- Alliance
- Alliance
- Horde

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

Questions to avoid asking:
>Will the server ever come up again?
>Is anyone stuck on authenticating?
>What toxine should i take to end myself?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx
Vanilla WoW Head: db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB: vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/

Other urls found in this thread:

playtbc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3349
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhxMoEzZhfZxMxccbo
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fZMexbbxxEZxbx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>750posts of reee
>new thread for 750 more

i really miss playing lads

>YFW PlayTBC is behind the Kronos DDOS

playtbc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3349

Why are you creating a general for a dead server? Everyone move on to the new general!

Why do these /int/ swede cucks keeep insisting on this Big Guy meme? It's not a vg guild. Please kindly leave.

There so fucken incompetent no way they have to wait until noon plus one to do it.

Luckily its playoff time in the NHL, which is my favourite time of the year. But fuck, this is pretty miserable, I just wanna do some comfy grinding while I listen to ron try to stop don from saying too much racist shit

fuck off shill

Fuck off, shitposter.

p.s thanks for the bump

>its not a vg guild

What exactly did he mean by this?

>playtbc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3349
This is the first time I've ever seen PlayTBC's site working

OFFICIAL FAQ FOR WHAT IS GOING ON

>Why is the server down?
Nobody knows for sure. Could be chink DDOS because a bunch of them got banned for gold selling, could be incompetent devs. Go check the Facebook page for Project Kronos for dev updates.

>Are you we moving server?
No, we aren't. Only shitposters want to move to other servers. Its barely been 24 hours since the downtime and a few quitters are already wanting to serverhop. Do you want to be like them? Fuck that.

>Is FinalFlash being banned?
Yes. He's botting his way to 60 and will be jettisoned upon reaching max level.

>/who Big Guy
>3 people online

nice vg guild you have there, swedish cunts

Reminder to mods that this isn't the main thread as it doesn't have the proper guild in OP's post

ree

'
trying to decide how i should kill myself,

i just realized i have been playing

a new vanilla server

every summer.

I want to be invited into if you know what I mean

>only guilds with 500 members and 100+ online at all times can be vg guilds

so what's left...?
is there a blizzlike server, for any expansion, that's currently populated and worth playing on?

No, you just have to wait for Kronos to come back up. The reason we are all on it is because its the best we have available.

fuck this server, i got chat banned for "itemspam" for trying to buy a freezing band... doesnt matter if im a priest if i want a fucking freezing band

warmane

>"Populated"
This is the crux of /nosg/. ReBirth was where we should have moved but Pop is the most important thing so we went to Kronos

y tho

The dream is dead.

Population is important though. It means the AH is filled, it means PvP is there, it means we have people to fuck with.

Fuck off with Rebirth. Its fucking dead. Like 10 players max per day.

Do you guys know if Kronos will be releasing a fresh blizzlike TBC server later on like Nost was going to do?

who here /rushestorarespawns/ as soon as the servers come back ?

You mean never?

They're releasing it soon to capitalize on hype for their cash shop even though the devs themselves call it a heaping pile of shit.

Mate, we are just about to launch AQ on Kronos. BWL was released in August last year. If they were gonna do what you think they'll do, it would take at LEAST until Naxx to get cleared for it to happen, which is gonna be a long, very long time.

Forget it.

800 on right now

servers are down, quickly Big Guy! Shill your guild as hard as you can!

The dream is over
What can I say
The dream is over Yesterday
I was the dream weaver
But now I'm reborn
I was the Walrus
But now I'm John
And so dear friends
You'll just have to carry on
The dream is over

It's funny, people have been falling for the Rebirth is dead meme ever since Scriptcraft 1 launched (at the time people refused to play Rebirth because it was 1x exp)

ITS UP FUK YES

HOLY SHIT IT'S UP

IM IN

lies

samefag

I took off work next week to drink, snort adderall and play Kronos. I just want to kill myself.

really isn't just hivemind

ITS UP

it'll be up next week
if they're not complete retards they'll get a ddos protection if not tomorrow at least at the start of next week, so their servers can stay up more than five minutes until their magical "solution" in two weeks

Well at least we have some time to reflect upon how fucking sad it is that we're getting looking for meaningful social interaction from a 22 year old video game

>tfw your highest leveld char is a 27 priest

Goddamn, I hate world PVP.

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhxMoEzZhfZxMxccbo

u faggots will never see me coming or know what hit you

its lit

any hordebros here i want to reroll horde there is just too much vgautism on ally desu

>have a gnome rogue on k1
>getting to mid-late thirties is cake

>have a dwarf priest on k2
>scared to even get over 32 and i'm a bar away from being there

JUST GANK MY SHIT UP

>leveling multiple characters before you hit 60

found your problem

Rolled horde specifically to avoid /krog/ autism.
Unfortunately I just got twitch autism instead.

