>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ: pastebin.com/UNmqwG8t

>Dissidia Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Bap-3w7fk&list=PLsHA74V3bmZ5rXSOSXHsJzmP_Ow2mQn0P&index=1
>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFVII Remake
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/nomura-kitase-talk-final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYyWAqTTAo

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>Other game information
pastebin.com/2N36sm8J

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix.com/product/280817/final-fantasy-xi-ultimate-collection-seekers-edition-pc-download
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post dead characters

Oops,damn just made one without embeds too.

Wait so which thread are we using?

Neither

take the fucking hint and let the thread die.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

threadly reminder that he is actually literally hitler

store.na.square-enix.com/product/280817/final-fantasy-xi-ultimate-collection-seekers-edition-pc-download

>ultimate edition
>literally just the game

um... ok

no

cutest fiend

Infrequent reminder that Ashe was more genocidal than the guy the game painted as the "big bad".

>embed
>no uncovered recap
holy shit that's a f*cking epic post

The game + all 5 Retail Expansions + all 7 Digital Add-On Expansions

Its kind of funny how my thief is a stronger damage dealer than my warrior unless he's using Advance.

Job Levels are also racking up pretty quickly, at this rate, I'll probably reach 71 just in time for Odin and the King Behemoths.

Is that really a lot?

Isn't there some thing about Knives adding in Dexterity for their damage multiplier? Or did I just dream that.

Considering the content of each, yes it is a lot. About 400+ hours worth of content as it is now just to get from start to finish. Not including all the side content.

What's the point in making SO many bosses in RK pretty much anti-magic? Everything either reflects or has massive magic resistance and shit. What's the point? Doesn't that break up any sort of variety? Physical attackers flat out become the best. Isn't that... questionable game design?

plus subscription fee. no ty

Its something along those lines.

On another note, Salamander is once again being a huge pain in the ass in the remake. Fire Breath cleanly two shots the entire party and there's a chance of him using it twice in one turn.

I guess because early on it was pretty strong to have a mage team once you got the hones up and they overcompensated and never backed down?

Pay once to get the game, play again on Free Logins which happens about thrice a year. Never pay a sub once. Just gotta be smart and not "Oh jeeze a sub? Now I can never play it~"

This makes sense actually, goddamn.

Oh jeez, 400 boar ass collecting quests? I can never play it~

So you're just a shitter that can't handle dat ass

I can't handle 50 quests of fetching only to give me achievement and send me to the next zone to do the same thing

Yeah, you're just a shitter who assumes rather than look up info on.

Yeah, you're just a shitter who defends your nostalgia. I'd like to see you even try to mention that the vast majority of your time is spent doing pointless fetching.

She's into girls, hands off!

>nostalgia
I started playing it 3 years ago, paid only 1 sub and have over 400 hours of playtime beating every expansion. The majority that you will do is traveling the world and battling in both instanced and non-instanced areas to continue the stories. The only pointless fetching is in side-quests. So no, it's not pointless fetching which you would know if you looked up info on the game.

For all of the bring Scholars to beat Hein, the Libra spell does a very good job at covering the reveal his weakness thing.

You're going through this game awfully fast

My team's pretty darn good at murdering randoms via auto battle. Refia's already at JLvL 43 from the sheer amount of turns she's getting.

there's not much "game" to begin with in 3

For the first time i am confident about beating this ulti. Never had such good synergy. Never even pulled on an VIII banner before. Zell and Lagunas SSBs were from SSBfest. I like these weapons though.

Will try this evening for ultis.

user... that setup doesn't look very good.

Third tier down. Holy hell this fight suuuucks for a solo character. Rest has a 33% chance to cast Doom every other round, which can't be stopped - basically an instant kill. Lady constantly heals everyone so I need to kill her first. She also has the Ragnarok that I want.

To minimize the turns I can be doomed, I need to steal Ragnarok with the Thief's Knife on the first try, then switch to it and kill Lady (hopefully in 2 hits), then cut up Rest with it. Even under these optimal circumstances I still hit like 4 different 33% chances to lose. Argh.

Also as one last middle finger, Rest casts Repose twice when he dies, which inflicts instant death (though luckily it can be evaded). This means I need to both kill them quickly enough to prevent Rest from throwing Doom too much AND block Repose. Twice. It took me maybe 30 tries for everything to line up right. I got real tired of tiers 1 and 2. Some fights just aren't meant to be fought with a solo character.

Now on to Kefka. I think he'll be easier than Rest.

Also I just ran into the double Terra bug. I forgot about this.

I'd disrupt her Tornado form with Jump.

