>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Gwyndolin

Archdragon boss fight when?

Reposting (Please respond)

So some questions about the endings.

Ending the fire and letting the firekeeper destroy the first flame is essentially a universal reset right? Like all life will end and we're back to the very beginning, like in dark souls 1 before the first flame. But as with that the flames will eventually return.

And the usurpation of fire is essentially you becoming the opposite of a fire-keeper right? How fire-keepers are infinite draws for humanity, you become infinite draws for the flame. So the dark sigil completely absorbs the first flame and you plunge the world into pure darkness forever. So whats the deal with yoel, why can he give you dark sigils and why do you gain dark sigils from "marrying" anri?

post invaders

He's a stone, bro.

xth for FC's banning the use of ingame items.

>tfw have to pay 300k souls to see my face again and get rid of darksigns
>tfw will wear a helmet anyway and won't really ever see it
>tfw autistic so I'll pay for it anyway
>tfw farming souls now

BEST
E
S
T

GIRL
I
R
L

#th for I miss fist weapons not being shit.
I also miss fun movesets and cancels.

What items

10/10 fashion.

I think I've accurately captured the spirit of many players' first encounter with these guys.

update me
what dank memes have occurred since friday

estus flask

im contemplating making this a luck build just because of this drop

There has to be one. "_______, Last of the Archdragons".

Freeze! Put your big fat shackles where I can see them!

>FCs on Twitch are now banning Hornet Ring
>If you use it, all goes on you and refuse to summon you again, putting you on a blacklist
This is it, the game is dead

Let's just admit it bros

Dark Souls 2 was better

I just miss fun. DaS3 is so devoid of it.

hornet ring

Can I post my dick?
It invaded ur mum last night

>join the dsg FC
>I have to fight some greenfaced shapeless dwarf
W-what

A-Team hates fun weapons.

If its not just a simple boring straight sword then it's going to be shit

Well, then. The Gods are telling you something, user.

Now only if they would ban the use of anime girls and weebs.

What's the best level/upgrade range for invading fun areas? I'm mostly interested in the catacombs.

>tfw forgot to take off Untrue Dark Ring

gg tho Dietrich, greatsword mirrors are nice

DaS2 suffered with level design.
DaS3 suffers from lack of content.

I prefer 2 to 3 but ho-ly shit I hope FromSoft never goes with Bamco ever again.

>one persons personal fc rules literally ruins all of dark souls 3

Kill yourself

Mfw this exact same shit happened to me on my first playthrough, looted the Symbol and got all confused, until I saw there was still an item on the ground

But they made Bloodborne where just one of the dozens of weapons has more fun to it than every single weapon in Dark Souls combined.

I'd call you a twink but I know that's only as far as you've gotten in the game

implying /dsg/ FC bans use of anything, if you get parried it's your fault

sauce?

But DaS3 has way more content than DaS1.

That's with Sony. Bamco is the problem. Every Souls game with them has been a rushed piece of shit.

Hosting FC after Pontiff.
Password is "dsgfairfc"
Level 120+

Rules
1. No estus flasks
2. No greatshields
3. No hornet ring
4. No parrying
5. No greatshields of any kind
6. No sacred flame
7. You may hit someone three (3) times in a row, after that step back and let them reposition
8. No Estocs
9. No Dark Sword
10. You must use the "dueling bow" before fighting

No.

It remains true that the only thing that makes a Souls game better than the others is if its flaws affect you less.

Dark Souls II was fucked in a lot of ways, but yes, it did have some upsides. If those upsides were in game elements that specifically appealed to you, then yes, you might see it as a better game. However, those flaws still exist, and for players where those flaws were in game elements that appealed to them, Dark Souls II will be worse off.

Every game in the series is a fucking mess in one way or another. It's all just a matter of how much of the game you personally had to spend in that mess.

IMO Cathedral, knocking people off the bridges is hilarious as hell
Bamco in general is godawful

>watching older brother play while i shitpost
>invades as a red
>kills 2 aldritch invaders
>waves to the host
>jumps off the edge
>chuckles to himself

I'm putting vids together, i'll get into editing later. The worst part is my 3mbit upload rate

No clue

No one is going to fall for this, you know. Even if you had the same trip.

I think the pve is better this time around, but fuck me pvp is streamlined as shit. There's no real variety anywhere and most weapons, sometimes even whole weapon types are functionally identical.

DaS1 had amazing pve that made for very varied runs, DaS2 had very focused pvp with so many different things you could try in it. 3 just feels like it's trying to please both replay styles and failing.

Holy shit what a fag

It's more the setting. DaS is meant to be more generic fantasy for the most part. All of Miyazaki's inspirations for the series are like that, like the Fighting Fantasy books.

