Marvel Heroes General: Plant Yourself like a Tree Edition

/mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
JACKOLANTERN - Jack O' Lantern Visual Spotlight Recipe
H2-B2 - Holiday H.E.R.B.I.E. Pet
TEAMCAP // TEAMIRONMAN - Captain America or Iron Man (can only unlock one)
TEAMCAPMB //TEAMIRONMANMB - Team Captain America or Iron Man Mystery Box (can only unlock one)

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas Civil War. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

>REMINDER:
See above for a free code to unlock either Captain America or Iron Man. You can choose the opposite Mystery Box, you are not restricted.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/277077/dissapointed-w-staggered-content/p1
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3596646#Comment_3596646
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/269924/doom-is-good-but
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/277248/test-center-civil-war-airfield-showdown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead Thread.

Rip in piece

"ONLY HEROES WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom, Rogue

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Dr. Doom (sorcerer), Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Juggernaut, Loki, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

I thought that new Crossbones vest unique was converted to a slot 3, but everything I read says it's still slot 2
Fucking liars at Shitzillion lying as usual

This is the most dead thread I have seen on here in a long time... and I was in a Hitman General once.

Gaz probably miscommunicated

Go back to the forums DarkBeast

More dedder than a Dark Souls general?

How do I make War Machine not die in the Cosmic Trial for Midtown/etc? I just hit 60 on him, so I'm just wondering what would help out on serviceability for him.

Lay down dots, fire his nuke thing, expend his heat, and dash around. Medkit whenever you need to. Ult on Skull as soon as he appears.

Get your omegles and gear up.

I specced into Melee because why the fuck not. So might just have to try ranged for it or something.

In this game whenever you can go range do it, Gaz hates melee for endgame content.

I want to cum on Rogue

why are we so ded? gaz told me CW will bring tons of new anons.

Join /nintyg/

even on week 3 pissname would still be worse than during the average cosmic event right?

The content Gaz gave us was a 2 min terminal and staggered event that all we get next week is a half baked tournament and costumes. It is something don't get me wrong, but Gaz really over hyped this saying it was their biggest non anniversary event yet. This is the same as AoU event maybe less because we at least didn't get a timed event.

even better, people still do Ultron.
Are xbones artis even worth a damn? I feel like getting a few uniques but the artis, dunno If I should replace something with them.

Yea, just do ranged for trial and switch to melee after.

Both of his artifacts are pretty good. His helmet one is like a ranged Monkey neck which is nice if you have a non phys range hero. His guide seems better than tasky's in every way making it a good art for range, or hybrid hero, but there are 3 different ones for each type of dmg, phys/eng/mental.

For Avengers?
Probably not.
Avengers would be super fast as it should be +425% exp.

is 425% xp better than the 12/25 from cosmic? I kinda doubt it.

you should go for it

post yfw relic exchange

agree?
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/277077/dissapointed-w-staggered-content/p1

>exams during third week of the event

>Begin Masters Program Monday

I feel like grinding is more important, and I don't want school to get in the way of my future in MH.

>MH
>future
Two words that will NEVER go together

there is a new set of stories to pick?

Best way to get 1000 relics?

>Human Torch from the Mystery Box
Man did I get cucked or what

BUY OUR COSTUMES

Used to be trading in duplicate uniques.
Think trading in danger room merits is a bit better now.

>going alone to watch civil war
HOW CAN YOU GUYS DO THIS?

Go to a movie theater, buy a ticket, go sit and watch the movie, leave when it's done.

It's really pretty easy actually

Why do you think you are so special that other people would even know you exist?

Just buy a ticket and enjoy yourself.
Watching a Movie is so much better done alone.

it's not about other people mocking me, it's that it's going to be weird doing this for the first time.
I'm gonna trust you anons and enjoy the movie.

no one actually cares if you do this, just go

>mfw I went to an early morning showing yesterday in an empty theatre

>big comfy seating at my Alamo Drafthouse, feet resting on the banister in front of me

>sippin on frosty mimosas with unlimited popcorn with real butter while watching muh quipkino

was pretty great actually

I'd love to go see a movie alone, but all the Movie Theaters around me have a 'No Singles Policy'.

>'No Singles Policy'.
??????

America is a fucked up place

they won't sell you a ticket for a dumb reason like that? wat

This literally isn't in any theater within 250 miles of my location. Stop biting.

just buy a voucher to bypass this with your gbp from mummy, most theaters honor them

no tendies for a while though since it's kind of expensive

HAHA I WAS MERELY PRETENDING

>Go to Cinema on First Date
>She insists on paying for herself
>She goes first
>Give her a Ticket, no problems
>I go next
>White Male
>Ask for 'One'
>'Sorry Sir, No Singles Here'.
>Tell them I am on a date with the girl they just served
>She is off buying Popcorn so she can't verify
>They call the Cops
>I never got to see Shutter Island now

What happened America?

possibly, though it could be combined

Wouldn't she absorb every talent of every one of your potential offspring?

