/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myieYyggP_U
reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4ibt9k/awake_is_delayed/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?
youtu.be/j1oJBIchWUo?t=32s
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16311/?
youtube.com/watch?v=YpTy5CbuLzI
youtube.com/watch?v=X1SURKeN_oA
youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs
youtube.com/watch?v=0epOBQigdvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n08b1ptdnYM
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29167/?
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just posted this on last thread might as well post it here.

So there is a horror game thread on /v/ and it's kind of got me wanting some spoopy Skyrim mods.
Anyone know of any good ones? Can be creatures or quests or anything. I already have a bunch of werewolf and vampire improvement mods but those just improve game mechanics, not make things spooky.

Darker nights
AOS
Deadly Combat
Personalized Music with whatever music spooks you.

The local fauna is now terrifying you're welcome.

>going to /v/
>ever
>thinks he can get spoonfed here like hes used to from /v/
go ask your /v/ermin friends and dont pester us

Vigilant and Aether Suite

Thanks guys.

First for elves.

You still havent fixed her.

I though she was suppose to be a mouse?

>Find or create an /esog/ thread.

Gotta change that to /tesog/ next thread.

Barely noticed the ears until I zoomed in but here's a duddle for your buddle

what a fucking dead general

I didn't make the thread.

This is where I got in terms of mods. I just scrapped it a few hours ago and started over.

youtube.com/watch?v=myieYyggP_U

the fuck is that water sounds
sounds like listening to water through a tube

You also need to do Dindolod because you have lots of texture and lod pop-ins, especially when you run around whiterun

Meant to reply to OP

I don't know what that sound is. It only showed up after I put it through handbrake.

I'm doing a playthrough of Oblivion and can't decide between wood elf or dark elf. Anyone got a suggestion on what to pick?

ded?

Wish I could help, but I don't use nom. The "alternative" people usually recommend is The Bare Necessities, I'm told it's basically a lighter version of nom.

Nice. Why would you scrap it?

>those water sounds
>all those tree pop-ins
>those combat animations
>playing with 3rd person finishers
>playing with combat music
>playing with DoF
You still have a long way to go

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4ibt9k/awake_is_delayed/

Gee what a fucking surprise

GUYS

I'm using MO. Just downloaded asis through MO. I feel like I'm supposed to do something besides install it and enable it in the plugins tab. Am I supposed to run it as an executable somehow? Can somebody help me? I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it and I can't find answers.

Re-post the anna follower and it won't be dead.

Oh right, the Mannimarco mod. When was it supposed to come out, soon?

who cares? It looks like shit no matter how many big names are on it. should have gotten trainwiz to do it

Bullshit. Go read the mod page on nexus for any mod that uses a skyproc patcher.

>Stay away from Skyrim for like 6 months
>This shit still isn't out

its ded jim
no link remains

Bullshit. You can re-upload it!

>actually wanting it to be out

>implying 6 months is a long time when it comes to large-scale mod projects

>Non-Nord is Jarl of a hold in Skyrim

Why is this allowed

Don't know if you guys have discussed it so I might be late.

You guys hear about the new screenshot technology that's coming with the new line of Nvidia cards?

Basically, you don't just take screenshots of your screen but instead take screenshots of the game engine which essentially lets you rotate the shot and add filters and shit (I guess they had VR in mind for it).

First thing to come to mind when I saw it was that would be great for Skyrim.

My question: What are the chances that a fairly old game like Skyrim will be able to support this? Or do you guys think at the least it will be available for FO4?

Pleb question but is there such a thing as a low cost enb? I have to settle for laptop performance atm while i save up for a super computer

the files are gone.

Whoa, you know what would be fucking nuts? A non-nord taking the throne of a hold in Nord country and then saying there's too many Nords. It would be really bad especially if he did that on his first day. It's a good thing that doesn't happen in this game, like it does in real life.

Why do you continue to toy with me? I just want to go on adventures with anna when i install Skyrim when my SSD comes in a few days.

It's... not? Literally all of the jarls are Nords.

There's some on the op website for various power pcs. Look for one for shit/ok computers.

You should use the basic enb without a preset at the least for the memory/bugfixes.

...How big would these fancy new screenshots be? Do they have a basic idea of that?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?

Its builds the files for you aswell.

Virus
The Fifth Gate
Into the Depths
VIGILANT

One Day user. There is so much to do...Standalone hairs (5), standalone custom armor, custom body with custom scale skeleton made in nifscope so she doesnt end up with a long neck and huge hands and a bunch of other things too.

Oh

And i have to finish her in skyrim first too. But thats almost done.

Try NLA. Always disable ambient Occlusion and DoF first.
Dont fall for this .
Any ENB that says "real" anywhere in the name is shit. And realvision is the king of garbagetown.

t. Queen Emperor of the Patrician Taste Isles

>t. Queen Emperor of the Patrician Taste Isles

Please don't be this much of a narcissist. It's not good to be like that.

ANOTHER 6 month delay?

>implying they didnt spend half a year (6 months) doing ABSOLUTELY FUCKING nothing on the project expect fuck around in their private chat giving themselves breaks until the end of last year when they announced a 6 month delay after releasing a shoddy and shitastic trailer.
fyi, thats exactly what they did

Just found the video, apparently the technology is called Ansel:

youtu.be/j1oJBIchWUo?t=32s

Dunno about the size but I guess it'll be huge since it's not just a screenshot.

