/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #236

"White Rabbit" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but The hurrier we go, the behinder we get.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Ogre

Let this fucking piece of shit general die already

They should remake this dress, it's related to a tittle, worth 300AP and used to be Sarali's basic costume.

Double free DP campaign when?

You first.

Is Itsuki dead?

The fairies are dead, user.

Congrats on Chachamaru, Soth!

She was one of the cutest Negima girls

your girls a shit

pls remove regg so I can see her cute face

Reminder that the expression viewer can be used to see myroids without recs

Dead as user said. Even JP FD has double Tap. If you can I recommend playing it instead. Despite having been slightly playing it all this time for spoilers I'm not switching over to play it seriously. I put so much effort into my English fairies, plus I'm bad at Japanese and wouldn't be able to chat well with friends there so it's lonely.

I don't want my fairies to die and my effort go to waste, but I sort of want them to shut down the English app already because having the constant hope they'll start updating again is agitating. If you didn't message support please do so. The more people bugging them to explain in an announcement what's going on, the more likely they may do it instead of replying back they have nothing to announce.

It's only been a little over a week since that golden egg shit, why are you talking like it's the end of the FD world?

Isn't double points a tapjoy thing and not an app-based thing? So, even without an announcement wouldn't they have double points?

I'm sort of ok with FD being dead since that gives me more of a reason to switch to the jap version. I don't want to just abandon or remake my current fairies though.

Oh, sorry, I didn't even look at that screenshot. I guess it's something the app provider has to opt in to or something then?

I already contrasted it with the living dead Ojisama Club. There's never been no updates in their other dress up games before so it's making me nervous the most likely options at this point are it'll be also be living dead app or shut down. If FD employees had quit they would've found more by now or ahead of time, but I'm still foolishly hoping that's another possibility and they'll resume updates. I would be able to come to terms with whatever decision they make if they just told us. Wouldn't most of you be nervous too if they suddenly stopped doing stuff to MCC with no explanation?

Yeah, basically since AMB doesn't want to work on FD they felt there's no point signing it up with the campaign. Most Tapjoy partnered games don't get enough vigilance from their makers to sign up for double points.

I think excluding FD from the campaign is a subtle way of telling it's playerbase "this is the sad end of a material culture".

Imagine if myRoids were real tommorrow but were quite imperfect and expensive. As in, as much as a good car, whirring for somewhat awkward movements, and the dialogue is merely a slight bump up from existing chatbots. Their ability to do menial tasks is limitrd. You get one, but there are still maintenance costs.

Then 15 years later they get it down right, but you can't just transfer the old memories over. Would you abandon the old model?

I wouldn't have bought into the old model in the first place. That much money for a robot that's obviously a robot and can't think for itself, nah fuck it.

If this is one of those questions where I absolutely have to have bought the old one though, hell yes I would ditch them and recreate them with the new actually good model. I mean you're basically asking me whether I would upgrade my shitty ancient computer or not if I had to lose all the files on my old hard drive when doing so.

Depends on if they were able to learn as time went on or were stuck in menial chatbot mode.

If they weren't able to at least learn a bit it'd be like a 15 year old chatbot onahole, who wouldn't upgrade that shit?

I meant it as a "would you keep it around" rather than replace. Some of you might find it odd, but there are people who keep old hardware around for sentimental value, and a proto-myRoid could have that effect but greater.

Also, chatbots do some learning already.

Current chat bots can learn a bit but they are still shit and don't have good memories or feelings. If you're not hooked to a fake one then even the real ones only remember the previous line of conversation, or a few lines at most, then refresh. If you ask it "What do you think?" after explaining it something for a few exchanges it'll be like "Think of what?" or a completely unrelated remark like "I think you're a louse," if it's meant to deal with the usual masses of chatters, being people that'll try to get it to say dumb or sexual stuff anyway.

Assuming you mean if we were rich enough or if society told us robots were as important as cars then if I had a lot of room and reselling it would give virtually nothing I'd keep the old model, otherwise I'd sell it for the new model.

so like keeping an old console around to play games for nostalgia every once in a while? maybe. but she probably takes up a lot of space, and it'd be creepy to have her standing in a dusty, dark closet. though people who buy sex dolls don't seem to have an issue with it now, so why would they in the future?

me personally, I wouldn't keep her, since I'd know it's just a simple bot.

If it was complex sentient AI, I'd keep it around for fear of my life. I might ask some probing questions to try figuring out if it's not really that into me: maybe it wants to find someone new on MyRoid Singles Meet. But it's hard enough breaking up with a human - imagine breaking up with a machine. It could turn into a yandere and chainsaw my head off to keep in a jar.

