Neptunia General #901 /nepgen/

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension annouced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date:
-10 May (NA).
-13 May (EU).
-out on the PSN for a short time.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU still unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yDP52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OTP thread

Vert is best goddess.

REAL SHITPOSTING HOURS

Re;birth 3 features unique gameplay where you play as the villains instead of the good guys, disillusioned into thinking you're the good guys. Many players also likely believe they're the good guys without realizing they're not.

So what do you guys think are the chances of Uzume, Plutia, or any of the other newer characters appearing in 4G0?

Not even CH realized they were the Neps bad guys.
Another reason why it's G A R B A G E

That's funny, the protagonist was the greatest hero in any Nep game after all.

About the same as they appearing in Gekiblanc

Which is to say pretty much guranteed.

They'll probably be side characters

It's an MMO. They have to grab forty characters in there for the epic raids somehow.

Have you thanked your healer today?

Thanks Lisette for being useless most of the time before you got your song of restoring HP and SP

Do you think MAGES. acts chuuni deliberately, or is she actually that delusional?

Who knows

When gathering shares, do you think it matters where the shares come from? Like, do you think they have to come from a girl? And they don't have to come from young people, right?

While they don't go into crazy specifics about it, it seems that pretty much any human able to have faith in the goddesses can generate share energy. So I don't think where they come from really matters, what matters is how much the source believes in that goddess.

Does it matter? It's cute either way!

Yesss

I like this theory.

Neppy Bingus and the Crungy Dingus

I want to protect this smile.

I want to kiss it

Nah

I wonder if Uni would betray her sister to be Nepgear's slave.

Really. We need Conquest2 where all candidates go crazy, kill/break their sisters and take control of Gameindustri.

Doubt it

ENOUGH SPOOKY HEARTS
Neps are good girls who don't kill their friends and family

Noire can keep Uni on her side with the power of incest sex

And K-sha who will definitely join

I don't like Noire. I like Uni.

Plutia will definitely appear. VII sold like shit so Uzume may not appear at all since she has no fans and Falcom was a better designed tomboy character.

>VII sold like shit

Geki Noire sold 30000+ units in its first week.
VII sold 20000+

That says much about its sales really

Stay butthurt, Plutiafag.

Do you not know how small the PS4 installbase is in Japan?
It actually doesn't say jack shit other than the PS4 has no traction in Japan.

At least Plutia is canonically alive

Nepgear a best.
She did absolutely nothing wrong.

I don't know, man, have you seen her popularity stats? She's their lovechild right now.

>he doesn't know about the true end
kek

>Do you not know how small the PS4 installbase is in Japan?
Apparently CH doesn't since they decided to release VII on PS4 after all. With that blunder no wonder why they're releasing it on PC sooner than everyone expexted

They made all their sales targets, though. In fact it did so well it's immediately followed by a whole bunch of new hires.

Victory sold 34k units in its first week. What kind of company expects their next game to sell less than their previous one in their first week?

Why do you want the franchise to stay on Vita forever?

Would you accept this deal with the devil?

Your favorite Nep becomes real, but in one month you will cease to exist, and everyone, including the nep, will forget about you.

I'd rather they released VII on PS3. It was too soon to move to the PS4.

Fuck no, Mrs. Puff

Oh, so you're even more retarded than I thought.
I bet you would've loved to play V-II at 5 frames per second and with no giant battles

The ps4 has been out for three years by this point. How can it still be too soon to move on to it?

And yet they still made enough money to massively upsize, so go fucking figure.

Because then it wouldn't have been a blunder. Nep games sold more and more with each release, see this copypaste:

>[PS3] Hyperdimension Neptunia - 22.574
>[PS3] Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 - 32.751
>[PS3] Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - 36.189

Then VII came. Even PP sold more than VII

If VII made enough money then the Vita spin-offs made them fucking rich. Actually I'm suspecting this about the new hires is thanks to the Vita money, not thanks to the VII money

I want to kiss Noire on her fingertips. Her soft, slender fingers at the end of her outstretched arm would be resting on mine, warm and with an apprehensive touch. I would bring my lips down to each digit, pecking each one in turn, excitement welling in me as I saw my lips make hers purse, Noire squelching a little whimper.