Remember, primadonnas get thrown under the bus.

Straylight is pretty light-weight

VandENB nature is a poor mans NLA ENB. If NLA is too taxing, you can try that.

I did it only or (You)

This looks really great actually.

>Just found the video, apparently the technology is called Ansel:

He's so HOT right now!

ANSEL.

Do you mean VandB ENB or Vandr ENB? Because VandB can be just as taxing as NLA if you turn everything up and on. It's pretty much just NLA if you got rid of the stupidly dark interiors and nights from NLA.

Can can anyone tell me if this is a good decent alternative to Death Alternative?

And shitposters get crushed by a steamroller.

What even is this.

Forgot the link
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16311/?

youtube.com/watch?v=YpTy5CbuLzI

They havent done anything for the past 12 months on this btw.

>There is so much to do...Standalone hairs (5), standalone custom armor, custom body with custom scale skeleton made in nifscope so she doesnt end up with a long neck and huge hands and a bunch of other things too.

So whats the projected date of all this being done?

Goddamn, those are going to be YUUUGE for sandbox games if it'll actually use the engine.

I've heard good things about Cinemascope.

If /tesg/ had to choose while browsing for followers, would you be more irritated by a waifu that used YoungFemaleEager for the Nth time, or by someone with a shit mic?

Shit Mic.

That's a really tough choice. I can't fucking stand generic follower voices anymore, but the voice sounding like it's coming from a radio or something would take away from muh immersion.

post songs that your waifu or husbando might listen to when they're depressed

youtube.com/watch?v=X1SURKeN_oA

My little sister unironically likes this band somehow

youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs

"When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful
Ever hour we spent together, lives within my heart
And when I was sad, he was there to dry my tears
And when he was happy so was I, when he loved me"

youtube.com/watch?v=0epOBQigdvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=n08b1ptdnYM

It's hard to get decent voice acting, it's why they should have never moved to having voiced dialogue for a game like this.

>Cultures clash, more black folk and white trash

>Blacks get "folk"
>Whites get "trash"

/pol/ please

The support will need to be done for each game separately, which means games already released might not get it. But at least Bethesda games have tfc already.

Come on, user. Do you like being trash?

It's simple, don't act like trash and you're not trash.

I just wish modders wouldn't shoehorn in voiced dialogue themselves. Use silent voice files and have it unvoiced.

"The news media’s propaganda make race relations worse through biased perspective. While white on black crime is a problem and should be reported on, all races commit crimes against all races, and such is not sensationalized."

“Watch the propaganda six o'clock that are saying
Cultures clash, for black folk and white trash”
sounds more like
“Watchin' propaganda, six o'clock news and it’s saying
Cultures clash, poor black folk and white trash”
and makes more sense grammatically and conceptually. The new line references how the media creates divisiveness using superficial characteristics (in this case, race) in order to distract from more important divisions (like between classes – both “poor black folk” and “white trash” are connected by their relatively low economic status, but their solidarity may be undermined by the media’s focus on color)

I was referring to vandB.

Lol yeah, the awful morton's fork of both led me to ask. If I bothered looking for followers I'd choose depending on how good the voice acting + dialogue.

If you make a follower, how hard is it to make that follower have unique, unvoiced dialogue? Just curious.

Has anyone tried Kumru ENB with vivid weathers?

I'm trying it right now. It seems alright.

How do I make this look better? I got all of aMidianBorn's stuff including the ebonymail, Rustic Clothing, and Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul but it doesn't seem to be replacing the textures on these robes from Immersive armor. The texture stuff is below Immersive armors on my loadorder

I feel like the mainstory has made every single Bethesda title worse.
Except the start of Morrowind was neat.

Whoops, Sorry, forgot picture

I feel like I saw somewhere that you needed a patch to make vanilla texture replacers work with Immersive Armor, but I'm not sure. Google it and find out.

>Move Skyrim to a new hardrive
>All of the sudden it can't read BSA or ESP files anymore
>all my mods and files are just blank
>Mfw too stupid to know how to fix this

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29167/?

Best mods for a mage playthrough?

I'm just guessing but from what I've seen in tutorials for custom voices... Seems like you'd have to go through the lines one by one?
I can't believe I didn't think of silenced lines before but then again having a mute following me around/bumping into me would creep me out and not everyone plays with subtitles.

I haven't seriously looked yet but I'm sure there's some amateur voice actors around who would volunteer.

You know you can just turn up the settings and it will be just as demanding, right? It's more of a lighting choice than anything else.

Oh wow, thanks man

one day

Apocalypse magic, Lost Grimoire, and Forgotten Magic if you don't already have them.

So, why do you wear the mask?

perk overhaul of choice
spell mod of choice

depends if you have a specific build in mind or not

check out apocalypse spells, lost grimoire, forgotten magic redone, maybe colorful magic but i haven't tried it yet

Mystic Knight

So that's neat and all, but what are the features its offering?

Shit I meant to reply to the dude who was talking about Awaken. Anyway music

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

Sounds cool - I'm definitely going to give this a shot. Thanks for the link 8)