>Dark Souls 3 comic

>Everyone in the pic using straight swords
Yep, looks like DS3

Nth for Lucifer should kill himself

Xth for asses

I'm Berke

SSS WA is straight up better

Well that was a ride
I was running to grab the claymore but then we decided to kill the dragon and the mimic for whatever reason
Then we just went back through in a circle and killed eachother
I don't actually have the dex for the claymore

Snapping Yorshka's arms!

>Berke
Then I don't even need to ask what weapon you're using.

Join CoCks.

he'd probably get half way and never finish, then start giving people advice on how best to do it.

>SSS WA is straight up better
Yes, on paper. But not if you use it in PvP.
Might be the same shit. That is what I want to figure out.

ENB and Afro. Hardly watching Afro at the moment though.
I loved ENB's reaction to Siegward because mine was the exact same. About to hate the character for being more of a copypaste than the firekeeper but when he helps you with that demon, haves a toast with you and all you just can't help it. He is just too much of a goddamn bro.

Was fun, raise dat dex.

I found a new glitch.

I jumped over yoel the guy who levels you up rather than hitting him, and this things appeared and disappeared along with his healthbar.

Then when I tried summoning someone and they appeared, this happened

Where's the PVP at lads?

High wall? Cathedral? I've been away for a few days.

Any tips on how can i make my character look more like mr.grips?

God damn dodging against the Champ feels so weird

Like he always seems to catche me right at the end of my dodge no matter how I time it

That and he's hitting me before I can recover way more than other bosses

I'm liking the challenge here but that run up to him is tedious

It's a better damage buff than SO, and I think it lasts the same amount of time

>Making a nigger

ENB, Otzdarva, ThePruld and WildPie101.

It is, but at least you can just run straight past everything. I'm so glad there's no more bullshit like Iron Passage.

how could* fuck im sleepy

Bushier eyebrows
More symmetrical eyes, less slanted.
Other than that, it's pretty good, friend.

>become way of the bitchboi to help friendly blues stop dying of boredom while waiting for a summon
>pop finger
>no lads come help me

ded covenant desu

I tested the SSS WA. It only increased damage and absorption by about 2%.
I need somebody with high faith who I can test Sacred Oath with, in order to see if it is just as shitty.

>get my 30 swordgrass and decide to level to 39 and dried finger party house Crucifixion Woods bonfire with no summons
>basically turns into a 1v1 fightclub, I'm on a crazy win streak since invaders can invade +40
>this fagass Forced Anal joins with his curved greatsword and takes literally 0 damage from everything, as in CE godmode shit
Thanks for ruining my night, jerk.
Sorry you had to come in twice Edwan, guessing you wanted swordgrass.

ive got a character with 50 faith
where to

>tfw playing Witcher 3
>realizing just how fucking perfect Souls' combat and enemy design is and how nowhere near this all the other games are
I mean, I love the game, but holy fuck the combat is a complete mess
>that cheap ass badly done hyper armor when you hit an enemy too many times
>these artificially forced enemy dodges
>these attacks that bosses do that look like there's only one hit but you receive like 2-3 instances of damage
>the overall awkward-ass feel of weight which makes you think if Geralt is an iron, because he's certainly as graceful as one and general lack of enemy reactions to your hits
>lmao no i-frames (there might be like a 0.01 seconds of it, but that's just not enough)
Come one, dark souls 1 came out 5 years ago, just watch and copy.
And don't even let me start on the Borderlands-esque level-system where you simply won't deal damage to an enemy 6 levels ahead of you, which is hands down the worst thing about TW3.

Undead Settlement. I put my red sign down.
Passwort dsg

PC, eurofag

There needs to be some sort of penalty for cooping. Increased elemental resistances on bosses clearly isn't doing the trick.

It's clear the game isn't designed around being 100% cooped, but right now there's no reason not to outside the cemetery of ash. This is the equivalent of being able to spawn a Starman by pressing select in Super Mario Bros.

>do the same thing
>blues only appear after I kill the invader
>once, a blue showed up after I died AND respawned
DED
E
D

I don't know whats worse, the lothric knights with a spear and shield or all those fucking snakemen at archdragon peak.

