pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

1st for Karla

any ffas going on right now?

check the fextralife page for the white hair talisman

Yeah.

We did it mein führer

That is not the description of the Armor or shield in DS3.

At no point does it mention Anor Londo or Gwyn, while the Black Armor does.

Also notice how both in DS1 and DS3 their armor is a lot less ornate than the Black armor, and is missing a lot of fine details, almost as if the armor was recreated from someones memory, Gwyndolins perhaps?

FINISH THIS ONE FIRST

Paddrick why you had no hitbox

STOP FUCKING FEEDING VAATI.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Fuck off retard

>currently a host can summon 4 phantoms at once and keep summoning them if one dies
>to balance it out, instead now hosts can only summon 4 helpful phantoms in one life; red/purple summoned phantom amounts remained unchanged
Someone tell me why this idea is shit so I can feel bad about ever thinking it would be a nice way to balance invasions.

Dark Souls 1 silver knight shield fucking establishes that the silver knights at that point are real

Something you said wasn't true

Whether or not the mad fucks are still real in 3 is up for debate you mentally retarded monkey

How?

its a half completed thread that's been there for quite some time shithead. Finish the older thread first, we should not be having multiple active threads.

4 phantoms is still plenty.

Which weapon is better for when you need to get one hit on your opponent? A bow or crossbow?

Crossbow

Arbelest or Avelyn in the offhand

Dark Souls 1 Anor Londo is the real one, but the Knights you encounter are illusions. Silver Knights did stay behind, but the real ones probably left after Gwyndevere.

Which means you never get to see an actual real Silver Knight in DS1.

Now the question is if DS3 Anor Londo is the real one, which I doubt, and if the Silver Knights in DS1 were fake, the ones in DS3 have to be especially fake.

The Proximity to Lothric and the fighting style also makes them look like Lothric Knights dressed up as Ceremonial Guards.

Thanks user, I've been using a bow for the longest but I've seen some people get decimated by crossbows.

They need to remove the 3 phantom bullshit altogether. If the host is solo or has 1 phantom, they can get 1 invader. If they have 2 phantoms, 2 invaders should possible.

Also, add a time limit for resummoning. You can summon 2 phantoms without penalty, but after that you have to wait ~10 minutes before you can summon again.

They can summon 3, but only if they pop a dried finger, which means you're guaranteed to get back-up.
They can only summon 2, with finger, in covenant territory areas.
Stop complaining so much, you basic bitch.

i dont see how they could be real.. why the fuck would they stick around to guard a cathedral that currently houses a slug faggot that ate their god(s)

Bows can probably reach higher damage than crossbows in the long run, but for quick lovetaps a crossbow can be used almost instantly. Avelyn loads three bolts at once in 2 seconds, it's great.

>but the real ones probably
>probably
>probably
>which means you never get to see an actual

Fuck OFF. The ones in 1 are real as shit but the timegap in 3 means they probably aren't. Black Knights get their meme excuse.

>Walk into Lothric Castle after fighting Dancer
>Game begins lagging like a motherfucker and cannot run properly anymore
>Begins to shit itself and vomit everywhere
>Look at the red eyed knight right next to the healer
>Framerate suddenly dives so hard from 40 to 10 so fast my computer catches fire
>My computer then explodes the same way Aldia does the first time you find him in DaS2
>The explosion sends me flying out of the window
>House is currently on fire
>All of my belongings are burning and my dogs are being scorched
>Because From Software can't figure out how to port a game to the computer

My legs are broken by the way.

>hiding in anor lando because lol 3 invaders even though I had no phantoms summoned
>pop seed and go afk
>come back to 300k souls and still not found

Alright. You're welcome Dorkmoons.

Where did you hide?

>see message saying to hit a thing with a torch
>sure why not
>everything is on fire
the darkmoon is going to be mad at me for arson

The only explanation I can come up with is that the current silver knights are Lothric Knights sent to ceremonially guard Gwyndolins Palace, who was originally their god. When Sulyvahn betrayed Gwyndolin in favour of Aldritch, the Guards became his jailors, and wouldn't stop the Deacons or Aldritch.

Im making a half assed low level bleed build but i need to keep some points for pyromacies.

Im running with warden blades, how important does luck skill investment come into play for a bleed build?

You trying to find me? Not gonna work aldrich bro.

