Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

MOTHERS DAY MEET UP: 05/08 9PM SERVER TIME ENTRANCE TO KATEEN

ALSO ANSWER THIS: strawpoll.me/10158194

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out in South Korea with International Early Access beginning March 29th. F2P starts on May 10th.

>Can I play the game now?
International servers open for Early Access on March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users on May 10th. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Early Access begins March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) with purchase of Founder Pack, May 10th for F2P users

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxFcCmxKEN0
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11266699.1123354551.253545.5a71819daaba.1a315a7485
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/nf52gr86gk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Mother's Day meetup!

cheers, I'll be less neurotic about staying in the level range of the maps I'm on then

>actually meet up shit on the op
holy shit you guys are fucking autistic

well as long as you don't start ERPing in the thread is okay I guess

lol dead meet up

btw is this the lolipan guild ?

youtube.com/watch?v=YxFcCmxKEN0

>we're the autistic ones

Come here user you want some of mommys milk?

You're such a good boy

>using Eirin for shitposting
Kill yourself.

TASUKETE

>tfw you're playing a ded game in a ded guild on a ded night

The only people left in Klaipeda are ERPers. Anyone playing in Klaipeda deserves to be completely ignored.

maybe you need a new guild user or friends

why

kTOS' Futureproof

>level 100+ already
fucking slut betrayer I'm gonna impregnate you

anyone got a class build for a 2h sworder?

>reddit bogeyman
>discord bogeyman
>ERP bogeyman

You autists are never going to get bored of this are you.

what happened to all the members of cute?

i'm around 500 hours and i've kept the ingame sound and music mute for probably 90% of the time i've played. don't you autists want to listen to your own music instead of 2-4 tracks repeated forever?

>ERPer
>calls others autists
???

>some boy is probably going to say "Happy Mother's Day" to me at the meetup

What guild is Null in? He's my favorite /tosg/ attention whore. I want to find a way to add him to friends and stalk him without him knowing.

They become uncute and forced to leave the guild.

>2-4 tracks repeated forever
What the fuck? The only theme that never changes is dirty mind and the town themes
Or maybe you are just a level 100 retard

>AM 3:14

Screenshotted BITCH

>friends

Sure but first you need to catch up :^)

Turns out everyone is a normie and is out on saturday night or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Null senpai is an honorary member of Futureproof

patsch better get your ass to the tosg meetup tomorrow so I can like you back. You slut.

but he isnt

i wish he was though.

so is there a reliable and consistent way to get treasure chest keys in this game? because I only get them from quests that I can do once and never again.

if there isn't, maybe Corsair's Unlock Chest ability is worth it for a lone wolf who just wants to farm/make money?

thoughts?

Silly user~

we have 15 members online for FP at 3am though

DONT GET UNLOCK CHEST

>some boy is probably going to make you into a mother

>get frozen
>status effect won't go away
>it's been stuck at 0 seconds for over 3 minutes now
>party has to fight the boss on their own now

This has never happened before. Is there a way to fix this so I can help with the boss?

dispense with the memes

I don't ERP though fampai

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11266699.1123354551.253545.5a71819daaba.1a315a7485

Just relog...

relog

Who the fuck was in charge balancing enemy damage in this game?

How useful is Stone Skin? I'm going C3 Priest just for that, else I'll C2 Cleric C2 Priest C2 Krivis PD

need other necromancer to help afk farm at bees. there's two of us working together and pull in about 100k per hour.

if you're not a necromancer but want to afk z farm you're welcome too

anybody interested in joining us?

user trust me, it's really bad. There is only one level 5 chest and it holds an only okay hat. on top of that it doesn't work for chests below it's level which is fucking retarded.

>that dude that gets smooshed at the end of steele road

always makin me laugh

why stick to level 5 though? I plan on C3 Corsair with full Unlock Chest

To my knowledge there arent any level 6 chests or above. So right now there is no reason for it. Also keep in mind, through my experience, you can only open each chest once as they wont spawn again afterwards. Incredibly disappointing.

Now if ToS added randomly spawning chests in some field dungeons then we may be on the right track here.

>futureproof gets shit on constantly by angry autists, every other post on here is accused of being Lolopanther
>meet some FPs
>they're actually the chillest and most active /tosg/ guild

thanks again misinfo agents

t. FP shill

>chillest and most active /tosg/ guild
>wars 2 dead guilds and gets destroyed

>meanwhile at SEA

Great against physical damagers.
Lifesaver in missions.

That's how it goes. Never trust cliqueshitters.

post your character

this sounds broken. why even have a skill like that in the game if you can only get each lvl chest once and never again?

