>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/168566-dark-souls-iii/73614292
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dark Soul 4 was better game

BETTER TO DIE THAN BE KILLED BY YOU GORILLA

Reposting from the last thread:

So, with all the talk about defense and how it works in PvP a friend and I decided to do some testing. We also tested rolls yesterday: so I'll include those results as well for a complete defensive workup.

So here's the defense test setup.
He was using:
>+10 refined lucerne
>25/25 str/dex
>no buffs
I was using:
>baseline dragonbro for minimum possible defense
>dragonbro with steel ring +1
>conjurator set
>black leather set with assassin hood
>dancer's set
>wolfbro set
>knight set
>havel set with steel ring +1 for maximum possible defense

Here are the results in number of hits to kill.
Dragonbro: 4
Dragonbro with steel ring +1: 6
Conjurator: 6
Black leather with assassin hood: 6
Dancer: 6
Wolfbro: 6
Knight: 6
Havel with steel ring +1: 7

Correct me if I'm wrong: but that looks like in PvP it doesn't matter how much defense you have, but just that you have some. Now: note that only the dragonbro, conjurator, and black leather sets had the sub-30% fastroll, and this is where that comes in. Fast rolls appear to be about 50% hard to hit through than 70% rolls. This appears to be a combination of both the extra i-frames, the extra travel distance, and the faster recovery.

What does this all mean?
Wear whatever armor set you want to wear, so long as you stay below 30% weight, and there is basically no difference between a dragonbro with a steel ring and someone wearing armor outside of that lightning vulnerability.

>reposting your incorrect shitpost
>people will believe you again
top kek

How much damage would a heavy pierce shield do? Where would you rate its moveset, from joke to passable?

loli character when

HOSTS

RANK YOUR REGULARS

>Played through the game 3 times already
>Let's try out a faith build because everyone says it's shit
>Find zero attack spells until you hit Farron

????????

yes, great axe is a lot of fun and you just have to learn how to aim it in pvp. it has a lot of reach as opposed to BKGA's two handed R1 too

rings for pure str build?

Faith is for healing and buffing.

Damage doesn't get reasonable until you hit 60 faith.

i am like super bad at parrying the fist moveset
fuck you aerthas

the shield bash would probably only work vs low level inexperienced players who try to block everything

>incorrect
None of that was incorrect. All of it was directly tested.

>IT DOES FUCKALL DAMAGE
Faith really got gutted this time, it's hilarious really

In terms of skill or fun?

>Gorilla
DEAD
>Kate
THICC

Everyone is shit
The worst one is me_________

>It's a "host sits back and expects you to do everything for them" episode
Get off your backside you bone idle cunt.

YES

ADD FASHION TOO IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT

What's the best overall Curved Greatsword for a DEX build? Does Carthus Curved ever trigger bleed providing you use rouge?

WHICH THREAD IS THE RIGHT ONE SHTIFUCKIGNGIWHEI

Best rings for pure str build?

True, but it can also be wielded as a right hand weapon

I mean I wouldn't really give a shit, it's just that Faith spells have zero buttons to actually hit until that except for standard melee

It's like if starting sorcerers only got magic weapon as their starting ability until farron

Carthus Greatsword
Yes

Rolls have been directly tested and there's no difference in recovery or iframes between 29.9% & 69.9%
stop shitposting

the full wep art procs a bleed and you can't roll out of it if you hit them with an r1 first

9/10 knightfus ruin my autism but I like cute girls, so I made this. r8 or h8

>it's a suddenly stop getting summoned episode

copypaste from last thread
I hosnestly hoped it had more somber music to reflect the state of decay and the impeding end of the Age of fire which was the entire point of the Lord of cinder theme of DaS

What did you expect, putting down your sign in a Souls game in 2016? Vast, vast majority of hosts are massive fucking shitters who hate challenge.

>trusting fextrafail
And yet there is. We literally just tested it last night.

Nice old lady. Would eat her baked cookies/10

I was reading up on Astora in general and somehow I landed in this shitfuck of a thread:
gamefaqs.com/boards/168566-dark-souls-iii/73614292

Exile is probably the best, even at 40/40 that thing does more damage with sharp infusion.

It can, but it usually won't in 1 combo unless they have crazy low bleed resist or something
Exile will probably outdamage it even accounting for bleed, but the Carthus looks cooler and does a flip

>19 pages of people arguing about something completely irrelevant

Why is there 19 pages of this shit?

Is the spear penetrating ogre?

>Kate
I have over 1gb footage of Kate's THICC ASS
>Gorilla
10/10, but people don't like it when he uses spiked shield only. Get a lance m8
>Aerthas
He got outplayed so far
>Weyland Samson
topkek

IS THIS THE REAL THREAD???????

>trusting fextralife
>fextralife
you mean /dsg/
because an user tested this frame per frame with CE to check if iframes were active and if movement was possible

hang yourself shitposter

That doesn't makes his post irrelevant. -30% rolls annoying as fuck. You cant even phantom hit them

Is it possible to build a meme luck build that relies on procs?

Seems like it could be funny.

>Get a lance m8
If you can drop me one that'd be great, I only have spears and a lot of them are upgraded somewhat

user, did you test if elemental resistances don't matter in PvP either?

The best part, the Miracle vendor barely seels any either, I was so left down when I found out
First time where I wanted to commit heavily into Faith (since I never really gave much shit about it in DS1)

Then I found out:
- You barely get access to any offensive ones
- They either scale awfully, or deal low damage
- Morne's Ring is 12%, but it felt like nothing since the damage was already low as fuck
- Same goes for Ring of the Sun's First Born

Isn't exile heavier and requires significantly more STR investment? It feels more like a quality weapon.

