>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
youtube.com/watch?v=cvII-WJWo5s
>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

For my 120 build should I reduce my VIG to 27 so I can add some magic buffs?

I thought joust was pike only?

Yes. Only shitters need more than that.

/dsg/ JOUST EVENT at the cathedral of the deep

BRING SPEAR-LIKE WEAPONRY AND KNIGHTLY ARMOR

password dsg

who is this semon demon

>they never added Abyss Greatsword moveset to OG GSoA

why live

(I know it's like that in DaS3 but PC is too shit to play it at a decent resolution + framerate)

OOOOCCEEEELLLEEEAAAAGGGGGHHHHTTTT

>drop down to low hp in a duel, opponent start spamming throwing knives
Is there any way to counter this except using estus?

100% block shield?

how would that help, that would just prolong the fight since if I try to damage him he would hit me (unless im using a spear or smth that can attack while holding up a shield)

roll to get close to him and fuck him up

when i try that i usually just get hit while doing the attack animation

any kind anons want to drop a +1/+2 sages ring?
I'm on PS4

run up to him while blocking and bait an unsafe move or punish is roll

>tfw fell for the dark magic meme
Is the only good spell for this affinity? everything else is either impossible to hit with or does no damage. I mean shit, even the dark weapon buff is shit compared to lightning blade at 30 faith or carthus flame arc. Should I just go full sorcerer or pyro?

So, what do you think?
Will from fix their game or will it remain shit?

Priscilla from Dark Souls 1.

yes after a year pls buy DS3: Prepare to shclolar of the first soul edition upgrade for 20$ on steam directed by Tanimura-senpai

What weapon upgrade level is best for watchdog invasions? Lvl 25

>directed by Tanimura-senpai

That would game the game worse

Finally beat Nameless King on NG+, missed him on first playthrough because I didn't want to use a guide and ruin the game (if only I knew how simple it is to get to the Archdragon Peak), he was definitely one of the more difficult bosses but I still had more trouble with Abyss Watchers, Champ Gundyr and Lord of Cinder but that may be down to them being on my first playthrough and having less estus etc, still Nameless King's biggest issue was just how long it took to get to the second phase, it only took a couple attempts to get it more or less perfect so at that point the biggest frustration is the time it takes to do it.

How the FUCK can you guys stomach the pvp for these games? Fucking awful hitboxes and unpunishable drinking is fucking trash.

I don't know either, online in these games should be treated as nothing but a fuck about, like GTA online. Shit netcode/hitboxes, I can't believe people take it so seriously.

Definitely. Its fucking pathetic that From can't get this shit right after all this time.

What system?

If you summon some one with a greatshield, or use one yourself against your first NK, you're the biggest faggot alive.

Instead, weapon hyper armor is disabled if the player has 0.0 poise but the system becomes enabled once poise is greater than zero (0.1+).

this is completely false, because how else would i hyper armor in dragon mode?

Lads im doing my first ever pure int build
Started as sorceror, i've got 12 vig, 20 attunement, 11 endurance, 20 dex and 23 int. Rest is base sorc shit.
What should i focus my levels into from now on?

Pump strenght until you find Rosaria, then respec

>5 games in and you still don't understand
>muh pve is the real focus
Its a mixture of the two you disgusting tasteless pleb. Its being surrounded by a more challenging videogame than we've seen in ages(this is debatable now) AND being faced with the adversity of another sentient player character playing cat and mouse with you throughout this setting and overcoming both. Thats what videogames are about, overcoming adversity.
The reason why DaS3 gets so many complaints is it throws that out the window. It offers massive handholding to the host that makes the PVE experience AND the PVP experience trivial. The only people it fools into thinking that it has anything to offer at all is one of two people
A.) The people genuinely interested in fight clubs
B.) The "hardcore"s who like to pretend. Usually seen accompanied by no less than 2 phantoms. Also seen playing and bragging about playing the witcher 3 and DoTA2 or some other associated assfaggot.

The later is the real cancer. The game was designed with a single person in mind. I can understand summoning a phantom if you're struggling or want some company but its never just 1 in these cases. They'll run through the entire game hiding behind a shield while their 2-3(4?) buddies take out whatever is infront of them, get ganked by a competant invader, and then both defend their shitty "playstyle" and berate the very idea of invaders in the souls series. "muh world" is the typical argument, and this really shows the pleb does not understand videogames and/or the souls series. Usually seen playing such gems as world of warcraft or some other associated braindead skinner box simulator.

I get the idea of invasions etc I really do, it is a good part of the game I just couldn't care less about it, it's clearly just a small addition onto a primarily single player game, basically almost all the resources are poured into creating a single player game, then they add the ability to coop/invade. That's essentially it, I don't get pissed that someone has the ability to invade me, it's just part of the game and when I occasionally invade I don't play by any etiquette rules etc. Online in Souls is just a simple addition designed for light hearted fun or trolling, why anyone would invest serious time and effort into it is beyond me but if they enjoy it fair enough.

>caring about what people do against npcs
Autism: The Post.

Kinda surprised I managed to beat Dancer on the first go.

SL 50

Same as me mate. Good job.

I was two handing a longsword with grass crest shield.

How did you do it bro?

Will admit I went in once and she nearly killed me, so I boned out.

