Overwatch General - /owg/

Overwatchtards are awfully slow at making new threads edition.

>Open Beta
May 5-10, If Pre-Ordered May 3-10

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Previous Thread:

too late nerd

What was the reason for the day extension?

Reminder Mei and Bastion are going to get nerfed on release and there is nothing their respective users can do about it

why would bastion get nerfed? hes only good at killing idiots

Overwatch feels like a retarded westaboo tf2 made by chinks

>Idiots

You're dead the moment he sees you. Fuck off

>look at career profile
>My most played heroes are Reaper, D'Va and Reinhardt

Wonder if it means anything

damn, its almost like maps aren't just a single narrow alley and you can flank. hes just an immobile sniper

But they are just a single narrow alley

Is this general dead now?

W-WHERE??

no you ape look at the first post theres a different active thread

check one of the /aco/ threads.

What does this list say about me? Am I a pleb? These are who I like to play most, in order.

Mei, Tracer, McCree, Reaper, Reinhardt, Soldier: 76, Roadhog, Winston, Torbjorn, Bastion

>they play tracer
>an entire team of worth ults are wasted trying to hit the after image of her while she was really a thousand miles away fucking your girl and even worse, taking your objective
>I try to play Tracer
>a fleck of a spark from a single bullet of D.va's minigun glances a hair that's fallen off me
>I fucking explode causing our team to lose our objectives and my cat to kill to kill it's self

I thought Zenyatta was hot garbage but I started playing him properly and he's not that bad. His orbs hit hard and the debuff ball is useful.

>only two waifus
>they both are shit

Top pleb.

Any Soldier 76 tips? I do pretty well with him but I feel like I'm missing something.

improve your aim and press E a lot?

luc is pretty dumb

chainstun chink nigger and bastion nerfed when

How do you guys utilize Lucio's wallriding?

I've been having fun playing him and I think I've gotten pretty good at managing his songs and utilizing the amp effectively. I've also gotten used to his gun, which is surprisingly strong.

I don't really ever wallride while fighting though. I use it when I'm running between points or whatever for fun but that's about it. Does anyone incorporate it into fighting? How?

anyone played the console version? whats it like?

So after playing forty hours of the Beta, these are my thoughts on what balance changes need to be made for some of the cast. Feel free to comment and critique, I'm interested to hear what others think

>Pharah
Her rockets need a speed buff.

As it is, her playstyle encourages engaging targets while at mid-range at a minimum - and she isn't particularly good at it, because the rockets are pretty shit unless you get a direct hit, and that's hard to achieve due to how slow they are compared to how mobile so much of the cast is.

>Reaper
His teleport shouldn't signal to the enemy where he'll pop out, or should be faster. As it is he's not great at flanking because his one major mobility tool is extremely easy to see in advance - against coordinated teams, it's is a death sentence to use when you're anywhere near their side of the map.

>Mei
She's fucking amazingly good at everything she does, but at the same time she gets crushed by half the cast at range so I feel she's balanced out by that.

At most I'd suggest increasing the time she takes to freeze others slightly, or making it so you have freeze-immunity for a few seconds after being frozen once already.

>D.Va
She's a tank that's intended to disrupt more than kill, like Winston, but still feels lacking at the job even with her mobility and shield because her slow movement when firing and MASSIVE crit box make her piss easy to take down.

I feel her mech should have no critbox, accordingly. Would let her do her job properly.

>Symmetra
Let her shield her mini-turrets, they're useless 90% of the time right now due to their squishyness.

Let her deploy the exit and entrance to her teleporter wherever she wants.

>Zenyatta
Change is HP to 100 shield + 50 armour so widow bodyshot's can't OHKO him and to beef up his tankiness vs rapidfire weapons like S76, Tracer, etc.

Orbs now last 5 seconds after breaking LOS

>tfw you remember the fun you had the first time you played it trying out all the different heros
>tfw now youre a raging mess everytime you die

Pretty good. Visuals are decent, FPS is solid, and they changed the balance slightly to account for the different input methods - e.g. turrets got nerfed.

I also have surprisingly found my games are more balanced in it than PC so far, which is weird as fuck.

beta has been fun

iktf ;-;

>only 6

If they make a "no ultimates mode", it'll be the only mode you play, right? I mean, you can't be that much of a filthy casual that you need ults to win.

>defending route 66
>bastion + mercy
>attack boosting the bastion
>the enemy cant even leave base

w+m1 then m2

I want to date Winston

definitely the most attractive girl in the game.

Mercy is cute! CUTE!!

Are you going to play overwatch with your mom /owg/

Found the idiot

what did they mean by this?

I wish Mercy was my mom. In fact, she is old enough to be my mom.

