>And you know we were out there
>Took the mask off to be free
>Fought it out in our memory
>Now we know that naught will change

>implying it isn't already confirmed

Adieu is cute!

Yusugay

Also known as baby's first spread

I will never understand why they introduced Marie. The game and team dynamic was fine without her. She's completely unlikable and all of her social link events are just button-mashing to get through her ridiculous dialogue. She's a near perfect mary sue... in that when she's not around, characters are asking where she is; when she is around, the scene revolves around her; she's mysterious, has secret powers and role, is vulnerable and needs saving, etc.

The only other character who has filled me with such outright hate is Sochie from Turn A Gundam

Gorgeous boxart

It is.
I wish I wasn't a poorfag.

Ryuji is surprised that Sakura is a babe.
Ann is "I told you so."
Potter is "Jesus Christ how horrifying."
Yusuke is "I wish I could be the little girl."

so you have experience in autism? tell us more

All that's true but damn is she hot

It's gonna be a tie between Anne and Adieu for me, just based on design.
I'm pretty excited to see our NPC social links too

I've never been able to get over her gross chuuni outfit

she dresses herself like an edgy American middle-schooler

Last gen was pretty bad in regards to "JRPG dev has a female character he adores and shills her relentlessly".
Marie has a meme seiyuu and all, she is the whole package.

>best girl got first spot two times in a row

My queen is awesome

>so you have experience in autism?
don't we all?
I was an /x/phile years ago. Now go back to /div/ like that one faggot told you to

She is by far the least popular Persona character created, it's astonishing how utterly useless her existence was.

I think Atlus realized this and minimalized her role entirely after P4G. She's comedy relief in Q, has 5 lines in Ultimax. They don't even mention her by name in DAN and go out of their way to avoid talking about her in general.

Arsene is SUSPICIOUS.

teach me your divination secrets, user

also celtic cross seems a bit more complicated than the regular shit

WE KNOW

I hope they learned their goddamn lesson

>Anne and Adieu
I hate that soft, ruffly kind of feel those characters have. Based just on design the other two are better by default, but none really click with me. I might have really weird tastes though. In P3 I preferred Mitsuru best and then Yukari based on looks, and in P4 it was Yukiko and then Rise.

>don't we all?
Not actually.
Also I'm not even the same person you are talking to, I just wanted to point out how retarded you are.

I like how even Japan hates Marie.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

This works better
Yusuke being stunned at hacker ruins my idea of his personality

And sexuality

Arsene is Nyarly.

the sex is probably amazing

>has 5 lines in Ultimax.
and still manages to make no sense story-wise
I like how she doesn't appear in any of the CGs, even the one where Teddie is imagining other girls in bikins, and that she's the only playable character that doesn't appear in the opening. It's like they entirely forgot she exists and then tried to kinda insert her into the story. Even Mitsuru's maid was more important and got more screentime.

You're saying that Yusuke is a faggot because he's shielding his eyes from a demale.

"Cover waifus" are here to stay and Atlus especially loves them.

I like fluffy soft hair, but only if matched by an interesting personality.
so far Queen's backstory sounds really cliche, imo
in P3 I liked Aegis and hated Yukari because her personality was so bad, the robot without one at all seemed like best choice
in P4 I liked everyone, did Chie first round and Rise second. Noato is objectively best but I like her dynamic with Kanji

Is the P5 crew going to be part of the Nyarly's team or Uncle Phil's Team?

Not as suspicious as Generico.

Nyarles, because Potter is in prison. An agent of Philemon would be able to roam around the Velvet Room at their leisure.

They think they're with Phil but they're actually with Nyarly.

Sounds like it could be Nyarly's. Or perhaps Nyarly at first then find out the truth and switch later.

Neither.
THEY'RE NEVER COMING BACK
NEVER

PHIL WAS IN P4, HE STILL HAS A CHANCE TO COME BACK

Awful taste.

Alot of them hated P4GA because of all the Marie and less IT too, based on reviews.

But he's probably just shojo stunned. Ryuji is the only horndog in this scene.

Either way, Yusuke is straight.

Phil is in low-energy mode and we haven't seen any butterfly yet.
Nyarly has possibilities as his defeat was the thing that turned Demons into blobs of kegare.

Team Phil would be trying to keep the world the way it is, right? So then Team Nyarly.

Reaching out to The Truth.

GUYS
EVERYONE'S EYES TURN GOLD
I THINK THE SHADOW SELVES FROM 4 ARE BACK
EVEN THOUGH IT'S JUST THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES GETTING GOLD EYES
BUT YEAH

>They
Phil has been in literally every persona game thus far, including PQ

The fact that the shadows look like demons is indicator that Philemon is getting stronger. The shadows were beginning to turn into blobby kegare as of EP and was explained in EPP that it was due to Philemon becoming weak, which affected the hearts of humans.

Igor's voice sounded unreal there, like it wasn't even him talking. Maybe the big bads hijacked the Velvet Room and took control of it, and are using the world of personas to make all their cash which is what drives the plot and why the crew is being pursued for knowing too much. So in that case, Philemon's guys would have the Velvet Room turned against them if they got caught.