>You're so shit every host has stopped summoning you

Rude, sh-she's not that old! Only mature!

Yeah, Exile is fucking OP. Once I started using that edgy thing I just couldn't drop it. Nice moveset and good base damage. Only downside is the weight but once you get a good fashion set it's all ogre, especially when you upgraded it. You become slave to the edge.

Just fought O&S with my Pyromancer. Had to do a mid-fight inventory swap for my catchpole. Fight ended with me chainstunning Raichu in the nuts. I think he regretted doing the tall thing.

If you mean Bleed builds, they are very real and strong. Hollow Twinblades are a Tier 2 meme weapon.

Yes, entirely viable.
Bleed builds are usually luck builds.

never used a lance before in any dark souls. was really difficult to try to do jousting for the first time with a weapon you had never used. Great fun though

I want to fight that god damn ape more

t. aerthas

Can anyone on PS4 help me with Aldrich?

>Yhorm's Great Machete
or
>Dragonslayer Greataxe

>There's a fucking cum stain on the Xanthous Crown
was it being used as an onahole???

I just can't find a weapon I like, nothing is adaptable enough. Its either too slow to hit them before they back up(which they are constantly fucking doing) or too weak to do any real damage before I'm out of stamina.

Doesn't even matter if I manage to win this game of attrition because everyone just runs around willy nilly when they get low with no regard for stamina and unless they're actively engaging I just can't fucking seem to hit them before they sippy. Is there a way to even counter this crap? My hunter charms are slow as fuck and even if they manage to hit so what? They just backs up with a shield raised for 15 seconds and its gone again, and I'm down 1/fucking 5 charms. I can't even seem to backstab them when they chug Fights drag on for years because of this, god help me if they have a phantom or a co-invader.

Why does it all feel so floaty? DaS never felt like this.

>die really embarassingly
>other phantom walks over to my corpse and does "welcome" mid fight

O-okay then

I think it's happening to me too

Prisoner's chain or gundyr's halberd?

Same deal, just have *some* and don't go negative. So if you want to kill dragonbros: bring lightning.

>CE tells me about recovery frames
Just like CE lets you "softban" other people, right? RIGHT?
No.

Sure. What's the password?

I am so sorry I pit these forces against one another. Please forgive me.

That's what disappointed me in DaS.
DeS had a lot of somber or tense music where you'd expect "epic" fight themes in a video game, those were the minority.
Most DaS songs just felt like such generic action-heavy songs.

Greataxe

>topkek
I don't know how to feel about this rating

Here's what mine can do and I suck, so you can probably do better.

The funniest thing is that there is a scroll in fucking LOTHRIC CASTLE (i.e. the goddamn end game) that gives access to Blessed Weapon, a 15-faith buff you get after already unlocking three superior ones.

This is long after the catacombs where it might come in useful.

Thankfully you can get your hands on it early with the Dancer glitch and gives you SOMETHING cool to work with early on, but it's still baffling why anyone would put it there.

Maybe those are the same thing as that soupy thang at Oceiros'?

Thanks to everyone who hosted the jousting, was a lot of fun

A double kill was definitely the most fitting way to end it

I suppose, it's pretty sad though, I didn't want to believe the game had been overrun with casuals but I guess you can't run from it forever.
>host spends 5 minutes in their inventory
>host goes afk
>host sprints away somewhere and dies a few seconds later by falling off a cliff or something

I get that there'll be noobs, but people just seem to be so inconsiderate. It's like, I'm here to help you and you're just being a cunt. Maybe I should just go back to pvp.

Thanks for hosting.

No more hosts boys, its ogre.

havel's
favor
prisoner's chain
whatever the fuck else you feel like

Thanks for showing up to the event guys/gals, Im going to take a break from hosting on PC, you guys can keep thrusting without me, I'll be back on later.

It's the only way I know how, love

dsg

RANK THE FUNNEST JOUSTERS TO FIGHT

RANK THE LEAST FUN TO FIGHT

Sasuga, Trump-sama.

The weight really does hurt, your sidearm options, but yeah I love this thing.

Jousting was more fun than I thought it'd be, shame it finished so early. Where we gonna go next, anybody want to host a free for all in Wall of Lothric?

DaS1 had the same problem with the main miracle vendor being in the fuckin tomb of the giants.

>Nobody talks about PvE and fun builds to try
>It's just PvP

>brass set
You're making my kokoro doki doki

i'd continue hosting if i could but that's it for today.

There's no such thing as a PVE "build", literally anything is viable.

Okay, my sign is at the bonfire

last time i went to rosaria there was a worm that dropped heysel pick+xanthous crown when i killed it

explain??

You! That made my heart skip several beats

Most fun - The ornstein cosplay, the big ass green dude who I had a shield fight with
Mid-tier - Everyone else
Shit tier - Dung Pie
Aerthas tier - Aerthas

Because PVE is basic shit, discussion was over within the first two weeks. Its fun, but really what more is there to discuss? We know what works and doesn't work, it doesn't change and until DLC drops it won't.

>shame it finished so early
Wait, we're done?
Shame

>try to jump to get the Firekeeper gear
>die
>die
>die
>die
man, I basically earned all of Yoel's levels for free, goddamn. That ledge's geometry is bizarrely tight

Why the fuck do people run ganksquads just so they can gank?

They need to make their e-peen feel bigger?

Just fucking roll man

Because /dsg/ is filled with twinks that like to compare their epeens.

The thing is, I wanted to stop using it, since it looks so fucking edgy, but
Sharp Exile sword simply outperformed every great weapon I had.

whats a good ass infusable strength weapon thats not the dark sword

my sign is by the fog wall