Did you ever play DS1? There were no real Silver Knights left in Anor Londo. And as DS3 has revealed, Ornstein wasn't there either.

There an insane number of spots , particularly if you have an obscuring ring and use hidden body to get past enemies. Use obscure locations and terrain to hide yourself m8.

Nah, just curious. I like helping Darkmoons as well. I just wanted to know so I could try it myself.

I saw someone who was on a ledge off the side of the platform near the bonfire before. No idea how he did it. Do you know that spot?

>probably
what's your problem autist.

After you destroy the illusion of Gwynevere and kill Gwyndolin, the Silver Knights stay in Anor Londo. They're some of the only enemies that do.

Until this autist started spouting Vaati levels of ideas I had never heard a single soul dispute the physical nature of the silver knights.

>Aldritch second phase
>arrow shower
[screams internally]

>its a half completed thread

no

When your explanation includes "probably" then you don't get to state your conclusion as a fact.

Same. He's had plenty of people provide proof otherwise, but he wont be convinced he's wrong. Just let him spout his fanfiction until he gets bored.

>fact
where did I ever present it as a fact. But I guess thinking yourself is too hard and just accepting things as they are thrown into your feeding trough is easier.

>provide proof
except there is no proof. If the 3rd entry into a series is ambiguous about details, we can expect them to be ambiguous on purpose.

Im going to respec my character so i can wear heavier armor and remain under 70% equip load. Is there a tool that I can use to measure how many points i should allocate wherever or am i gonna have to use some good old fashioned math?

>The Silver Knights stayed behind in Anor Londo to defend the illusory goddess.

They just openly admit that Gwynevere is an illusion at that point, so they're not trying to hide anything from you. It doesn't have to pretend the Silver Knights were real to keep the ruse going, so there's not any reason to dispute it as fact that they were actual Silver Knights who stayed behind.

PLEASE ASSIST.

Does anyone know why the fuck i havent been invaded/summoned in the past 4 hours? There some kind of server hiccup going on?
I had my sign down in front of yhorms boss door for 20 minutes earlier without a single summon. im SL 68.

The Silver Knights don't remain

Make sure you don't have a password on from previously trying to play with other people.

Is caestus easier to get parries with compared to target shield?

People provided proof on them being the real silver knights in ds1. We have no reason to think Anor Londo in ds3 is fake, since both gwyndolin and yorshka exist in it. Yorshka's similarity parallels pricilla, which even further links it to the real Anor Londo.

Youre grasping at straws for a theory. no matter how interesting it may be, it doesnt have any merit.

>where did I ever present it as a fact.

When you state things without any qualifiers.
Saying
>the Knights you encounter are illusions
>you never get to see an actual real Silver Knight in DS1
is presenting it as a fact, you dense motherfucker.

The window starts earlier so if you like to sight parry then its better. Baiting is easier with a buckler/target shield in my experience.

Im an idiot. I just tried that for the first time last night, completely forgot. Thanks user.

I'm sorry I infringed your safe space.

>invading
>start to actually get nostalgic for "Summoning failed"
I don't think there's really a remedy for it but FUCK I am sick of killing the same phantom twice over before managing to take down the host

Try again.

Nice deflection, fuccboi. You're wrong and you don't have any way of refuting that so you just say some snarky bullshit and pretend that's an argument.

The description of the Silver Knight Shield can not be any more explicit.

Silver Knights remained in Anor Londo.
If you cannot accept that as proof, then you are simply not being objective.

What if the tooltip is also an illusion

What if the entire game takes place in a computer?

>it's an invisible invincible chinese script kiddie episode

>you're wrong
It's a theory at best, not a new religion, you have not provided any points that even refute any points I have raised, instead resorted to name calling and deflecting any ideas by referring to item descriptions from two games ago, while there are new item descriptions that put the old ones in a new perspective.

There are a lot of implications and revelations in the new game, completely shutting your horizon down and parroting old conclusions doesn't prove anything.

You have voiced your opinion on the theory I presented, yet you have not provoded any argument that has me abandon it, there are still many things unclear and worth looking into, your zealous pursuit of a thread consense will only create a dull and hostile enviorment for any future discussion on lore.

Are there any weapons that are good with hollow infusion or are they all just the same?

