/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

THE JEW WON, SPIDEY IS PREMO edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
"Civil War has come to Avengers Academy for a limited time! Captain America and Iron Man's opposing views on how to keep the Academy safe divide the Super Heroes, but Hydra threatens them all. Can Captain America and Iron Man put aside their differences to defend the Academy?"
FIVE STRAIGHT WEEKS OF EVENT BITCHES

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2LR3J5YDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll ask again here, are we 100% sure that Spidey is the premium?

lol oh fuck I made a new thread for nothing

How's that progress coming along? I don't think I can get him tomorrow, probably just early monday.

Also fuck this drop "fix", having to do 4h for x2/x2 rewards one at a time sucks.

I linked my thread to this one so at least there's that

He's in the CW files, so yes

wait what

>45 minutes until Black Panther

They better do what they did last time and make these daggers easier to get. Or make the metal plates easier to get. I've got a million fucking battle plans and no reason to use them

The game has separate files for just about everything, dialogue, shop prices, actions, list of animations, etc. Let's call the files A, B, C, etc. Each event in turn, has it's own A, B, C, etc files which contains the dialogue, prices, whatever, of that specific event. So we've got GammaA, GammaB, GammaC, and so on.

The Spidey data was found in the CW files specifically, not the base game files which has the normal story data, but the event files CWA, CWB, whatever.

At the very least he is premium for the time being, however it seems like he'll probably be released for free later on.

My guess is either with a spiderman event or in a similar fashion Hulk and will be added to the normal story.

That's Bucky actually it's even in the FAQ for the event

got black panther at last

>spider verse event
>teenage Morlun and family
>new Spider each week
>Spider-Woman would be especially useful if you have her

Why not both?

TinyCo still haven't officially announced spiderman yet, so at this point it's just pure guessing as to what their gonna do with him.

Besides, I find it highly unlikely he'll be limited to the CW event. We already know there are some plans for other relating characters such as Carnage so I think it wouldn't be out the question to assume there's a spider event in the pipeline.

Hey user that posted the wasp skin, how do I get those skins? I can't open the .c3b/ccz files in my computer(windows not mac).

Yup here is the info on the event file for him.

"premiumOwnedView_6": "characterUnlocked(\"spiderman\") == true"

It could be changed obviously, but right now he is in the files as premium

>Spider-Man premium arrives
>It's Miles Morales

He is called Peter Parker int he files.

Has anyone been permabanned from the Family Guy game for using hacks? I'm considering paying for the vip hack for this, but not if I'm going to lose all my progress.

I was gonna test the hacked one posted in the last thread and see if I can get it to sync with a Play account. I'll report back whenever I get a result from it

I remember the tinyco employee said that they know about hackers and can detect it, but there's no cheating policy yet, until leaderboards are in.

Who's the other premium character?

Red Skull? He is the only Hydra character not on the recruit board, and there is only one cage left for Spidey, I think some people said Sif was in the data so maybe she shows up another way.

Sif, it's Sif next week I believe and Spidey the week after.

A dev said in an interview Sif is going to be recruitable. You know what I expect? Red Skull/Sif premium and Spidey only shows up as a background NPC to build into a later Spidey expansion. The Spider-verse is too fat for them to ignore a possible event.

He's a playable character. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand

Sif was confirmed in an interview with Marvel.com to be a premium character in this event.

Yeah, just like how Ronan was a playable character. TinyCo has done shit like this before, you can't ever say they're doing something for sure because we are dealing with retards at keyboards.

What do you think they'll do with the ep 2 robots? More materials to make? Longer to build? Both?

Ronan had skins and upgrades files in the characters files, but he never was in the games files as recruitable.

Spidey is in the damn menu and has quests and actions, why the fuck does he have to be in a Spider Verse event? Spider verse is for multiverse/other spiders to appear.

You are the only one sounding like a retard here.

Be "smart" and datamine the files yourself.

All we had of Ronan was a models, and battle stats. We jumped the gun and assumed that meant he was a playable character. He had no actions at all.

