Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread:

crimson a shit

IM AN AUTIST

xth for reto bending over for mirage crystals

i want to die but blade & soul keeps me alive

xth for no discord, no static, no lobbies, no friends

Xth for Mamuo a CUTE!

Mamuo a clumsy

xth for this game is starting to feel empty

Is grappling as a KFM ever viable? I don't know classes very well, so idk who has counters or not.

We could always watch this masterpiece together though

think it might be time for us to quit

what do you take me for

Good against other KFMs from what I've heard. And destroyers?

Don't forget to stop by House of Pleasures and get investigated by Paizuri Police user.

WTS ERP CONFIRMED FOR DISBANDING

i just want to have fun again
where did it all go so wrong

No. The only time you want to grapple as a KFM is if it's from an airborne, and only to armbreak to disable defensives. In every other matchup, Sheath or Fighting Spirit is better.

Morning Cold Storage EU #1304267 +3

full

why did you join

normies started flooding in user never uses a mic nor stream shit you fucking normiefags ruin everything. Now you wallet warrior normies are all that's left fucking HELLO ruining NFA with his newfaggotry hug box safe space even brought his normie libtard gf in Jesus Christ recruit through discord only for a Veeky Forums legion what a fucking clown

gonna need a translator for this one, boys

are you having a stroke
what are you trying to say

wat

literally nothing else to talk about

Xth for wanting to hug blackram-chan until she gives me a nice warm smile

Allegreza sheds a tear

Samefag

I love you, Laphi.

looking to buy a pellet on mushin
pls respond

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU JEEESSUUUUSS CHRRIIISSSSTTT

yeah that's probably it

He's right though

Can you please explain to us what he said?

I love you, too ;_;

And y-you too

This guy is right too, the normie-tier reaction images and filenames give it away.

I know it's hard, just think a bit ;^)

That normies who don't contribute anything except being wallet warriors ruined the thread? And that HELLO letting in his anti-lyn shitposting normie girlfriend into NFA ruined the clan? And that Discord has ruined recruitment from the general?

Bretty simple unless you're genuinely stupid and not just pretending to be confused.

Which discord has the most normies?

All of them

EU Discord has been getting a few normies/literally whos + NAs lately. Guess they couldn't stand their own shit so they came to shit up ours

The one in the OP. It's literally cancer incarnate.

Give me your best shot /bnsg/!

This OP is cancer free though for once

Tomorrow will be better. Goodnight!

Is that Dezzy? Dezzy a cute

Oh, I didn't bother looking but fuck that place and fuck everyone who goes there.

Wait, what normie girlfriend? I was in the clan, why is this my first hearing of this?

I love you, Dezzy. Good luck tomorrow.

yth for don't make me ask the thread

>yth
Is this a nigger lingo?

Ask your discord.

Ask your meme.

What do you suggest then?

HELLO is not in NFA anymore. Who was his gf?

dezzysux

>HELLO is not in NFA anymore. Who was his gf?

Akiva

Ask your discord.

I want to watch Energy Kyoukai with luu!

Thank you!

Thanks, tomorrow will be the day for sure!

>kilo
EUH

She's right though, all lyn players are pedos

>Akiva
>Gf

Pick one

Hey Akiva

I really can't pick between Destroyer and Assassin, I like to be quick and invisible but also grabbing and fucking people up with a gigantic axe (even tho the damage seems pretty low in leveling phase).. I'm going to play only pvp once max level; any tips that might make my life easier choosing between the two of them?

what anime is that

Don't bother. Abandon any hopes you had of playing this game. It's not worth it for people that haven't been playing since launch.

They say she might be the person in this picture (she also did this in the clan I heard)

>Akiva
It can't be, he was posting lewds since day one. Though that would also explain why he couldn't kill Pocky during the beta.

Relevant Destroyer skills are way easier to get

did it ever occur to you it was just someone trolling

Oh, I'm playing since launch. :)

>tfw play since launch
>check and see how much money i've spent on this game
>tfw

It's on xvideos

True, and Destroyer seems easier to play overall, too. But Assassin looks more fun, I'm only afraid to get lost doing wrong combos and stuff.

Oh, okay.
Assassin, then.

Would any warlocks mind coming for the Tomb of Exiles Three of a Kind achievement on NA?
Room #1401657.

That's definitely a salty woman, see how she puts her vagina above everything? you will never get laid, you will never breed, gf, etc. I actually feel sorry for HELLO though if this is real.

I'd say destro's gameplay can be pretty boring when it comes to PvE but some find it fun.
Sin on the other hand, rather than being boring, it can be quite tedious, specially if you cheese your way into everything.

for pvp both work the same, as most classes do, bait people and punish accordingly.

i'd say try both to lv20 and decide

I was stuck between the same two classes and it came down to race for me, Gon allows me to self-insert the easiest so I went destroyer.

I still want to be a chubby shinobi if they ever allow it.

>33 IPs

ded game
ded thread

I see, thanks anons :p

Sogun's lament NA #1407193

>tfw havent logged in bns since overwatch beta started
>tfw only 2 days left of beta before i have to go back to this shitty game for 2 weeks

Does OCE/SEA have Overwatch servers yet, or do they plan to? Blizzard's usually pretty on-point with this.

Me too. I had high hopes for this game but it turned out to be another korean p2w grinder. Should have known to never trust asian MMOs since Maplestory.

>playing overmeme

>unironically playing shitty shooters

cry all you want bns is the only somewhat decent mmo atm
prove me wro- you can't.

>tfw getting an error every time i try to launch the game, even after reinstall, and blizz support LITERALLY does not respond

Make sure to cap out your dailies before reset!

tfw havent done daily challenge in 3 days

do avatarfags just think of stuff like this all the time even though they honestly dont care just so they can show everyone their new outfit/pose/whatever

Yes. They don't even think of new stuff. This is just rehashed ones they've said.

why not user? you are missing out on getting a chance at 1k gold

it's really just rilo right now
took some inspiration from courante after he stopped posting a lot

Lol.I love BnS as much as you guys but you're delusional.