/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
youtube.com/channel/UCs56g-uBkW4VPr4SDPDpYPA
fire-emblem-general.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_General_Wikia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azura a shit

Threadly reminder that fujoshits need to die/leave /feg/.

You tell 'em Lucybro!

>Marry Flora.
>She loves Jakob still.

>Marry Oboro.
>She loves Takumi still.

I love my older sisters!

>Marry Anna.
>She loves money still.

This thread is going to be deleted for being 8 posts early.

Don't get too comfy.

She literally doesn't.
Stop spreading this.

This as well. Crushes mean nothing.

Is a DLC convo really enough to say [x] is a good mom? They're intentionally written in a positive light.

I love Sakura!

I love Camilla!

Felicia is the cutest! I would do anything for her! She is the light of my life! I couldn't go on without her! She gives everything meaning! I`ll never leave or hurt her! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! My feelings for her will never fade! I love Felicia!

Shhh you'll trigger the Floracuck

Are you thinking about my feets again, big boy?

I like Hana

Why?

Cumming on Felicia! I mean, just cumming ALL over her! Drenching Felicia's face in warm, sticky, gooey cum, and still having some left to spurt on her belly and feet! Watching Felicia close her eyes as your spunk covers them, and seeing the look of degradation and arousal on her face! And, for the grande finale, rubbing some of your cum on your fingertip and booping her in the nose with it! And then putting Felicia under a blacklight, and enjoying your work of modern art!

just stinky my tinky winky up

This thread will be deleted.
I know this to be true.

I had a dream about Charlotte sucking my cock until I was dry. What does this mean feggots?

you have good taste

looks like she's got trouble

A little late for that regard, friendo. I'm already pretty rustled. Aren't I allowed to just like what I like without getting hounded with cuck memes that have no relevancy? At least try and learn about the character you attempt to meme, seriously.

That you're a cuck.

Would it be worth it to deliver a certain someone's tripcode to the general for shitposting purposes?

Or do you think he'd just immediately get a new tripcode?

good job, now you'll get memed at harder since you decided to respond to him again

I'm going to have consensual sex with her in the missionary position instead

>Marry Scarlet.
>She makes sure to remind you you're second to Ryouma.

Anyone else just not marry Lucina? I was about to but then I recruited Cynthia and loved her so much more.

How much did it cost?

>want Scarlet to marry Ryoma
>she dies

You mean not marry Rukina~ AT LEAST ONCE in the brazillions of Awakening playthroughs everyone did?

I've never heard of such a thing desu

TharjaAnon can just use Tripcode explorer to get a new one.

Well what fucking else do you have beyond an example of the mom acting like a good mom?

Jesus Christ, is this how utterly retarded you want everything to be in order for your shitposts to work?

>Marry Beruka
>

ez sieze

wew lad, calm down Florafag

>Marry Beruka
>she murders you for cash from some third-party that needed you dead

ftfy

>marry Felicia
>

What are some moms who are still not considered good even with their respective DLC convo?

Cynthia is always the superior choice for blue haired Aether Morgans.

I'm aware, but it's like... his. Once it's cracked it opens Pandora's Box for anyone to use it and then they can just deny the new tripcode, right? I'm curious about the lasting effects.

Your waifu

He could always just get a secure trip and refuse to use the old one.

The shitposters using the old one would just get tired eventually and fuck off.

Hey Artist Anna, can I request a drawing? I want to request my Femui here as a Nohr Noble, cuddling with Elise, who is a Strategist
Could you do it? It's fine if you can't

Felicia's hot sweaty crotch! Felicia's gooey groin! Felicia's moist muff! Felicia's sticky slit!

What are some moms that aren't your waifu or secondary waifu who you think had nice DLC convos anyway?

>Marry Felicia
>most of your belongings become broken/torn/demolished within minutes
>Kana gets accidental injuries from her mother spilling tea on her, or dropping things on her
>when you're out of your house without your wife, you constantly have the feeling that your house will be burnt to ashes by the time you get home

ftfy

delete this

>Marry Felicia
>she's a sweet, loving, devoted, loyal wife
>who just happens to be a very large fuck-up with a tendency to break everything

That you picked the wrong generation.

he can't have it say tharja if it's a secure one so people can just pick random ones and impersonate him that way

also nobody who drives out tharjacuck counts as a shitposter

husband

Is there a place where I can read them all to give you my answer?

