/dbg/ - Dirty Bomb

2% better than Overwatch edition

>Is it p2w?
No
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>Recommended loadouts (Updated but still a WIP - Not quite finished, give your feedback)
dropbox.com/s/etdws8bydkfiw1a/dbgloadoutguide2.0.png?dl=0
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgdb
>Wanna play competitive?
dbn.gg/
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
>Advanced:
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg
>Best waifu
Kira-ira-ira

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
vocaroo.com/i/s1PoKDoEcSUH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post for Stu

who's stu?

A shitter

4th for roadhog being pretty based merc to hire

5th for
#TeamMineMonkey
for culprit!

Proxy for culprit! :3

I'm disgusted that she will win.

>mercs nominated to get an obsidian and special edition include...
>...a big giy
>...a nigger
>...a slut
>...vassili

Stillborn thread

Just accept the moine girl into your heart and your life will be happier and full of explosive moments! :3

Someone post old thread link

Here you go, Proxy mate ;3

im shitting on deadcake in overwatch would you look at that

THANKS MOINE

I haven't played proxy much before, but I gotta say I had a total blast playing her those last few days. And from my what I've seen Proxies are more credit to team than Smokers and Vaselines usually.

Proxy players are never credit to the team. They rush in like tards, dying for no reason, rushing objectives and dying like tards, dying to their own mines like tards. They are so easy to fight and never do anything important.

At least Stoker's give out ammo and 1v1 good players with molotovs. They are useful to some degree.

Proxy players=aggressive, objective oriented players
Stokers= your average newb Skyhammer that camps on offence and never presses E

>Is it P2W?
>N-no it isn't... p-pls be my friend ;_;

That was added to the OP after angry joe made his review

It's still the most retared and insecure thing you could put there.

Talk about damning with "praise". Most people have better games to play than some game where the biggest achievement is apparently that it's vocally, vehemently, totally not, nu-uh, not P2W.

Honestly though that's the most common question about f2p games so why not answer it in the OP?

At least put it among other common questions or a bit lower so it doesn't look like it's the only thing of note.

Proxy players = Aggressive retards who die for nothing
Stoker players = Stupid newbs who drop ammo stations to give themselves ammo but coincidentally possess ammo stations so you can get ammo too and they rely on 1v1 molotovs to kill people which infuriates the other teams good players.

At least Stoker players do something. Proxy players run in and die uselessly 95% of the time because if you're playing Proxy you're a braindead tard. Even the good Proxy players are so easy to shit on because she's a shit merc that's easy to kill and counter.

i would rather have a fun hochfir proxy than a tryhard stoker

>There are people in this thread who haven't won a cup and think they're good

>>There are people in this thread
>

>see onlyafro video on uberlook
>realize this game is kinda shit colored pink
>enjoy my DB time twice as much
Feels good man

>security violation every other game
>everyone complaining on the forums
>no emergency patch because they're afraid of losing one of those precious 2,000 players left to OW

at least i didnt spend any money on this crap

To be fair they were fucking up a lot.

Still entertaining though

dirty bomb is infinitely better than overwatch

too bad the game has no hype around it

>proxy will win

For fucks sake, anyone but her. I'd rather have a Vaseline card than one for "le fun suicide bomber of uselessness". At least you can instantly pinpoint shitty snipers.

hochir is awful on proxy. you lose every duel versus good players

It's better than nothing. The aimpunch on the Hochfir actually messes up burst rifles pretty good.
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying you'd rather have a Hochfir Proxy teammate? What about that automatically makes her fun and the Stoker not? I mean, it is fun watching Proxy players be stupid. It's like, guessing what dumb and useless way they will die.

What makes a Stoker automatically "tryhard"? They are just as retarded, throwing 1v1 molotovs at a guy and instead hitting the wall and burning themselves alive. It's great fun to watch. At least they randomly dropped an ammo station on the battlefield and sometimes burn a good player to death on the other team. That's pretty damn fun to watch too as the level 50+ rages in chat about how molotovs are OP.
It's very upsetting. Betas, retards, and women love Proxy though. That said, I'm much happier that she will win over Vassili. I'd be most happy with Fletcher or Stoker, but Fletcher will obviously lose. Stoker is the only current competition, but we all know he won't win. He's a manlet. Once it was released that he is 5'9" he became a disgrace to manhood and people moved away from him.

>first to smell the dying breath of a shit game

Face it DB fags you're going to get another slight boost after the 10th but two weeks after that its gg no re.

We're waiting to pull the plug on grandpa. This shitshow is OGRE!

>mfw

No one but her :^)

Friendly reminder to type setclantag /dbg/ in console! :3

>they said buying equipment cases isn't worth it

Killerbee why cant you hold down your autism for at least a day?
You seem to care about this game more then any OW fag does.

Hochfir has laser accuracy so you'll only lose to good players if you're not good yourself.

