>Previously:
"it's only /w/" /a/ fans
"its only /v/" /sp/ fans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEwnZJltiW0
youtube.com/watch?v=qw4fgpD-cac
youtube.com/watch?v=KDo7-4HbE80
youtube.com/watch?v=zkGsY4gVE2w
mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/07/highlights-columbus-crew-sc-vs-montreal-impact-may-7-2016?autoplay=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for /sp/ will find away

I want to die.

First for Horse Pussy

Lets shake things up with lesser hot opinions

>Overrated Managers
>Underrated Managers

>tfw hate every single other team in my group

Makes the day's work easier

good cup

/yourteam/'s manager
/myteam/'s manager

>Manager with the best anime taste
>Manager with the worst anime taste

hi max

>/u/ obsession
Where did this spawn from?

>le lose by 2 to /cm/ and then buspark man

getting trashed twice by them

If anyone here is looking to support a candidate in the inevitable election for /sp/ manager, I'm your man. I am very serious about making /sp/ the great power it once was.
I'll refer you to some of my past speeches on /sp/'s, frankly, catastrophic performances, what /sp/'s standing on Veeky Forums is today, my ideas for reinvigorating this great board, and my life experience.

I've already talked to one of /sp/'s current managers so I have backroom knowledge on the job too. Together, we can make /sp/ great again.

Wrong.

>manager with the best 100 meter dash time
>manager with the worst 100 meter dash time

no one cares dragonfag

>Sou
>stoned Sou

/sp/ and /a/ have devolved into one giant comedy over the last two cups

All I wanted was to be a hero
Now all I want is to an hero

>post yfw Together Forever in the fetus

>I am very serious about making /sp/ the great power it once was
How good are you in pretending to be different people?

I reckon I'd be one of the fastest, I actually play a real life sport and ran at high school level

>>manager with the best 100 meter dash time
Groudon.
>>manager with the worst 100 meter dash time
Vaughan.

Why not just say how you imagine each manager looks like at this point?

When do matches go up in the archive? I need to see that Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums match right the hell now.

I'll only respond to serious questions, I have no time for media spin or lyin' Teds. Veeky Forums is a great website, I like Veeky Forums, I have many friends on Veeky Forums, it's fantastic. But there are many ugly people on Veeky Forums inside and out. It's sad, it really is. /sp/ doesn't need to cow to these people, it's a magnificent board. I've already settled on a holding midfielder for any potential formation that I will reveal when the election process fully begins. Thank you

>tfw /a/ and /u/ will never play against each other

>together forever in the fetus
>both fail and get aborted
>weebs and /sp/ finally realize that this rivalry is nothing but a race to the bottom and decide to end it

>/a//sp/ in the next tag team cup

Do you think the low quality of play in MLS is because of the shitty designated player rule, talent dilution from over expansion, or because every team runs a meme 4-2-3-1 longball formation?

>manager you think you can beat up
>manager that would kick your ass

DESIGNATED SHITTY PLAYER

>>manager you think you can beat up
All of them.
>>manager that would kick your ass
No one.

The biggest problem the MLS has is at the grass roots level. The training standards of the US hasn't improved quickly enough. Juveniles in Europe are doing drills like Rondo that American coaches aren't even bothering with. Considering how America's systems so heavily rely on individuals to show themselves at colleges and universities it's a massive issue. MLS products aren't technical or intelligent enough on the pitch and they can't rely on big names that are finished to improve their league all the time. Even that market has become saturated with arab leagues and now china. The MLS needs to completely revamps its youth programs.

Also, there are tons of excellent teams that run 4-2-3-1 now, that's not an issue. There aren't many teams running a formation that isn't 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, or 3-5-2. Leicester's 4-4-2 is a well-welcomed anomaly. It's ironic though, 4-4-2 was once the regimented cancer stifling the sport

>Leicester's 4-4-2 is a well-welcomed anomaly
>/sp/ uses the Lestah kits while using a 4-2-1-3
No wonder they lost

Well crashing isn't something that's usually expected but fuck it today was fun anyway. Looking forward to tomorrow lads.

Sorry if commentary seems lackluster for these last couple of days. Work has whooped my ass and I don't think I got enough sleep the night because I felt it necessary to fuck around in Saints Row 2, wont happen again lads.

they used 4-2-1-3 earlier in the season too tbf

If I send you a year's worth of pure Colombian cocaine, will you rig it for my team?

If I don't become /sp/ manager, I'd like to audition as a commentator. Is there an opening?

The answer is an emphatic Maybe

Will based klaxa have these couple of days archived soon?

Will the based goalhorn video dude get the TTCs done?

Stay tuned!
No.

basically just message sou and ask if he has a spot open for tomorrow

there's no schedule or approved list of commetators

You don't audition to commentate you autist

>audition
>opening

Just contact TheFour Chancup over skype. Typically I let people commentate on a first come first serve basis and usually I'll take a pair of commentator if the need arises. 3 at least maybe once a weekend since it does get crowded. The babby is usually the best time for new commentators too.