>W+Me1

So is Mei

Too bad everything her character does is annoying

Zenyattas orbs just need to not be broken by line of sight and 50 more HP and he would be unbad

mcree instagib when?

hmm, i completely forgotten about mothers day

>Mercy is 37

WHAT THE FUCK

You shut your whore mouth

The more I play this the more I hate it. Glad this beta happened so I could cancel my preorder.

Sorry I dont speak skanky whore

>god tier
soldier 76, junkrat, mei, lucian

>great tier
mcree, pharah, widowmaker, roadhog

>meh tier
tracer, hanzo, reinhart, d.va, mercy

>shit tier
genji, reaper, torbjorn

>getting nerfed tier
bastion

>not worth mentioning tier
all others

Daily reminder that not a single character in Overwatch is a virgin.

No, not even your husbando.

how else would console babbies hit people? it's the same with widowmaker hook - you point somewhere and it snaps to a different place

That time again?

Anyone have a decent video watching D.Va climb into her mech? It's impossible to see what's actually going on when playing as her since the screen goes black partway.

>expecting me to post in your thread after calling me a retard

Genji is probably a virgin

W-what? I demand to know who took Winston and Roadhogs virginity!

Why did you pre-order to begin with?

i want to take his virginity

>shooting reinhardt
>he puts up shields
>keep shooting him just to deplete shields
Am I being stupid, or is it an ok move?

Each other.

So he could post about canceling his pre-order

I want to lick and sniff her sweaty butt when she takes off her suit.

Too late he's all robot now

Implying mercy didn't give his new-made dick a test ride.

Am I a shitter

Also isn't average kinda a fucked up stat since some games can end up being 5 minutes and others more than 15

> Not suckling on her toes and licking the soles of her feet

What? Roadhog x Winstop OTP?

Who is giving/receiving it?

Attack.

>Spoiled son of a Yakuza-Ninja clan

Dude probably lost it at 14.

>Winston
Dude was on the moon till his teens, he easily crushed some gorilla puss
>Roadhog
Chubby-chasers from before the war

Yes.
You should either be shooting the shield or moving to a better position to flank it.

He doesn't have a dick he's technically naked.

A lot of the time it's fine, but it depends heavily on which hero you are playing. Flankers like Genji, Tracer and Reaper should steer clear of him unless it's the back of his head you're aiming at.

I'd rather have her sweaty feet bully my dick

>Pick up D.Va at first
>Destroy other noobs by boosting into enemy lines and melting them with shotguns
>Level up and get put with people who aren't shit
>Can no longer use D.Va at all because she evaporates when someone looks at here

>Playing with friends
>They unironically get characters' names wrong
>Rustrat, Black Widow, Porkchop, Sapphira, McGee

I don't want to correct them.

why is this game 40/60? for the amount of content, it should honestly cost no more than 20

it's very bland, the maps are extremely small which leads to very short rounds, there's no custom editing or maps like in source, no dedicated servers. the matchmaking is shitty and knowing blizzard it will never be fixed since it's the same in every game they make

Dear god last time they had 3 Junkrats, a Trobejorn a Bastion and a Reindhert and it was the worst

Yes, it doesn't recharge super fast and it doesn't recharge unless he's not using it.

At worst you're slowing him down a little.

What level did you reach for that to happen?

Is there any way to load up a an empty server to practice or explore maps?

>no builder

Yorg is shit, right?

>56 eliminations
How even?

About ten is when it started.

I agree Genji is probably a slut but Winston is a virgin! He is saving himself for Reindhert or Roadhog

Because video games are expensive to make?
Is this really that confusing?

This sounds like me and my friends, especially black widow.
>Junkscat
>The pig/boar
>Weeb
>Weeb
>Korean weeb

Custom match.

The best part is he's using his jacket to pad his knees because he's going to be there a while

>Opposing team goes five Reapers
>Mei's time to shine

This map is such a pain, but it feels so good getting that second point. It also feels awful if you somehow lose.

>it's a "Hanzo fires Dragonstrike into a wall" POTG

>Final push for the payload
>Enemy team swaps to 3 basions
>Pick genji
>kill 2 bastions + mercy with my E in a corner

V I C T O R Y

From videos it looked fun but unfortunately it ended up this way.

>I also have surprisingly found my games are more balanced in it than PC so far, which is weird as fuck.
>they're spending the most effort on polishing the game for a platform they will make the most money from
>weird

Oh right, didn't even think of that.

>go afk for 20 seconds
>game kicks for inactivity

I don't know what's worse
> Bastion POTG
> Hanzo Dragonstrike through a wall
> D.Va running away from self-destruct

Just wait for the steam sale .