetics, animations, titles and cosmetic overrides. Once again, no experience boosts, no double loot, nothing. Fair game, fair advantages.
What is your vision?
We believe that a modern private server should not have any goal to ruin RuneScape. They are our inspiration and, as weird as it sounds, we want no player from RuneScape to ever come play Catanai. Ever. If you play RuneScape, stick to it. Only if you've never played it and are interested if the new combat mode or interface layout suits you, come have a play. If you turn out to like the big picture, go play RuneScape. Really. Do it.

Hope to see you there! I know I will ;)

Picture is related: it's a funny meme one of our thousands of users (not bragging ;P) created!

Does this mean people listened to me and finally liked dead deer memes?

>Only if you've never played it

kek

Bloodshed imminent in Poland ;^)
youtube.com/watch?v=kx4sISI3jF8

never thought i'd say this but based poland

Buying rangers, robin & zimzam 2 - Stoof

is that boop

is that boop?

is that boop

is that boop?

is that boop

wts is RS3?

Aussie bumps a best

Just tried out this server, and I'll be honest, it wasn't up to scratch! :( But there's good news! Catanai is here to the rescue! :D

What is Catanai?
Catanai is the very first and only RuneScape 3 Private Server (RSPS) to date. Be a part of something great and make the right decision by joining for free today!

It's very easy. Once the game has loaded, click on the big button which says 'Create Free Account'. Design your character, pick a name and your e-mail, and complete your registration. You'll be playing in seconds!
Our business model is extremely easy and clear: the entire game is free. All places are free to access. You are never forced to pay anything to do any kind of skilling activity, a monster, a boss.. Never. We aim to break out of the traditional model of 'pay-to-win', commonly seen in private servers, by only giving cosmetic advantages. It's definitely not as exciting as buying a big bag of gold or a set of malevolent, but at least it keeps the game fair for everyone. Supporters are able to equip cosmetics, animations, titles and cosmetic overrides. Once again, no experience boosts, no double loot, nothing. Fair game, fair advantages.
What is your vision?
We believe that a modern private server should not have any goal to ruin RuneScape. They are our inspiration and, as weird as it sounds, we want no player from RuneScape to ever come play Catanai. Ever. If you play RuneScape, stick to it. Only if you've never played it and are interested if the new combat mode or interface layout suits you, come have a play. If you turn out to like the big picture, go play RuneScape. Really. Do it.

Picture is related: it's a funny meme one of our thousands of users (not bragging ;P) created!

what is double loot (thieving)?

It's where your hands move so fast you spawn another NPC

What the fuck does any of this mean? I don't speak surrender-monkey speech.

>Picture is related: it's a funny meme one of our thousands of users (not bragging ;P) created!

Fuck that is some heavy banter

Your server is gay but god damn dude

You in the wrong neck of the woods boi

What is Catanai?

What is your vision?

Rest in peace, drunken prince

Just tried out your server, and I'll be honest, it wasn't up to scratch! :( But there's good news! /v/scape is here to the rescue! :D

What is /v/scape?
/v/scape is the very first and only 2007 Runescape Private Server (RSPS) to date. Be a part of something great and make the right decision by joining for free today!

Our business model is extremely easy and clear: the entire game is free. All places are free to access. You are never forced to pay anything to do any kind of skilling activity, a monster, a boss.. Never. We aim to break out of the traditional model of 'pay-to-win', commonly seen in private servers, by only giving admin power advantages. It's definitely not as exciting as buying a big bag of gold or a set of third-age, but at least it keeps the game fair for everyone. Supporters are able to equip cosmetics, animations, titles and cosmetic overrides. Once again, no experience boosts, no double loot, nothing. Fair game, fair advantages.
What is your vision?
We believe that a modern private server should not have any goal to ruin RuneScape. They are our inspiration and, as weird as it sounds, we want no player to ever come play /v/scape. Ever. If you play RuneScape, stick to it. Only if you've never played it and are interested in getting yelled at by autists or drama suits you, come have a play. If you turn out to like the big picture, go play RuneScape. Really. Do it.

Picture is related: it's a funny meme one of our dozens of users (not bragging ;P) created!

loot from ~3300 gargs

Are there any other slayer tasks that drop a lot of pess?

whip demons

for my pest control jewish purging friends

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3JbVQ1bzY

Did he died?

What is Catanai?

What is your vision?

what are you grinding, /v/scape?

"i'm starlight and i play on a linux based OS and don't know how to fix this problem"
kill yourself

bitterness plz come to secret canadian voice posting forum

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux+systemd, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux with systemd and Pulseaudio. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX, systemd managing the system functions and Pulseaudio as a audio server.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, with the xserver, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux with systemd and Pulseaudio.