/warg/ Warmane general formerly /krog/

Former /krog/ - Kronos general

Kronos is dead, everyone have moved to Warmane Lordaeron, guild is < No Survivors>

Questions to avoid asking:
>Will the server ever come up again?
>Is anyone stuck on authenticating?
>What toxine should i take to end myself?

Who do I whisper to get an invite?

ded thread

reminder that warmane fakes its pop-counts
(Cross-thread)

>wotlk

>/warg/

You are thinking of Kronos.

>Warmane Lordaeron
I donĀ“t follow all this private server drama but come the fuck on guys. Warmane?

>wotlk

>wotlk

No where else to go. Kronos is is dead, down for 2 weeks which will kill the population. At least Lord has players

Why arent we going on theatre of dreams fampies? theres already an established Veeky Forums guild there

But those aren't the same game.

> fake queues and fake populations
> pay to win
> wotlk not vanilla
Kronos can be dead a month and I still wouldn't play here...

>wotlk

HHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How fast is the leveling?
I'm going back to Kronos in two weeks, but I'd like to see the Northrend areas and how they reworked Moonkins to be fun.

OP you're more pathetic than the fury and anime posters 10/10 happy im not you in rea life

You can get to 80 in 2 weeks if you play a lot everyday and level.

But you still start out at 1, right? How fast until you reach the 70+ areas?

so pathetic, makes me cringe hard samefag.

> shit posts for an hour in kronos thread
> Finally makes own thread
> no one is interested
> MFW

Nigga, why would I samefag?
I'm going back to Kronos.

who do I whisper?

Yeah. Not quite sure probably just a bit under 2 weeks.

But you gotta play a lot everyday.

In that case I'm probably not going to bother.
I have a bunch of friends who are playing on some WotLK server, but they will only be playing in summer anyway. Might join them then.

Either way my ideal progression would be Vanilla>BC>WOLK after exhausting all the content in each.

> Lordaeron is full 1500 queue
Looks like Kronos is kill, enjoy some dead max 700 pop servers when it comes back in 2 weeks

> 2 weeks of downtime
Can't wait to see a totally empty Sw except for eh 60s. Good thing they split the population as well. Don't want all 700 people playing to feel crowded.

I'm making my account now. What faction are we rolling? I really want to go horde ele sham but I know kronos was full of alliance cucks. Which faction is the guild on?

Alliance.

aaaaand its dead

why play on warmane over TOD?

bigger pop i guess(but half of it is faked and has fake ques)

114 in queue boys
its almost time

More people. ToLd is dead.

>p2w wotlk

fuck this shit, im out of this general

Reminder that there are CHINESE SHILLERS AND OTHER PRIVATE SERVERS SHILLING IN THESE THREADS

IGNORE ANY POST THAT SAYS THE SERVER WILL BE DEAD IN TWO WEEKS

IGNORE ANY POST SAYING TO MIGRATE TO ANOTHER SERVER

They are all shills and even though we'll never know who they really are, it's quite clear what their agenda is.

You know this is the warm and and not the kronos general, right? Kronos general is pruned because Kronos is no longer a server.

Why should I switch to Shillmane?

Do I get a free 69/70 when i start, or am I leveling 1-60 and 60-68 all over again

Who fucking cares besides autists like you

welp, seems like the Eurofags are up

Seriously this, I don't give a fuck about any of that, if people think the population is huge, they will play there, no one rolls on a dead server, so it might not be as high as they advertise but it its still higher than most servers. Go ahead and call me a shill you tinfoil autist fucks.

Curious here, does warmane really fake their numbers? Ive played at times randomly throughout the day, sometimes waiting in a que. But I see people everywhere, I dont think they are faking their numbers.

good english for a chink, hope they pay u well comrade

Butthurt tinfoil hats use /who macros and somehow that counts as proof. They don't take into account the people who are afk at the character screen

Who do I whisper on Alliance or Horde?

is there a better unitframe than shitty x pearl