I'll have to verify this (because /tosg/ is misinfo central), but if it's true, then that makes the skill truly worthless

>IMC in charge of knowing what the fucj they're doing
Daino is level 15 maximum for fucks sake.
What kind of party ever need that much.

user pls dont.

>not futureproofing for r10
?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/nf52gr86gk/
Thoughts on my pure tank build?

should have known better to ignore the jealous losers who didn't get in user.

Still better than Cassidy.

They probably designed the skill before deciding what to do with chests.

Stun for days.
If he can get in range that is.

why do i have 90 likes?

did you guys meme me or something?

I was the generic and uncute level 65 shitter in another guild at Kateen if this is one of you.

Who are you?
Must've been likeraped while you're asleep.

ahh okay, so it's actually really good and people are trying to dissuade everyone else from finding the gravy train.

gotcha, ranking it up to max now.

He's trying to confirm whether or not you're just a lying FP guildie or not. Post your fucking character.

Is that a fucking Nulis?

>see multiple people saying "lfp boss rush"
>I'm on dun50
Why? Does it even drop anything good?

you have been warned user.

to my knowledge there is literally only 1 level 5 chest. Also to my knowledge there arent any chests of a higher level. The skill could become really cool in the future but
>ToS
>a future

serious question

are you having fun with ToS ?

They just want to use their daily dungeons?
Talt is always nice. You can get gold bars sometimes too.

Sometimes, but most of the time I'm so bored I want nothing more than to close the game out and shitpost on Veeky Forums.

I wouldnt call this fun but I can't stop playing

i've been enjoying it so far.

hunting people is incredibly thrilling.

Its kinda meh. I'd enjoy it a lot more if there was 0 lag.

I stand by my belief that ToS was originally intended to be a single player game

Barb C3 > Doppel C1 and having a blast, can't wait for Doppel C2.

I'm having fun playing different builds.
There's so much stuff to try.

>hit bokor 2
>got maxed 5 point samediveve
>now going fast around maps, mass hexing and giggling as all monsters around me die without even being able to get close to me

Yea, im having fun

I had fun for the first 200 levels. Now all my friends fell behind, and do not have a strong will to do more than the daily missions/dungeons.

Doesn't help that I'm playing the shittiest class in the game either.

Not really, i just wanted a little MMO with fun content and responsible devs. This has neither

i know that feel~

that's because MMOs aren't supposed to be fun, they're supposed to be Skinner boxes. and this one does that just as well as every other one.

the reason you don't want to quit despite not having fun is because "small bits of progress" is the drug that keeps you hooked to the hamster wheel.

it's a skinner box. there is no fun here. enjoy your reward schedule.

Sadhu?

Which map do you get Rokas Robe/Plate/Leather?

c is for _____

CON

>and this one does that just as well as every other one.
Not really.

There's not much reward or any reason to continue playing this game after a certain level. Anyone who's addicted just has shit taste in skinner boxes. They probably enjoy shows like The Big Bang Theory, too.

Howto alchemist? Please post some build suggestions, thank you.

Also what are you alchemist bros focusing on? Gems, awekening, magnus opus?

>constantly poor and never getting good drops while having all the issues with the game. still enjoying it but coming to my wit's end
>suddenly 3-4mil worth of item drops from cubes and discover a cozy way to make money
it's been fun but there's a lot of issues compounded on issues. the game isn't quite there yet, but i'm somewhat hopeful

Open world PK is fun.

IM HELPING!

*continues tanking*

Sometimes ToS feels like dark souls

This game needs some serious content, or at least they need to stop limiting their current content.

>remove dungeon cap or raise it to at least 6 a day without a token
>add some battlegrounds pvp. fuck hardcore pvp, people just need to have a little fun, and despite what edgy anti-WoW retards might say, battlegrounds were an excellent idea.
>remove the 1 item limit on the market without token bullshit. what the fuck, are you trying to lose players? feels like you're doing the same shit that ffxiv 4.0 tried.

anyone know where i can find price checks for hats

i rolled 41 physical on a hat costume 1 and a 34 physical on a hat costume 3

They also need to fix the market before that. I'm sitting with a lot of catacomb recipes in my inventory I can't sell because the maximum you can list them for is 900k.

Also, might be just me, but the dungeons are pretty bland. Doubt they would consider revamping them anytime soon, but I'd like them to be more diverse. I get enough of mindless killing outside them, I want a sort of puzzle or mini-events inside them.
Also to boost the exp rate when partying with people in your friend list/guild.

I'm having fun mostly just PvPing and talking with people in Fedimian, I don't take it too seriously anymore. Mostly just waiting for content at this point, like the GvG battlegrounds. Content and FPS optimization.

I have to say though, leveling alts in this game after the first or second time is borderline masochistic for the first 100 levels.