/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3014

MILF Day Edition

Last Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free!)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARR02AZtaZw
ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for evil!

Second for being hungover
Or emi, that works too

>you will never kidnap Hanako
>you will never keep her captive
>you will never starve her
>you will never make her sleep outside in the cold
>you will never make her drink her own urine in order to have something to drink
>you will never beat her
>you will never write "disgusting" on her scars
>you will never make her eat cockroaches
>you will never rape her
>you will never put her hand in the burning hot oven
>you will never rape her with a grill stick
>you will never make her draw her dead parents and the house fire on her birthday
>you will never beat her half dead after losing in chess against her
>you will never burn her eyelids
>you will never poke out her right eye to finish what the fire seemingly forgot to do
>you will never invite hobos to rape her
>you will never beat her into unconsciousness
>you will never put rock in the bag to accompany her and then drop her seemingly lifeless body in the river on a cold winter night
Why do I even bother with life?

idk if it's this one or the other one but oh well
round 2
18 minutes pastmidnightly misha appreciation post

Third for being...

...no, wait, I can't top that. Emi's the shit, yo.

Do you actually want to do those things to a teenage burn victim, user?

Yeah, why do you bother? Just end it already, it's not like you got any friends or family that could possibly miss you. Make the world a better place for everyone else, kill yourself already.

I guess you win.
I'm kind of glad, after 12 threads in a row I was running out of ideas.

She does things to my peen user.

>I'll turn your baby into lemonade
>Suckle lemons and trade, trade, trade

>Thread's made 4 images before cap.
Jesus, dood, calm down.

Indeed she is

>tfw you will never simultaneously help all girls in time for the festival and cure their problems with your dick

>implying you wouldn't

how the fuck have you autists managed to keep a general about a game where you date mongoloids going consistently for 3014 threads

Why keep doing threads before others, then? I bet you're the fucker who keeps bumping when we don't need a bump and just fill the thread with blank posts.

>Why keep doing threads before others, then?
I still had ideas.

Emi keeps me going

How can anyone argue against Emi being best girl when she's going to grow into Meiko?

Kat-awa always finds a way!

Can I cure my problems with a dick?
We're determined
also slightly autistic

She is undeniable the best girl as she is the only one who truly cares for your health. If you marry Emi, you can grow old together with her since she will make sure you eat right, run consistently, and ultimately have a strong heart.

>how the fuck have you autists
I think you answered your own question user

kek people with arrhythmia typically don't live past 30 you're just setting her up for more tragedy

i like lilly and hanako but i dont think i could date someone taller than me.

G'night doods.

See you all tomorrow.

More for me then.

i just got this game last monday and i've been playing it since

it does wierd things to my heart, anons, no pun intended about hisao's arrhythmia

since then i've been wondering where exactly to post about it until just now i found this general

so hi guys, i guess i'll be with you for another 3000 threads to come

Depends on the type of arrhythmia, properly treated most types have no impact on life expectancy and on Emi's route its properly treated.

Are you sure you want to join this ride? Let me be the first to warn you that it will never end.

Literally perfect tbqh lads

Welcome user. Enjoy your stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARR02AZtaZw

i'm absolutely sure, and thanks
so far i've played through the good endings for shizune, emi, and hanako, and i'm looking forwards to rin and lily's arcs, though i'm not sure if i'll be able to bring myself to play through the bad endings i love them too much

Favourite girl so far?

>muscular amazon gf who constantly bullies you over your height and violently pats your head every now and again
I don't even have a thing for tall gals but I could roll with that

I've dated a girl who was taker than me it was like climbing a mountain

Hello manlets :^)

Isn't Lilly just 172 cm?

so far, i'd say emi because her behavior and personality as well as story progression seemed the most real and natural out of all of them
don't take it the wrong way though, i love all of my katawas equally because they all deserve my love equally
if we're counting girls other than the main 5, then misha

>so far, i'd say emi
Good taste user!

C'mon now 5'11" is perfectly average height unless we're talking in Veeky Forums standards
For a Japanese girl that's tall as fuck I think
Hisao is probably 160 something manlet

Though I can respect your like for Emi, it is immediately negated by your like for Misha

>being less than 6 foot
Hello manlet :^)

that's alright user, we all have different tastes
maybe the reason i like misha is a sympathy thing because i wept like a little bitch during the shizune arc
maybe the reason i like misha is because she looks so soft and cuddly and squishy

Misha does some heinous things but she's sympathetic at the least. She offers the chance to get back with Emi if you fucked things up in that route.

You have a good outlook, user.

And if it's any consolation, I do like Misha as a character, but I find her to be deplorable waifu material

She also forces you to completely cut ties with Emi if you pick the wrong option with her.

thanks man, you guys are all pretty friendly here
and i agree with you, i find emi to be my favorite waifu material so far because i'm also a Veeky Forumsizen

>, i find emi to be my favorite waifu material so far
I ended up on her route by accident on my first playthrough, almost restarted because I wasn't happy with it and she ended up as my favourite

Emi is pretty amazing.