The only game with similar combat is Lords of the Fallen, and that game fails on so many levels it's not even funny.

>141 hours

I know it's not a lot, but this is play time that was mostly amassed during the weekends since the game came out. It's now my second most played game on Steam and I've played through the game like four times now.

I think I'm over it. I rarely put this much time into specific games.

>shortcut in ithyll AFTER silver knights
>when you can just pull the level and go to anor londo

so pointless

>just watch and copy
Even when other devs try to literally copy paste the Souls formula they manage to fuck it up, see Lords of the Fallen. Ni-oh seems like it might be the closest someone's got it so far. There'll probably be another few clones in the next few years, particularly if From take a step back from Souls games and there becomes a hole to fill.

gotcha
what do i do

>There needs to be some sort of penalty for cooping.

Why, exactly?
I do my first run solo and then after that co-op with a friend. I give absolutely zero fucks if someone summons from their very first playthrough all the way to the end, why do you care?

It's not a rhetorical question btw, I'm genuinely curious about why you care.

Check out monster hunter. There's no story to speak of but if you want cool boss fights with impractically large weapons it doesn't get much better, and it's similar enough to souls that you should see some skill transfer. I know that it made me a better souls player.

I think the Lothric Knights with swords are worse. The spear guys seem to be less aggressive, probably because they have a big shield, you can kick them twice in a row for a critical. The guys with the greatswords have no defense so they're super aggressive and just spam attacks all day long and if you get hit there goes 70% of your HP.

I've been invading settlement with my sl20 four-pronged plow memebuild and a good 2/3 of the hosts has 2 phantoms clearing the levels for them, haven't seen a solo host in more than 30 invasions

It helps the Faithful, if they get fucked by their spawnpoint.

This is the curse of londor

Been on pontiff for a week, oh well guess I'm done.

>go to halfway fortress bonfire
>way of blue, ember, finger
>reds show up instantly
>blues show up directly after
>so many invades coming I can't reset at the bonfire even right after clearing everyone out
>constantly 4 people fighting
fun time

Also, does stomp attack do the full damage with 0FP?

Wait for Sacred Oath to run out and I will hit you again.

Do you have a pure phy weapon? Hit me once with R1 and once again after I give a sign.

Guys, I think I fucked up Leonhart's questline but not sure how. I got the cracked red eye orbs from him and then he disappeared. Never got the gesture from him. I waited til after I did Sirris' questline before talking to Rosy. Joined the covenant and gave her my lickings but Leonhart isn't in the chamber. Rosy isn't dead. What did I do wrong?

Not him. I don't care about being able to coop the entire game for easy mode, I just don't like the type of people that do it on their first, and probably only, playthrough. They're the people that beat the game while always having three phantoms with them then thing they're cool for beating such a hard game.

yes and alright

Shouldn't have taken his stds, dummy.

How shit are you
What weapon are you using?

The game's calling you a dummy
you going to just sit there and take that?

the thing is I can stunlock the greatsword guys to death, meanwhile the shield knights just hold up their shield and bash it into my face for all eternity.

Aren't hosts with phantoms more likely to get invaded or is that a load of bullshit I heard somewhere?

parry him my man, two parries and some swings and he is kill

hit 148 without, 156 with
i can test with sunlight ss buff too if you want

Purples blown the fuck out

Purplefags confirmed for suicide watch

Purplefags' shoelaces and belts have been taken as we speak

>Why, exactly?

For the same reason you can't just spawn Starmen by pressing select in Super Mario Bros.

If the game was entirely single player, it would just be something you can ignore. But it messes with the multiplayer game something fierce. People who want to get summoned to complete bosses (which is what coop is meant for) have to compete with people putting their signs down at the fucking bonfire. Meanwhile, invaders are completely outmatched in every way.

How much damage did that do?

