/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56763754
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ruki~

KAMUI'S DRAGON EGGS

I accidentally deleted my Hoshido file. At least I'll get to save some fallen units, bit that's what I get for not sleeping.

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

Where did you get the portraits for the template? The ones on the wiki are too big.

Also, is there any way to fit the images into the box without cutting and pasting? I'm not good with image editing.

Let the RNG fiesta commence.

ugh what the fuck, is that really awakening?

ew

Who should Azura A-rank with in Revelation?

Sakurabro finally drew some lewd.

Chapter 20 Conquest: What the fuck do I do? I never know where the wind will be and everybody has magic and I don't have many people with high res and even the one person that was reliably tanking got their strength reduced to zero and flying units? FLYING UNITS?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56763754

>people dying in Hoshido

How

>I never know where the wind will be

It follows the exact same pattern, just learn the pattern and play and move properly. You can see the wind movements, user.

Yeah, after playing Fates for so long, I go back to Awakening and,
"Why the fuck does everything look so ugly."

Overrated artist.

It honestly wouldnt even bother me if he just drew some other girls.

I love Sakura!

>strength reduced to zero
>using silver weapons

If anyone could write some cute/fluffy/sexual/whathaveyou headcanons between married Femui and Takumi I'd appreciate it greatly.

I'm even thinking on putting my trip on to exchange it for a drawing but I'm not sure yet.

With that being said, have a lovely day, /feg/!

This is a blue board.

He does sometimes. He just loves his waifu.

Cutest mamui family.

>this meme
He's drawn Forrest, Hinoka, Oboro, Kana and Nina before.

It was just Jakob and Mozu, because I hadn't checked my supplies and thought I could heal her, etc. Idiot shenanigans but it wasn't as considerable loss, just the time investment I had put on that I'm angry about.

Whatever, I'm not gonna be an idiot and give them some of the units the classes that I did.

:^)

If someone commissioned him to do Mamui/any-non-Sakura-waifu, would the madman actually do it?

>Just reached Conquest 19
>*frolics to your team*
>*frolics into an illusion*
>*frolics past your tanks and one-shots your mage and healer*

Fucking foxes, when the war is done I'm going to make industrialize and start a company that produces kitsune fur coats.

He has drawn other girls too, stop being so stupid and jealous.

Maybe they're just feeling a little randy and need a good shag.

I love Severa, yes I do!
I love Severa, how about you?

Worst girl.

Why is Rhajat the gay option again?

Mommy!

Because she's a crazed time hopping bisexual

Selena is for pump and dump!

why wasn't it soleil

People wanted to /u/ it up with her in Awakening.

>Tfw she became one of my best units in Conquest Hard

She makes a great bow knight, but god damn is she a mediocre merc.

When should I seal Beruka to Fighter/Berserker, and when should I seal her back? Also, is spending two Heart Seals for the sake of getting Sol from Hero worth it?

Post times where you got screwed by RNG.
Mozume missed Yuugiri and got killed back when she was about to one shot her.
Camilla missed Yuugiri in retaliation.
Because she lived, Yuugiri flew through a gap and killed Aqua

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

>Tfw once, Silas had less strength and equal defense as Kaze
>Then got ridiculously amazing level ups and became stronger than Xander
>In the same playthrough, Selena was even better than Camilla

Why is MU the only one that can fuck a second gen?

Reposting because why not?
Boon is Magic
Bane is Resistance
Canon promotion is Bow Knight
Rate my tastes

I actualy did use the ones from the wiki. I saved the ones I needed and opened them up in a layered art program like SAI.
Then I copy pasted them into the template and SHIFT transformed them to the right size.
To make it neat, I put them under the template, erased the squares on the template, and just cleaned up so they weren't in each other's boxes.

Because it would be way too much of a hassle to write 2nd gen romance supports for all the other 1st gens.

>cousin, no gains, honkers, shitmilla, and fucking forrest
Your taste is shit, please better yourself.

>Orochi
Okay, not bad. 7/10 tastes.

Do you have the template?

>that ugly hair color

But what sort of girl wouldn't want to marry Dwyer?

A smart one.

>wanting Joker as your in-law

Would you kill Pent to get Louise?
Or viceversa.

No. Louise isn't even attractive.