>i ended up on her route by accident on my first playthrough
dude are you me? i was a little bit disappointed too as i was trying to shoot for the hanako arc first, but i didn't come close to restarting, and emi ended up being my favorite so far

I think you might be, thats the same I tried to do and was a bit annoyed when I was at the race and festival and realised it was Emi focused.

I think I might be both of you as well. I was aiming for Hanako but instead ended up with best girl as my first route.

I think Emi's is the most common because her arc is a trap to begin with.

>person gives bad advice when they don't have a clear understanding of the situation
Okay??

Yeah most people fail the shizune check then pick the aggressive option with emi to compensate. And that's after saying yes to the nurse.

>Crapawa Shitjo threads
>#3014

Holy shit faggots, you keep impressing me. Do you do anything all day other than shitpost and wank over badly drawn and written crippled sluts for years?
You blow pretty much any real game general out of the water barring the underage retards in lolg.

I seriously hope you keep this shit alive until Veeky Forums itself goes down, this is an invaluable monument to all the subhuman autistic virgin losers of the world.

one thing i've found to be pretty interesting about cripple grill dating sim is how depending on the girl you pick, hisao changes his personality to somewhat match that of the choses waifu
as stated earlier, i've only finished emi, shizune, and hanako, and i noticed hisao gets determined and rash with emi, competetive with shizune, and reclusive with hanako

pretty cool, i'll say

Thanks doc

thanks doc

Its neat, you end up with the girl that suits the personality and lifestyle of the Hisao you make in Act 1

banks croc

which is why i probably ended up with emi on my first playthrough, granted i wasn't trying to go for any girl specifically and i was just self-inserting all the choices in act 1

I want to stick my dick in a katawa. Is that wrong?

It's not about matching, though, it's about the writers preference. There is 6 different Hisao because they were written by 5 different people (and the Act 1 is just all of them butchered into one). The objective when creating Hisao was just creating a blank character that will able to represent what the player might be feeling if they were in those conditions, it's never a perfect match, but they got close (at least for me).

That is normal. Sticking your dick in a katawa is a moral categorical imperative.

Repostin' my Shizune birthday strip from last thread.

I'm still far from good, but I feel like I'm improving, art wise. I'll try to keep at it as much as possible.

>trump 2016 shirt
10/10

i see

on a completely unrelated note, i kind of felt that hanako's good ending seemed to be a little bit abrupt and unresolved, is there a bonus svene after the credits or anything like that?

No. The writer jumped ship after a certain point. It also suffered from heavy rewrites during the final stages of the game. Same thing happened with Shizune's route, and they both suffered for it.

Just read this ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9907

i dunno man, i thought shizune's ending was one with a pretty good amount of closure

will do, thanks user

>eating pussy is the way to a girls heart
kek

Eating pussy automatically makes you a beta in her eyes.

Rins route was pretty much being a beta orbiter

does each waifu have a certain distinct fetish during the lewd scenes? emi wanted butt stuff, shizzle did the bondage, and hanako wanted...rape...? hell if i know, it all seemed wierd

does rin give you a footjob?

does lily blindfold you?

>i dunno man, i thought shizune's ending was one with a pretty good amount of closure
I can appreciate Shizune's route on a certain level, if only because it hit me right in my memories of high school and graduation. I like Shizune a lot, but her route felt lacking. Too much time with side characters, and not enough tender moments between her and Hisao.

Don't take my word on this, because I haven't played it, but I hear her Alpha route was far greater.

I appreciate that it wasn't a cliched romance plot, and felt more true to high school romance, but really, I think I would have preferred they throw in some sappy romance schlock just to ease the hurt.

fuck off dude being kinky is the least of their problems

No_
Yes

I you don't enjoy the taste of a good pussy, I feel bad for you. I'm sure not feeling beta when the thighs start shaking around my head.

You guessed one.

hey man, i never said being kinky was a problem

You don't have to feel beta to be one.
Also, enjoy licking the hole that was stuffed by Chad's dick the day before.

>no_

fucking DROPPED

Not him but Shuizunes felt kind of like a high-school romance, it had no future and had its issues

Oh user. I am Chad

What does /ksg/ even talk about after 3000 threads?

user's Boipucci

It's a typo. There were only 3 threads

Its a cycle of newfriends and blogposting

Not necessarily. They made the smart decision to pursue career over lust and split ways to different unis. They coulda hooked back up or had some long distance thing worked out.

I'm grasping. I know. But it makes me happy when I think about it like that.

Thats exactly what I meant by a typical high school romance that didn't really have a future, sure they might have gotten back together but countless romances have ended there and never started again.

newfriend here
i love you guys already, can't wait to stay for another 3000 threads

This thread is actually quite comfy. Don't get TOO used to it though. We have our fair share of waifu wars, bullies, and shitposters.

It's good to savor times like these.

Why is Emi the cutest at everything she does?

Lovely charoms of being an anal slut loli

Well there are other stuff that happens...

wish me luck anons, i'm starting a new run and i'm going for rin
i'll keep you guys updated if you want

Why did you photograph your monitor, why did you save as 2304x4096?

mobileposting with a really good camera quality phone
i find it more convenient