I would go further up Noire's arm, a light kiss on the back of her hand first. Then on her delicate wrist. Up another inch, and another, and another. Noire's breaths would begin hesitant, short; then hushed, restrained; then harried, light moans checked by breathlessness, making her face flushed a lively red. It would only encourage me to go further, to kiss the bend of her elbow to the curve of her upper arm, lips and tongue brushing along Noire's porcelain smooth skin.

When I reached the end of Noire's arm, I would rest my head in the crook of her shoulder and neck, and I'd feel Noire's hand clutch at my hair when I placed my mouth against her neck. I would teeth and nibble, pecking with tight kisses at her collar and neck and those beautiful round shoulders. Those beautiful bare shoulders with supple skin that you could leave the faintest teeth marks but which would spring back in an instant, just taut enough with muscle and with just enough soft give--I'd gather up small amounts in my mouth and chew, tenderly, but hungry, hungry to hear Noire's voice escape as each bite mark I left made her whimper, made her yelp, made her moan.

Yeah, instead the game would've been massively gimped
CH NEEDED to make the game on PS4 if they wanted to make it the way they intended. By saying they should've held it back, you're basically disrespecting CH's vision and saying that the quality of the final product doesn't matter at all.

can you idiots take your sales numbers dickwaving contest to /v/ where it belongs

>Uzume and Pururun show up in Zombies and SeHa
>somehow sells about V-II being bad means Uzume won't show up in Nepgames after V-II even though Zombies and SeHa came after V-II

If it was because of the vita money they would've began hiring after the rebirths got released, not post VII.

Also bear in mind that Vita games go for less than PS4 games.

>massively gimped
Besides the framerate and a gimmick "giant" battle if offers nothing new that can't be done on the PS3. If you liked these horrible post-processing effects that hopefully can be removed on the PC version get your eyes checked please

Okay, so you DON'T respect CH's vision for the game
Good to know, fuckly go kind yourself

>offers nothing new that can't be done on the PS3
The instant battle transitions, wide maps, and bigger battlefields are nothing new, then?

How does that make VII a better game?

How does it not?

It doesn't, it actually shows how incompetent are CH's programmers. If something like The Phantom Pain can run on the PS3 you can guarantee VII could as well with every "improvement" it has

Yeah, well, opinions, trash, assholes, etc etc.

Someone has contacted Kuugen? Where's the next update?

If CH are such hacks, why do you want their games on your favorite system? Especially since you just admitted it would be objectively worse on PS3?

nowhere, thank fuck

user do you mind if I masturbate to your favorite nep?

Go ahead, Noire will be happy.

Don't masturbate to my wife, she for me and me only.

obviously no

But Blanc is your favorite Nep.

No, Noire is my favorite character of the franchise. This won't change soon.

Why people like Blanny? She's so shit

>no ass
>no tits
>uses a diaper as hat
>generic rei clone #409
>boring HDD form

Cunt

Why people like Neptune? She's so shit

>lazy
>doesn't bathe
>literally Nepgear's baby
>browses Gamindustri's reddit

Cunt

>>no tits
That's literally why they like her.
It doesn't take anything else for a loli fan to like a loli.

We won't lose to the CPUs, we will fight for our freedom!

Complete this phrase:

"_____is the first thing you notice when you enter ______'s Basilicom".

Nep
Nep

Semen everywhere is the first thing you notice when you enter Leanbox's Basilicom.

Lastation*

Leanbox*

*Leanbox

She undergoes the most character development.

Dust is the first thing you notice when you enter Planeptune's Basilicom

Used condoms and the stench of sex is the first thing you notice when you enter Lastation's Basilicom.

Does it really get that smelly after that rough night? I should be more careful

>noirenaon8
>8
Gonna look the archives for the rest

>Uzume may not appear at all since she has no fans
>Immediately appears in the next spin-off while Plutia got passed over thrice
>Is in the list of Top 20 (fan-voted) Playstation characters of the year while Plutia is absent
Sure man. And sold like shit is sure a high bar if being the 5th or 6th top selling game on its release week isn't enough.

just ask

imgur.com/a/yDP52