You seem like a turbo autist, commentating sounds like a disaster.

You're a dopey moron, but this is a completely correct opinion.

Excellent

yee i just sent it

lookee here you sniveling losers I've never even been on this board before so i don't know the procedures for everything. just relax.

>Manager with the best feet
>Manager with the worst feet

/sp/ cries in their sleep edition

youtube.com/watch?v=nEwnZJltiW0
youtube.com/watch?v=qw4fgpD-cac
youtube.com/watch?v=KDo7-4HbE80
youtube.com/watch?v=zkGsY4gVE2w

>wants to manage /sp/
>can't handle banter

Will /sp/ choking ever stop being funny?
Like, for some reason it's even funnier than when /a/ chokes. There's just something about it all, about watching the /sp/artans drop tons of banter only to wimp out in the end, that destroys my sides every time.

Earlier today I was contacting someone on skype, but I was having trouble getting him to see my contact request. He ended up having to add me manually, it may be the same for you. If it is, my name is anonymous.senpai.

It's a game about sports. /a/ has nothing on the line, and /sp/ does. So when /sp crashes it's funnier.

>weeb name

Not just that.
When /a/ loses they just feel sad. When /sp/ loses it's a fucking manhunt with everyone acting as if them choking wasn't expected. It's a laugh riot.

So, perfect for /sp/?

I love it when people try to be me on the thread.

mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/07/highlights-columbus-crew-sc-vs-montreal-impact-may-7-2016?autoplay=true
PES16 escaped into real life!

>implying /a/ under estimated /w/

In fear, our worst nightmare was realized after that free kick goal

Wait. So, if one drops into fetus and the other does, does that mean Together Forever is broken?

>if one goes to fetus and the other goes to fetus too does it mean together forever is broken

Do you have mental problems or something

If they both get relegated (or somehow advance) that's good enough for me

>"it's only /w/" /a/ fans
90% convinced that this is /sp/ propaganda to justify their smugposting.

Well, do realize. It always implies their tendency to promote/demote between babbys and the elites. No one says anything about fetus. If fetus is included, then shit. The probability of the curse breaking has gone up.

/a/'s general policy is to not underestimate an opponent ever again. Not since /c/ anyways.

Probably meant doesn't.

The "It's only x" /a/ fans no longer exist, it's just false flagging from other boards.

I should know I'm one of them :^)

>8

should translators really put sama and san when they translate for an English audience? It makes no sense in English. Sure it might preserve the culture but it's kind of alienating too

Friendly reminder that the downfall of weebs this cup begins with /vp/ being eviscerated by /b/, who goes back to being shit against /x/ afterwards in true troll fashion.

As few weeb teams as is humanely possible will advance from this cup, and you'll see hard evidence of it once we kick off tomorrow.

If dealing with foreign language stuff that doesn't translate to English is a pain, you could always not watch shit made in other countries

but America doesn't make good cartoons

Well go to art school and make America great again

I think, you're forgetting something.

That's pretty much what I'm saying, no one on /a/ was underestimating /w/, even that one user who said that it would be the easiest match and was wrong.

what does /v/ have to do with anything

The best managers, can turn a bad team into a good team. Who is good enough to make /sp/ good?

If only Monty Oum didn't die. Just imagine what other anime he'd make.

>141435753

>tfw need to cool down from all these HOT OPINIONS in this thread
>see my comanager eating a popsicle
>we decide to share it because we both know it's not gay as long as the tongues don't touch

Vaughan plays handegg he's probably got a good sprint.

At this point, anyone not from /sp/. Considering that planted /sp/artans in mid and small market teams will never abandon them for /sp/ because they don't want to deal with retarded fanbase, only chance is to accept blatant mercs in The Decision 3. Or to deal with council of Twonky, Beb and 0in in Autumn Fetus.

Dude youre fucking gay

maybe there was a little bit of tongue-on-tongue action but if you're not comfortable being this intimate with your comanager then /yourteam/ might as well just stay in fetus.

>it's not gay as long as the tongues don't touch
lips are okay, right? I'm not homo, but I'm not sure if me and my comanager didn't went overboard last time.

good because /mineteam/ isnt faglord

>141435753
>/p/
>beating /vp/
Come on now

Also

/c/ got their hardest match out of the way and will probably 7 point
/w/ are literally going to run the table now that they won their hardest match
Group E will be closed off on Friday (that's another two weeb teams!), guaranteed. /gif/ and /wg/ aren't good at all, the former fluked into spring and the latter's management needs a good whacking for running the same shitty 4-3-3 3 cups in a row

Tomorrow is /a/ vs /int/, both teams are on PES' shitlist and are known for endless disappointment and failure.

It's going to end 0-0, isn't it.

>the literal shitty of /sp/

I just noticed.
We say "Autumn Babby" as opposed to "Fall Babby", but "Fetus" as opposed to "Foetus".

At what point does /sp/'s failures get stale?

Americans use Autumn, too, but don't use that spelling of fetus.

>using the same spelling of "Fetus" that scousers use