Spidey has missions, dialogues, fucking quests. You're a fucking idiot frankly

Based on how I had a slow start with the arc reactors for the first two days, I probably won't have the daggers for him until late Monday, early Tuesday, I think.

He is also trapped in a prison now and will probably be recruitable later since like I'm saying here, he has said files already ingame, they could have just let him run like the chitauri.

goddamn is it laughable how bottlenecked everything is by platings/daggers when you're looking at needing like 170 to buy all the shit and BP and WM's level 2s

They'll start dropping in bundles during week 2. They've just made it so slow now so people don't bitch about not having anything to do for the week. They're just idiots and did it in a terrible way

It'll probably be like the last event where we're swimming in daggers by week 3. It's just fucking annoying right now.

Right after you said that, a x3 x3 reward got added to one of my board missions in progress.

No. He information in the data file as if he were a playable character.

Jesus Christ you guys are dead-set on this, all I'm saying is TinyCo's put in shit and not even used it before. Are you just raring to use crystals to get Peter?

No you are asking shit and then trying to go against what people are saying.

No one wants to spend crystals in any character, why are we back making dumb questions?

Also no one said it couldn't be changed to non-premium you know that wasn't what we were arguing about, we are talking about weather he will be playable here or not, they added quests related to the event for him, he is in the event menu, etc.

You just sound delusional at this point. Maybe he's just there and they won't turn him on for some reason like with Crimson Dynamo and some other characters but I don't know why you're freaking out about it.

>141445341
Apparently he doesn't want this to be true because he is premium...

Are you fucking stupid? I never said he wasn't going to be playable. I said I expected him to be in the background for now and then released post-CW.

That's what I said in my first post.

Other way around. Spidey is next week, Sif is the week after. She still has placeholder data for everything, Spidey's got actual shit now

Here we go being dumb again, we are talking about Civil War, so any question about him being playable later has nothing to do with this.

Seriously dude, I don't mean to be rude saying you are constantly saying dumb stuff, but c'mon.

I though next week was Cap related sine Spidey is going with Tony side I was expecting it to be Sif first, cool then.

What the fuck are you even trying to say here? Regardless, I think it's clear I'm not saying Peter's never going to be used like the other user thought I was saying. So lets both just shut up and let the thread get back on track to being ded

You're seriously fucking dumb if you don't think they got stuff down the pipe for Spidey, especially with that voice actor on twitter confirming he'll voice Venom.

I thought Coulson was getting in?

I think it's pretty clear that, barring some stupid rights issue we're going to have spiderman.

I think there's still some question on whether it's going to be in Civil War, or whether he's a premium unlock.

>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntro_TEXT0":{"en_US":"You're Tony's new assistant!"}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntro_TEXT1":{"en_US":"And you're Janet van Dyne. The Wasp. Sorry, I'm still not really sure what I'm supposed to call you guys. Every girl in my school wants to be like you..."}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntroa_TEXT0":{"en_US":"Really?!"}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntroa_TEXT1":{"en_US":"Sure, I mean, you're an awesome designer, you're super confident and tough, you have like a gajillion followers, you're...pretty."}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntrob_TEXT0":{"en_US":"You're such a cute little goofball!"}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntrob_TEXT1":{"en_US":"Sorry..."}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntroc_TEXT0":{"en_US":"I'm a cute little goofball too!"}

They gonna fug

It's weird how the movie rights interact with Marvel games, Marvel Heroes has both Scarlet and Quicksilver. But apparently Quicksilver was only a teamup character because of Fox? Everyone seems to come up with a different reason in the chat.

I got them from the hacked APK. But looking into it, you should be able to extract the DDS from the CCZ files using something called visECAD

#TeamSpidey

Here you go again with your dumb comments, when did I say Spidey has nothing down the pipe, once again I'm talking about him having stuff in Civil War.

Yes let's leave it at that.

He is in the game files, but I'm not sure he will be playable, unlike Sif and Spiderman he doesn't have actions, dialogues or skins yet so I can't confirm it, but right now all he has is an Intro Card file.

