steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo
youtu.be/WZtmXdX2GF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf7gkEAGQ54
youtu.be/YxV4tCFVs4s?t=157
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Add sonicfox to the frauds list I forgot

toppest titties!!

xth for poverty

Can you really be exposed in a series you were never good in?

Why is 80% of the characters showing up on Thaiger Uppercut stream Mikas?

Chariot, you here?

luffy is top20

Yeah when you pop off after getting to GF in a literal week 1 tourney like you're somebody then fall off the map

Or was it top 4, was it WBX?

>Thailand
Guess

Does anyone have the picture of the "Like this if you stayed up all night for concept art of our boy"

And It's like a drawing of Alex?

ah4 when??

We can all agree that Fuudo is about 100x better than whoever the #2 Mika is, right?

how do you call a fat spic who talks shit for a week straight and gets bodied 5-0 on stream?

Is Karin's HP Rasenha unpunishable with correct spacing against fireballs? I keep using it and it keeps working, but I'm pretty bad so I don't know if I'm just getting away with it.

Someone who would still body you in any fighting game, you bandwagoning cocksucker

hi art

MARN GOING IN ON YUROFRAUDS

oddshot.tv/shot/teamsp00ky-2016050713042986

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH YOUR CFN ID!

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.

Here's the sign up page:
challonge.com/AnimeCombos

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo

PSN Community:
Fighting Games General

go to bed art

>marn talking about frauds
nah

we wont sponsor you art

>tfw missed gootecks get shit on

is it even worth tuning in now

it's over

>Marn will take off his shirt and trousers if he loses
I've never wanted someone to win so much in my entire life.

I missed the entire stream, did gootecks drown in pools again?

Believe in bastard half chink Strayan.

>tournament-time SFV has 1/10 the viewers of non-tournament LOL

QUAAAAID

START THE REACTOR

Yes.

yeah, and it was pretty ugly
after he got bodied as mika he picked ryu and kept spamming dps randomly and on wakeup

WHY DOES EVERY SINGLE PERSON I PLAY AGAINST JUST SIT THERE UNTIL I DO SOMETHING

IF YOU DONT DO SOMETHING I WONT DO SOMETHING

FUCKING FIGHT

holy shit someone put this man out of his misery

he didn't even do them on wakeup, he did them when he was out of range so they whiffed

Straight out bronze

Would you rather be Art or Gootecks?

Art because I'd be getting some asian boypussy on the side at the very least

At least Art did OK at KSB and has a job.

gootecks was the one in thailand though

that happened too but he also did the desperation wakeup dp

gootecks because id have some kind of job and can travel to tournaments

Gootecks hasn't done or said anything that makes him a public enemy, is fit, gets to have fun playing games w/ his friends on a couch, isn't a fat autist

how did Eita and Santarouman do?

>HP Rasenha

Rasenha in general works if you space it correctly against projectiles but IIRC some EX's have faster recovery/start-up (say like EX hadou/shoryu) so don't rely on it too much unless they have no meter outright, try V-Skill MP+MK because it destroys projectiles and neutral jumping to help appear less obvious

this

it's only fun to make fun of gootecks because he acts like some kind of street fighter authority, writing books and tutoring people for money and shit

>Gootecks
>Job
I mean I guess scamming scrubs out of money for lessons makes you money but I wouldnt call it a job.

santarouman lost to gootecks lmmmmaooooooooooooo

Sounds fun, except i'd get bodied. I wanna see more birdie action, i hope seaperson and sharkboot do well (assuming sharkboot enters)

Thanks, man.
I mentioned HP Rasenha because LP and MP versions are hard to jump over projectiles with.

I feel like V-Skill is a lot better at straight up poking and predicting fireballs than it is actually deflecting them. Will try to neutral jump more, though.

