mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H7lUCghDJ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what happens when Huey___ is gone.

Why? for what purpose? It's over.

Whatever

>'venom didn't care about quiet' shitposter was just a butthurt pazfag the whole time

at last i truly see

As OP, I don't make the post in the thread, only make em. I love Venom+Quiet.

Actually the shitposter was told to fuck off and not bump the thread with his shitposts, and that's what he did. The thread died shortly after that.

OK fair enough

Anything new about MGS6 from Konami

isn't Kojima's new game just a metal gear rip-off?

What about MGR2?

>8 months later
>you still can't enter an FOB while in the alert phase
This game is fucking bonkers.

The fact they gave away the "Hero" codename to everyone makes nukes totally fucking pointless too. Everyday I get a fucking "administrator reward" thats like 100+ staff all A+ or A++ and more GMP than I could ever spend due to how they limit your development at any given time.

And I got enough MB coins to get 2 more FOBs. If theyre going to fucking give away the premium currency WHY WAS IT EVER MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I hate Kojima and I hate Konami

REMINDER

youtu.be/H7lUCghDJ7w

I've started a very hard run of MGR, it's pretty fun

Hey, Is it possible to put an eyepatch on the Hospital Snake head model?

No, adding things to models is currently impossible. Best we can do is take away, or in some cases replace.

MGS V was so fucking shit, like holy christ how the fuck did Kojimbles drop the ball so fucking hard?

Ah. Well that's a shame. I guess that's the reason there isn't a Mullet BB with the horn yet?

>implying Kojima wasnt a slave to Konami and was forced to make the game

he lost his touch, all he cares is touring the world with b grade celebrities and getting his ass kissed by people that forgot that video games are supposed to be first FUN
like he tries to make his last games so pretentious that they just end up looking dumb, who the fuck cares about 80's songs or your shitty food you post on twitter. If you want to make works of art or something be a movie director, write a fucking book, video games are not some hollywood project
I hope his next game is shit, of course it will be full of metal gear fanservice

Yeah, it sucks :\

MGSV is as fucking close to art as video games have reached thus far. Not even a Kojima fanboy, I will fairly acknowledge its flaws and rip on him any god damn day. This game was still ambitious as all hell compared to 99% of the rehashed dumb mundane shit you see released every fucking month released by devs that give zero fucks about creative integrity. You complain about fanservice, but that's what you got with MGS4 and everyone shat on it to no end until V came around and now you all slurp it up like it's a classic. At the end of the day you're all just a bunch of contrarian faggots that can't appreciate shit cause it either went over your head or you're just a manchild that likes to jump on bandwagons.

This

>This game was still ambitious as all hell

what's so ambitious about it?
no please tell what was SO incredible and never done about

>MGSV is as fucking close to art as video games have reached thus far
again, How so? the story-telling is non-existant, the characters are just dumb, some cutscenes are hilarioulsy bad like the rain scene

>you will never confess your love to venom snake

I'm not going to spoonfeed you. Either you got it or you didn't. You didn't get it.

Samefag. Stop trying to shit the thread up.

there was nothing to get. Just because you like eating shit, it's still shit at the end of the day no matter how much you will praise it. You using elitism as a defense shows how you have no argument.

>some semblance of discussion that isn't schizo autismo shitposting about Quiet for the first time in 5 threads
>hurr samefag

Yeah ok dude. I'll shut up if that's what you want but you should get your priorities straight if you want any form of a community to survive here.

Are you Shigu by chance? If not, you should really look at his work!

Considering reinstalling MGSV, I kind of miss the gameplay mechanics it had. I wish there were more ways to mod MGSV.

Nah, I'm Chelly from the Nexus. I did the Snake Eater bandana, Peace Walker Snake, and I took over The Man Who Sold the World while Seph was away

I know Shigu though, he's helped me out a lot. I did a couple videos helping him showcase two scripts he wrote for V.

>any form of a community to survive here

it's already dead, this place was more active last year.
this place had kojima station, Yonyeaa and phytonselkan-posting, theoryposting, OC from swedebro and nile

but the game is just shit and does not allow for lore discussion since it really is just mostly irrelevant to the metal gear timeline, even Peace walker generates more drama and discussion because of the characters and their interactions. With Phantom Pain? you get 2 or 3 tapes at the end with Zero meeting sleepy big boss and that's literally all there is to it. Oh and the guy killed in MG1 is a clone.

If Shigu had a patreon, I'd be a patron. Dude's been a god MGSV modder since GZ release.

Give me your money instead, I'm poor as shit.

Joking aside though, Shigu's pretty great. He helped me a lot with my PW face and even let me dick around with some of his unreleased stuff.

>Invader arrives, gets caught in the first minute against item grade 8 snipers on a lvl60 FOB
>Casually strolls to containers, extracts thems from platforms 3&4
>Only shoots down UAVs
>Lost sight, and immedieately gets caught again
>Extracts all containers from 2nd platform, waltzes through mines and anti-tief detectors
>Lost sight, gets caught again
>Lost sight, enemy has reached the core.

Am I being cheated on? This seems like some invulnerable/invisibility hack.

Hey, if you work with him on his Peace Corps project, I'll give you all my money. Not doubting his experience, but it would help him tons if he could share workload with another experienced dev.

Wait, it keeps getting better
>Try to retaliate, defender arrives
>Just spams CMG from the spawnpoint with pinpoint accurasy
This is fine, I mean he sees my rough location from the Idroid
>eventually lose, because I can't push through infinite missiles
>Instant counter-retaliation, get emergency notification
>failed to create session, defence failed.
Man playing on steam is so fun. Maybe I should drop this game after 600h played and 4 full FOBs built. Guess I'll still try to get into that top1000 in espionage.