The intro card files seem to be the animation for when a characters appears at the Academy, that screen with X character posing and its name appearing, but Nick Fury, Leader, Red Skull, etc also have it(since they had those introductions) and aren't playable.

Marvel has the video game rights, they can use Quicksilver and SW if they want to.

Thanks .

Yeah, it's just I remember some people discussing a few threads ago whether this event will have SW and if rights will get involved. Dunno why though, she was in the film and everything.

TinyCo responded to someone who asked and made it sound like the film rights are preventing them from using her. The technicalities of that would be that it's just Marvel being a bitch rather than a true legal matter but it is what it is.

Even if Marvel has the rights, they can and do push devs to not use the characters that they don't own the movie rights to.

Or at the very least, not do big events with them.

It's why we're unlikely to see a big Dr Doom event.

>no Doom
>no Rightclops

why even live

I would shave my dick with a hedgetrimmer to get an Xavier's school for gifted mutans vs Avengers Academy homecoming annual event.

Let me make some calls, see if I can hold you to that.

I don't think you want to hold me or be anywhere near me at all with the nudity, and flying pubes and yelling and possibly crying if I fuck it up too much.

Week 2 when? I'm ready for agent Waifu and Sif/Spidey

>"spiderManPrice":{"currencyAmount":[995],"currencyName":["premium"],"priceId":"spiderManPrice"}
Well there goes any chance I had of buying him with my free shards

So I've got 6 vibranium daggers now. Do I buy the black panther statue when I hit 10, or keep saving them for T'Challa?

Read the thread, dickhead.

Didn't Yondu have a much higher price in the datamine and then a lower one when he was actually released?

No, I remember his always being close to 500 shards

What is the Bucky price?

Doesn't say. He's mostly got placeholder tags for everything right now

Thanks. Fucking TinyCo.

I'd get him early if he's cheap but no more than 200.

>no more than 200
Never going to happen.

I thought bucky is early unlock.

If he's more than that no point in buying since he'll be free later on.

Is that confirmed or just wishful thinking?

>They gonna fug
It never ends well for a spider.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2LR3J5YDg

He's the Groot of the event. We're getting him for free at the end if you buy the entire pawnshop and then some, but if you want him before you have the option of paying

He is

TinyCo put it on their FAQs page but they've been known to change shit after it's been posted on there too. No reason to doubt it for now.

>995
No Spidey for me, then.

For 500 or 600 I'd get him, but 1000 is too much for one character.

Nope. Hell, the cant do it. Fuck tinyjew.

Yes they can. You have the choice not to buy it, or go to the Reddit or in-game mail option, and voice your complaints there.

What about Sif? How much she is?

I think I remember that too. The lowed the price about 200 shards. I mean, compared to data mining and release

Nothing on Sif yet. If she IS next weeks premium, I'm assuming they'll start including more of her shit in the coming days. But for now it's just placeholder data.

In comparison, Pete's got shop price, upgrades prices (although ranks 3-5 are temporary for now), actions, dialogue, level titles, descriptions, the works. Sharon's got everything too, which is what's leaning towards Pete being next week, Sif the week after

Is there anything in the files about vibranium multiplier?

I think it was set at 5 for all levels. I can't remember which file it was in though

The trick is, they never said WHEN he'd be release. He could be level 300 for all we know.

you mean like for levels?
I don't remember, but I didn't specifically look for it.

It's pretty meaningless because we have no idea how much future shit costs.

That's a fucking steep price. And the IAP characters have been kind of underwhelming in general utility. I'd pass.

Is there any way to hack and receive free currency in this game?

There's a hack with free everything on it, but the guy that made it wants people to pay him realbux for it

What a cunt.

The one posted in the last thread had free shopping, but you still needed to farm items to unlock characters

week 2 when?

Second week of the event.

Next day (c)

im already bored of this event

2 more daggers until BP. Holy shit this event is going to be tighttttttt

>tight
Dude we're like 3 days into the event. We're halfway through the first week, it's great timing to have BP by now