>finally get my ingame mouse sens set properly since it was somehow not using the .ini setting until I did something to fix it
>get a hackusation at least once every 1~2 games now

Giving le snoipah man a OHKO hitscan laser accurate while moving gun with straight pull bolt and a shorter rechamber time than the lowest ones in planetside 2 was a good idea.

basilli stronk

So, which of aimemes grandeur cards is the best? I know drilled is great, but bomb squad + quick draw is nice too. Also does spotter actually work with the snitch device?

Drilled
because nothing can or will top drilled

THANKS MOINE

post your 1%

>ywn be able to get rid of those shit loadouts

CHEERS, MOINE!

Also is there ever a reason to use anything but the R22 on proxy?

Yeah. Hollunds has a much tighter spread so it's good for killing people up to 10 meters away, instead of the remburger which becomes shit at about 5.

Meanwhile hochfir is super deadly if you can aim.

Need me to bump the thread?

Quick give me that Fletcher Webm. You know the one.

I was thinking the wink he gives to sparks though

>get pic related from case
>can't decide between using toothpaste C82 or C41 with turret lock-on and beckhill

I mean they're better combat perks but is lock-on that much of a difference on turret?

lock on is only really necessary for very large spaces (where fast mercs can circlestrafe your turret) or crosswise tight corridors (think the bombsite entrance near B on terminal) where you run the risk of the turret not locking on before they get to cover

Why is trainyard so shit past phase 1

But it isn't. Only the third objective is bullshit, but that's reason enough not to play the map.

>le traincar of mines and molotovs
>fine
Why cant you plant outside the sides of the car, and how does c4 from the inside launch it to the side.

The train is fine 6v6 or below, as the spam is manageable imo. You've got alot of routes to take that actually take you to different places and the walking distances aren't too long either. I really like the first and second stage trainyard.

It's stupidly annoying to attack against a coordinated 5 man team as well since there are only 2 ways in and it's so easy to get locked down by explosive spam. 3rd obj would be fine if the attacked spawn was moved down to the carryable objective area.

THANKS MOINE

Lock On makes a huge difference if your turret is well placed and happens to engage several enemies since the time locking on the first target will then add up when switching to the next one. Also that card has Spares which is super sexy. But C82 is really good as well, I'd use it when attacking EV maps.

hi is this game fun and worth starting if i'm alone without friends?

yes

none of us have any friends

In case you're looking for someone to play with, join the DBNation Steam group, if you have TS hit up ts.dbn.gg and see if there are any pugs going on. There's also a Discord channel: discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl

>last game I played
>on winning team
>guy on the other team keeps bitching because nobody wants to shuffle 75% of the way into a long-ass stopwatch game
>accuses my team of just wanting a "free win" as he tries to get himself shuffled onto a team that has basically already won

I didnt want to start playing when a friend asked me but then I slowly became addicted. This is the only fps i'm playing right now and I love it.
Also this game is a meme crafting machine

I was on a team that was getting stomped rpetty early on, we voted to shuffle, the vote passed AND THE FUCKING GAME JUST SWITCHED THE FULL TEAMS OVER

That's what I don't get about people wanting to shuffle. The game just rolls the dice again, so why switch teams up as opposed to just letting the roll happen and moving on?

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door.
>>>/owg/ is 2 threads down

It's like, that's a nice card and you'll shit on people with it because most things are good, but you'll shit on people harder and more often if you use one of the actually good cards.

>can't decide between M61 shard and M61 swiss
help

Just play proxy.

:3

no bragging but I really seem to dominate pubs

is there some kind of inhouse community that has actual skill?

Play competitive you fucking scrub.

Holy fuck. Fuck vassili. This rotation just spews out teams made of 50% Vaselines.
In the last match, the entire productive part of the team was dead with 4 Vaselines alive pointing towards the place the EV was about 2 minutes ago.

These. I have ~250 hours on Proxy and the amount of hate I get from burst rifle babbies is hilarious. Just aim for the dead and strafe like a mad cunt and the BR will be unable to do much damage. Also I have a shotgun loadout if I get bored and wanna troll.
Proxy best waifu h8ers gonna h8

Fuck Kira

vocaroo.com/i/s1PoKDoEcSUH

>Mission requires me to play Stopwatch
>Hardly any matches found
>All are stacked as fuck

i could do some trade ins and trade ups,
should i wait for 2nd gen loadouts or go for C383 before they possibly remove that card

>matches found
Stop using the quick join

I won't be buying OW because of it's low skill ceiling

Wasn't using quickjoin. I just found hardly any servers with more than 6-8 players on.

Kek does the same thing with aimpunch. It's unreal. I was fighting a Bushwhacker the other day and my dot was over him the entire time but because of the Kek I couldn't hit over half my shots.

>tickrate
>braindead hero designs
>Q
i wonder if this will take off the same way as CSGO

>I-It's better than Overwatch!
>20 hours later, not even 100 replies

DEAD
ON
ARRIVAL

better != popular

just look at CSGO

This game is "dead" because of it's nonexistent marketing campaign compared to Overwatch's deal with Taco Bell.

>You say Nickelback I say Judas Priest :^)

Guess who was my first merc and who's my more recent merc that i bought

>implying nickelback is better than judas priest

Aimee