Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons
Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

>Veeky Forums League Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/1waNc94C3FCm9cZ10C0MQBXAOEbWphGtC1NirLKrRCIU/viewform

>Battletag list:
sites.google.com/site/hsgresources1/battletags/

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/forums/hearthstone-general/card-discussion/5258-legendary-tier-crafting-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks like they went by the WoW class colors for whatever reason.

Brown is Warrior, Orange is Druid, Yellow is Rogue, Pink is Paladin and Grey is Priest and the rest are pretty obvious

never ever pre-order

Woooo first pack with more then 1 legendary. Good thing too since I didn't have either but wanted both.

Spectate quests are the best.

>ban reward cards from standard

>C'Thun and Beckoner are basically reward cards

ok

>he's smashing his own hero power in rage

I wish I could be anduin's fucboi
._.

>Priest has all the titty monsters

I picked the right class

Can someone explain how Garrosh avoided corruption while his father basically started it all?

because he could wait longer

anduin is looking cute

Anduin is rolling in top tier bitches.

>Stormrag

jej

>get shaman daily
>finally crumble and craft second donghammer

y-you win this time brode

He was born before Grom drank the blood. And even then, he was quarantined away in Nagrand while he was ill (I forget what it was) so he was never in proximity of the fel magic. This is why Thrall is green; his parents never drank the blood of Mannoroth, but Thrall was technically in the presence of fel warlocks so it affected his skin.

The Mag'har orcs in Nargrand stayed the fuck away from the fel magic, so Garrosh stayed naturally brown.orange.

>Busy night, but there's always room for another!

I never understood why they changed it in hearthstone anyway.
Like, the colors they chose make sense, but what color is the death knight gonna be now when they release it in two years?

>thinking we will ever get DK and/or Monk
Keep dreaming, kiddo.

Final verdict on Light in the Dark?

shit/10

Is Sylvanas the best neutral legendary right now?

is thijs autistic?

No C'Thun is better. And free.

Yes by a long shot

but then again, c'thun decks are shit

Not him but would Cairne be the second best?

the moment you remove harisson from your deck you suddenly face shit ton of weapon class.

Nah its probably Justicar or Nzoth

No.

Second best neutral seems to be N'zoth at the moment.

how the fuck do I make my deck into a wild one?

Cool thanks, anyone of the sites in the OP that has a ranking of the legendary cards?
I started in March and besides getting lucky with Murk Eye I got The Beast during the week.

>I started in March

It's already too late. You're just going to have a bad time.

If you're looking to get into an online CCG, I recommend Duelyst. It just came out this month so mostly everyone doesn't have shit for cards. It's also very fun, I play this alongside Hearthstone whenever I can.

Click the kraken/tentacle/squid button above your current rank. You can then use any card you like.

Standard sure feels super fun right about now.

Run into
>Shaman with Trogg turn 1
>dead

>CW with Elise and/or C'thun
>10 legos and 10 removals later = dead

>rogue who just play his deathrattle minions/removes your stuff
>turn 9/10 oh let me get all of that stuff back- TWICE! = Dead

>mage who plays all of his spells
>turn 9/10 plays Yogg, either gets lucky and wins or gets unlucky = dies

Haven't seen a single paladin and only 1-2 Warlocks/Hunters/Priests.

I just realized that thanks to WOTOG cards new players are fucked. I know that GT was too weak, but I think they went too far in the other direction.

>Enemy mage has Sylvanas + Kel'thuzas on board
>Shrinkmeister + Shadow Madness his Sylvanas into his own Kel'thuzad, stealing him and essentially stealing his own Sylvanas due to his Kel'thuzad resurrecting her.

#JustWildCasualPriestThings

hsg why aren't you climbing with tempo mage , currently rank 5

help. i cant play for more than 5 games a day or for more than 1 hour a day. unless i'm doing dailies (win 7 games etc.) this might be the reason i always end up at rank 10~15 every season. i easily rage.

>tfw forbidden shape grom
wew family

It was Onyxia ;_;

Does this still hold up?

How many of each pack should I buy?

Yeah. everyone is cutting it for Teachers. I've played around with it and it's not the worst card ever, but no reason to run it when there are better options.

RIP Onyxia, you will never be meta

that's /hsg/ shield bearers for you. i also saw a screen cap here that only stupid people will run reno and it is the most meme card ever.

She's meta in evolve

At least Xaril's good in a control meta, r-right?

>Evolve
It's trash and you fell for shaman memes

It NEVER held up. Anyone that has any actual understanding of card games always knew that an even halfway fairly costed minion that gives you two cards is good.

