Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Guilds: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out in South Korea with International Early Access beginning March 29th. F2P starts on May 10th.

>Can I play the game now?
International servers open for Early Access on March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users on May 10th. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Early Access begins March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) with purchase of Founder Pack, May 10th for F2P users

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfdauwCjq10
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311166bb.1f294f5175.2a4a5575.1a21314a55
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c1e.1a2134495561.1f2133415a6991a5.152545.1525335161
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#412221ce.1a213a435561.1d21334455649aa5.152545.152433415161
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#412221ce.1a213a435561.1f2133415a6991a5.152545.152433415161
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This MMO sure has some action packed gameplay.
youtube.com/watch?v=AfdauwCjq10
RO when?

daily reminder now

Why is it that on my Sorc pots have a 45s cooldown but not on any other character

>draw the table support
>don't draw their legs
Fucking

This has no endgame like RO which is why im concerned and losing hope.

BIG DEEPS or pelt REQUIRED AT EVAC, 3/5

whisper zaih.

>don't draw their legs Fucking

This has literally thousands times more endgame than RO had in it's first month. Fuck off.

Would anyone consider taking a single rank of Quarrel Shooter for stone shot, pavise and caltrops, or will this be the greatest regret of my life? the other alternatives I have at this rank are not appealing to me, and stone shot and pavise feel futureproof.

>mfw we grinding evac
>about to hit the deck
>level 236
>suddenly gain 3 levels
>still have over 100x level 10 cards left

ahhh yes, this is pure sex

You dont make a 2016 game and hold it to standards of a game that came out back then you FUCK. Do you not understand anything about game design? Plus the demographic has changed and requires different/more content than ever before.

wow this game that's been out for 5 months doesn't have the content of this 12 year old game, must be complete dog shit! why am I even wasting time in their general!

literally the only thing RO had over this is more grind

and I miss it

I bet she can take that whole horse.

That's how it started for me, at first I only liked the relatively normal fetishes like Loli and Futa and then you combine the two and now I'm a full blown trap-loving faggot.

Cute outfit. Can you post more poses?

If the other options aren't appealing to you then go for it dudester

Didn't Futureproof destroy Entropy's tower like two hours before this happened, though?

Also, isn't Futureproof's tower right next to Cute's tower? And CutenotLewd? And Clover?

Run the 175 dungeon pls

no

PROTAG?

that's a pretty dumb idea desu, Pavises are actually pretty bad and Caltrops dont do any damage at just 5 of them

What else do you have?

In her ass, even.

Yes.
Not anymore.

Day 3 of DDoS attack on the banana server
I will go to sleep. Surely, I will be able to play tomorrow just like I said 2 days ago.

Gateway lewd.

whats the song fampai

Have we decided on our pre F2P meetup day? Saturday or Sunday?

Recap time
>Entropy got their tower blown up by FP the minute aggro went on
>Entropy guild leader spent the whole afternoon dead on the floor in the Kateen tower hangout dying over a dozen times using res orbs whenever no one was around
>Futurememe forgot about Entropy and moved on to ToT
>ToT tower was not destroyed nor did ToT attack FP tower
>They probably logged off after this
>Entropy managed to destroy tower in this duration when only 1-2(?) people were defending
>They seem to be pvping ToT R7s when they're still R6 shitters now

So I bought this a month ago when it was early access, and I played it the day it launched, and stopped that same day. Kind of forgot about it till now. Is it too late to get back into it, am I just going to be too far behind everyone else? It seemed really comfy.

>Have we decided on...
>/tosg/
amused pure maidens.gif

its not too late.

not many people are at 'end game'. not on tosg.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311166bb.1f294f5175.2a4a5575.1a21314a55

Is Fletcher C2 good enough to last me until Rank 8? I really don't want any of the Rank 7 classes.

Does anyone know
it's really annoying

quest Pots? there are different pots
>basic small..
>basic..

i have both at my alt

>Limited slots
>Hardcore PvP guild
>Lolipan doesn't just kick the low level noobs and carebears and leave the slots for better players

Good Guild

Can we please stop fighting and unite against the common enemy?

Vahalla(TM)?

no

The basic sp potions
they used to be 30s

>r7 players were the first to quit the game
>when i ask in guild chat for somebody to do something it's always the r5/6 players eager to play and team up
no thanks

leave my xellie alone~

she already know about your towers btw

Where is this image from,

What someone truly needs to do is make a guild from /tosg/ people but suddenly turn against this guild and war them 24/7 all the time and bully them forever in shout chat and make all /tosg/ guilds feel bad. That way they'll all unite against the fake meanie /tosg/ guild. Right, remember the end of Watchmen

Have you prepped your goddessfu's big black demon bull today?

>she already know about your towers btw
this isnt surprising.

this is my fetish in many ways

edit that pic, rotate and make it bigger

can't even fucking see what it is idiot

not to mention most murals are meant to be symbolic, not literal. you have to be a special kind of retard to interpret them that way.

