/aog/ - Attorney Online General

>What is this?
Ace Attorney Online! Allowing anons to unite to talk, shitpost, perform AA-like trials and have fun overall.
Our server is Attorney Online Vidya, come join us!

>How to download this?
The following document has all download links and information:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit

>FAQ & Tricks
docs.google.com/document/d/18cYwIzZDNQafru7k4Kif5uUTc2f0_j7lWpxFDMfVuAY/edit

>Gameplay footage WHERE?
Streams are almost always running. Ask in the thread!

>My client keeps crashing, what do I do?
Check the FAQ & Tricks document for help.

>[music/character] when?
docs.google.com/document/d/1mOUWhMcUVk8l0kJj1fEbmzsDa6-wQ6NdHV8NsQoJD1c/edit

>Strawpoll document
docs.google.com/document/d/1YDlzipx6h8Dkuh8GtK2LqPfpSPA3QJqD8UAMFcjpcyU

>How do I play [x] role?
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>WIKI
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/

>TEMPLATE LIBRARY
docs.google.com/document/d/14gc38VJu0igrVgVW92QWj3DJnrwZrntmpjLxah7Udck/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>HOW TO GET STARTED
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fuck Rydia and Olga

Case starting at area 2!

>trying to throw other OCs under the bus so yours doesn't get cut

Fuck off.

>Bullying Turtowar and 777

save me aog

Please stop

Let's avoid shitting up this thread too

She here to stay and it pleases me greatly that others are mad

Kys it's just a fucking image
lmao kys
This guy gets it
*brofists*

Samefag. Should be obvious to anyone with 4chanx.

This. I propose we just ignore them. They will get tired and go to sleep soon anyway. Like, really, resist the bait for once. At least while the thread is still starting.

>pissing off autists so easily
It's a special kind of feeling.

Wasn't mentioned on there, but how can you point a specific person out for charfagging when most of the people who go to recroom do it as well?

A fantastic feeling indeed

Welp, you guys went full shitty wiggy drama again

I'm out of aog threads, see you all in one week

Also area 2 needs witnesses

>777 is a fucking faggot for thinking that Rydia is anything but a steaming pile of Original Content shit.
All they do is sadpost as Ema/Gina/Rydia, talk about cats and be a shit steno. Good Riddance.

This

It's a shame that we have to leave the thread temporarily every month because of some shitposters that shit it up.

So far only two shitposts in this thread have had new IPs so it's literally TWO people shitposting en masse.

It's not like I try to be kawaii cute shit etc, like 777 the biggest sadposter on /aog/.

KYS.

Shut up
We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We will destroy all namefags and all oc players

>Pretends to be me but then uses KYS and avatarfag
Nice try, made me respond 6/10

No that was me

Turtowar just PM'd me, that was the real Turts.

But you can't be me, I'm me

>trying to imitate Turtowar
Really user?

I'm the real Turtowar
This wasn't me

Turtowar here

This isn't me:

All me

FUCK THAT NIGGER SNAIKKU.

WHAT A CUNT AND ACTUAL FUCKING NIGGER AND PROBABLY A JEW TOO.

And fuck Simon

Daily reminder that all namefags should be told to go as a different username if they don't want attention

>guy keeps namedropping the thread trying to stir shit
>no one who actually plays the game goes to the thread anyways

Feels good

You know what fuck Tassu, I hate how he's always helping the community with updating shitty sprites and making them look good.
Also he's a generally good person, seriously, stop.

Topic switch?

What cases have been GOOD recently? There was a pretty comfy one a few nights ago, I believe it had a Holmes 2nd witness?

So, when playing on defense, is it acceptable to press every statement in a CE?

Greg's tutoring session on the nature of a closed circuit was pretty nice.

Depends.
We could be talking 4 lines or turkey testimony.

It usually is, mostly to make a witness's work they put into their testimony not be useless, along with statements that are seemingly irrelevant, to give useful information.

if a witness is good the contradiction should be there without having to press for a very specific statement

but really what pisses me off more about defenses is when they repeat testimony as questions

>I went to this place and did this thing
"SO DID YOU GO TO THIS PLACE?
>then I saw the defendant doing this
"SO DID YOU SEE THE DEFENDANT DOING THIS?
>"I suck cocks"
"DO YOU SUCK COCKS?

Any cases about to start up?

Area 2 has sposts in the prosecution.

Setting up a stream in Area 2 before going to bed. Let's hope it doesn't fuck up

twitch tv/lawfuldickish

Alright, so I've added Jay Elbird's detached animation that was posted here ages ago to the character, tested it, and made a button for it. Do I just put it into a zip file and add it to the suggestion doc?

Yes, just the new sprites, ini, and the buttons in an emotion folder, all inside a folder with the same name as the current Jay folder, so it can overwrite/add the new files correctly.

Ah, alright. Good to know for future reference.