>Alot of them hated P4GA because of all the Marie and less IT too, based on reviews.
I really regret not being that much into twitter back when P4GA was airing. I really wanted to see japanese Yosukefags flip when Marie cucked him in that scene after Yu confronts Adachi alone.

I hope this faggot gets BTFO on May 12th.

But Nyarlathotep has never ever hijacked the VR. Not even when the entire world was going to be obliterated by Nyx because they were being suicidal fucks. I can't imagine how much more dire the state of the world has to be for that scenario to happen.

Can you please stop posting this? No one cares about random cancerous shit.

>Some underground mafia hacking the creation of some god and the place of the strongest beings of the Personaverse

>has the shadowy ripples around his footsteps like the party does in thief mode
What did they mean by this?

I blame that cult for that. The cult from P3 was more tame, apathetic, this one seems batshit.
>the place of the strongest beings of the Personaverse
They broke into Maki's office?

>baby's first spread
Wouldn't that be bog standard three card?

>Ripples
That's blood symbolizing him climbing to the top by stepping on others.

>Yusuke likes girls but only 2D girls
Best boy, Y/N?

Yes.

disgusting

I don't know about Maki, but I think Theo + Margaret + Igor + Lolis are strong enough to defend the Velvet Room against everything.

>Yusuke likes girls
eww no

It certainly seems like Nyarly could be at work again. But be wary, people have thought that before. A lot of people thought the "malevolent entity" in P4U2 would be Nyarly.

THAT BLACK BUTTERFLY WAS TOO MUCH ATLAS

The cult didn't bring about the Fall, dude. Erebus is humanity's wish to die. It takes more than 100 crazy people to create something that huge.

Everything is Nyarly. People think Jojofags are bad, but jesus christ the shitp2sters edge them out.

To be fair P4A went from having 1-3 writers (can't remember which) to P4UA having 8. It was destined to be a complete clusterfuck.

So its just going to be a random god that wants to test the power of their bond?

He already was

some people just really like working themselves up to be disappointed

>Persona 2 fags thinking their overrated villains will combat even if Hashino has proven that he will never use P2 characters again

How delusional can they be?

That change in writers was insane.

Arena went from 1 to 7 for Ultimax who have never done anything for Persona before except that one dude that did Adachi's SL in Golden.

I hope they start cycling god

Just have them come back to check and make sure humanity is still good

this
we'll shame faggots that want P5 to be a rehash of P4 but shitp2sters will never shut the fuck up about every villain being nyarly and the whole game becoming a giant wank of P2

WHERE YOU AT KOPYKATX

It wouldn't be nyar specifically, but nyar-side persona users who figured out they can abuse the FUCK out of it to get rich and be oppressive, so they use their newfound seats of power to preserve its existence, one of which is to take a stranglehold over the VR so that only they can use it the way they want to.

>Theo
Not Canon.

Theo is busy masturbating to nurses
Maggie said fuck it and left the VR years ago, possibly to help Yu fix Sho
Igor was gone for a long time, who knows what happened then
Lolis are just dumb kids
Nah, no one cares about that one. It looks too casual so everyone skips it.

BUT HE IS

He shows up in Q, retard-kun.

In Ultimax too. It was pretty funny.

funny

Not even Nyarly at his prime could "hack" the Velvet Room.

I'm sure it's just Philemon/Igor being cautious of Phantom due to being possesed by Arsene.

The MC was said to have moved due to an "issue" in his past so it might relate to Arsene.

As long as it isn't a Japanese god. I'm a bit tired of all the Blah-no-blahs.

But P5 doesn't appear to have a set base mythology. Personas in this game are coming from all cultural directions.

The seven deadly sins are a key and that points to possible Judeo-Christian demon/god underpinnings. In SMT terms Judeo-Christian tends to rank near the very highest power level compared to others. You never know, maybe the old fucker is finally back.

There is literally nothing stronger or deviant than Nyarlathotep. Just like this guy said He's a cheater and he would have done that a long time ago if it meant he would win that bet.

>The MC was said to have moved due to an "issue" in his past

>due to being possesed by Arsene.

Hey you just made me remember something. In the first Persona game Philemon warns you what happens if you let your Persona take over you. Same thing happened to Shinji and it got Ken's mother killed.

delete this image

theories on the home situation? Who is MC-kun living with, parents, siblings?

I have a far more likely explanation of Phantom's imprisonment as per occam's razor: it's just thematic.

The game's message seems to be something like shaking off the chains of the current evil society and its complacent acceptance of sinful people in power, who are keeping the plebeians down yet they choose to be blind to it. In that thread, when Phantom goes to the VR that message is made physical by having him be imprisoned, just as how his real self is a prisoner of society. Igor also says he needs "rehabilitation", so that can be taken to mean that he needs to use his powers to change the world around him and its "sickness", and only then will he truly be free.

It could be something else, but that fits.