Peace Corps is something he wants to do all by himself, apparently.

what are some smaller additions you guys would make to TPP?

>usable knife like in mgo
>more toys to play with, plushy snare, magazine, tank box, etc
>rotatable idroid ui, why was this removed
>naturally occuring rain in afghanistan
>fire support: airdrop animals, herds of sheep to block off roads, drop bears inside outposts
>motorbikes, also every guardpost has at least one vehicle
>more wildlife, seagulls around motherbase, hippos, giraffes and lions in africa
>more cosmetic options, goggles and balaclava for snake, option to untie ponytail or remove eyepatch
>ability to bring DD soldiers out with us as a buddy, also, rhodesian ridgebacks

Smaller maps, bigger outposts.
Less tapes, more cinematics.

>Demon points and Heroism to matter
>hawk or falcon buddy (DD vision+ but periodic instead of continuous, lesser combat presence with some unique gimmicks)
>more lively Motherbase, with Ocelot, Miller & cast present
>Enemy outposts able to call in airstrikes (better mortar suppression gamewise)
>extra casettes about all kind of whacky stuff.
>New game+ mode to get all the story elements again without deleting save

I still acn't beat the metal gear in MGS1. When I try to hit it with the stinger, it doesn't hurt it even though it should. The chaff grenades are still useless, too. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

You're hitting the radome, right?

Yeah, I managed to destroy it several time, then there's the unskippable cutscene, and when I try to hit Liquid himself when he pilots the metal gear, I should hit him (because the square becomes red when I use the stinger) but it doesn't work.

Idk, check GameFAQs or something

i wish i hadn't fallen for the '200x bigger than ground zeroes!' meme
d-falcon would be sick

I already did that and it was useless. I guess I just suck at this game. By the way, how difficult are the other games compared to MGS1? I'm playing on normal difficulty if that's important.

Once you know how to play the system/AI, all MGS games are kinda easy.

Ok, I plan on playing MGS2 and MGS3 on the PS Vita once I'm done with the first game. The only real problem I have is the boss battles so I guess I'll be fine while playing the sequels.

That's admirable of him, I just hope it isn't too much to bare.

>New game+
Why would anyone want this meme pleb shit ?
Saving whenever you want should be the standard by now.
Or at least at the last checkpoint like every good MGS games.

Well, I'm not sure if NG+ is the right term for it, but I'd like to be able to experience the full story without buying the game again or deleting hundred of hours of waiting on upgrades.

>someday in the distant future, MGSV will finally be the game we hoped it would be through mod support

this is where the real wait begins

>Savescumming should be the standard by now!

>New game+
What we should have been able to do was play every mission in Extreme, Total Stealth, Subsistence mode. On top of that, bring back all the content they removed to compensate for the last generation of game consoles.

Quiet

shitty character

I'm unironically anticipating the konami game

I keep thinking there's some sort of secret, then I keep remembering that no matter what it is it's probably going to be shit story wise anyway, because Kojima can't write for shit.

I think it's time for me to let go.

Anyone one ps3 with unit levels above 121 mind uploading thier save with a blank id?

There are things in life bigger than love.

Is MGO broken? YES IT IS!

>you will never confess your love to Huey

Quiet didn't love him.
She loved Big Boss.

>

>pic
What could it mean?

Guy on the left is the real Big Boss.
Woman on the right is what was the Medic.

mgs3 Naked Snake vs Banshee's- 'Lucas Hood'
1v1 fisticuffs
Who wins?

Mods please get /tv/ out.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE

>mgs will never be this great again
>you will never have fun with an mgs game
>you will never rush an area just to get to the next cutscene
>you will never care about the characters again
>phantom pain was a steaming pile of shit and you are still butthurt more than half an year later

Does anybody know what this Soviet NVG Device is called?

Snake would win as soon as he remembers the basics of CQC

>u'll never have a quiet that will shower with you

why the fuck live

I still wish (You) would shower from time to time though

except i always do with a quiet daki.

Isn't the (You) relative?

"What happened to the woman?"
"Where's Quiet?"

He means: "Is she finally gone?"

How do I use my online resources? I have a metric fuckton of them, but the game only lets me sell my offline resources and use my offline GMP

We get it he didn't like her.

Stop.

Is MGO even still alive? Didn't bother playing it when I first got it so checked it out today, and wasn't able to find a game.
Xboner fag btw, pls no bully

XBone is dead, user.

Can I punch a lion and or grizzly in this game?

no lions in the game
but you can punch bears
i wouldn't recommend it

Level editor when?

I wanna give Huey___ flowers

I wanna give __Quiet a gas can and lighter

What do you expect her to do with that?

Cool, any other dangerous wildlife I can man handle?

Fill Boss' car with gas and light up his cig.

Sounds cozy

>no cozy times like pre-release times

Your offline resources are used (or sold) before your online ones are.
;______;

What are you working on next modder fag

>Your offline resources are used (or sold) before your online ones are.
How do I fix that? That's so annoying

I wish this game had an offline mode that didn't literally involve shutting my internet off

So why the fuck is there not a way to do every mission as osp?

Right now I'm editing the Peace Walker beard. I might look into doing something with Quiet but I dunno.
What do you guys want me to do?
Can't, sadly :\ Although the ACC does have an Offline Mode option.
Infinite Heaven.

Man this image just reminded me of how much GZ completely destroyed me emotionally and had me foaming at the mouth to avenge Paz and MB, and how TPP let me down on every level imaginable afterwards.

Fuck man I gotta stop coming here, it hurts too much.

PNV-57