I am new here and I watched a trial last night. How does one join a case? All of the courtrooms seem to be in a trial. I'm guessing I have to wait?

Ask for a document of the room you are in in OOC.
You can sign up there if there is a spot open.

Yeah, wait until a case is finished and a doc is posted. Or just ask if they're in a case, or building. Then go in as the character you want to play as, and check if the role you want to play is open on the doc.

Been thinking of making a /v/eekend thread tomorrow around 12 EST
I know last weekend was a disaster due to /v/eekend, but having it just the one day and on a sunday no less, should hopefully keep the shitposting low.
Thoughts?

NO MORE /v/EEKENDS FOR LIKE A MONTH

Too bad, gonna do it anyways.

this desu
Also >area 3 right now
The Nitekrew Curse strikes again.

Lets prepare our assholes for another dark age...

All the witnesses were cucked by each other.

Do the /v/eekend. Maybe put something in the following post about not being screenshot-bait though.

2s case is going well, in recess on 2nd wit

How deep is area 3 right now?

Put to mind the image of the ocean's deepest caves, and the secrets that they may hold within them.
That isn't even a third of how deep we're in it.

I'm in area 3 now. I'm taking the plunge with all of you now.
Hello darkness my old friend.

I never realized how similar they look jesus

Area 3 case over.
It was like staring into the abyss
and it stared back.

>Patricia born in 1987
>Olga born in 2005
18 year difference. The possibly it there.

Gumshoe saved the day. What a guy.

Starting a new case immediately.

Come on down to Area 3 we got a case pre-built and just need detective, witness, steno

Area 3 is doing a redo case, the salt must flow, now you too can indict the Detective!

We need a detective, 2nd wit and steno!

hey guys go to area 3 for spots like support pro, detective, 2nd witness, stenograpehre, and maybe even lead pro if he wants to go detective.

Area 3 almost built up.
Short a detective, steno, & a witness. Hop in.

Yeah have a fun time with us, in area 3 we need people! :)

>leave text in IC input
>go check something in the browser
>hit enter at some point
>the client still thinks it's the active window, submits text to IC
Is this normal?

global enter
blame russian horseprogrammers

Oh yeah, did anyone come up with a workable defense strategy for the factory/assassin case yesterday?

Whole defense bench died and only ryu that came near end remained. Then second witness (me) gave a testimony with some glaring contradictions and lead pro wanted to throw it out. Ryu objected but commited sudoku in the end because he fucked himself over in head.

Something is going to conflict in the next update and I'm going to end up being salty for another week again. It's going to happen. I just know it!

If it was me on the defense bench I would probably have gone balls out and ended it in a blaze of theory by indicting both witnesses of a two-man setup.

There was some stuff about Furio I think that they didn't pick up on because they focused too much on the 'on top of / under the bullets' thing. They also didn't address the bite marks which only appeared to be on the arm of the victim, so I might imagine the dog dragged the body by the arm after the real killer struck. The paper with the 'assassination order' was perhaps a fake and deliberately kept intact to incriminate the defendant, which makes me think that the guy wasn't there as an assassin after all, maybe a bodyguard for Redd since he had dealings in the black market (THEORIES). The receipt for the cleaning chems belonged to Blaise almost certainly, he must have had them in his car or in the briefcase and used them to clean off the knife after mutilating the victim's body post-mortem (another thing that the defense didn't address) and leaving the bell in the victim's hand.

Can't explain how two chumps overpowered a seasoned assassin though. I figure Blaise probably actually did manage to hit him over the head at some point because that's when/where then newspaper article fell out, and as for Furio, fuck knows maybe he was a trained agent of some kind (IT ALL FALLS APART).

Fran would have had a field day but it would have been fun.

I like this one, too bad Frannie was pretty good

>decide I don't feel like casing, just gonna chill out
>end up playing Civ all night instead

Help.

Interested in casing?

Area 3 is ready and needs a 2nd Witness.

Anybody want to case?

Area 3 is pre-built and needs a second witness and detective.

pre-built as in already built. still improv.

Area 3 could use people-

Wait a sec this has already been said.

Area needs a detective and 2nd witness.

Main newman ripper here. Turns out I'm gonna be working an hour or two past what I planned to this morning due to some asshole calling out at the last second.

Someone told me Lupa planned to update this morning, but I'll probably miss it because I'll be at work.

She has like 2 emotes that I still need to rip, so Robin will likely have to be in the next update.

Area 2's Nameless Case Unless someone would like to give me a name to call it from last night is now available to watch
twitch tv/lawfuldickish/v/65274439

Also, the stream has moved to Area 3. Case to begin shortly

Update when?

Come on we gotta have a case in the Japanese courtroom

Daily reminder to check the strawpolls doc.

i don't want to remember that case

I was Lang in that case.

Oy vey. Apollos are all retarded.

Apollo's just a shitty OC anyway. Remove when?

>Civ
>not a Paracocks GS game

need witnesses in area 3 for NEW CASE