How do you get into the Danger Room? Do you need to be a specific level?

It is for level 60 only, it shows up under Hubs.

kinky

only people with 4min and below ttk allowed

>movie buddies going on vacation to Thailand
>have to go see Civil War alone

>having movie buddies

fucking normies I swear

but tv told me watching alone is bad

>whole point of the movie experience is to go with other people
>if you just wanted to see it you could wait a month and buy it on Blu-ray/DVD
Get the fuck out of my theater you fucking normie.

since Fridays raid was mostly successful and easy (even with newer folk) I think I'll start hosting Friday night raids. we have Alot of newer players again so raids are kind of important to their progression.

it'll usually be around 8pm pst Friday night and we will just pug the rest of the group when needed.

if ya'll are interested in this let me know. of course everybody is welcome and gear is no issue since these will mostly be green/red non axis raids.

axis of course is always an option but as many of you know requires more knowledge and gear than the other raid.

So what the hell is that massive damage ability that Magik has? I sometimes see bosses lose what looks like 25% of their health even with 6 people on the boss and there is always a Magik around when it happens.

It's always interesting when Marvel Heroes gets some sort of 'hey look at our new update!' and Steam posts a notification about it. Gotta lure in those new players somehow.

I dunno, don't have her

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3596646#Comment_3596646

Spiderman confirmed mid tier hero. Update the list sude.

>not nerfing Kitty's and Felicia's bullshit
it's because their players aren't as obnoxious as Frostitute's?

>spidey/emma fags BTFO

That list of heroes weren't "unplayable". Shitters like Kirra just prefer jumping to the fotm. For someone who likes to min/max items, that guy's always been clueless

Honestly I don't know. I used her Melee/Summon build (courtesy of Ranf) and she'd drop shit fast than Summoner Doom IMO

>Life is Strange general more active than this one

>waifushit more active than an actual vidya general
gee

Clearly we need more waifushitters posting lewds of their Marvelfus.

Mangaverse, when?
>waifu
they need to be pure, too little material to work with in marvel

I'M GOING TO MARRY AGENT NIKKI

Seriously, I'll say it every time: SJWs and feminists might have horrible personalities, but they can look pretty attractive physically. They just need to be reformed and stop being fucking insane, then all would be well.

It's the craziness that's turning you on, m8.

>Jean wasn't nerfed
>she was adjusted
Kek. Yee, way different point there. I'm sure you can't say the same about Emma/Spidey and the planned defense/dodge "adjustment"

And they didn't say anything about nerfing def/dodge themselves. Their phrasing sounded more like nerfs to the bonus modifiers themselves. Devs also said Colossus isn't getting nerfed, so basically this guy can't into reading

They just got a sequel confirmation so they're probably all hopped up on that.

Fuck the crazy out of them?

>can't into reading
That's not the point. The point is that Shitzillion will shit everything up as usual and overnerf the defense-to-damage ratios, forcing everyone to go back to glass cannons builds to get back to proper TTK, the ONLY thing that matters.
Shitzillion's devs need to be permanently banned form the vidya industry.

nope, thats it. these guys are mad that they spent a lot on a insignia that now massively devalued and trying to start shit to reverse the decison to rework and founding out that people really dont give much of a fuck and know that theres something wrong with how s-man and icebitch get the chunk of their damage and nigh invincibility

>Doom needs QoL fixes.
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/269924/doom-is-good-but

>page 10

best ant.

Is SIF worth stacking?

>pissname hero with no challenge bonuses
>having a jinn and no challenge bonus

only xp

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/277248/test-center-civil-war-airfield-showdown

Let the bitching about uneven teams begin!

Going to be so many fucking dead tin cans.

Only Iron-Babbys are complaining.

True Patriots couldn't give a shit about a Tin-Man without a heart.

Can you resocket "gems" also does removing a visual effect from a costume give me the visual effect back or do I lose it?

Additionally is Jack O' Lantern a one time use recipe?

Do you mean the Starktech Cubes? You can always put in new ones, but you can't take them out. If you remove the visual effect, you lose it. The Jack O' Lantern is repeatable pretty sure. I've never bothered using it.

>tfw just saw civil war alone
>tfw had a good time
We all gonna make it muggas

You can swap visual effects with a different costume, but cannot remove it and get it back. But if you just want the visual not a big deal just swap with other costume.

For the stark cubes no such luck.

>mugga successfully made it past the penis inspection

nigger are dick riding black panther sooooo hard.

>that scene where everyone was sanic af just sprinting down the freeway.

>tfw also using the theatre shower

I'm waiting for the Black Twitter compilations that include Black Panther. Really, his entire shtick in Civil War:
>T'Challa, please, don't do this.
>Fuck you, I am the Black Panther and I am King. I can do whatever I want.

BP was kinda me to be quite honest.

Yeah it's repeatable. I just wish you could scrap artifacts for their visual effects as a recipe.

The third one right?

I've got plenty of Adam bifectas if you need one, just post your ign.

Sure, BlueDishSoap