>inb4 im just memeing and being retarded xDD

rank 1 is ranger, rank 2 is what could be whatever, the rest is set in stone.

so yeah my options are

ranger 2: +5% on aim shot, 5 more ranks for barrage which feel insignificant and just cost more SP, and time bomb arrow which I've heard is bad no one even takes it.

archer 2: I'm not building dex, and even if I get crit rate through gear later on keeping swift step up for like 30 more crit rate at most feels more like an annoyance than actual help, so is basically a whole rank just for 5 more htis on multishot, which is nice but feels like a waste.

hunter: snatching is super op vs flying bosses, but I don't think I'll need much help with that, coursing would be great if it actually worked on bosses or at least didn't lock the pet in place, rush dog deals shit damage even with a beefed up pet at high levels.

Sapper1: probabyl decent if I knew how to abuse it, but I can't fit rank 2 in my build, and the only thing I ever see sappers use is broom trap. Actually after re reading the skills a bit I think sapper 1 wouldn't be such a terrible idea because that 300% damage on claymore looks very interesting, but most people will say the same that sapper 1 is as horrible as quarrel 1.

So the only thing left is QS1, I'm interested in pavise drawing agro from mobs, as I've seen shit like diev statues make enemies walk towards them, and some gvg potential or mini game shenanigans where I've seen people block snipes with pavise and what not, and still a 6second stun on a 0cd sounds pretty OP.

Idiot.

Okay good, thanks user. Any tips for starting out? I didn't get very far when I played a month ago.

Are you literally blind?

>This guy getting SO ANGRY over in-game art

H3h

bloodborne

send help

Is 1 point of prominence worth picking up early or should I leave it til last? Same with rain.

I can't even make fun of this

You're the fucking idiots getting angry because I just shattered your retarded cuck fantasies.

Keep being edgy beta faggots all your life.

Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Chaplain > PD or
Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Krivis > PD or
Cleric C1 > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Krivis > PD

pls halp

You sound literally triggered holy shit. Don't tell me you actually got cucked in real life.

jesus christ. did Comfy bring in these broken english and reddit shitposters.

play around then get the good addons in a few days once you're used to the game.

I'm on the second path and I will say this:

That is only for hardcore support.

someone put that build nicely a long time ago (it was actually last week): You are the ace support. If you plan on doing any kind of soloing or damage dealing, then Chap is your best bet.

If you want everyone to love you, then Krivis and second circle Cleric is a must.

Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Oracle > PD

eevee - still thinking of you

Where do I use a level 210 Red Monster Orb?

Do I need to do anything special for it to go on a rampage?

Nice build

But in all seriousness, Oracle and Pd has so much overlap that the benefits of both probably isn't worth it.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c1e.1a2134495561.1f2133415a6991a5.152545.1525335161

Please respond!

Archer C3 > Wugushi C2 > Fletcher C3 (rank 8)
or
Archer C3 > Wugushi C3 > wait for hidden class/rank 8 reveal

>You are the ace support
Not him, but I remember someone saying something along those lines. Who was that?

He was pretty smart about Cleric. I wonder if he still browses or if he lost confidence in us.

don't go chaplain. it offers shit buffs

Archer1>Ranger3>Fletcher3

Archer C2 --> Ranger --> Wugushi C3 --> wait for classes

Was he not wondering about battle cleric?

both are absolute shit
nice meme

>that swole motherfucker right there

This quest hit a bit too close to home...

Just one skill that can be skipped in Oracle and Counter Spell is worth enough

How fun will the grind be with Krivis?
How useful is an Oracle?
Here's my planned build when I go Chaplain
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#412221ce.1a213a435561.1d21334455649aa5.152545.152433415161

dead

>Increased Block Penetration
>One extra damage line
>Another personal damage line that is quite strong
You're either a wizard or someone really bad at this class, misinfo agent

>How useful is an Oracle?
Literally the most useless class in the entire game

I'm already Archer C3 > Wugushi C2. I wanted the Archer C3 costume.

No.

Mass heal is shit, stop that. One point only. Its a top up, especially if you're going cleric2 anyway.

Revive is the best thing ever, get as many points in there as possible

If you're going chap, max aspbergers you turd.

Max sacrement too, god dammit

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#412221ce.1a213a435561.1f2133415a6991a5.152545.152433415161

Also, stats are basically full spirit with enough con to be comfy.

Krivis is kind of required mostly for the damage and the couple of buffs it gives.

It's the primary damage dealer for healers.

>Oracle

It has some nice things. But look at the cooldown for them.

It's really only nice once every five or so minutes. PD does Oracle's dispel thing way better.

Oracle's mostly a PvP class for the purpose of counterspelling enemy elementalist and healer spells, plus Prophecy is like free dispellers for your party.

Also you get change and resetting to hunt rare items.

>Mass heal is shit
I thought this stupid opinion was debunked threads ago, please stop being bad at the game

How does Double Pay Earn work? Does the attack limit only apply to yourself or to all your party members?

might as well go Wugushi C3, there are so few Wugushi around it's not like you'll ever be paired with another one.

I've made a mistake.

sword 3 > cata 3 > dragoon

vs

sword 2 > pelt 1 > cata 3 > dragoon

20% extra stun chance vs 18% evasion and swashbuckling for some pve, but this is a pvp character first.

>opinion

Scales horribly. The biggest heal it does is what it does as a base. You will save 100% more lives with revive instead of mass heal and sacrement's damage bonus is just too good to not max. Stop being retarded.

How did you do that

What code did you put in there for npc?

The bonus only applies to you and on things you kill with the last attack of the bonus