3/2 is big enough to be relevant to remove or trade into, all of the toxins are pretty good and you get two of them, plus it has synergy with raptor and brann. There was never any reason to doubt Xaril would be good.

I enjoy this game and my mates play it that is why I started.

Just wanted some info wrt possible crafting of legendaries.
Should have enough gold tomorrow to purchase Reno's wing which I think contains the most value for a Warlock player.

To be fair no one expected Reno to perform this good.

Turns out we finally had enough cards to make One-of decks viable and the fact that you can instantly restore to full Health with just one card is pretty damn good.

You'll need either the first or second Blackrock for Imp Gang Boss.

Is there some way I can chop fingers off of players who wait until the literal last second to end their turn?
What is the fucking point?

and I get the fucking dumb faggot cunt captcha where you have to click and wait 45 seconds for a new picture FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK SHIT PICKEL FUCKLEEAJSIODAS:DAS

"stupid" people turns out to be right all along.

>for a Warlock player

Since you're F2P and just started playing, I recommend you focus exclusively on one class for the time being so you can actually be competitive.

Just had a golden Warlock zoo deck intentionally rope me at rank 19 in Wild.

It was my first time being purposely roped (As in, he kept pressing the end turn button right before the rope exploded). I would have been pissed if I wasn't completely destroying the guy as a Summoning Stone priest.

i'm trying to get to rank 20 so I can go back to playing arena exclusively and i've had FIFTEEN fucking matches where the cunts do this, even when they're winning, and it is fucking infuriating, I've never been mad at a videogame but I want to fucking reach through my screen and wring the life out of the little sniveling faggot on the other end FUCKING SHIT

Yes that is next on the to do list.
It is the second wing.

Yeah I basically only play Warlock and Mage
I have reached 14 last season and I am 15 for this season, but there the lack of some finishing cards come into play.

hearthpwn.com/forums/hearthstone-general/card-discussion/5258-legendary-tier-crafting-guide

By right, Alex here is a MILF, correct?

Do you guys play any other card games besides Hearthstone?

Mostly talking about online digital ones, but I guess real ones count.

Thanks a lot, repeating integers desu

Duel of Champions was really good when I last played it.

>141451414

Oops was looking at the OP's post.

reminder to literally blow your brains out if you use the legend back

>unplayable
>mistcaller
kek tell that to my legend reno shaman that was build around that card

>Druid players subbing a few extra big hitters for combo and thinking it's enough to win
lmao druid has no win condition

turn 5 FoN
turn 6 double savage roar

That would be Ragnaros

>Haven't seen a single pally
Pallys are the fucking bane of aggro.
There is literally nothing you can do vs them.

>2 doomsayer turn 2 and 3
>Big minion? Lmao let me stall more with humility or peace keeper or trade up with uldaman
>Lmao turn 4 or turn 6 board keeper now even better with 0 viable deathrattle on shaman or zoo
>About to die? Wew lad. +20 healing in one turn

Nozdormu is anti-rope

What's all the purple stuff in Anduin's portrait?

my cum

Chakki is such a big guy.

When will they nerf this crazy card?

>temposhit rates classic control warrior over c'thun control
How? I havent seen a single one of those whereas C'thun warriors are everywhere

>*tank up noises*
>eh, greetings
kys

>sitting on 6400 dust
>can craft up to 4 legos
>want to play miracle rouge
>missing edwin memecleef ,xaril and leroy
>is leroy even good in miracle right now
>what if i get xaril in the next pack
>what if miracle turns out to be bad eventually

>tfw you still use the classic card back so that people naturally underestimate you and go full tilt when you gain the advantage

works everytime.

Cthun warriors are everywhere? What rank are you?

>Classic card back at Rank 5
Yeah I'm 100% going to underestimate you bro

I use ice crown because it is the coolest card back and people deserve to admire it.

I don't do Rogue very often, but I played a Yogg Rogue for a while and lemme tell you, getting Xaril out of Journey Below was like a godsend. Such an amazing card.

I know >Tempostorm, but I believe most if not all the Rogue lists there have her and Edwin on them. She's here to stay, and she's kicking some ass.

Mages are still ridiculous as ever, they are just overshadowed by the rampant amount and relative availability of decks that do well too
They can still kill you from their hand alone and that's fucking bullshit

What mage?
Meme rogue?
Freeze rogue?
Tempo?

Hey guys so I'm just getting into Hearthstone now, a little overwhelmed desu, but I play mtg so I had a bit of interest.

Does anyone have tips for beginners and maybe even some guides? I'm just so in the dark

I think he wants it nerfed because he has a lot of copies.

Netdeck is the way to go like all card games.
Your mom's credit card is the best card in the game.

I fixed holy nova