Let's put it this way, if Sony had forced Bloodborne out too early, and it only had 3 weapons in it, they'd still be very fun and have a lot personality to them. It's not like Miyazaki had a list of amazing fun, Bloodborne-style weapons he was leaving till the last minute but Bamco rushed it out.

kill him

am i invis again? fuck

Anri's dialogue only suggests he is out to kill Alrdich.

He could very well be in possession of Dark Sigils by circumstance without being on a mission to usurp the flame. He mentions that a pilgrim directed him towards Irithyll, I imagine it's the same pilgrim we can find hiding in the corner of the Church of Yorshka.

I'd speculate that Yuria and her "agents" have groomed Anri and are guiding him towards Irithyll and Alrdich for the sole intent on making him a spouse to their Lord of Hollows, whenever he or she reveals themself.

>7. You may hit someone three (3) times in a row, after that step back and let them reposition
this one got me

>everything related to Drangleic in 3 mentions it being ancient
>Creighton is alive in 3
>Went bald and got old

How does this work exactly
Is he human? Do undead age?

>objective thinking
>reason
>thoughfulness
Am I still on Veeky Forums?

Please tell me you got Gorilla's memetactic recorded
>No sacred flame
I really don't understand this meme

Looks about right.

nice
epic
i like it

Purely in terms of 'I want to take more hits before dying', is vitality or vigor the most useful stat?

>dragon weapons from Dark Souls
>Santier's Spear
>Bone Fist
>DaS MLGS

you were bud

no

ds2 had more weapons available, but the fume sword was exactly the same as the dark sword spam we have now, if not worse, mitigating that one advantage ds2 has over 3; the only thing that kept it back was that you couldn't get it immediately and had to build into it a little

I'll also admit to 2 having better gestures, the tranny coffin, and more fashion options

outside of that 3 is better all around

You rolled too soon!

There's a bug that lets you do DaS1 dragon bowstab tier damage and oneshot anything in the game with a two-handed pyromancy catalyst

hp
by miles

what memetactic?

>rolling early
>Not leveling vig

oh it's you again you little shit

Oh fuck. This makes a lot of sense. Heres hoping the dlc expands on why andre is there and the serpents.

>those fluffy alligator things
>giant's foot stomp
DaS3 has some pretty disgusting hitboxes.

Is there a way to convert PS4 saves in DS3 to use them on PC?

>Your asshole isn't closing are you to do that you

>What are going now that

jesus christ don't put type out like that

>rolls too soon
>shockwave hitbox
>gets hit in his recovery frames therefore add instability crit multiplier
>waaaahhhh the game sucks

most of them are really precise those, it's just those few

and it almost seems like the purposely made those hitboxes bullshit

The Pierce Shield shit son

Fume Sword used more stamina than greatswords and did shit damage in comparison to Dark Sword.
You couldn't spam it really, and it didn't hit you for three times like Dark Sword.

Spamming anything was a bad idea in 2 because of backstep parries.

I further suggest that Horace, as her bodyguard and friend, was in the best position to become the Lord of Hollows before you revealed yourself. After which he became an obstacle.

rolling early as fuck, listen to the sound it might help you time your rolls

>go through entire game up to pontif with way of the blue, and then blue sentinels when I get it
>not summoned once for anything.

How is anyone summoned for this shit?

fight clubs are cancer, nothing new

good thing the good ol spirit of souls pvp, i.e invading is as good as it's ev-

lmao

Why the fuck is there a chair?

>don't put type

>There's no real variety anywhere and most weapons, sometimes even whole weapon types are functionally identical.

You guys keep saying this but I have at least three different builds and a dozen weapons between them.

I'd bet on it. For the final instalment in the Souls series, it'd be a waste to not involve the serpents in some way or another past character references and a statue in passing.

Who /lucerne/ here?

can you trade rings?

so ornstein can pop a squat

>FCs
This is your first problem.

probably a chameleond player

Not really, since Anri can be male.

they're at the front of the queue

you aren't

Doubt it, allowing that is the same as asking people to edit their saves, just like they do in Diablo 3 on console
Is it wrong for me to hate that the Souls Franchise suddenly getting insanely popular?3
>Go through Forest on new character
>Dried Finger, just want to PvP
>Not a single blue
>When one actually shows up, it's when I've already killed the invader

You fuckers suck at your job, that's why

How does build to best utilize the Lucerne? I'd very much like to make a build that focuses on it.

yes
even covenant reward rings
and NG++ rings can be traded to NG (which is dumb considering all the other lame restrictions they make for no reason)

>mfw neo-pc kids use 27 vig

Why does that fucker get mad at you and attack you on sight.

thanks

Nothing wrong with that

What's wrong with 27 vig?