Twice dead today, holy shit. What happens if we actually die? Do we move somewhere else?

lmao 2terra

I remember an user questioning, whether or not I'd be able to reach JLvl 71 for Odin without having to grind a bit for it.

The answer is, no grinding needed. I don't even have the Water Crystal jobs and I'm already about 2/3rds of the way there.

FFV is the longest that you go before you finally get a character from that realm, with Galuf at 18 dungeons in. For what purpose?

Good thing I got Girugamesh early from the Hall Of Rites.

The four fiends are alright.

Good choice, youngin'. Greg is a very good retaliator.

That could have gone better. Now I must do it all over again.

I'm not gonna use the second Terra but I might as well duplicate her Ragnarok

Twice?

The better question is... why are we dying? What changed?

BECAUSE THE GENERAL IS SHIT

SUSTAINED BY SHIT POSTS.

What's in the box?!?

That's a cool figure

>Shinryu
Get the Dragoons and the Coral Rings

New Dungeon Update is out on RK Global.

Get me a bard and a Zombie with a Reflect Ring.

I thought the Bard strategy was for Omega.

Nah, Omega doesn't have anything that can be reflected. Shinryu's Atomic Ray can.

You use Beastmasters for Omega.

Though actually I guess you can use the Stop song on Omega.

I recall using something like Stop Song and Requiem on Omega because he wouldn't counter those. Its been a while since I've played 5 though.

Core-Only users should appreciate finally being able to replace Black Mage with Magus. Not as big a deal as Devout but still nice.

Next month is Shantotto and the XI Realm!

Last thread just 404 before hitting bump limit?
Guess it's finally time to let this general rest, it's been on life support for too long.

Omega's vulnerable to Stop (though it wears off super quickly) so if you have 3 bards constantly casting Stop Song on him he'll be unable to take any actions, including counters. Requiem does nothing as he's not undead.

Yup. Archived twice in hours.
Sustained by shitpost and the shit posters are gone for the weekend or something

198th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

>twice
?

awoo~

>Ifrit from XIV in Record Keeper
Who designed this shit? Looks like a Xenomorph.

Question about the armor and weapons with core character soul breaks on them, will you ever be able to get copies to + them?

NO AWOOING.

THIS IS WHAT KILLED THIS GENERAL.

NO UWAHHING EITHER.

Uwah! user is scary when he's mad!

no

Playing FFVI for the first time and if any FF needed a remake, it's this one.
What an awesome story they're able to weave with such dated tech.
The thought of seeing some of those scenes in modern graphics!

It's a pretty great game.

That's unfortunate,

Uwah!

Kefka down! Woo!

He was pretty tough, but manageable. He had no outright instant kills, and the Miracle Shoes gave me enough defense and speed to react to his moves. The only real danger was his Ultima/Hyperdrive counterattacks, but you can avoid them by attacking him when he charges Forsaken. Still got pasted a few times, either from making the wrong move or not understanding his pattern. Lady & Rest were tougher.

Now my Terra solo run is over! I'm just gonna try the Dragon's Den now, for fun, but the actual challenge is done with. This was pretty fun. Thanks for reading.

Congratulations user. I've been following you the whole time. Great job!

I actualy wish I could subscribe. Unironically.

I've actually never played the gba version of 6, is the bonus content worth it?

Aw, thanks!

Hee hee.

Eh, not particularly. It's just a bunch of superbosses. The GBA version has a lot of bugfixes though, so it's still a good version

Any XI-friends know if Genkai 3 is still a pain to go through alone? I'm coming back and buying it again while it's on sale since I forgot my previous account details.

No it's a joke with Trust NPCs and with how easy it is to travel now. Enjoy!

Aw, I guess they removed the duping glitch in the Advance version

Its a shame that i'm almost the point where offensive magic falls off and never really recovers until when you get a Summoner.

I was starting to enjoy having a RM for Black Magic in my team. Especially for easy damage vs boss.

Lightbringer get...

get shadow back and beat gilgamesh

...and now Terra's godlike. She has over 100% Evade and Magic Evade like this. Talk about overkill, the Dragon's Den'll be cake.

Already got Shadow, I can do Gilgamesh later.

doesn't ultima weapon do more dmg is your hp is high, ignoring defence?

Yes, but Lightbringer gives massive boosts to your stats and performs automatic criticals with a chance to cast Holy on attack. It's usually a lot better.

I want to try the mobile port of 6 just to see how bad it is. Is it worth the suffering?

true,but the chance to cast holy is small ain't it? I think the ultima weapon with the 16 hit trick with max hp is pretty OP, near 160k damage in one turn