He's washed up until Sagat comes out

you don't have to be good yourself to teach though

I never said otherwise
gootecks doesn't even follow his own advice most of the time and cracks under any kind of pressure
and when you're basically a walking brand you're pretty much always under pressure

Don't put yourself down like that man. Gotta rep Rashid and show what you got. I'll get bodied 0-2 easily.

This isn't professional sports with the heaviest of competition or anything though

He's losing to randoms in pools in a fighting game he's had more time in than most, what exactly is he teaching in these books

he teaches the basic stuff for $100 an hour, he's not teaching anything remotely near daigo-level status

Source

>$100 an hour

People don't actually pay for this. Right?

Will Hakan's wife make it in SFV season 2? Her CA could involve her children jumping on the enemy and suffocating him.

>Spout off for years about how nobody who plays IV has fundamentals
>Shill SFV and say you're getting serious and everyone who was good in IV is going to get exposed
>Proceed to main the most dishonest character in the game and drown in pools while an 09er with no local scene dominates the entire world

Imagine how much better Veeky Forums would be if Hiroyuki turned on flags and poster IDs

the place you're looking for is reddit buddy

youtu.be/WZtmXdX2GF4
For kbrad yes. Gootecks prolly not so much

turn on this *grabs dick*

I think Brad and Wong only charge 50.

how much should i sell my shitty SE for

Is there any part of SFV that is actually functional? Any at all? Ranked matchmaking takes ages. And then from finding a match to actually playing, it's another minute. Lobbies are fucked. Flags don't display and you can't chat or do room-based lobbies. Casual is dead. Seriously, why isn't anything working with this game?

Brick please use this effect in your next Melty tutorial vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf7gkEAGQ54

because they released it like an entire fucking year earlier for EVO

im glad they made mai's neomax an actual attak this time instead of flying around the screen and then posing in front of the camera while the opponent explodes for no real reason

if I shoot for windows 10 by using my current 7 license key, could I reinstall 7 at a later date using said key if I so choose?

Doubtful I ever would but it'd be nice to know.

Also do I need to bother with the Pro edition to stop the shit like forced updates or did they apply that to Home now too?

>Daigo's barely in the top 100
>he beat the #1 player 5-0
explain this bullshit

what the fuck are you talking about

Finally unleashed his gorilla.

>Fuudo keeps trying to cheer art up saying how hard it is for sim to beat ryu while he gets bodied
d'aww

Arcana Heart fighting game when??

You hear arturo himself
he said "sponsored players are way better than netplayers and by the way can i have a sponsorship if youre offering"

Just pirate 8 and dual boot it and upgrade.

She'll be pregnant and her CA is too oil up her vag and fire a baby out of her gootch, choke you with the umbilical cord and drag you in and vore you.

stop typing with your dick dude

Wew, i just got destroyed by an entry level may player. How do i stop her dolphins? Is there even a punish for it?

what did we do to deserve fuudo

But when chariot does it nearly every post its OK? Why don't you two just date?

That one and Kamui are the only good Arcana Heart characters.

That facerig/live2D/whatever set up is incredibly distracting

>SMACKS
>CRASH
God the UK is just so cringeworthy as a ahole

youtu.be/YxV4tCFVs4s?t=157

So this is something I haven't seen mentioned anywhere else. Looks like you can cancel a normal DM super into an SDM super.

Are there any Jewish characters in fighting games? Not counting guys like Magneto.

Rashid is semitic that's close enough

>no Kira

lol

just

lol

>generic lolishit
no thanks familiar

rugal is probably jewish, going by his surname

I'm not a pedo

They've been talked about it. It's even in the trailers.

Breek I learned Koumas bnb and can do it from both sides. It took awhile to get the j.[C] timing down because in most other anime games you can press buttons immediately after jump cancels.

One step closer to dominating fgf in melty

I've only seen Climax Cancels in the trailers.

has sonicfox been at all relevant since that one tourney he did okay in

I don't think so

he only did okay because he fought a bunch of nobodies until top 8

it was a fluke and he's back to being irrelevant