Then I put my sign down, got summoned and learned a few of her mannerisms. Host died though.

I think I was running Astora Straight Sword by then. Same shield as well. It's my favourite one.

damn I need to try out that sword

Is hollow infusion viable?

You get it really early at the Undead settlement. I think it's in the same room as the cell key and the estus shard. If you're thinking about the Greatsword then it's in the graveyard outside of the chapel. I just really liked it early on and went with it.

I got it, just never tried it.

DaS1 memories of it being useless after a while I guess.

I had a blast with it on the Catacombs because that divine damage would stop the skeletons from getting up. Only on my second playthrough did I figure out they were supposed to keep attacking me.

nice get

but do the skelos die after a 2nd kill anyway?

oh shit is it starting already?

we fight on the patches bridge platform right?

Nah, you had to kill the Necromancer who'd usually be a bit more ahead. He didn't respawn tho so it wasn't that hard.

Would someone be so kind to tell me how a typical str/dex "quality" build looks like? How high I should level up each attribute? Thank you. I have no idea if I should go for 40/40 str dex or 27/40 instead. And no idea what to do with Endurance and Vigor.

same

>unlocked at 5:33am
ayy

Where do we place the signs

Does someone have the rules poster?

Do you want to use a str or dex weapon? Do you want support miracles/sorceries? Vigor and Endurance should be around high 20's/low 30's imo. Just figure out what you want user.

Seriously, what's the drop rate on Thrall Hood? Been farming them for like, a good hour by now.

You cant take this shit seriously when from's netcodes and hitboxes are complete garbage. Its not even the fucking gank squads that ruin it. The hitboxes/balance/netcode are all garbage.

>that would just prolong the fight
Exactly. They've only got a maximum of 40 knives, which isn't many. Just wait it out.

No sorceries or miracles. I want to be able to wield most weapons and find my favorite.

Grave Warden Twinswords + Carthus Rouge, Sellsword Twinblades + resin or Gotthards + resin? I'm looking for a weapon on my SL50 solely designed to fuck ganksquads up.

Do what I did first run and go 40/40 then dump the rest into endurance and vigor. Don't forget to buy havel's ring and get the ring of favor for equip load bonus without having to invest into vitality. I finished before getting 40dex but there's a ring that gives you 5dex and another that gives you 5 str if you wanna play with that as well. Vigor and endurance should be around 30 as I said. I had them at 29/27 I think.
I'm a shitter don't believe anything I say

How the fuck do you pronounce "Iudex"? I always thought it was "Ludex".

You-dex.

Jewdex

Equip blue tearstone and health regen gear

What he said. It isn't hard user.

It's a weird made up name. Fak iu.

oh YEAH forgot about those dudes
they had an awesome moveset

waitin on you, dork

We jousting or what niggas?

its been 40 minutes and I haven't been found

Stop being a fucking faggot and link the new thread in the old one so people know there's a new thread.

LOO-DEE-EWWW

>finally get summoned
>a connection error ocurred.. returning to your world...

>Visions of Iaito

Remember when dumbshits thought it was "Laito"

Ok you made me laugh.

I was more happy about the Lantern they'd drop when I got to the Giant's.

>fallen meme armor
>ceastus/claw/buckler in off hand with hornet ring
>estocs

If you use any of the above, you are a fucking faggot

>she summons a darkmoon to make him stop

It's an archaic word for judge, it's not made up. Gundyr is though, which, for reference, is supposed to be pronounced goon-der. The original Janapese is more like goon-da.

so lothric knight great sword seems to be a bettwer zweihander
thoughts?

why would his name read "lundex Gundyr"
its a capital i, else it'd be lundex gundyr, and seem quite tame. but names come capitalized because they're proper nouns. ergo its an i (I)

Lewd-Ex

I know it's Yu-dex but lewd-ex sounds lewder

I want to taste that cock.

>I use demon fist on offhand
>literally same parry animation
>nobody complains for some reason

Iaito was a cool sword.

what the fuck is wrong with everything but the fucking estoc? It seems like a hard counter to faggots using straight swords.

Pretty cool.

iudex is latin, meaning something like "judge" or "he who declares the law"

>parrying is wrong
>it counters the estoc

buckler is actually worse than other small shields

Hollow infusion is good for anything with bleed.

That one too.

I talked to Siegmeyer in the kitchen, went to send off Greirat and after that I slapped Pontiff down. Greirat hasn't showed up in any form since.

How many points do you need in int/faith for pyromancy to not completely suck?

Because Iudex sounds weird as fuck, that's why. Also the firekeeper saying "Ludleth" makes me think they're related somehow, hence "Ludex".

Thanks for wasting your time explaining to me basic English, though.

how high is your vig and end, people who pvp at 100-120?

Did you at any point enter the dungeon before killing pontiff?

If anyone here has a mad phantom called Kim, reddish hair and a black mark/tattoo over the left eye with summon sign put down in Farron Perimeter.

Damn you're dedicated or there's a fightclub going on.

You were fun to fight anyway.

>it's another 'americans with nonexisting linguistic ability have difficulty pronouncing normal words' -episode

It is. Resin it and enjoy retarded damage.

Lewdsex Gundyr

27/20, anything higher is a meme