The silver knight shield in ds1 does not match the one in ds3.

it's intentionally ambiguous. why? maybe there's something to it.

>you have not provided any points that even refute any points I have raised

That's because you've been shown the Silver Knight Shield and it's like you're somehow too stupid to read it.

You have not posted anything that disputes the description given by the Silver Knight Shield, because nothing in the game does. You do not have a legitimate argument against it.

Anything with inherent bleed like the Warden Twinblades. All shields too for bonus luck when maxed out

Can a claw parry just as well as a caestus?

>DaS
>The Silver Knights remained in Anor Londo

>DaS3
>The Silver Knights stayed behind

>"What if they didn't do either of those things?"

Either fucking description explicitly mentions they stayed in place. You have to go a mile around the item description to come to a conclusion where that allows you think the Silver Knights were illusions.

I guess not
I wonder how everyone else here does it?
Dont answer that though, thatd be spoonfeeding

ds 1
>Shield of the Silver Knights of Anor Londo.
A flowing canal is carved deep into its face.
The Silver Knights stayed behind in Anor Londo
to defend the illusory goddess,
and their shields are blessed with her
divine protection.

vs ds3
>Heavy shield carried by the Silver Knights who served the old royal family. A flowing canal is chiseled deeply into its face.The Silver Knights stayed behind to protect the humble manor and ruined cathedral. Though their goddess has long since left, her blessing upon her knights' shields remains.

why is the silver description ambiguous about anor londo and gwyn while the black one is detailed?

Yes, become Vega

Why would it say they stayed behind if they were illusions?

Questioning why it's ambiguous is not proof that it is false. You're grasping at straws.

now that's just your faulty interpretation.

I said the Silver Knights we meet in DS1 were illusions, and that DS3 anor londo + knights is not Gwyns original Anor Londo at all.

>decide to do a little invading
>almost always 3 phantoms with the player

I know it's been talked about to death, but the system needs to be a little more random.

>I said the Silver Knights we meet in DS1 were illusions

Which is bullshit.

The shield description explicitly states they remained in Anor Londo and they remain even after you disperse the illusion of Gwynevere and kill Gwyndolin. You keep asking for proof that they are not an illusion, so how about you prove that they are an illusion.

Go ahead. Where does anything directly state anything contradictory to either of those FACTS (and note that that is not conjuncture, not speculation, not supposition, but actual facts)?

The second I post this, my next invasion pulls the fucking internet as soon as I invade.

the silver knights did stay behind, but that doesn't mean they were in londo for an indefinite time, to imply that these knights are still those that stayed behin two full cycles of fire ago, would be most unlikely

Is it better to just rush through NG+ and get all the rings on NG++? Since the +1 rings are in NG++, too.

Where is this spot exactly? Near the moving tower?

>and they remain even after you disperse the illusion of Gwynevere and kill Gwyndolin
except they don't

i NEED a name consisting of an adjective and a proper noun, in whatever order, for my lowly sl 30 bandito

You can do a bleed build without luck, but it would be really subpar.

see Continue to try again.

Maybe a nice user will backup a save and drop them all for you

Mexican stereotype

this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the R1 buttan. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to praise teh son? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is crap! its not even an RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! is it supposed to be beef jerky dudes? i dont even know how this damn game got the most ancipated game pf 2016 prize, or a rating of 89!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!

@141438479
You dont even deserve a (you) for that post

Behold, I have become death, destroyer of worlds.

them being real in 1 doesn't make them real in 3 though.

user
What
How

Hey, I'm thinking if doing a Dex/Sorcery build in DS3. I'm probably going to go with Sorcerer for my starting, Assassin looks bretty cool but it looks like he wastes some of his points in Faith and Strength.

The Darkmoon Longbow looks fun. I'm still not sure about weapons and fashion though. Any tips or suggestions?

Can you parry running uchi R1? Because it's all katana fags ever do and I can never seem to parry them

Patience, burning hatred for invaders, and love for my fellow darkmoons.

what level/platform you on my dude?

58, PC.

Invasions and darkmoons have been coming slowly though. Gonna leave it on overnight or something.

Yeah but not phantom range hits.

How do you do a luck build until Anri's straight sword? Should I just kill Anri when I first meet her?

Youre replying to the wrong guy. I was agreeing with you. Im disagreeing with the anor londo illusion guy.