>I meant it as a "would you keep it around" rather than replace.
In that case, hell yeah I would. If it still worked alright and the maintenance costs weren't too high, I'd always keep her around.

Motte is the cutest

My life for Kanna!

My buns for Chie!

Thanks for all the work recently, Naoki.

I wish all the newfags had girls as cute as twopees'.

They do, they just either don't visit their senpais enough on their own accord to get noticed or don't write statuses. Twopees's first 3 girls look nice but part of their charm was they were funny if they weren't chanting dank rap, 4th was decent but he started slowing down. 5th you could tell he had no idea what to do and was quitting, she looks like any newfag roid.

Post predictions for /mkg/'s next ded master

twopees girls are fucking garbage, quit kidding yourself.

>double ap campaign
>offers that pay more than 10 ap not paying me
Simply epic

I feel ya man, spent 20+ minutes on a 300 AP offer with no payout once.

It makes me wonder, do you guys have more luck with the in-app memejew, or the standalone memejew app?

I always use the in-game slavebucks

I do too, but it's been pranking me all the time lately. I only get paid to "watch" videos these days. Not even memeresearch is paying me anymore.

Rise and shine, /mkg/!

>all these people adding themselves to the spreadsheet without introducing themselves
Why is this shit allowed now?

Antonio did it ages ago and Renna kinda did a few threads back.

>Renna kinda did
Oh, yeah. "Kinda" is definitely right, though. What about Yusaliano? Do these fags even bother to BRS the spreadsheet? A lot of them claim to be "active", but I'm not seeing it.

Who?

I don't think they do. Maybe they're the kind that are waiting to be noticed by their senpai.

This may be fun, who hasn't been noticed by his senpai? Reply with your name, no need to say who hasn't noticed you.

Miona a cute. We need more cute tomboys.

>Cute
>Tomboy
Are you gay?

Tomboy is one of the worst types though.

I bet you're a tsunshitter too.

my senpai takes good care of me

Who's the best one?

ded bread

What are your boy's/girl's favorite colors?

Their favorite color corresponds with their eye color.

Thank you!

She was my main idea for my 3rd and 4th girl, but I needed another robot ears accessory that I didn't get until the addition of the CAN gacha and spending a lot on it.

Is not permanent. It will be a from time to time accessory.

Laaaaaame.

Same here.

Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

So? I'm not trying to be original.

green, purple, black

Thanks doc.

Red, green, blue, violet, and gold.

that'll be 500 ap for my services

But I don't have 500 AP. I guess I'll have to pay with my body instead.

MCC: Green, Red, White
AB: Blue, Orange, Brown
FD: Purple, Pink, Teal
DG: Red, Sky Blue, Violet

It's no fun if you don't tell us which girls they are.

Naoki: Pink, Yellow, Blue
Naomi: Black, Red, White

Red, green, pink, blue, purple

Akane: red, surprise surprise
Wakana: pastels, especially pink or cream
Hikaru: green, purple; no, it's not that
Rikako: blue, yellow
Mikan: blue, yellow

was haruki and chinami likes blue and brown i guess

>implying tomboy tsun isn't best tsun

Blue/white, I don't know maybe pink or red, green/purple.

Stiff lines, gotta be more cree

What myroids make cute friends together?

My girls don't have any friends. Just like me.

That's sad, but who do you think would be cute together?

You first.

I like to think all the CoolRoids are friends.

Merry with Yuki, they're both cute idiots.

Kinda? What do you want me to do? Seriously...

Are you genuinely autistic? All you did was beg for a bother partner in the thread, then someone asked you if your girls' names were Menma and Yuria, and you said yes. That's not an introduction, retard.

b/r/s everyone on the spreadsheet, make an introductory post, tell us some things about your girls

Just post a picture of yourself with a shoe on your head.

I never thought I'd read this here.

They're just being shitty tsunderes and want you to visit their girls.

Or, you know, literally anyone's girls in the spreadsheet.

It's common Veeky Forums etiquette.

MCC/DG
Kiki red/purple
Seri purple/silver
Ouch white/green

AB
Woofers blue
Alexei black/red
Charlie brown

The person we're dealing with clearly has no regard for etiquette, though.

>Charlie brown

I like to think all the Masculine roids are workout buddies. And then after working up a sweat in the gym, they all shower together

gay

nice

I never liked tomboys, but masculine is yelling "I like my girls with dicks!"

Nah, just girls with muscles