/hg/ - Halo General

Noble Team Edition

Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/64rb9y4w

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/making-memories

>List of /hg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1whs3eQiGdX5Ve8hVDHjuca-aRnx0igrMoIIiKYW-JAA/edit?usp=sharing

>Spartan Companies:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

Other urls found in this thread:

halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/noble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder the last good halo game was ODST

Reminder that the story should of ended with 3

Reminder 343 is milking halo for every last penny

>Dead as fuck
>Posts new thread
What the fuck

>First for calling Jun's armor

[Spoiler]Sigmund wanted Jorge ;c

>painted on tacpad
come on son

>Videogames have gotten to a point of bloating.
>Pushing their hardware to the limit, but only graphically.
>Older games pushed them hardware to the limit via Content and explore new ways of Wowing players.

I blame Rockstar.

I've been had mine nigga

Now we just need to fill the roles of:
>Kat
>Emile
>Carter

>Halo 5 is going to be littered with noble team clones consisting mostly of emile

>wrath helmet
>wrath armour
>Breach stance
>emiles regard assassination
>deaths head emblem
>A239 spartan tag

The Emile kiddies are coming user

I just wanna wear Jorge's armor if anything

Can't wait to trash scrub Emile's

Nevar 4get

It's gonna be like the subway yugioh cards isn't it?

>Jorge's armor
>Mark VI helmet
>inclement weather
Nice try Inheritor

>Jorges armor
>Mark IV helmet
>Security shoulders
>inclement whether

Swole spartan

They'll probably be autists who only use the shotgun as well, thrust around the little cunts.

>Noble team died for this

will we ever play as elites again /hg/?

>elites
Odds are, never.
Although there is a little bit of hope.

I guarantee you, it will be this group.
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/noble

I-its a simlutation humans cant simulate elites user, infection? O-oh thats fine

Halo 3's ending was mediocre because it wasn't a satisfying ending and on top of that it was a fucking cliffhanger.

Well 5 infection is basically Spartan simulation roleplaying

I thought it was fine, Chief getting a nice long rest after all the bullshit was a fitting end.

>Playing WZA
>die
>Quickly check thread
>read this
>Look back at the screen as i respawn
>See A239 tag zip past my screen

They're already fucking here.

Cawfee

Record that shit.
We need to see it.

Never been a more appropriate time for this reaction image

>that cawfee
10/10, would order at a shop

The scrubs are out in force, we need to form a clean-up squad to tonight

>tfw I'll go full Emile to make people think I'm a shitter
>shit on them instead
Can't wait desu senpai

sounds good to me, I say we all rep recruit armour to counter all the scrubs and their obsession with cool edgy armours

/hg/-the counter scrub squad

Will we shit all over them with pro scouthog strats as well?

But of course.
The average gamer I am referring to the scout warthog pro gamer who plays maybe 100 times a week, when they are busy with scout warthog school. This is evident in the choice for multiplayer they have made in Halo 5. CSRs based off of how well your scout warthog tower looks, matchmaking that focuses on speed over quality of scout warthogs so that there are always those well above or below your skill level in a hog. These so called seasons and the rest you have to go through in order to rank so that you can hopefully have a match with players of similar skill level and enjoy it are amazing. All of this shows they are catering to the pro scout warthog gamer crowd and those who it is their major hobby in life. This leaves the average gamer with an excessive enjoyabletimeor totally enjoyable experience. They send out surveys butwe should never, never, never ever, ever, ever talk about the surveys. For all these reasons I say 343 does care about you. Now on a side note I am not a 343 hater, I rather enjoyed Halo 4 and even the MCC (when it worked) and I am not a Bungie fanboy. I am just a guy who likes the Halo games and universe and am excited to what's to come.

What should we all wear? Mk IV?

Default recruit or Gen 1 VI

>tfw still have no Mk IV

Maybe MKVI scarred?

We can be punished spartans, sick of all these scrubs and their Halo Reach armours.

Satisfying to me, in my opinion they should have just made us wait 5 years before they gave us more games.

>scarred
Fine by me, it has crotch protection as well

They should've just kept with spin-offs for a while longer, maybe some Insurgent games or even Covenant

Yeezy, Yeezy, what's good? It's your boy Max B , what's going on? Just checking in on you Appreciate the love and support The wave is here You a wavey dude anyway, so you already know Ain't no problem, man, the game ... You already know how this game thing goes ⬆ Do your wave nigga You got the official wave ©© man Just, just doing you... Doing you , doing your wave And keep it loopy , I know you're going to keep it loopy man Shoutout, just shout you out Hollering at you man, it's all love I appreciate the... the energy And we here , hit the town , we do something big We gonna make a big tsunami up in the joint You already know what it is, ahh

Silver Surfer Silver Surfer in the flesh

Silver surfer in the flesh Max B shoutout to Yeezy What's good , I see you It's love appreciate it It's honor , appreciate it Ugh, wavey, baby, yeah

They should've just made an Arbiter game, ODST and Reach weren't worth it. Reach at least would've been worth it if it would have follows Blue Team's story instead.

Reach and ODST were fine, they were meant to be side stories, not the main cast. They should've made Arby the protag of 5.

>halfway progress for a MoR req pack
>feeling burnt out

I need /hg/ party bantz going in the background to keep grinding.