I'd murder him the moment I see him, my heart's yearning for Louise is far too strong to ignore. He'd die, I'd console her, and when she's ready to move on? I'd take her to the farthest reaches of the Western Isles and raise a family with her in a fishing village. Even if she was pregnant with Klein, I'd happily raise him as my own, as I truly hold no ill-will for Pent, I think he's a great guy, he's just in an unfortunate situation.

What should Selena's final class be? In Birthright, it was Bow Knight, but is Hero a better choice?

one who has functioning ears.

Bow Knight is her best natural option.

>All of those waifus

It's like you want /feg/ to bully you.

My criticisms are that your Avatar looks goofy and your class/stat set-up is weird, but I don't have any problems with it beyond that.

Bow Knight is a good class and Hero isn't. with that said, you might want her in Falco Knight instead; she'd be completely terrible at combat but Rally Speed is nice and having another staff user/flier doesn't hurt.

JP Dwyre has a nice voice though. I can't believe the English version shares the same voice as Keaton and Gaius.

Effie will forever have a place in my heart and on my team, no matter what Treehouse did to her.

N O H R
O
H
R

True. It sucks when dubs just decide to shit on a character.

>Louise isn't even attractive
(lol

Actually, I take that back; the stats for Falcon knight and Bow Knight are actually really comparable. The big difference is that Falcon knight's only weapon is Lances, which Selena will have no weapon ranks in, doesn't have very good options for attacking from range, and are weaker than Bows. Nevertheless, Flight, Darting Blow, and Rally Speed are fucking huge benefits, and you'd probably use an Arms Scroll on her either way; the answer probably depends on whether or not you intend on using Shigure.

Oh shit, Jakob's Tray. Okay, so that's one problem down.

Yeah, I know you can see the movements, but how am I supposed to bait the enemy when every fifth square is a potential danger zone?

Could someone post the template for this? I'd like to give it a go.

Here you go.

Thanks!

Why the western isles and not a nice outrealm?

What's the better way to go with Nina; physical with Azura/Mozu/Charlotte/Peri/Effie, or magical with Elise/Nyx/Felicia?

Go magical so you don't ruin a physical kid with a magic mom

Question for those who used Sniper!Mozu in Conquest, did you ever reclass her when she hit level 20?

>You'll never get Sophie to ride a fox or a wolf
>You'll never have Charlotte charm the pants off of Siegbert while spaghetti explodes out of his pockets
>You'll never have Kagero intimately tend to Shiro's needs
>You'll never get Laslow or Odin to completely shit on the bro code and hook up with their buddy's hot daughter

I initially refused to use Effie after Treehouse butchered her but after playing my pirated copy I eventually forged on and kept her on my final Conquest file.

She's amazing at keeping the mercs at bay and OHKOing the exploding Faceless on a non cheese Conquest Endgame Lunatic run.

I love Pieri and so do you!

I killed Peri and so will you!

Who is the PIZZA STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE of FE?

Never felt the need to. Kinshi after Sniper 15 might make sense though.

>last night, had a dream that I was using my laptop in class and accidentally revealed a ton of my anime lewds while a girl was sitting next to me looking at the screen
>only just now realized it was a dream
>huge wave of relief knowing that I can somewhat hold on to my social life a little longer
Anyone else know this feel?

anyone got good reaction images with character expressions from battle?

What was your worst Fates strategic fuckup?
inb4 'buying it'

Promoting Rinkah, Kaze, and myself before level 20 in my first Birthright run.

Please help me in getting my Ganglari! Will gift back etc.

Didn't expect Kagero and Corrin to get any art together, well, hope you like what I found.

Sure is a very Fire Emblem related dream, friend.

There was Fire Emblem lewd in there too

>"For my Lord, HECTOR!"

You OsWIN a trip to hell!

This was pretty fun to make.

Rate?

I want to be raped by Leo!

>Was creampied by Saizo multiple times before Corn even met her
>Lusts over her lord Ryoma daily. Probably relieves Ryoma's stress by sucking his small nippon cock after the strategy meetings
>Orochi's definitely gropes her tits daily with an occasional finger and cunt licking when there's time

I wonder how he feels about marrying canon sloppy seconds Kagero

>making friends with Odin and Niles whe you rail their daughters
Savage

Takumi, stop.

Do I just... leave this bug as is?

I mean, it WAS technically the Soldier's lance.

This. Good Bad Bugs.