/twg/- Total War General

>Attila
TWC Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications
Slavic Race Culture DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=QiVx6yBp4fg
Age of Charlamagne -- youtube.com/watch?v=RNOy63UZXvM
Last Roman -- youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOHiFTQDyc
Empires of Sand DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=4YN4doAZDPU
Attila launch trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=h9xmbMLyMuo

>Warhammer
EGX Siege AI and Vamp vs Chaos gameplay -- youtube.com/watch?v=fj05Ll1Mark
Chaos vs Empire battle -- youtube.com/watch?v=uao1Pu-Kw88
Vampire Counts Campaign -- youtube.com/watch?v=2a9nF8X2Yd4
Vampire Counts Reveal -- youtube.com/watch?v=uj605sogy3I
Corruption Blog -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/How_Corruption_Works_in_Total_War:_WARHAMMER
How Corruption Works -- youtube.com/watch?v=g6PPH4GkEM8
Vampire Counts Roster -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Vampire_Counts_Army_Roster
Siege of Hovel -- youtube.com/watch?v=9SFM6-LC6io
Kholek Suneater- Chaos vs Dwarfs -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater -Dwarf POV -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Orc Campaign gameplay Stream -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/64693135
>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PqE-FXzx3Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE
youtube.com/watch?v=dbckIuT_YDc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Salamanca
youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is holbup gib brouzouf

First for best commander.

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

But Hataz is dead. His Empire is gone. And so we live in EVIL days. The bulls of Aksum have cucked each other instead of their proper enemies, those who ENVY the big Aksum cock.

Don't you do it, Voltair.

Battle of the Nations on now.
Women's 3v3
They gas quicker but there's more striking

youtu.be/PqE-FXzx3Lo

6th for Third Age

I want to beat people with swords. How do I get in on this?

what is you guys opinion towards radious for shogun 2?
is it any good?

>Not removing thes
>No previous thread
>No edition name
Fuck you OP, you had literally one job and you did the worst job of it possible

that was three jobs, so please don't comment before you learn to count.

>2.36 mb
>17 seconds
>853x480
>1086 bitrate
You could have made it 1024x576 with that bitrate and remove like 3-4 seconds from the start if it passes 3mb

>Make a decent OP
Thats the one job, I was just pointing out 3 ways he fucked up

I'm Op, I'll remember it next time.

2 weeks, 2 days and 8 hours

shitty song but the lyrics fit pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE

>Shitty
u wot m8

>And if you move real slow
>I'll let it go
>implying we will play a laggy game.

>win waterloo thanks to the Prussians
>entire country slobbers over your dick for 200 years

Brits are disgusting.

For the release day of TWW
youtube.com/watch?v=dbckIuT_YDc

>I woke the same as any other day you know
>I should have stayed in bed

so you are saying that the release will be shitty

"""""""""Undefeated"""""""
""""""""Considered one of the best defensive commanders of all time"""""""""
Literally fought total war legendary garrison tier battles, screwing another force losing a tiny amount of men in comparison.
I'm not even Brit, bruh, but Wellesley was the shit.

> Wellesley doesn't even use hammer and anvil

>implying
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Salamanca

I still think i could beat him in Empire total war

Napoleon*
I did

Post about current campaign

Make roma great again pompey

>Lepidus that far north
The fuck are you doing, friend?

>that Lusitani
what the actual fuck

Empire is still my favorite total war game

Finishing off Octavian's armies hes retaking Lepidus villages in the North and fighthing Gauls

>Lusitani
kek

Oh damn, that isn't Lusitani, been a while since I played Rome 2.

blockade his ports

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Yes, because it is not a historical game.

Yes, because Tomb Kings still aren't announced

No, because Tomb Kings still aren't announced.

I like don't like killing my Roman brothers, so I just added Britannia, Hibernia, and Caledonia to the domains of the Empire instead. Also, Pompei's outfit is the best.

But they are my bros

Well you start with a big -relations will all other romans and sorrounded,so you have to attack one of them

make up your mind

Now to kill Gauls,Anthony and invade Britain

Anthony has been doing fuck all, hasn't he?

When are we getting Sonic the Hedgehog: Total War?

Think about it. The license is owned by Sega, and there's a huge, expansive universe to draw factions from with all kinds of varied gameplay ranging between high tech and magical and awesome unique characters to act as generals.

I think Nintendo bought Sonic, no?

Sweet christ that's impossible.
Sega'll have Sonic buried with them.

I contacted their support department regarding a Total Warhammer preorder and said department's pages have sonic all over the place.
The character is licensed to nintendo a lot lately though, yes.

Okay, the release will be shitty because Tomb Kings still aren't announced.

No, they just got an exclusive contract for a few games.

I'm pretty sure that contract has already run it's course.

No, Sonic still poster boy for SEGA
And they say most selling franchise for Sega is Sonic, Total War and Football manager
Strange isn't it

When do we go the route of Battlefield and get black Napoleon and black Rommel?

>the route of Battlefield and get black Napoleon and black Rommel?
>route of Battlefield
Explain this meme

You don't have to. I took Britannia, Caledonia, and Hibernia.