Do you have a Pale Tongue yet? You need to get one, then grab the Lift Key, wreck the Dickwraith and get the full Red Eye Orb for his questline to continue.

see

>Invading in Catacombs with a greatbow and obscuring ring
>Host is alone at the first skeleton room
>Fire an arrow at him from the upper bridge
>Miss
>He starts hiding behind a corner
>Pops out occasionally to wave, then rolls back
>Repeats this for about 10 minutes
>I got bored after 5 and started browsing stuff on second monitor
>He pops a seed
>Another 10 minutes pass, fuck it
>Get up from stretch out and rush through most of the area
>Kill the crystal lizard to give him a spooky pop-up
>Aggro all the skeletons, then break the bridge without any on it
>Activate the mimic and have it fight the demon
>Stretch out next to the fog gate leading to the Demon Ruins/Lake
>Go off to make lunch and eat it, return
>It's been 40 minutes, nothing happened
>Go off and do other shit, return
>It's been literally 90 minutes and nothing happened
>Catch a message about a Blue Spirit returning home
>Host pulls the ethernet after nearly two hours

Joke's on me I guess, but I have to wonder what would inspire someone to do this

Why didn't he just pull after the first 10 minutes

+9 rapier
I know
can't parry to save my life.

>That FP bar
What the hell. What level are you?

Yes, do it please.

After that I want to test defense with Dragon Body.
So no buffs on your side

>Can't do shit while they keep their shield up
>Get close and try to go for in a kick
>Get met with a lightning fast spear poke or shield bash

The mace+shield dudes in the Cathedral suffer from this as well. Especially since they only fucking follow up on their shield bash if it connects.

What are some weapons with great movesets? Something like the Lucerne hammer of DS1?
They don't have to be good - just fun to play with.

I just finished my first playthrough and I'm ready for funbuilds.

sunlight sword buff did 152
so sacred is better statistically but just barely
sss buff is better in every scenario

POST BULLYING

Because everyone should like and/or hate the game for the same reasons as him.

Kek. I tried him with me +8 rapier just yesterday. NG++ so that was probably a bad idea, then again I don't think + 10 would have made much of a difference there.
Pick a heavy weapon for him and parry him. Just practice it, buckler or that leather shield worked very well for me. With ceastus or the parrying dagger my parries were always too early.
2 Successful parries and he enters his second phase which is a lot easier

I find it absolutely hilarious that the only way to stop people from chugging is tossing a projectile with awful tracking and speed at them. I find it absolutely hilarious to spend half a fucking eternity hunting the shitters down without any tools available to slow them down or stop them entirely.

What I most fun of all is when another player on my side runs around with bullshit weapons and acts all honorable when we both know they're the worst kind of asshole around and they're making both sides suffer longer.

To whoever was my fellow faithful running around with a dank sword, greatshield and thrusting sword? Kill yourself.

Probably because there is literally no reason to run around areas while embered unless you want to summon. An extra 25% hp isn't worth the risk of some faggot invading and forcing you to chug all your estus or killing you.

In short the reason you only invade people with phantoms is because only people who want to summon phantoms ember up to do non-boss content

Maybe he was afk all along?

118 I think, I pump ATN in every Dark Souls game because I LOVE FIREBALLS

>stop using good weapons

Now please hit me without any buffs

n-no!

I want to fuck ____

Don't bother, it's going to shit fast.

>got myself a chaos fireball on level 30
>invading in the settlement
>all those fucking hosts trying to rush me and getting assfucked for like 500 hp
>everything that survives a fireball gets assfucked by a fire partizan with fire clutch ring
Holy shit pyro is actually fun.

>stop using broken weapons
Fixed it for you.

Ok, thanks. That way everything from my side.
Do you want to test anything?

>honorfags in the aldrich faithful
Nevermind that I slit up both the hosts chugging phantoms before you got here, just sit on the sidelines and watch our honourabu duel. Fucking SCUM

Play in a fucking Blade of Darkness before sperging out about souls combat.

He was probably afk just like you. Thats what happens when stubborn faggots collide I guess

How in the actual fuck is that SL150.

nah i already did the shit i wanted to test alone
just res rings and prisoners chain

>making gimmick builds
>winning 9/10 invasions

so the trick is either to just abuse the hornet ring or resort to memes

on that note, making a 60int build - what are the best places to be a faggot with the obscuring ring outside the catacombs

What do I do for max item find for farming?

Taking into about the amount of weapons that /dsg/ considers to be broken it's more like some weapons are bad than some are broken.

How is the Cathedral Knight UGS? Is it worth upgrading compared to others?