I just entered STV before crash doing my warrior quest and it literally made me want to off myself

I have no idea what to say to people in real life I freeze up even around family but in wow I feel free. Just killing time until there is a vr device I can plug into and forget real life

get on my level nigga, your build sucks dicks

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fZMexbbxxEZxbx

jokes on you nerds; zzukbot has autologin :^)

Damn, might try K1 Horde

No need both servers are permanent killed

Migrate
TBC

Did they even released some kind of announcement regarding server's problems?
I can't find any on the kronos main page

Fuck, it didn't happen.

like how bad is it? I think I might be fine, just find some bros

Yah, on their facebook.

said something on facebook about them getting the shit ddos'd out of them and a solution coming out in 2 weeks. How it takes 2 weeks to do this shit idk, I think they're just stalling for time

I've been offline for like 2 weeks preparing for exams

I'm finished and return to find the server down?

What's going on? How long has it been off?

There's some chill guys. I found a good guild of good/not too serious guys. Lots of faggots though, you gotta watch out. Stay away from /krog/ guilds

Well how much would it cost to play retail? I need my wow fix and lordaeron is a shit

2 weeks of people sending extra donations in to them, then they can say they couldn't find a better ISP/DDoS protection, and finally take the money and run.

Very.
World chat is just cancer. Avoid it like the plague.
Maybe find a core group of people to play with, so you don't have to deal with them.

>just went on the czech kronos page on facebook and it's filled with comments from hot girls

h-hold me /krog/

Looks like I have days ahead of me of just trying to sign in. I took a vacation to stay home and play wow, I honestly thought about suicide for an hour

>try to do this on K1
>even non Veeky Forums guilds are full of autistic memesters or twitchfags
>this happens on both my horde and ally characters

Nostalrius was a mistake, these people don't belong on private servers.

Looks nice senpai - but why'd you opt for imp. SnD over the value points in Remorseless and Ruthless?

Been considering making a guild and just invite people from the thread, and kicking out memesters and attention whores when they pop up.
Probably the only way to find some half-decent people.

What is the problem with memes? I love memes, I thought everyone did.

I only have a level 10 human warrior standing in Darnassus, waiting to learn fistweapon usage.

Otherwise I mainly level the priest. Alone. And that's the whole problem.

>anything that is melee fucks the priest over
>priest vs priest is whoever runs out of mana first
>2 vs 1 fucks the priest in too many ways

level as shadow you fucking pleb

its free

Have been away for 4 days. What's going on? Maintenance?

I'm tempted to go priest, but only as a healbitch for someone else.

But I fucking do that already.

>inner fire
>renew
>cast shadow word pain
>cast mind blast
>cast smite in case the mob isn't dead
>oom

>UD priest
>Terrible at PvP
>Cast SW:P and Devouring Plague on anyone who attacks me
>Get my shit kicked in
>They still get to join me on a corpse run because that shit is OP as fuck
>They stop bothering me

sooo are we gonna DDoS okogames?

Damn you are pretty shit at playing priest.

If you're leveling as shadow and still getting raped then you're just bad honestly. If you're leaving as heals,well, good luck but you did this to yourself.

that's basically every class before you get to around 35-40

Really? How much is the expansion? Think I am gonna play retail. Since kronos is now officially dead

Ruthless only lasts for 20 seconds, and generally after a kill/skirmish a rogue needs to reset so to speak

Remorseless at 40% is unreliable rng

slice and dice is a good alternative if you can't burst down a target, namely against mail/plate wearers. after you doing your opening burst, pop evasion and spend your next combo points on snd for sustain dmg

though obviously the situation won't always be the same, and it will come down to your play style

Do you enjoy slurping on big fat dicks?

5/5 wands, use them, not smite. Open with spells then finish with wands, maximize 5 second rule and spirit tap.

I literally fucking hate my life.

I hate Blizzard.

I hate fucking chinks.

Whelp, time to go do normie things and be productive for the next 2 weeks. REEEE

Free part stops at level 20 doesn't it?

I'd like to.

I am literally gonna sit here and spam the login in. Been at it for 5 hours now, I have no desire to do anything else.

i'm not gonna make a food analogy here but i'll whip somethin' up

so, a meme (single) is great you can enjoy it for what it is expand upon it do whatever you want, but it's something like a car, you have to commit to a relative level of maintenance or it dies out, or it's forcing things through too much and putting stress on the engine

now, a person can handle that car, but when they (failing to maintain a single car) invest in a bunch of other cars, on credit, most of which are also bangers you got yourself a problem

soon you're paying 3 different mechanics thousands a week to diagnose your shitty, broken down, seen-5-of-them-on-the-road-on-the-way-here banger. you have nothing to drive to go see your friends and they are all unimpressed while you drown in social debt because you needed a garage full of internet garbage to supplement your brain-engine's failure to spark those socialization plugs

tl;dr: meme enough to get place to place reliably but don't get yourself a warehouse full of dead memes

WE

ARE

LIVE

Thank god