>tharjaanons trip is used to contribute positively to /feg/
>actual tharjaanon sees this and realizes the error of his ways
>gets new, secure trip, and stops shitposting

what is the difference between a normal trip and a secure trip?

Sex with Felicia!

>also nobody who drives out tharjacuck counts as a shitposter
I can't reinforce this enough.
If someone here could potentially have that ability, please.
Just do what's best for this general.

I certainly can, but I've so much to do already. Get back to me later, okay?

>typical Felicia discussion

And they wonder why their waifu is less popular than Flora, baka

Well, still... it's something that we can take from him.

Who will join me in my quest to crack Tharjafag's tripcode? We can find it faster if we work together.

serenes has a masterlist.

Would probably be more fun during sex too. Lucina ended up doing nothing for me after Cynthia appeared.

This is a lot of trouble to go through just to fuck with someone you don't like. The amount of time you would waste trying to crack his trip would be more of an inconvenience to you than him.

Would you rub her smelly feet if they were sore?

I'll probably check that out later. I'll get back to you.

Veeky Forums.org/faq

People only read their waifu's and they won't admit it even if they're not good.

It takes zero effort to let TripcodeExplorer run in the background for a few days.

So the general consensus on Conquest! Odin is that unless he's going the (Samurai)Swordmaster/Dread Fighter route, he's just a benchwarmer, correct?

I'm thinking about cumming all over those lewd feets!

to be honest all you do it type it in and let tripcode explorer run

TO BE ADDED TO THE OP
>official /feg/ youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCs56g-uBkW4VPr4SDPDpYPA
>official /feg/ wiki
fire-emblem-general.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_General_Wikia

I liked her hero craziness. Man, I remember the pre-release of Awakening and I was worried that Morgan only got the main class of her other parent as a second class, so I'd have to marry Flavia or Severa for Hero on her.

He's pretty much a benchwarmer no matter what. You may get RNG blessed and he'll turn out pretty well no matter what you classed him into, but his coinflip growths can be a liability

He's generally a benchwarmer anyways, but yes if you actually want to use him Swordmaster is better.

there's still a chance he's going to be useless if you go samurai

Sure thing

>a few days

Haha, no.

Even if you had it running at max priority with no other programs open it would take weeks to find his code.

Even longer if you have it running in the background.

I know how it works, I tried to do it once when a tripfag wouldn't send me his semen in a jar.

I remember back shortly after Awakening came out, I made a Normal/Casual file where I married Chrom!Cynthia.

The most fun I've had with a fucking around file to this day. Had nearly 80 hours on it of just doing skirmishes until she hit level 20, then reclassing her and repeating.

I had way too much free time in college

except that's wrong
you can make him infinitely more useful by actually making use of his personal
>get him crit skills
>get him hit skills
>give him mjolnr or his grimoire
>name them of course
>profit???

Hana is cute!

stinky winky

If many of us worked together, it would only take a few days.

I'm going to choose to ignore the second part of that.

gross!

>I tried to do it once when a tripfag wouldn't send me his semen in a jar.

>hana is the same age as sakura

Odin has exactly zero crit-increasing skills in his main set, and anyone who can give them to him is better off marrying pretty much anyone else.

Hana is a girl, she does not have a stinky winky

;)

Isn't there a script that breaks tripcodes?

I'm having way too much fun with FEITS.

gee, i guess castles aren't a thing
yeah, maybe its cheating, but who cares?
you get to hear his ridiculously amazing crits all the time

Felicia makes her kids into clumsy retards like her.

user do you know something the rest of us don't

Unless you're using magic "sci fi" technology to meld your computers together I don't see how, you're all going to be searching the same list in the same order at the same time.

Sorry, not semen I meant some of his hair.

>Sorry, not semen I meant some of his hair.
How do you confuse these two things?