Waves is better tbqh

A better side story would have been the Arbiter and seeing what he was doing after Halo 3 or a prequel game staring Blue Team. Spartans, AIs and aliens are literally the only thing interesting about the Halo universe, Humans are the most boring aspect of the universe. When ODST was announced I knew they were milking the franchise because it came out of nowhere and when I hoped it would be something interesting it wasn't. I thought Reach was going to be a story about Blue Team and Reach's fall but when they anounced that you would be playing a Spartan III, my interest dropped.
Plus after Halo 4, making Arby the main character of 5 would not have work due to people wanting to see what happened to Chief next.

How much is the MoR req pack? Also, depending on when you're on, I can bring bantz and fun tonight.

It could've been Arby looking for a friend and comrade, not some random spook doing it for some garbage reason.

>It could've been Arby looking for a friend and comrade, not some random spook doing it for some garbage reason.
This could've been the ODST game. Arby would have been the main character and the game would've used Halo 3's engine I would have loved this over ODST. Next game would have been Halo: Reach but staring Blue Team and how Master Chief is separated from his team going into Halo: Combat Evolved.

If it's going to be like the other "new patch" packs it's going to be 80k.

I fucked up my sleeping schedule by accident so i'm doing a reset by forcing myself to stay up until a decent hour that would fix it. /blogpost

I fell for the early access meme once, you shall not get me again, 343i.

They could do tonnes of spin offs with the surviving SII's or hell, they could do the first contact on harvest for a game

I would've been with all of these but instead they gave me ODST & Reach.:/

I'd be down for a Contact Harvest game

I meant for all of these.

I just want stories that aren't focused on Blue Team, I want to see other separate stories, not ones with Chief shoehorned in, or some uppity ONI spook.

Do you think we'll ever get some kind of Ghosts of Onyx game?

Never said chief would be in, i'd still like a game where blue team get serve a purpose other than spare bodies for coop in campaign and say 2 lines each then only have background chatter, i'd like some of the other spartans to make an appearance that serves more justice than what blue team received.

>we will never have a game based around Spartan III suicide ops

>It happens
>cutscene shows 'Noble 6' being carted off to meet his new team in the background before the rest of alpha company are sent on their suicide mission
>Implying 343 would ever make this game let alone add that attention to detail for the fans

>Rest of Alpha
You mean Beta?

beta company

not alpha, i fucked that one.

Also the inconsistency of operation torpedo is way off in timeline but fall of reach game/books are already conflicted with retcons so i'm sure 343 wouldnt care.

Maybe 343 will get the axe for fucking up eventually. We just need the Gears treatment.

They could always find a way, only problem is that way would end up being complete shit

This would have been the shit, Spartan IIs fighting beside Spartan IIIs, new types of Sentinels, a shield world the size of Earth's orbit around the Sun, so much potential wasted, god dammit.:'(

There's still hope, one day we may have nice things

1/4 for Breakout

1/1 for social swat

We can only hope Ross gets the pink slip on stage

Less than a week until update, prepare yourself for FUN, boys

Have they confirmed which day?

Prepare for disappointment, that way you can either have your predictions be right or be pleasantly surprised

>tfw the threads being dead will be a regular thing when Halo stops spewing games
>tfw this general will cease to exist
These kind of days just make me think about the old Halo games

Stream is Monday or Tuesday

>when Halo stops spewing games

Not happening anytime soon, Halo is more or less an annualized franchise now. Halo Wars 2 this year, and I'd be shocked if we don't get something in 2017, either Halo 6 or a spinoff

I can't wait for haah waaw 2, I need more rts fun

>console rts

Will be on PC too.

oh ok

2017? Halo 3 Anniversary (fuck I feel old). Standalone or MCC integrated though? They seem to be distancing themselves from MCC so who the fuck knows

As far as 343 is concerned mcc never happened.

Maybe they'll do a CE:A job and implement some of the multiplayer side of 3 anniversary into halo 5 and make the singleplayer its own game

Graphics overhaul for Halo 3's campaign would require new, more powerful Xbone hardware I feel, like what Sony is doing with the PS4.5

Halo 3 was the only game in the MCC to run at a flawless 1080p/60fps, they'd need to sacrifice resolution and/or framerate if they want to pretty it up and still run on the current Xbone

Finally got home, didn't die on the car ride though some dude got fucked, and am getting used to this windows 10 laptop.
Did the update come out? Did I miss any drama?

It was not a cliffhanger, retard.

You take things very literally. The forerunner planet at the end was just there to show that chief and cortana didn't die or drift forever, but that their story was done and they saved the universe anyways.

Update's not out yet, and hg is not your personal blog.

>and hg is not your personal blog.
But Kai is still here.

No, stream is Wednesday

Update most likely Friday

>Friday
Fuck, I want that damn plasma rifle

Ha lol 5 is ded game, ded thred

>It's shit
All this stuff just makes me wanna play Reach campaign

You do know it's mother's day in the states, right? Most people actually like their family and go to see them.

ded

I kind of want to do /hg/ reach co-op

>somebody mentioned Evolutions
>pick it up
>a lot of these are better than expected
Definitely a good buy

>be me
>playing Halo on Mother's Day
>mom is in the kitchen making tons of phone calls
>literally yelling in a normal conversation on the phone
>ask her to quiet down a little
>"IT IS MOTHER'S DAY user!! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!!! NOW HELP ME PAY MY BILLS ONLINE!!"
>tell her I'm in a game
>"I DON'T CARE DO IT NOW!!!!"
>go pay her bills online
>come back to my xbox and see the screen
>the ban hammer strikes
>banned for 3 days going going afk

Welp, my day is ruined because of my mother.

Look on the bright side, the update will be here when your ban is over.