WE

>German pistol

Is he meant to be a black German soldier? What black soldiers even though in WWI?

No it is an american soldier apparently don't get why he has a german weapon though.

American did fucking nothing in WII. This is the most retarded shit ever

>lel its funny cuz he is a nigger

WUZ

75% likely Dice just doesn't give a fuck.

25% there's a point in the story where's "trapped behind enemy lines" and needs to procure weapons on sight.

WUZ
UNORIGINAL

>buying western figures
That thing is going to look beyond awful.

>Enter the war in 1917 when the war is already over
>WE WON GUYS

fucking americlaps

>Deck of playing cards

Is that supposed to be a fucking joke?

Could they really not think of anything better?

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING The real advisor will be a Damsel, won't it? :(

Soldiers pretty often picked up any weapons they could find in prolonged trench fighting, especially when ammunition supply became a problem, as it often did due to artillery barrages cutting off supply to newly captured trenches.
They were also picked up as trophies and C96's were extremely popular due to their recognisable profile.
The other thing is that soldiers often took unusual weapons with them as backups to their official kit, and a German weapon isn't actually a terrible idea as ammunition for it would have been comparatively plentiful.

The French and British used hundreds of thousands of black soldiers during WW1, not to mention the segregated American brigades. They participated in just about every major battle on the Western Front and made up the majority of soldiers in Africa and the Middle East.

I'm a phd student studying WW1 in case you were wondering

Whats wrong?

this

the west has always been multicultural and multiracial and media needs to start reflecting that

your racial and national identity doesn't matter

what matters is finding every single historical event in which black people were or could have been concievably present and then fixating on that to show how diverse we always have been

God those peasant onesies and stupid helmet are fucking terrible. Who thought they were a good idea?

>Diplomaci are much better in old total war games
- Legend of Total War

>what matters is finding every single historical event in which black people were or could have been concievably present and then fixating on that to show how diverse we always have been

Wait.

You're being sarcastic, aren't you?

>Darren playing that paradox space game
>Early than everyone else
>Only biggest paradox shills get it so early
Darren confirmed for double agent and sellout

Literal Aus shitposter

>The French and British used hundreds of thousands of black soldiers during WW1

Source? There is a pretty big difference between Indians and Africans

I'm fairly certain that everyone gets the same advisor, that being the old Chaos dude from the teaser trailer.

On the gameplay stream a few days ago they were playing orcs and I definitely recognized the voice of the that guy for the advisor despite the fucking facecam covering him. It sure as shit wasn't no Orc or Goblin.

It kinda sucks honestly.

The difference does not matter to the average American academic. They are all People of Color.

>10 of spades
Geez I wonder.

Both Britain, France, and Germany used colonial troops.

Britain and Germany's never really reached Europe, France's did.

The black characters in BF1 are African-Americans who probably saw the least combat in WW1 of any race. The Americans didn't do very much ground work and they pretty much missed the aerial combat and tank support had started to come in.

No goblin advisor is the real disaster here. I wanted shitposting in my game.

>Britain and Germany's never really reached Europe

That aside though, the picture, if the black soldier is Brit (and he has British web equipment), it is inaccurate. The British did not use African troops on the Western Front, aside from some West Indian labour battalions.

Then again, you cannot expect historical accuracy from fucking Swedes or Americans, fucking swine

>what is the peninsular campaign

Yeah take a look at how the Prussians were doing a year before or eny of teh coalition powers before Wellesley started the push. Also Wellesley was distinguished in Seringapatam and battles in India were seriously tough. He was outnumbered, with low morale and men who weren't used to the heat. He's proof of what the Irish and British are capable of if.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
Batlle of nations (!!!)

Daily reminder that battlefield or ww1 isn't related to /twg/ so take your shitposting to /pol/ or Veeky Forums

next historical title 'could' be ww1. Its certainly a different period of technology which is more then can be said of other potential candidates. Even China still boils down to iron weapons, cavalry, chariots and gunpowder and there's nothing we won't see in Warhammer in terms of nest of hornet rockets and the hellstorm battery.

first time on the board here, is it true that attila has 48 siege layouts and warhammer total war only has 3?

>first time on the board here

Sure you are user.

But no, it isn't true.

>thanks to the Prussians

The British held the French force outnumbered and outgunned for half a day. Than the Prussian just came in and crushed their flank.

Yes.

It's a meme, we don't really know how many there are in TW : WH. What we seem to know it's that they are not going to be on all the city, just one wall or an angle.

Yeah was really disapointed to hear him. Just such a waste of a opportunity to really deliver a factinos flavor to the player.

>warhammer total war only has 3?

No, we've seen about 8 different layouts or so in videos and promotional materials so far

3 siege layouts in different colors. dont lie to the guy lol

It's an understandable place to cut corners, doesn't really affect gameplay as such.

Still, it unique advisors would have injected some cool flavor to the campaigns, too bad we won't get it

So? That's all we need. Siege battles are a chore anyway. People just autoresolve them. CA's resources are better spent elsewhere.